0.5.8-release

From OpenSim

Jump to: navigation, search

r5110 | ckrinke | 2008-06-14 16:51:35 -0700 (Sat, 14 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

Change VersionInfo string from: "OpenSimulator trunk (post 0.5.7)" to "OpenSimulator release 0.5.8" in preparation for tagging this minor release.


r5109 | justincc | 2008-06-14 13:52:42 -0700 (Sat, 14 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: A few miscellaneous doc comments before I break and start on something else

r5108 | teravus | 2008-06-14 13:33:03 -0700 (Sat, 14 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Vintage 2, a good year.

r5107 | teravus | 2008-06-14 13:04:48 -0700 (Sat, 14 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Fixes: 0001554: r5106 update fails to load on some regions with NullRef error on volume portion of maptile drawing routine.

r5106 | justincc | 2008-06-14 10:47:25 -0700 (Sat, 14 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • Start recording asset request failures
  • This includes problems such as connection failures and timeouts. It does not include 'asset not found' replies from the asset service.

r5105 | teravus | 2008-06-13 19:39:27 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • Enables maptile display in grid mode for simulators that are not on the same instance.
  • Only generates a new maptile after a refresh interval
  • Maptile names have the UnixTimeSinceEpoch that they were generated and the regionUUID they're from, so you can know which ones are no longer necessary.
  • Updates RegionInfo, so backup your /bin/Region/*.xml files.

r5104 | sdague | 2008-06-13 12:41:13 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

save_assets_to_file path shouldn't always assume uploaded content are images and use .jp2 for the file extension.


r5103 | sdague | 2008-06-13 12:15:27 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

the first pass at Asset Fridays. Contribution of a handshake animation from Mo Hax at IBM. This took us a while to sort out the conversion path, expection more efficiency in the future.


r5102 | sdague | 2008-06-13 11:20:30 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

rename to index.xml just to make this more consistant


r5101 | justincc | 2008-06-13 11:04:01 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • refactor: catch asset service request exceptions at the AssetServerBase level rather than in the GridAssetClient
  • this is to enable logging of asset request exceptions soon

r5100 | justincc | 2008-06-13 10:11:33 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 4 lines


r5099 | justincc | 2008-06-13 09:58:24 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Print out uptime as well as stats in periodic diagnostics logging, so it's easier to tell which isntances each print out of information is from

r5098 | justincc | 2008-06-13 09:32:32 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Double timeout on region registration XMLRPC call to the grid service

r5097 | justincc | 2008-06-13 09:23:31 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: comment out confusing DefaultTimeout field in RestClient, which is currently not actually used

r5096 | justincc | 2008-06-13 09:17:27 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • If appropriate, start printing out the inner exception from the grid -> region status check, so we can tell a bit better what the problem was

r5095 | sdague | 2008-06-13 07:27:46 -0700 (Fri, 13 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

add indexes for sqlite inventory


r5094 | ckrinke | 2008-06-12 18:54:53 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

A little minor cleanup and harmonizing between LSL_BuiltIn_Commands.cs and its copy LSL_ScriptCommands.cs


r5093 | chi11ken | 2008-06-12 17:21:53 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties, clean up formatting, refactor out duplicate hard-coded port numbers.


r5092 | sdague | 2008-06-12 13:48:06 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 6 lines

look mom, migrations in action. This adds a couple of indexes to mysql regions that should help on performance of some of the selects. We should start capturing more data on performance bits to figure out where else we are missing indexes and add them via migrations as well.


r5091 | teravus | 2008-06-12 13:19:42 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Split the World Map code into a module.
  • Implemented a hack so regions beyond the 10,000m range will show the map without having to click on the map before they'll start to show. The hack shows regions around the one you're in, but it won't show the one you're in.. you still need to click on the map to get that (not sure why yet). Additionally, the map still only shows pictures for regions that are hosted on the same instance (no change).

r5090 | sdague | 2008-06-12 11:44:58 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 6 lines

Fix mysql migrations. This is tested with an existing up to date schema, and no schema. It should also work with a non up to date schema as well.

Btw, meetings in which I can get code done are the right kind of meetings.



r5089 | justincc | 2008-06-12 11:18:59 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Remove and tidy duplicate 'storing object to scene' messages in log

r5088 | justincc | 2008-06-12 10:49:08 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • refactor: For new objects, move attach to backup to occur when adding to a scene, rather than on creation of the group
  • Adding to a scene is now parameterized such that one can choose not to actually persist that group
  • This is to support a use case where a module wants a scene which consists of both objects which are persisted, and ones which are just temporary for the lifetime of that server instance

r5087 | justincc | 2008-06-12 09:54:04 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • refactor: rename CreatePrimFromXml to CreatePrimFromXml2

r5086 | sdague | 2008-06-12 08:47:33 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

this, in theory, adds migration support to mysql for all data sources besides the grid store. It is only lightly tested so the less adventurous should wait a couple of checkins before upgrading.


r5085 | sdague | 2008-06-12 08:21:34 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

check in region store initial migration definition, now on to integrating this approach into the mysql driver. Beware the next couple of checkins.


r5084 | sdague | 2008-06-12 07:44:52 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

check in migration files for mysql


r5083 | teravus | 2008-06-12 04:06:31 -0700 (Thu, 12 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Insulate maptile volume draw routine against TextureEntry oddities.

r5082 | teravus | 2008-06-11 18:11:57 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • Added Prim drawing to the mainmap tile generation.. you can see blocks representing the prim now on the mainmap.
  • It isn't perfect since the blocks are square, however it's pretty good.
  • Performance is also pretty good, however, if it takes too long for you, you can disable it in the OpenSim.ini
  • You can see how long it takes in milliseconds on the console when it finishes.

r5081 | sdague | 2008-06-11 14:01:33 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

check in working migration code fore SQLite. This is now using migrations instead of the old model to create tables. Tested for existing old tables, and for creating new ones.


r5080 | sdague | 2008-06-11 13:04:01 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

updated resources for current sqlite schema for migrations


r5079 | teravus | 2008-06-11 12:45:17 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

For people receiving: Exception: System.ArgumentException: Value of -2147483648 is not valid for red, I've added the following message; [MAPIMAGE]: Your terrain is corrupted in region {0}, it might take a few minutes to generate the map image depending on the corruption level And, I've also kept it from crashing...


r5078 | mingchen | 2008-06-11 10:31:43 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Parcel Prim Count Maximums moved to their own functions so modules can override the default method of calculating how many prims a parcel can have.

r5077 | ckrinke | 2008-06-11 07:02:16 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

Mantis#1514. Thank you kindly, Boscata for an InventoryServer patch to allow the InventoryServer to work with MSSQL..


r5076 | ckrinke | 2008-06-11 06:57:32 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

Mantis#1528. Thank you kindly, Boscata for: MSSQL Avatar appearance solved. Appearance functions and modified table.


r5075 | justincc | 2008-06-11 04:25:29 -0700 (Wed, 11 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • Drop periodic stats logging back down to 60 minutes to reduce console spam.
  • Please feel free to comment if the periodic logging is causing you problems in some way - I'm loathe to add yet another switch to OpenSim.ini but will if it proves necessary



r5074 | joha1 | 2008-06-10 21:19:30 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Mantis 1370. Thanks lulurun for the patch


r5073 | justincc | 2008-06-10 18:33:08 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Fix the string substitutions in the last commit

r5072 | justincc | 2008-06-10 18:31:39 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • From inspecting OSGrid WP logs, it appears one particular client is failing because they are giving an illegal initial position to ScenePresence.MakeRootAgent()
  • If we detected an illegal position (x, y outside region bounds or z < 0), then print out the illegal position and substitute an emergency <128, 128, 128> instead

r5071 | justincc | 2008-06-10 17:41:07 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • Add 'show info' command to all servers, which prints the directory in which the server was started
  • This is potentially useful if you're using screen on a region console without knowing where it was originally started from

r5070 | justincc | 2008-06-10 16:47:33 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Reduce statistic log snapshots to every 20 minutes to get more information

r5069 | justincc | 2008-06-10 16:42:42 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • minor: Report cache figures in rounded up KB instead of with decimal places in show stats
  • trade easier readability for pointless accuracy

r5068 | justincc | 2008-06-10 16:35:04 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • minor: Properly clear the pushed asset cache statistics where the clear-assets command is used on the region console
  • stop waiting for garbage collection when GC total memory used is requested, in case the periodic request of this lags the sim

r5067 | justincc | 2008-06-10 16:19:38 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • If a server has statistics, print these out to the log every hour to get some idea of how these evolve
  • When returning GC.GetTotalMemory(), force collection first in order to get more accurate figures

r5066 | sdague | 2008-06-10 16:17:18 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

I'm going to need the Version property to manage migrating from the old to the new system. Silly legacy code.


r5065 | sdague | 2008-06-10 15:57:20 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

update of migration code to be more sane on version tracking, and support sub types that we'll need for nhibernate.


r5064 | chi11ken | 2008-06-10 15:54:19 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties.


r5063 | ckrinke | 2008-06-10 15:41:39 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

Mantis#1529. Thank you kindly, Grumly57 for a patch to xengine to: Replaces "presence.Name" => "presence.ControllingClient.Name" to return avatar's name.


r5062 | justincc | 2008-06-10 11:10:57 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • Add memory currently allocated to OpenSimulator to 'show stats' statistics
  • This is the GC.GetTotalMemory() method, which I'm guessing does not include memory used by the VM (hence the memory usage reported in top on linux would be much higher)

r5061 | ckrinke | 2008-06-10 09:02:18 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1501. Thank you kindly, Nebadon, for a patch that addresses the 'terrain fill 0' error.


r5060 | chi11ken | 2008-06-10 01:35:46 -0700 (Tue, 10 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties. Formatting cleanup.


r5059 | teravus | 2008-06-09 17:18:00 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • This completes ObjectDuplicateOnRay.
  • In English, that means that Copy Selection works now, including Copy Centers and Copy Rotates.

r5058 | sdague | 2008-06-09 15:20:28 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

actually create and populate the migrations table correctly.


r5057 | sdague | 2008-06-09 15:01:21 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

migrations seem to not break anything at this point. Tomorrow I'll start trying to integrate them into sqlite to see if this works right for table migration.


r5056 | sdague | 2008-06-09 14:40:16 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

move Migration support into OpenSim.Data, because it really turned out to be small enough to not need it's own assembly


r5055 | sdague | 2008-06-09 12:37:13 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

fill out some more migration facilities


r5054 | sdague | 2008-06-09 12:11:49 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

more work in progress migration code, still a while before this becomes useful


r5053 | sdague | 2008-06-09 11:24:07 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

start in on the shell for a generic database versioning module. My intent is to create an easier way to manage database table versions like the model used for ruby on rails migrations.


r5052 | mingchen | 2008-06-09 08:20:08 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Fixed bug that caused failure when System.Console.Readline returns null (no stdin)
  • Fixed bug that would crash the simulator if there were two physics/meshing engines loaded with the same name.

r5051 | mingchen | 2008-06-09 07:48:28 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Patched CreateItemsTable.sql (MSSQL). Patch by Kyle and Chris from G2.

r5050 | chi11ken | 2008-06-09 01:46:33 -0700 (Mon, 09 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties. Formatting cleanup.


r5049 | ckrinke | 2008-06-08 18:06:59 -0700 (Sun, 08 Jun 2008) | 11 lines

Mantis#1469. Thank you kindly, Mikem for a patch that addresses: Currently LSL code such as below does not compile on OpenSim, but compiles fine in Second Life: list mylist = []; mylist += [1, 2, 3]; mylist += "four"; list newlist = mylist + 5.0; The problem is that the LSL_Types.list class does not have an operator for adding a string to a list. I am including a patch which implements adding a string, integer or float to a list. I am also including tests. The file LSL_TypesTestList.cs belongs in OpenSim/Tests/OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Common/.


r5048 | teravus | 2008-06-08 15:53:52 -0700 (Sun, 08 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Fixed it so you can do a lot more llDetected* methods in many additional situations and have it work.
  • script Collision reporting works now in DotNetEngine

r5047 | teravus | 2008-06-08 14:15:44 -0700 (Sun, 08 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Added compiler pre-processor, #if SPAM to SensorRepeat... so if you really want to see, "[AsyncLSL]: GetSensorList missing localID" and SetSensorEvent, then you can #define SPAM

r5046 | mingchen | 2008-06-08 13:26:39 -0700 (Sun, 08 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Updated prebuild.xml for support with monodevelop

r5045 | teravus | 2008-06-08 12:54:49 -0700 (Sun, 08 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Fixes llDetectedKey.

r5044 | ckrinke | 2008-06-08 10:36:41 -0700 (Sun, 08 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

Added a "if(entity != null)" before the call to UpdateEntityMovement() to try to preclude the occaisional System.NullReferenceException in scene.


r5043 | ckrinke | 2008-06-08 07:51:59 -0700 (Sun, 08 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1498. Thank you Melanie for an XEngine patch that addresses: The attatched patch makes the changed() event fire properly and lets scripts run properly. NOTE: All existing state files must be deleted: rm ScriptEngines/*/*.state


r5042 | ckrinke | 2008-06-07 17:34:00 -0700 (Sat, 07 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

Mantis#1499. Thank you kindly, DMiles for a patch that: was incorrectly sending the command along with the args to the CommandDelegate help was getting lost on top of normal help & help was getting missed except in an exact match (and only returning the first)


r5041 | ckrinke | 2008-06-07 15:37:48 -0700 (Sat, 07 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1496. Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that: Adds full implementation of all llDetected* functions for sensors, collisions and touches. Adds changed(CHANGED_REGION_RESTART) event to allow restarting of eye-candy functionality not currently persisted with the prim.


r5040 | ckrinke | 2008-06-07 15:02:28 -0700 (Sat, 07 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

Mantis#1495. Thank you kindly, Kinoc for: 0001495: [PATCH] Adds an API for for plugins to create new Console commands and Help


r5039 | mingchen | 2008-06-07 10:48:45 -0700 (Sat, 07 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Potential Fix #1 for 0001392: Shift+Drag now causes an unhandled 'Object reference not set to an instance of object' exception


r5038 | adjohn | 2008-06-07 10:43:07 -0700 (Sat, 07 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Patch for mantis#1493: Several patches to xengine. Thanks Melanie!


r5037 | ckrinke | 2008-06-07 08:46:43 -0700 (Sat, 07 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

Mantis#1476. Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that: 0001476: [PATCH] Allow larger script state files to be loaded The previous limitation on load file size was too small for larger script projects


r5036 | ckrinke | 2008-06-07 08:43:16 -0700 (Sat, 07 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

Mantis#1475. Thank you kindly, Kinoc for a patch that: This patch brings the Yield Prolog in sync with the YP r669. Biggest item is support for functions asserta and assertz , providing dynamic databases.


r5035 | mingchen | 2008-06-06 17:24:43 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Fixing another object counting bug

r5034 | mingchen | 2008-06-06 16:20:02 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Made Object Counting correct with linked objects and turned the previously protected functions that only return object counts to public so it can be easily used by outside classes.

r5033 | teravus | 2008-06-06 15:44:48 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • llSetPrimitiveParams PRIM_FLEXIBLE is now supported.

r5032 | teravus | 2008-06-06 15:28:52 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Added Light control from script in LLSetPrimitiveParams.

r5031 | teravus | 2008-06-06 14:39:42 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Added a configuration option for allowing god script lsl methods.. such as llSetObjectPermMask. By default it's off.

r5030 | sdague | 2008-06-06 13:42:12 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

revert 5028, as this approach to 1 nick per avatar isn't going to work, however, I think I understand now how to make it work. I just don't want to have this broken for people this weekend.


r5029 | sdague | 2008-06-06 13:21:25 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

experimental IRC changes, because it's friday, and I'm curious if this will work.


r5028 | teravus | 2008-06-06 12:58:39 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Adds semi broken PRIM_FLEXIBLE support for prim. It's semi-broken because it won't do the setting of the prim flexi from not-flexi, however, it'll tweak the parameters of an already existing flexi prim.

r5027 | teravus | 2008-06-06 07:33:01 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • How tall are you? Certainly not 127 meters!

r5026 | teravus | 2008-06-06 06:33:45 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • true and not true or - not true and not true and.

r5025 | teravus | 2008-06-06 06:24:40 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • This limits avatar to the heightfield height if they teleport or cross a border to a position below it. After teleporting, you can go under the terrain if you like as usual.

r5024 | teravus | 2008-06-06 05:51:20 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • This wraps the autopilot request to the client's sit response. An interesting, but successful way to do it.
  • This also takes care of a few error situations that were previously never seen.

r5023 | teravus | 2008-06-06 01:05:09 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Fixes incorrect message server startup prompt

r5022 | teravus | 2008-06-06 01:03:12 -0700 (Fri, 06 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Fixes scale property with regards to the physics engine.


r5021 | joha1 | 2008-06-05 22:28:26 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Fixed a build problem with r5019 (Mikems patch)


r5020 | chi11ken | 2008-06-05 18:19:15 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Minor formatting cleanup.


r5019 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 18:03:37 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1333. Thank you kindly, Mikem for a patch to sync online documentation with source code every continuous build run.


r5018 | mingchen | 2008-06-05 17:56:51 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 1 line

MSSQL Inventory Fix. Patch by Kyle and Chris from G2


r5017 | chi11ken | 2008-06-05 17:25:43 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties.


r5016 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 16:36:59 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1451. Thank you kindly, mikem for additional tests for LSL types and strings.


r5015 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 13:18:15 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1460. Thank you, CMickeyb for a patch that addresses: I'm getting an unhandled exception in openxmlrpcchannel during simulator initialization. I have two objects in different regions that open remote data channels in the state_entry event. It appears that the state_entry call is executing before the postinitialize method is called in xmlrpcmodule (the exception occurs because m_openChannels is not initialized).


r5014 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 12:30:35 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 6 lines

Mantis#1459. Thank you kindly, CMickeyb for a patch that: the function that reports errors in event handling is not computing the line numbers correctly for windows paths (and probably linux paths). As a result, the conversion to int throws an exception. note... i'm not sure why we extract the line number, convert it to an int, then convert it back to a string... but hey... :-)


r5013 | lbsa71 | 2008-06-05 07:31:07 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • Applied 9085B_[5004]_xengine_abort_regression.patch from #1437

Thank you, Melanie. And Thank you ckrinke. Bigups!


r5012 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 07:22:53 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1438. Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that: This patch implements the llLoopSound patch from Xantor for the XEngine


r5011 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 07:18:53 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1437. Patch 3 of 4. Thank you kindly, Melanie for: Corrects the XEngine's script startup semantics. Completes llRequestAgentData Implements llDetectedLink Fixes a few minor issues


r5010 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 07:17:22 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1437. Patch 2 of 4. Thank you kindly, Melanie for: Corrects the XEngine's script startup semantics. Completes llRequestAgentData Implements llDetectedLink Fixes a few minor issues


r5009 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 07:15:15 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1437. Patch one of four. Thank you kindly, Melanie for: Corrects the XEngine's script startup semantics. Completes llRequestAgentData Implements llDetectedLink Fixes a few minor issues


r5008 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 07:03:08 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1455. Thank you kindly, Mikem for a patch that addresses the client thread terminating when creating a new script.


r5007 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 06:57:58 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 7 lines

Mantis#1450. Thank you kindly, Boscata for a patch that addresses: I have detected a bug of conversion data type in OpenSim.Data.MSSQL.MSSQLInventoryData.addInventoryItem(InventoryItemBase item) in the GroupOwned field. My sollution is to change the flield to bit in the table. In the readInventoryItem(IDataReader reader) change too item.Flags = (uint) reader["flags"]; to item.Flags = Convert.ToUInt32(reader["flags"]); Now Inventory runs fine.


r5006 | ckrinke | 2008-06-05 06:54:20 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 10 lines

Mantis#1451. Thank you kindly, Mikem for a patch that addresses: LSL scripts in which a float type is cast to a string or a string type is cast to a float do not compile. When the script is translated from LSL to C#, the LSL float type is translated into double. There is no string <-> double cast in C#, so compilation fails. There is a LSLFloat type, however it seems unfinished and is not used. I am attaching a patch that implements the LSLFloat type. I have also added two methods to the LSLString type to facilitate float <-> string casts.



r5005 | teravus | 2008-06-05 06:24:59 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • This sends collision events to the script engine.
  • Unfortunately, there's some kludges with the Async manager and the llDetected functions that I have yet to decipher... so llDetected functions don't work with collision events at the moment....

r5004 | teravus | 2008-06-05 03:44:46 -0700 (Thu, 05 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Don't create ghost prim when rezzing objects from inventory

r5003 | chi11ken | 2008-06-04 22:43:22 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties.


r5002 | justincc | 2008-06-04 19:12:44 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Yet another minor logging message tweak following on from the last commit

r5001 | justincc | 2008-06-04 18:55:45 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Increase verbosity of "new user request denied" incoming session warning for debugging purposes

r5000 | justincc | 2008-06-04 18:29:52 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • refactor: rename now inaccurate textureUuids to assetUuids
  • 5000 commits in this repository!

r4999 | justincc | 2008-06-04 18:20:17 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • If a client thread crashes, make an attempt to notify the client and clean up the resources

r4998 | justincc | 2008-06-04 17:29:02 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • exprimental: Export and reimport all items within a prim except Objects
  • Not yet ready for public use

r4997 | justincc | 2008-06-04 17:01:38 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Change archiver 'textures' dir back to 'assets'

r4996 | justincc | 2008-06-04 16:57:27 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • Dearchive using assets metadata rather than assuming everything is a texture
  • However, still not actually archiving anything except textures

r4995 | chi11ken | 2008-06-04 15:31:47 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties.


r4994 | justincc | 2008-06-04 11:50:58 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • Start writing out assets metadata file for archiver
  • Ignoring it on reload as of yet

r4993 | drscofield | 2008-06-04 11:09:55 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 10 lines

  • adding XmppPresenceStanza and deserialization/reification support
 having reached the intermediate level of .NET's XmlSudoku, i've
 now figured out how to do deserialization using different 
 XmlSerializers (this stuff begins to grow on me, sigh).
 [still not used code, work-in-progress]
  • adding convenience property on OSHttpRequest.cs (from awebb)

r4992 | sdague | 2008-06-04 10:43:07 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

change clientCircuits_reverse to a synchronized hash table. This removes a lock on every SendPacketTo call, which was shown to have good performance benefits by the IBM China Research Lab.


r4991 | justincc | 2008-06-04 09:30:44 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Start recording abnormal client thread terminations

r4990 | teravus | 2008-06-04 09:27:35 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Added a check for a non-finite heightfield array value passed to the ODEPlugin. This may, or may not fix anything.

r4989 | ckrinke | 2008-06-04 07:47:12 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

Mantis#1447. Thank you kindly, Kinoc for a patch that: llKey2Name fix to show avatar name instead of "Basic Entity" One line fix. Replaces "presence.Name" => "presence.ControllingClient.Name" to return avatar's name.


r4988 | ckrinke | 2008-06-04 07:40:17 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

Mantis#1441. Thank you kindly, Kinoc for a patch that: This patch adds the prolog interperter helper object ONLY for YP code, and not every script compiled. Mirrors the other languages like JS and VB more closely.


r4987 | ckrinke | 2008-06-04 07:37:16 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1440. Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that "Hooks up the plumbing from previous patch"


r4986 | ckrinke | 2008-06-04 07:34:35 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1446. Thank you kindly, Grumly57 for a patch that solves "trees are too small when rezzed"


r4985 | ckrinke | 2008-06-04 07:31:36 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1439. Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that plumbs in the events for on_rez.


r4984 | drscofield | 2008-06-04 06:06:24 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 12 lines

  • fleshing out XMPP entities, adding XmppWriter and XmppSerializer
 having spent the last couple of days wrestling with .NET XmlSerializer
 and trying to get it to do what is required by XMPP (RFC 3920 & 3921)
 this is the preliminary result of that wrestling (you should see the
 other guy!): XmppSerializer allows us to serialize Xmpp stanza (and
 theoretically deserialize [or reify] them), XmppWriter helps avoiding
 various gratuitous crap added in by off-the-shelf XmlSerializer.
 this is currently not used anywhere but the plan is to use it for 
 at least an XMPPBridgeModule.  

r4983 | mw | 2008-06-04 05:16:26 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 1 line

applied patch from mantis #1268 , thanks mikem


r4982 | teravus | 2008-06-04 03:57:05 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • From Dahlia
  • Committing : 0001449: Patch implements X and Y Top Shear parameters for torus prim physical mesh generation (PATCH attached)
  • The included patch implements the X and Y Top Shear parameter adjustments to the mesh generator for the torus prim physical mesh. These are approximations as I was unable to determine their exact function but they appear to generate meshes which quite closely duplicate their counterparts in the viewer.
  • Thanks Dahlia!!!!

r4981 | chi11ken | 2008-06-04 02:59:27 -0700 (Wed, 04 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Formatting cleanup, minor refactoring, svn properties.


r4980 | justincc | 2008-06-03 18:25:31 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • If a ThreadAbortException reaches AuthUser() then let it pass through unmolested
  • These are only thrown on client shutdown anyway
  • This stops the console (harmlessly) spewing stack traces when a client logs off

r4979 | justincc | 2008-06-03 14:00:37 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • minor: Remove my own stupidity in the last doc comment - it wouldn't actually be all that tricky to try better clean up on a client thread crash. Haven't actually implemented

this, though


r4978 | justincc | 2008-06-03 13:55:56 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Change comment on last commit. My English - not so good.

r4977 | justincc | 2008-06-03 13:27:52 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Stop the crash to bash of the entire region server when a client thread fails by catching the exception in AuthUser() instead of letting it propogate out of the thread

r4976 | justincc | 2008-06-03 10:17:24 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • experimental: archive out and reload textures within a prim's inventory
  • no other prim items are archived yet

r4975 | justincc | 2008-06-03 09:52:44 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Change single assets/ archiver directory to be textures/ instead

r4974 | sdague | 2008-06-03 06:58:54 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

temporarily disable the last bit of code as it prevents startup on mono. Need to sort that out with DJ shortly.


r4973 | sdague | 2008-06-03 06:49:58 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

From: Dong Jun Lan <landj@cn.ibm.com>

Set udp flags correctly to prevent "Socket forcibly closed by host" errors.


r4972 | justincc | 2008-06-03 01:34:38 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Attempted method documentation clarifications related to last two commits

r4971 | justincc | 2008-06-03 01:17:33 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Remove what should be unnecessary locking in InnerScene.GetEntitites()

r4970 | justincc | 2008-06-03 01:11:04 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • Remove what should be unnecessary locking of GetScenePresences()
  • May help with mantis 1434 though I doubt it

r4969 | teravus | 2008-06-03 00:12:09 -0700 (Tue, 03 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • This should fix presence issues.

r4968 | teravus | 2008-06-02 22:44:28 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • It's probably safe to remove the 'Warning Duplicate packet detected Packet Dropping.' message

r4967 | sdague | 2008-06-02 13:28:26 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

provide slightly more sane defaults in the file based asset loader


r4966 | sdague | 2008-06-02 13:27:40 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 5 lines

remove the prolog parser from all LSL/C# scripts (it was adding overhead to every script in most environments). This will break prolog support. Prolog code needs to generate it's template script more like how javascript does.


r4965 | teravus | 2008-06-02 11:22:15 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Fixed default ports on the MessagingServer config.

r4964 | justincc | 2008-06-02 11:20:30 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: doc tweak on last commit

r4963 | justincc | 2008-06-02 11:18:20 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • Add information and documentation about web region loading to OpenSim.ini.example
  • Also a very little bit of tidying up of this file - it's becoming a bit of a junkyard

r4962 | justincc | 2008-06-02 10:54:43 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • experimental: Once we've received all the required assets from the asset service, launch the actual writing of the archive on a separate thread (to stop tieing up the asset cache received notifier thread)

r4961 | justincc | 2008-06-02 10:23:13 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • experimental: Make OpenSimulator archiver save and reload all prim textures when not all faces have the same texture

r4960 | teravus | 2008-06-02 09:37:28 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Submitting 3 files for the messagingserver that I've kept to myself.

r4959 | justincc | 2008-06-02 09:28:04 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

  • Add 'show version' help information into base OpenSimulator server

r4958 | teravus | 2008-06-02 09:16:07 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 4 lines

  • This update enables grid wide presence updates.
  • You'll need to start-up the MessageingServer and set it up. It sets up like any of the other grid servers.
  • All user presence data is kept in memory for speed, while the agent is online. That means if you shutdown the messaging server or the messaging server crashes, it forgets who's online/offline.
  • Occasionally the region-cache will get stale if regions move around a lot. if it gets stale, run clear-cache on the messaging server console to clear the region cache.

r4957 | teravus | 2008-06-02 03:19:22 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 1 line

Fixed half completed comment in OpenSim.ini.example.


r4956 | teravus | 2008-06-02 03:01:02 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Fixes a bug saving the current sun phase to the estate_settings file.

r4955 | drscofield | 2008-06-02 01:43:05 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 2 lines

cleanup: uncommenting null-op else tree in TaskInventoryItem.cs


r4954 | teravus | 2008-06-02 01:31:34 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

PATCH : 0001431: corrections to torus physical mesh for default hollow shape and taper orientation along path.


From Dahlia! Thanks Dahlia!!!

the attached patch reinstates the default hollow shape of the physics mesh of the torus prim type and corrects the orientation of the effects of taper on the profile along the path.


r4953 | teravus | 2008-06-02 01:13:13 -0700 (Mon, 02 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • While I couldn't reproduce it, I was able to see how it *might* happen, so therefore; fix to: 0001058: Physics crash when changing Type of Prim intersecting with ground.

r4952 | teravus | 2008-06-01 07:13:29 -0700 (Sun, 01 Jun 2008) | 3 lines

  • This enables grid-wide instant messaging in a peer to peer with tracker style way over XMLRPC.
  • Friend status updates are still only local, so you still won't know before instant messaging someone if they're online.
  • The server each user is on and the user server must be updated or the instant message won't get to the destination.

r4951 | teravus | 2008-06-01 03:05:22 -0700 (Sun, 01 Jun 2008) | 1 line

  • Committing more unfinished stuff. Nothing significant at the moment. IM related.

r4950 | teravus | 2008-05-31 21:33:07 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Applying Dahlia's patch : 0001429: Patch to fix prism physical mesh and add path start and end to skew z offset of circular path prim meshes (PATCH attached)
  • Apparently this fixed a bug in my code that caused PushX to appear to work and pushX didn't appear to work after the patch.. so I fixed that after applying this patch and PushX actually works now.

r4949 | chi11ken | 2008-05-31 20:01:33 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties.


r4948 | teravus | 2008-05-31 19:43:50 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Committing some stuff I'm working to make it so I can commit an upcoming patch from Dahlia. IM type stuff. No big deal, not done.

r4947 | justincc | 2008-05-31 19:02:20 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Move most bookending startup/shutdown messages to BaseOpenSimServer so they appear in non-console servers too

r4946 | justincc | 2008-05-31 18:34:46 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Fix build break by eliminating remaining IScenePermissions references - must remember to nant clean
  • Hook all server startups into base opensim server startup method

r4945 | justincc | 2008-05-31 18:25:03 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Put IScenePermissions out of its misery

r4944 | justincc | 2008-05-31 18:22:19 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Move log version printing up into BaseOpenSimServer

r4943 | justincc | 2008-05-31 18:01:16 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Split opensim background server into a separate class

r4942 | teravus | 2008-05-31 17:37:44 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Updates permission module so that GenericCommunicationPermission returns true. Instant messages, inventory transfers use this.. and it was always returning false.

r4941 | justincc | 2008-05-31 14:54:13 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Duh, actually returning from the CreateAsset method once we know the asset exists would be better than carrying on

r4940 | justincc | 2008-05-31 14:53:17 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Remove the mysql logging noise I accidentally left in a few commits ago

r4939 | justincc | 2008-05-31 14:48:14 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 4 lines

  • Enable loading of textures in OpenSimulator archives with load-oar/save-oar
  • Right now, this only saves and reloads textures that have been applied to the entire prim (not ones which have been applied to individual faces).
  • This is work in progress - it is currently experimental, hacky, inefficient, completely unsupported and liable to change rapidly at short notice :)

r4938 | justincc | 2008-05-31 14:44:57 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Change MySQL to check whether an asset already exists before inserting it into the database

r4937 | justincc | 2008-05-31 14:21:46 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: comment out old debugging messages in task inventory item restoration routines

r4936 | justincc | 2008-05-31 14:20:04 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Put in preparatory code to restore whole prim textures on archive load
  • No user functionality yet

r4935 | ckrinke | 2008-05-31 13:47:14 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1428. Thank you kindly, fdg for a patch that solves: When you copy an item in inventory and paste it, the name gets lost. Also when you use "Save as" in the Appearance Editing window the created item in inventory has always the name "New <item-type>", regardless of what you typed in as name.


r4934 | justincc | 2008-05-31 13:35:12 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Make version information common to all servers
  • Now all servers respond to the "show version" command on the console

r4933 | lbsa71 | 2008-05-31 13:01:09 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Made UpdateUserCurrentRegion a bit more forgiving.

r4932 | justincc | 2008-05-31 12:13:38 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Propogate OpenSimMain hack to stop mono-addins scanning warnings to the grid managing
  • This hack just temporarily sends console output to /dev/null when we make the relevant addins calls, restoring it afterwards

r4931 | lbsa71 | 2008-05-31 11:48:45 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Ignored some bins and gens

r4930 | lbsa71 | 2008-05-31 11:47:26 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Enabled the Yield Prolog Script Engine

r4929 | justincc | 2008-05-31 11:43:19 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • minor: Add copyright statement

r4928 | justincc | 2008-05-31 11:36:45 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Remove rogue ? to get things compiling again

r4927 | ckrinke | 2008-05-31 10:52:44 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 5 lines

Mantis#1314. Thank you kindly, Kinoc for YieldProlog. I have added everything *except* the patch to .../LSL/Compiler.cs. The Compiler.cs patch has a namespace issue. Lets make a second patch to close the gap.


r4926 | teravus | 2008-05-31 05:18:29 -0700 (Sat, 31 May 2008) | 4 lines

  • Implements UserServer logoff in a few situations
  • User tries to log-in but is already logged in. Userserver will send message to simulator user was in to log the user out there.
  • From the UserServer, admin types 'logoff-user firstname lastname message'.
  • Some regions may not get the message because they're not updated yet.

r4925 | ckrinke | 2008-05-30 17:45:37 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1425. Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that: 0001425: [PATCH] Correct llResetOtherScript() behavoir in XEngine


r4924 | teravus | 2008-05-30 16:53:20 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 1 line

  • If you check fixed sun, in the estate tools 'terrain tab', the sun will fix in the location you set. (however the checkbox doesn't get re-populated properly yet, so it'll uncheck again even though the message got through to the server)

r4923 | teravus | 2008-05-30 16:41:51 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 1 line

  • You can set the sun phase via the estate tools now. It doesn't persist across reboots though.

r4922 | justincc | 2008-05-30 11:32:18 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Hook up archive loading to load in prim xml data
  • This now has equivalent functionality to load-xml2 - no asset data is restored yet

r4921 | justincc | 2008-05-30 11:01:28 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Change multiple requests for a module interface to use a stored reference instead.

r4920 | justincc | 2008-05-30 10:52:14 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Crudely migrate SceneXmlLoader into the Serializer module

r4919 | ckrinke | 2008-05-30 09:37:17 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 3 lines

Mantis#1422. Thank you kindly, Xantor for your llLoopSound() patch and I apologize for my confusion with the interim patch earlier.


r4918 | justincc | 2008-05-30 09:16:03 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Stop the IRC module throwing a nre on shutdown if it isn't actually being used

r4917 | justincc | 2008-05-30 09:08:28 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Successfully pick out prims.xml file from archive

r4916 | ckrinke | 2008-05-30 08:34:54 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 6 lines

Mantis#1422. Thank you kindly, Xantor for a patch that : - volume doesn't change with a new llLoopSound(same sound, new volume); - SendFullUpdateToClients sends 0's in all sound related fields when there's no sound on the prim, thereby improving the amount of data being sent out on these prims (fixes zeropack) - Removed some code duplication between llStartSound, llLoopSound and llParticleSystem() calls


r4915 | justincc | 2008-05-30 08:18:40 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Read all files from tar archive
  • No reload functionality implemented yet

r4914 | drscofield | 2008-05-30 05:29:30 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 16 lines

while investigating why IRCBridgeModule.Close() was having no effect, i noticed that Scene.Close() will only call Close on non-shared region modules. i've now added code to SceneManager.Close() to collect all shared region module from each scene before calling Scene.Close() on it and then, once, all Scenes are closed, go through the list of collected shared region modules and close them as well. SceneManager.Close() is only called when we initiate a shutdown --- i've verified that a Scene restart does not trigger the shutdown of shared modules :-)

also, this adds a couple of bug fixes to the IRCBridgeModule (which after all didn't take kindly to being closed) as well as a check to InterregionModule's Close() call.

finally, this fixes the RestPlugin's XmlWriter so that it no longer includes the "xsd=..." and "xsi=..." junk.


r4913 | teravus | 2008-05-30 05:27:06 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 1 line

  • This is Melanie's XEngine script engine. I've not tested this real well, however, it's confirmed to compile and OpenSimulator to run successfully without this script engine active.

r4912 | teravus | 2008-05-30 04:25:21 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Fixed a dangling event hook that I added.
  • Added a Non-finite avatar position reset. This will either handle the <0,0,0> avatar gracefully, or send the avatar to 127,127,127 if that also doesn't work. ( I've only been able to reproduce this error once on my development workstation )

r4911 | chi11ken | 2008-05-30 01:35:57 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties. Formatting cleanup.


r4910 | drscofield | 2008-05-30 00:38:45 -0700 (Fri, 30 May 2008) | 6 lines

thanks krtaylor for a

Patch to cleanup some incorrect parsing, boundry conditions and error checking in the llGetNotecardLine and llGetNumberOfNotecardLines functions.


r4909 | teravus | 2008-05-29 22:25:50 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Added helper method to the Sun module to Get the Linden hour based on the math in the sun module. This populates the sun phase slider on the terrain tab in the estate tools according to the current sun phase. Display purposes only for now. Need to go the other way for setting the sun phase based on the linden hour in the estate tools.

r4908 | teravus | 2008-05-29 17:48:57 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Updated sun module to only send sun updates to root agents. Because it was sending updates to both root and child agents, you'll still get sun jitter until this revision is adopted by every region nearby.

r4907 | teravus | 2008-05-29 16:36:37 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Caches UUIDName requests
  • Looks up UUIDNames for script time and colliders in a separate thread.
  • Hopefully this'll allow you to look at top scripts on a region that has a lot of scripts without crashing your client thread.

r4906 | teravus | 2008-05-29 13:50:38 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Fixes a few taper/top-sheer situations that were previously having issues.

r4905 | teravus | 2008-05-29 13:20:50 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 4 lines

  • Applying Dahlia's interim path curve patch. it adds initial support for some tori/ring parameters. Thanks Dahlia!
  • Some situations do not match the client's render of the tori, we know and are working on it. This is an initial support patch, so expect it to not be exact.
  • Some tapers are acting slightly odd. Will fix.

r4904 | ckrinke | 2008-05-29 12:09:21 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 2 lines

Mantis#1416. Thank you very much, Melanie for a patch that: Createa a method to find out if a prim inventory contains scripts


r4903 | teravus | 2008-05-29 09:36:11 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Ruling out another potential cause of zombie-ism

r4902 | teravus | 2008-05-29 09:21:41 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Fix string literal with URL + LLcommand();
  • Added 'detected around: value' when a x.Y detect occurs to help debug.
  • Fixed object text is too long to store to the database (wikilith)

r4901 | drscofield | 2008-05-29 08:46:54 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 3 lines

this is a snapshot of the OSHttpServer work-in-progress. it's an initial skeleton, far from complete, just want to check in early and often.


r4900 | sdague | 2008-05-29 08:01:26 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 3 lines

attempting to get to the bottom of unresponsive grids servers by adding back in a few messages on exceptions.


r4899 | ckrinke | 2008-05-29 06:55:02 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 3 lines

Mantis#1411. Thank you kindly for Dataserver.cs and a patch that adds function stub to request region info by name and adds llRequestSimulatorData() and the dataserver event


r4898 | drscofield | 2008-05-29 06:55:01 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 2 lines

cleaning up returned XML REST doclet (no more xsi, xsd)


r4897 | ckrinke | 2008-05-29 06:42:29 -0700 (Thu, 29 May 2008) | 7 lines

Mantis#852. Thank you kindly, cmickeyb for a patch that: There appears to be a problem with the mapping of scripts when an llHTTPRequest completes. CheckHttpRequests() looks for a function that maps to the localID associated with the http request. However, the only context in which it looks is that of the first region. That is, m_CmdManager.m_ScriptEngine.m_ScriptManager is the same no matter where the script executed that initiated the llHTTPRequest. Since scripts appear to be loaded into a region specific scriptmanager on startup, the event handler is only found for requests coming from the first region.


r4896 | teravus | 2008-05-28 19:14:27 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Added a child agent check to the ChildAgentData Update to make sure that you're a child agent before applying the changes from the grid comms. Doing this to rule it out as a source of a few bugs such as the Zombie bug and the Express Train to 0,0,0 bug.

r4895 | afrisby | 2008-05-28 16:52:24 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Fixed a slight issue with the LLRAW exporter.
  • Linden uses a neutral height channel of 128.0 on their multiplier. OpenSimulator was using a neutral of 127.0 - this has been changed to 128.0, this may cause files exported to the .RAW format to look slightly different when loaded back in - it is highly recommended to use the R32 format instead which avoids these sorts of issues.
  • Made a tweak to the Terrain Plugin loading process.

r4894 | mingchen | 2008-05-28 16:20:01 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Added a Few External Checks relating to scripts including the seperation of runscript into 3 different situations (Rez, start stop)

r4893 | sdague | 2008-05-28 14:43:41 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 11 lines

From: Kurt Taylor <krtaylor@us.ibm.com>

Attached is an initial implementation of llGetNotecardLine and llGetNumberOfNotecardLines. I decided to go ahead an send these out for comment while I continue to work on the second part of the proper implementation. These functions work and return the values requested, as initially defined in the code, but should be properly implemented to return the requested information via a dataserver event. This event will be added and these functions fixed and included in a second patch shortly.


r4892 | sdague | 2008-05-28 12:40:42 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 2 lines

update the nhibernate inventory item base definition


r4891 | sdague | 2008-05-28 11:12:32 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 4 lines

actually user the database_connect string for mysql. This means you can run all the OpenSimulator grid services without needing a mysql_connection.ini


r4890 | sdague | 2008-05-28 10:59:46 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 2 lines

let Grid Servers specify a connect string in their configuration.


r4889 | justincc | 2008-05-28 10:56:00 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Minor: Another small log adjustment

r4888 | justincc | 2008-05-28 10:54:12 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Minor: Log message clean up in archiver code

r4887 | justincc | 2008-05-28 10:49:34 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Put in stubs for "load-oar" command, including ultra-primitive temporary tar loading code
  • Currently as a test, this will successfully load only the first file of an opensim archive and do absolutely nothing with it

r4886 | sdague | 2008-05-28 10:35:34 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 3 lines

spring cleaning, remove a bit of db4o grid server code that was still in tree.


r4885 | justincc | 2008-05-28 09:37:43 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 4 lines

  • Put textures into a separate assets/ directory in the opensim archive
  • Fix nre where the asset couldn't be found
  • Not ready yet

r4884 | sdague | 2008-05-28 08:02:04 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 4 lines

remove terrain bloat, only keep last terrain revision for mysql. For active terraformers this should return a lot of database space.


r4883 | sdague | 2008-05-28 07:57:24 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 3 lines

remove an erroneous line to fetch the terrain table in a way that isn't actually used.


r4882 | sdague | 2008-05-28 07:47:33 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 2 lines

fix http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=1001


r4881 | ckrinke | 2008-05-28 07:03:08 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 6 lines

Mantis#1406. Thank you kindly, Xantor for a patch that: llLoopSound sends out one packet to clients in view, so it doesn't work anymore when clients enter later on, or the prim is modified in any way. Solution: Stored sound data on prim, send full update instead. llStartSound and llLoopSound now accept both LLUUIDs to a sound as well as object inventory sound names. llStopSound clears prim data and sends full update.


r4880 | ckrinke | 2008-05-28 06:56:15 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 3 lines

Mantis#1398. Thank you kindly, cmickeyb for a patch that: small patch to encode and send the outbound_body parameter in an http request. this enables post messages to send a body


r4879 | teravus | 2008-05-28 01:40:22 -0700 (Wed, 28 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Implements duplicate packet tracking. This virtually eliminates object duplication causing 2-3 duplicates depending on the UDP connection quality. This also eliminates duplicated chat, etc.
  • It's verbose currently since this is new. You'll see: [CLIENT]: Warning Duplicate packet detected X Dropping. After this is sufficiently tested we'll remove that m_log.info line.

r4878 | chi11ken | 2008-05-27 20:44:49 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 1 line

Formatting cleanup.


r4877 | ckrinke | 2008-05-27 19:47:24 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 2 lines

Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that: When renaming items in task inventory, they become useless. Fix attached


r4876 | ckrinke | 2008-05-27 19:10:16 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 5 lines

Thank you very much, ChrisIndigo for a patch that: If a script updates an object to the same position or rotation offset, the object triggers an update and storage of the object. This become more prevalent in sensor and timer events which may be firing frequently.


r4875 | mingchen | 2008-05-27 19:07:43 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Hiding the warnings about scanning assemblies when initialising

r4874 | ckrinke | 2008-05-27 19:06:56 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 4 lines

Thank you, Grumly57 kindly for: This patch proposes a new function : osOpenRemoteDataChannel(key channeID) that allow to open an XMLRPC channel for remote_data event. The difference is that the channelID can be customized instead of being randomly generated.


r4873 | ckrinke | 2008-05-27 19:00:43 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 4 lines

Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that adds a two-stage check. It seems there may be a race. For me, this patch, just as it is here, fixes it.


r4872 | teravus | 2008-05-27 18:47:33 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Resolves comment removal in string literals in the LSL2CSConverter

r4871 | chi11ken | 2008-05-27 17:35:10 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 1 line

Change a couple Windows directory separators in SVN module to be platform agnostic.


r4870 | chi11ken | 2008-05-27 17:26:00 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties. Fix inconsistent newlines.


r4869 | justincc | 2008-05-27 16:29:59 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Include prims.xml file in archive

r4868 | justincc | 2008-05-27 16:20:53 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Add .jp2 extension to archived textures

r4867 | justincc | 2008-05-27 15:49:34 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 4 lines

  • Write prim archives out as v7 tar files temporarily for testing purposes - not even gzipping yet!
  • Using hacked up code to create the correct tar archive headers - this stuff should really go away again before too long
  • No user functionality yet

r4866 | sdague | 2008-05-27 15:25:14 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 3 lines

another take on the whole string cleansing, by adding specific poison keywords in foo.bar strings. Add items to the poison array to block them.


r4865 | afrisby | 2008-05-27 14:06:48 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Added new InstallPlugin interface to ITerrainModule.
  • This is to allow other region modules to install Terrain Effects.

r4864 | teravus | 2008-05-27 12:07:57 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Revert last commit as it opens sim owners up to all sorts of nasty scripts.
  • If the regex that we're using isn't good enough, we really need to make it better.

r4863 | sdague | 2008-05-27 11:40:49 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 3 lines

comment out the x.y security check in the script engine because it's so aggressive it blocks string = "http://osgrid.org", amoung other things.


r4862 | ckrinke | 2008-05-27 07:36:23 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 2 lines

Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch that adds: GetSerializationData() and CreateFromData() methods


r4861 | justincc | 2008-05-27 07:21:32 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Implement asynchronous assets request for archiving
  • No user functionality yet

r4860 | ckrinke | 2008-05-27 06:40:00 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 5 lines

Thank you very much, Xantor for a patch that: If a request is made for an asset which is not in the cache yet, but has already been requested by something else, queue up the callbacks on that requester instead of swamping the asset server with multiple requests for the same asset.


r4859 | drscofield | 2008-05-27 06:16:44 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 2 lines

fixes a CTB when IRCBridgeModule is not configured.


r4858 | drscofield | 2008-05-27 05:24:29 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 3 lines

cleaning up: coding style guidelines violation in RestPlugin.cs. adding support for enabled = true|false for IRCBridgeModule


r4857 | drscofield | 2008-05-27 01:42:48 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 2 lines

updating URL for LSL status.


r4856 | drscofield | 2008-05-27 01:21:59 -0700 (Tue, 27 May 2008) | 11 lines

I'm dropping the ISimChat interface as that has now been replaced by EventManager events.

also, i've added instructions to README.txt about running runprebuild.sh and on how to report bugs.

plus some minor fixes (dropping m_log statement left over from debugging llOwnerSay, nicer catch of exception in IRCBridgeModule



r4855 | afrisby | 2008-05-26 15:11:56 -0700 (Mon, 26 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Assigns a random UUID to a region if the Sim UUID is null.

r4854 | afrisby | 2008-05-26 14:53:32 -0700 (Mon, 26 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Potential fix for Mantis#167, 332 - MySQL Thread collision.

r4853 | afrisby | 2008-05-26 14:39:01 -0700 (Mon, 26 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Patch from jhurliman - Implements a binary search in the LLRAW exporter which dramatically speeds up exports.

r4852 | ckrinke | 2008-05-26 09:16:48 -0700 (Mon, 26 May 2008) | 2 lines

Thank you kindly, Melanie for a patch for script reset that creates the event handler chain ready to hook by script engines


r4851 | drscofield | 2008-05-26 08:53:04 -0700 (Mon, 26 May 2008) | 2 lines

disabling m_log again.


r4850 | drscofield | 2008-05-26 08:37:31 -0700 (Mon, 26 May 2008) | 3 lines

This cleans up a merge mess from the earlier checkin and implements llOwnerSay() via the newly created Scene.SimBroadcast() call.


r4849 | drscofield | 2008-05-26 04:56:04 -0700 (Mon, 26 May 2008) | 10 lines

Adding OnChatBroadcast event logic to EventManager providing a clean interface for Sim broadcasts. Added SimBroadcast support to ChatModule.

Removing all code from IRCBridgeModule dealing with agent/client directly.

Cleaning up ChatModule.

Polishing IRC messages, adding support for "/me" (both directions).


r4848 | justincc | 2008-05-25 19:17:03 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Minor: method documentation fiddling in SceneObjectGroup

r4847 | justincc | 2008-05-25 19:12:32 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Break out baby archiving code into separate class ready for async asset requesting
  • No user functionality yet

r4846 | justincc | 2008-05-25 18:50:40 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Extract and boil down necessary texture UUIDs for an archive of the scene prims
  • no user functionality yet

r4845 | justincc | 2008-05-25 18:06:50 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Where possible, change visibility on InnerScene methods to protected internal on the basis that they shouldn't be manipulated by outsiders

r4844 | justincc | 2008-05-25 17:47:36 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: remove code duplication between add ScenePresence methods in InnerScene

r4843 | justincc | 2008-05-25 17:38:04 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Separate out RemoveScenePresence and add into InnerScene to match existing AddScenePresence

r4842 | chi11ken | 2008-05-25 16:27:38 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 1 line

Update svn properties. Formatting cleanup.


r4841 | teravus | 2008-05-25 13:50:45 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • A hacky Top Scripts display. It isn't accurate as far as ms accounting, however you can use it to help find out what scripts are causing your simulator to cry.
  • Access it from the Estate tools/Debug tab.

r4840 | ckrinke | 2008-05-25 12:29:25 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 4 lines

Thank you very much, Melanie for a patch that: If the m_controllingClient member if a ScenePresence is null, that would cause a CTB. This patch fixes it.


r4839 | ckrinke | 2008-05-25 12:26:21 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 7 lines

Thank you very much, Xantor for a patch that: Copying, reseting, dragging scripts cause unnecessary recompilation, slowing down the simulator and filling up the ScriptEngines directory with compiled .dll and misc. files. This patch keeps track of compiled assets since the last simulator restarts, and only recompiles new assets. (editing a script generates a new asset, so no problems there).


r4838 | ckrinke | 2008-05-25 12:21:21 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 3 lines

Thank you kindly, Tiffany for a patch that helps: Drag copy a prim and the prim that is moved, persists. The prim that is created does not survive a restart.


r4837 | ckrinke | 2008-05-25 10:58:10 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 2 lines

Thank you kindly, Grumly57 for a patch to improve XMLRPCModule.cs: RemoteDataReply() and XMLRpcResponse()


r4836 | teravus | 2008-05-25 04:22:05 -0700 (Sun, 25 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Adds Top Colliders when using ODE. Access it from the estate tools/debug tab.

r4835 | teravus | 2008-05-24 21:15:32 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 1 line

  • phantom sculpties don't request the sculpt texture anymore.

r4834 | teravus | 2008-05-24 19:56:00 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Yet another way to optimize the sculpt mesh generator

r4833 | teravus | 2008-05-24 19:50:17 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 1 line

  • kill a potentially large float array.

r4832 | teravus | 2008-05-24 19:39:58 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 1 line

  • Releases Pinned vertex/index list in ODE on next mesh request.

r4831 | justincc | 2008-05-24 18:09:14 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 4 lines

  • Disabling isSelected check on object persistence backup (at least temporarily), since it appears we sometimes either don't receive or don't register deselect packets when

prims are shift copied.

  • A better long term solution may be to address the problem of why we're not always seeing the deselects

r4830 | justincc | 2008-05-24 17:09:08 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Collapses parts of different code paths in scene used when deleting and unlinking an object

r4829 | justincc | 2008-05-24 16:11:07 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Refactor: Collapse some multiple remove object paths
  • Push some delete functionality into InnerScene to match what's already there for adding objects

r4828 | justincc | 2008-05-24 15:48:21 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Remove some unused methods in Scene/InnerScene

r4827 | justincc | 2008-05-24 15:45:13 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Change previous commits Object methods to SceneObject methods instead, on the basis that this is less likely to cause confusion with c#'s base object type

r4826 | justincc | 2008-05-24 15:10:14 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Renaming various *Entity*() methods to *Object*() methods on the basis that they all take SOG parameters to improve code readability for now

r4825 | justincc | 2008-05-24 14:57:00 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Push some dictionary initialization down from Scene into InnerScene

r4824 | justincc | 2008-05-24 14:36:27 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Refactor: Make some inner scene dictionaries internal rather than public

r4823 | teravus | 2008-05-24 14:13:44 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Fixes endless loop in the Land Module when selecting any object.
  • Fixes returning objects when the object owner hasn't been in the simulator since the simulator started up last.

r4822 | justincc | 2008-05-24 12:21:57 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 4 lines

  • Get the xml2 entities serialization representation in the archiver module
  • Not yet reusing serialization module - this will happen in the future
  • No user functionality yet

r4821 | justincc | 2008-05-24 11:27:57 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • If the SVN build version is not available, state this in the About box explicitly, rather than leaving it out completely and possible engendering confusion

r4820 | justincc | 2008-05-24 11:21:28 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 2 lines

  • Bump reported svn trunk revision number up to 0.5.7

r4819 | justincc | 2008-05-24 11:17:31 -0700 (Sat, 24 May 2008) | 3 lines

  • Temporary fix for mantis 1374
  • If the agent throttle byte array is unexpectedly empty, then log a warning and drop the packet
Personal tools
About This Wiki