Documentazione per Sviluppatori
Puoi vedere i correnti top 10 bugs per i prossimi sviluppi
- OpenSim:Introduzione e Definizioni Un work in progress che che descrive i componenti di opensim a livello macroscopico
- Technical Reference — Una descrizione tecnica delle operazione del Simulator
- Grid Architecture Diagram Schema dell'architettura della Grid
- Screenshots — diversi screenshots di OpenSimulator .
- OpenSimulator API
- Hacking OpenSimulator for fun and profit — A starters guide for programming OpenSimulator
- Monodevelop — How to use the monodevelop IDE for editing C# solutions.
- Automated Testing — How to write tests for OpenSimulator.
- Sim Throttles — Information on how OpenSimulator handles throttling of packets to the client.
- Database Documentation — A map of grid and region instances used in OpenSimulator
- MonoSqlite — How the database model currently works.
- LSL:PrimitiveParams Notes on converting SL Edit GUI values and LSL PrimitiveParams to OpenSimulator PrimitiveBaseShape fields
- OpenSim Archives - Opensim Region Archive (OAR) file format.
- Inventory Archives - OpenSimulator Inventory Archive (IAR) file format
- Asset Server problems - list of known problems with the asset server
- Teleports - some diagrams about OGP and Hypergrid teleport sequences
- Webinterface — How to mashup with the web.
- RemoteAdmin — How to use the remote admin plug-in.
- REST — Information about the REST interface to assets, inventory, etc.
- Region module basics - The basics of how to create a region module, and where example code can be found in the OpenSimulator source tree.
- Permissions (Server) — Permissions system as implemented on the region server.
- OpenSim: Permissions — Notes on how object permissions are handled on the client.
- PhysicsEngines — Options for physics engines in OpenSimulator.
- OpenSim: Permissions — Notes on object permissions & definition of the ObjectFlags variable.
- OpenSim Load Balancing and Region Splitting - Instructions for using load balancing and region splitting features.
- OpenSim: Threading strategy — How threading is implemented and handled.
- Scripting Documentation — How to use scripts and what limitations apply.
- LSL Implemented — A list of LSL-functions that are available in OpenSimulator.
- OSSL — Some information about the OpenSimulator Scripting Language, and how to implement an OSSL function
- OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine — How the ScriptEngine looks internally.
- OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot - Shiny new data gathering/search system
- ImageService - Shiny new region module for serving search-related images
- Automated Testing — Writing Automated tests for OpenSimulator.
- Opensim: 0.5 Release Target Discussion
- Opensim: 0.6 Release Target Discussion
- Opensim: Future Release Discussion
- A better SimCrossing - A work in progress about implementing a smooth simcrossing
- OpenID - Proposal for using OpenID in OpenSimulator
- AssetServerProposal - Proposal for a distributed asset server
- SETPCICP - Proposal for evaluation of SETP/CICP as alternative OpenSimulator protocol.
A good first point of contact is the OpenSimulator IRC, on irc.freenode.net channels #opensim / #opensim-dev. The OpenSimulator developers hold office hours once a week in-world on Tuesdays at "Wright Plaza" on OSGrid. There is a "Test Hour" on Saturdays, also generally on "Wright Plaza". Both these weekly events are held at 1900UTC. Check on the #opensim IRC channel on Freenode just before each of these events if there is any confusion.
You can browse the source code for OpenSimulator using a web browser or via SVN.
- Anonymous Checkout
- Developer Checkout
svn co svn+ssh://USERNAME@opensimulator.org/var/svn/opensim/trunk
Recent SVN Commits
- Documenting object-related events (Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:00:43 +0000)
- Commit by github :: r020103c51e4b /OpenSim/Region/Framework/Scenes/EventManager.cs: Documenting object-related events
- Merge branch 'master' of ssh://opensimulator.org/var/git/opensim (Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:56:47 +0000)
- Commit by jjustincc :: rac02cadbdb81 / (9 files in 8 dirs): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://opensimulator.org/var/git/opensim
- Documenting LSL script-related events (Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:56:47 +0000)
- Commit by github :: r1cfd63d0b4bf /OpenSim/Region/Framework/Scenes/EventManager.cs: Documenting LSL script-related events
- HG Rez object: warn the user if the item or asset cannot be found. (Sat, 22 Sep 2012 21:41:46 +0000)
- Commit by diva :: r1c4233738123 /OpenSim/Region/CoreModules/Framework/InventoryAccess/HGInventoryAccessModule.cs: HG Rez object: warn the user if the item or asset cannot be found.
- Guard against inventory get failures. (Sat, 22 Sep 2012 21:02:28 +0000)
- Commit by diva :: r87d810217e26 /OpenSim/Region/CoreModules/Avatar/Attachments/AttachmentsModule.cs: Guard against inventory get failures.