| This article or section contains incomplete information.
Please help us by completing the content on this page.
What is the current OSSL Status?
This page is for those who want to check on the current OpenSimScriptingLanguage (OSSL) status.
This page is always under construction and perpetually being updated, don't consider the info here to be 100% updated or correct. If you find a feature that works that is not listed as "working" here. Please fully test it out and update it here or make a note that it is working and ready to be tested, if you can't test it yourself.
OSSL Status | Quick Progress Guide
Latest OSSL News
- OpenSim's own scripting team is accepting ideas/requests/wishlists for custom OSSL functions.
- Some notes on converting LSL:PrimitiveParams to OpenSimulator PrimitiveBaseShape
- Latest OpenSimulator News & Feature Requests
- OpenSimulator OSSL-Types Status
- OpenSimulator OSSL-Events Status
- LSL Main Status Page
- OpenSimulator LSL-Types Status
- OpenSimulator LSL-Events Status
- OpenSimulator LSL-Functions Status
Note: This is a placemarker. Please update this section and use included examples on this wiki for reference at this point.
No known issues at this time.
See Bug Tracker for the latest known issues and Bug status updates.