Fritigern Gothly, that's me! Been a great fan of SL, and later found OpenSim. Played around with it a little and liked it a lot. Gonna be on this wiki every now and then, trying to bring some pages more up-to-date, and perhaps fix a problem or two, like orphaned pages...
As of June 4th, 2011, the great Justin has bestowed upon me the powers of Sysop. In non-wiki terms, this means that i (along with a select few), am now one of the admins.
(Hopefully) Helpful Tips
- Put your page in a category. It helps people to find information more easily. Note that a page can be in multiple categories at the same time. An example would be a page about an OSSL function, which can both be in the OSSL category, as well as in the Scripting category.
- Wanna make a link to another page on this wiki? Don't use a full URL, use an internal link, like so: [[Example_Link|This is the link's description]]. This prevents pages from getting orphaned!
- Thoughts and ideas will be jotted down and played around with at the BrainStorm page. Feel free to contribute your own ideas and examples!
- A list of the current LSL functions in the Secondlife LSL wiki : User:Fritigern/LSLFunctions
- And here's my little sandbox.
- A collection of my scripts can be found at this place
Friti's Quick Links
- Category:To Delete holds all the pages that are marked for deletion.
- Special:NewPages All the latest pages.
- Special:RecentChanges What's new, pussycat?
- Special:LonelyPages These are orphans. Help us to give them a loving home!
- Special:DeadendPages These pages have no internal links on them. They need to be wikified!
- Special:Watchlist My watchlist. Usually my starting point. (clicking that link will get you to your own watchlist!)
- WikiStructure is where one can go to learn about editing the wiki, and find templates to use where appropriate. Might need a big overhaul to make it easier to read.