Chat log from the meeting on 2010-04-20

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search

[09:41] Connecting to in-world Voice Chat...
[09:41] Connected
[09:44] Simulator Version v0.5 shouts: OpenSim 0.6.9 (RC1) 54cedfe: 2010-04-08 15:57:57 -0700 (Unix/Mono)
[09:53] Bri Hasp is Online
[09:54] Blaksmith Rubble: Hey Neb! long time no chat
[09:54] Bri Hasp is Offline
[09:55] Bri Hasp is Online
[09:58] Blaksmith Rubble: still have the weekly tuesday meetings?
[09:59] Bri Hasp: dunno.. appears not
[09:59] WhiteStar Magic is Online
[10:00] Blaksmith Rubble: it's been a good year since I've been here on OSgrid heh
[10:00] Richardus Raymaker: hi jcc
[10:00] Blaksmith Rubble: few names I still remember though
[10:00] Justin Clark-Casey: hi richardus, hi folks
[10:00] Bri Hasp: Hi
[10:00] WhiteStar Magic: hi folks
[10:01] Richardus Raymaker: hi all
[10:01] Bri Hasp: Greets there WS
[10:01] Adelle Fitzgerald is Online
[10:02] Richardus Raymaker: Hi WS & bri
[10:02] Bri Hasp: ciao
[10:03] Dahlia Trimble is Online
[10:03] WhiteStar Magic: gonna be quiet me thinks... with teh Linden "talk" going on
[10:03] Nebadon Izumi: hey there sorry was afk
[10:03] Nebadon Izumi: hello everyone
[10:03] Bri Hasp: :)
[10:04] Richardus Raymaker: hi nebadon
[10:04] WhiteStar Magic: hey neb
[10:04] Dahlia Trimble: hi :)
[10:04] Nebadon Izumi: hello Dahlia
[10:04] WhiteStar Magic: Hi Dahlia
[10:04] WhiteStar Magic: Hi Jacek
[10:04] Richardus Raymaker: hi dahlia
[10:04] Adelle Fitzgerald is Online
[10:05] Hiro Protagonist is Online
[10:05] Richardus Raymaker: nebadon, your nice clokc kit you have here. the clokc plate have something wrong.
[10:05] Blaksmith Rubble: oh wow, groups are working now too.. cool
[10:05] Bri Hasp: did they die?
[10:05] Adelle Fitzgerald: hello all
[10:05] Blaksmith Rubble: groups weren't available the last time I was on OSgrid
[10:06] Nebadon Izumi: ah whats wrong with it Richardus?
[10:06] Jacek Antonelli: Hi all
[10:06] Nebadon Izumi: hello Adelle
[10:06] WhiteStar Magic: Hey Adelle !
[10:06] Nebadon Izumi: ya Groups has worked for a while now Blacksmith
[10:06] Bri Hasp: ohh.. been away a while
[10:06] Fu Barr: hello hiro - loong time no see :)
[10:06] Blaksmith Rubble: yah, been gone over a year hehe
[10:06] Bri Hasp: James !!!!
[10:06] Richardus Raymaker: 1 dail clokc arrow is wrong. it appaears at the top to
[10:07] Hiro Protagonist: Heehee, hello Br-ness :)
[10:07] Fu Barr: hello all :)
[10:07] Fly Man: Morning / Evening all
[10:07] WhiteStar Magic: Hiro LIVES....
[10:07] Blaksmith Rubble: hey Fly!
[10:07] WhiteStar Magic: Heya H !
[10:07] Hiro Protagonist: Bri-ness even, how ya been doin
[10:07] Fu Barr: hey rich :)
[10:07] Richardus Raymaker: hi fly
[10:07] Bri Hasp: been cussin Viewer 2 over in SL
[10:07] Fly Man: Bbeen a while, time for a drink :)
[10:07] Justin Clark-Casey: cussing as in swearing at?
[10:07] Fly Man: Bri, curse some more ;)
[10:07] Bri Hasp: hope we never use it
[10:08] Hiro Protagonist: ahh
[10:08] WhiteStar Magic: @ Bri, isn't that considered "Self Abuse" ?
[10:08] Hiro Protagonist: I havent even downloaded it
[10:08] Bri Hasp: indeed
[10:08] Fu Barr: neither have i....
[10:08] Justin Clark-Casey: I see it's the recommended SL viewer now
[10:08] Blaksmith Rubble: I tried Emerald, but didn't clear my cache... things didn't rez in .. something to try later heh on hippo now.. old hippo at that
[10:08] Fly Man: What version 2 ?
[10:08] Justin Clark-Casey: recommend by Linden Lab, that is
[10:08] Fly Man laughs
[10:08] Hiro Protagonist: I upgraded my phone to a droid and it ate my brain
[10:08] Justin Clark-Casey: fly: from their download page
[10:08] Fly Man: Sorry, I don't know viewer 2
[10:08] Nebadon Izumi: I tried it intially but since it didnt work on OpenSim i uninstalled it
[10:08] Jacek Antonelli: Yeah, "recommended". *snickers*
[10:08] Dahlia Trimble: I go to popular groups where there are online lindens and ask "how come I cant do X in viewer 2?"
[10:08] Bri Hasp: yep they have a beta patch to a production viewer ..go figure
[10:08] Fly Man: I know Emerald, Imprudence and Hippo
[10:08] Fly Man: never heard from a Viewer 2 ;)
[10:08] Richardus Raymaker: wrong reccomend from LL
[10:09] Nebadon Izumi: i still use Snowglobe 1.23 on SL
[10:09] Richardus Raymaker: FLY, kepe it that way
[10:09] Fly Man: Rich, I know ;)
[10:09] Fly Man: Viewer 2 makes Opensim messy
[10:09] Justin Clark-Casey: I see they've revised their TPV policy too, ina reasonable direction
[10:09] Bri Hasp: KLee is it's only hope
[10:09] Fly Man: so I downloaded it
[10:09] Fly Man: O, that reminds me ...
[10:09] Nebadon Izumi: what did they change Justinc ?
[10:09] WhiteStar Magic: Let "them" bust SL 2 for a few months before ya mess with it...
[10:09] Fly Man: We need to be done in 1 hour
[10:09] Fly Man: then there's the 2nd meeting on the Linden TPV
[10:09] Justin Clark-Casey: Fly: lkalif recently put a patch in that means viewer 2 now works with appearance
[10:09] Hiro Protagonist: done whut lol
[10:10] Hiro Protagonist: Heya Straw :D
[10:10] Fly Man: Justin, I know
[10:10] Dahlia Trimble: revised again?
[10:10] Strawberry Fride: Hi folks :)
[10:10] Hiro Protagonist: TPS Reports?
[10:10] Grave Robber: Hey Sarah, and others I don't know XD
[10:10] Jacek Antonelli: Yeah, the TPV policy looks a bit better today than it did last week.
[10:10] Nebadon Izumi: interesting
[10:10] Sarah Kline: hi
[10:10] Fly Man: Did they change the 7A and 7D ?
[10:10] Nebadon Izumi: what specificly changed?
[10:10] Justin Clark-Casey: nebadon: yeah, they dropped the language saying that developers were responsible for whatever was done with the viewer
[10:11] Fly Man: Good
[10:11] Nebadon Izumi: well thats good
[10:11] Justin Clark-Casey: nebadon: the pastebin jacek just put up has the diff
[10:11] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[10:11] WhiteStar Magic: Joe did say they were going to edit & fix
[10:11] Fly Man: Yeah, "All your bases belong to me"
[10:11] Hiro Protagonist: singular
[10:11] Fly Man: Still the responability
[10:11] Hiro Protagonist: "All your base"
[10:12] Hiro Protagonist: ...are belong to us
[10:12] Justin Clark-Casey: hi sarah
[10:12] Sarah Kline: hi Justin )
[10:12] Richardus Raymaker: hi sarah
[10:12] Sarah Kline: hi all
[10:12] Jacek Antonelli: "All your liability are not belong to us"
[10:12] Hiro Protagonist: luls
[10:12] Grave Robber: Hey Qandy ^^
[10:12] Fly Man: Jacek, you visiting Joe later ?
[10:12] Strawberry Fride: lol "Nothing in this Policy is intended to modify the terms of the GPL."
[10:12] Qandy Saw: hey :)
[10:13] WhiteStar Magic: Hi Strawberry & Qandy
[10:13] Hiro Protagonist: stepping lightly around the gpl are they
[10:13] Jacek Antonelli: Good to see that bit about the GPL in the actual terms, at least
[10:13] Qandy Saw: WhiteS :)
[10:13] Nebadon Izumi: heh well they arent restricting use of the code
[10:13] Justin Clark-Casey: I thought that assertion was already in there for some reason
[10:13] Nebadon Izumi: just the ability to connect to their network with it
[10:13] Hiro Protagonist: sorry that obervation was a bit ambiguous, but both interpretations perhaps apply
[10:13] Nebadon Izumi: im not sure that has anything to do wiht GPL really
[10:14] Hiro Protagonist: it presents a posture
[10:14] Hiro Protagonist: wrt the gpl
[10:14] Bri Hasp: the beta patch.. LL added a watchdog.. to zap the viewer on any stall :)
[10:14] Nebadon Izumi: ya but they dont care if you say use the code to connect o OpenSim grids
[10:14] Hiro Protagonist: interesting
[10:14] Nebadon Izumi: there are no restrictions of the code in that manner
[10:15] Richardus Raymaker: vri.. ????
[10:15] Strawberry Fride: it's that difference between source code and distribution as opposed to usage of products derived from that codebase... but heck I'm no lawyer and this is way out of my comfort zone :)
[10:15] Hiro Protagonist: we're all armchair counsel after the sco/linux 'issue' lol
[10:15] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, maybe we should avoid the topic this week and see if there are any opensim/osgrid things to talk about ;)
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: hehe ya the whole TPV thing is about as clear as mud
[10:16] Hiro Protagonist: that wouldnt suck
[10:16] Strawberry Fride: good plan Justin :)
[10:16] Bri Hasp: are we still in LImbo Land ?
[10:16] WhiteStar Magic: +1 JCC
[10:16] Hiro Protagonist: far as I know yes
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: well OSgrid sorta is
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: OpenSIm really isnt
[10:16] Hiro Protagonist: right
[10:16] Hiro Protagonist: that's an important distinction
[10:16] Bri Hasp: so any prognosis?
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: well we are leaning towards a Simian Backed grid
[10:17] Penny Lane: Cool place, limbo. Is there an ice cream vendor?
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: thats about the best I can say right now
[10:17] Hiro Protagonist: Only if you set up a stand Penny ;)
[10:17] Justin Clark-Casey: true, but we do need those data migrations for 0.7 sooner or later
[10:17] Penny Lane chuckles
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: Robusts lack of Web Interface development makes it hard to plan for using
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: not to mention C#'s lack of performance as a web server
[10:17] Hiro Protagonist: if someone could give me a target spec, I could code a util to make the migration
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: make it not the best choice for this Grid
[10:18] Hiro Protagonist: problem is how to run it
[10:18] Justin Clark-Casey: hiro: you'd have to ask melanie or diva ;) But really the migration should be in OpenSim itself just as they have all been for the past 2 years
[10:18] Nebadon Izumi: but ya now the problem is how do we convert our gigantic tables to be simian backed
[10:18] Nebadon Izumi: with minimal down times
[10:18] Justin Clark-Casey: it's only big grids that might need to do something more sophisticated
[10:18] Hiro Protagonist: if you tried to apply it against the entire dataset, it would be out of date by the time the code ran
[10:18] WhiteStar Magic: with Apache running it, solves a lot of stufff yes ?
[10:18] Hiro Protagonist: Neb: exactly
[10:18] Nebadon Izumi: it simplifies things sure Whitestar
[10:18] Nebadon Izumi: Apache scales a lot better
[10:18] Nebadon Izumi: they solved the scaling issues with apache years ago
[10:18] WhiteStar Magic: Fast as hell too
[10:19] Strawberry Fride: it does depend what you want to do
[10:19] Strawberry Fride: if you are making a big public website
[10:19] Hiro Protagonist: the ultimate way to do it would be to get the simian server to build a new dataset from the old
[10:19] Strawberry Fride: or an administration tool for a grid
[10:19] Justin Clark-Casey: all the backend services are simple webservices raelly
[10:19] Nebadon Izumi: ya its not going to be for everyone
[10:19] Nebadon Izumi: but for this grid it makes sense
[10:19] Hiro Protagonist: as in, before failing any requests, try to cache the data from the current system
[10:19] Justin Clark-Casey: I'm kinda surprised nobody has started a 'grid association' yet to pool this kind of knowledge
[10:19] Justin Clark-Casey: I guess people must talk informally on irc though
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: ya well, one thing also
[10:20] Penny Lane: Neb: if you see your problem with DB tables now, imagine the situation scaled up. Centralized storage has no future, period. You need to grasp that nettle.
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: Simian is not complete enough for us to implement it yet
[10:20] Fu Barr: or people are still busy figuring it all out and how it affects them
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: its not the DB migration thats holding us up 100% there
[10:20] Hiro Protagonist: thats good to know
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: Simian still needs a bit more coding/testing before its ready for here
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: but its very close
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: closer than anything else we can use right now
[10:20] Hiro Protagonist: that makes me feel like slightly less of a slacker ;)
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: Groups works
[10:21] Justin Clark-Casey: where osgrid goes I'm sure other grids would be interested in following
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: no search yet
[10:21] WhiteStar Magic: how is groups handled now ?
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: the web interface is very very basic
[10:21] Fu Barr waves at penny
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: its built in to SimianGrid
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: Simain grid uses a Generic storage system
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: it has 1 generic Table
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: that all modules will use
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: its very clever system
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: it really does simplify the back end a great deal
[10:22] WhiteStar Magic: Indexed MySql ?
[10:22] Hiro Protagonist: out of curiousity, are 'tags' central to the architecture?
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: right now its only MySQL
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: but the intention is to expand the DB engines
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: to fragstore type system, and i heard something about MangoDB i think
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: but i dunno, MySQL for now
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: what do you mean Tags hiro?
[10:23] Hiro Protagonist: tags like a hash tag
[10:23] Hiro Protagonist: where you categorize a thing with a tag
[10:23] Nebadon Izumi: for assets?
[10:23] Hiro Protagonist: well you mentioned it used a single generic table
[10:23] Nebadon Izumi: oh
[10:23] Nebadon Izumi: let me screenshot for you
[10:23] Nebadon Izumi: easier than explaining
[10:23] Hiro Protagonist: kk
[10:23] Nebadon Izumi: you will undestand
[10:24] WhiteStar Magic: JCC.. anything new on RC2 ?
[10:24] Justin Clark-Casey: I'm debating whether to release 0.6.9 soon or wait until I fix sqlite for mono 2.6
[10:24] Penny Lane: This is why Diva's preferred approach of decoupled worlds each managing their asset services is the way to go. Centralized services only take you on a painful spiral to death from non-scalability.
[10:24] Strawberry Fride: have you had much feedback on 0.6.9?\\
[10:24] Fly Man: Well, RC1 has some good fixes
[10:25] Strawberry Fride: oops - new keyboard layout freaky
[10:25] Fly Man: the servers work without errors on the new RC1
[10:25] Justin Clark-Casey: strawberry: not really - quite difficult to tell if that's because i's okay or if few people are tryingit
[10:25] Dahlia Trimble: 0.6.8 post fixes is the latest relelase?
[10:25] Hiro Protagonist: Justin, given the rate that everything else is moving, I would suggest that maybe time spent bringing it up to 2.6 would not be wasted
[10:25] Justin Clark-Casey: dahlia: still right now
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: simian_generic_table.png
[10:25] Justin Clark-Casey: I already have sqlite working on mono 2.6 but the changes stop it working on mono 2.4 :P
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: right now the only thing to use the generic table is groups
[10:26] WhiteStar Magic: RC1 is 12400?
[10:26] Justin Clark-Casey: which is a real pita, let me tell you
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: but basiclly all simian modules will use it
[10:26] Richardus Raymaker: mono 2.4 anyway to old.
[10:26] Justin Clark-Casey: whitestar: er, haven't been tracking svn revisions
[10:26] Richardus Raymaker: better people upgrade mono
[10:26] Justin Clark-Casey: mono 2.4 is still used on ubuntu, even in the next release
[10:26] Hiro Protagonist: that is pretty clever heh
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: its awesome
[10:26] Dahlia Trimble: I have too many problems with mono 2.6.x, I use
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: really simplifies the modularization
[10:27] Justin Clark-Casey: ah interesting, he's gone for just a key/value pair approach
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: its sort of how ELGG works also
[10:27] Penny Lane: Dahlia: ouch, not heard of problems with 2.6 --- what kind?
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: same concept really
[10:27] Justin Clark-Casey: dahlia: yeah - I think it's better to keep things working with both right now
[10:27] Dahlia Trimble: mono 2.6.x + debian = :(
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: im on 2.6.3 mostly
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: been great
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: all the OSgrid plazas
[10:27] Dahlia Trimble: library sompatability problems
[10:27] Blaksmith Rubble: oh wow, I remember when mono was changing from 1.9 to 2.0 hehe
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: even our Debian box is runing 2.6.3
[10:27] Fly Man grins
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: i found 2.6.1 to be slightly buggy
[10:27] Hiro Protagonist: well he's got the app data data packed into a single column, and everything else is referential metadata
[10:27] Richardus Raymaker: 2.6.3 here. seems to run fine
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: it has some decimal point issue
[10:28] Fly Man: You don't even want to know what Mono our friends at LL are using ;)
[10:28] Richardus Raymaker: 1.1 fly ? :)
[10:28] Dahlia Trimble: proiblems dont olways show up, need to do things like load oar files
[10:28] WhiteStar Magic: LOL Fly !
[10:28] Blaksmith Rubble: hahaha
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: ya its a neat system Hiro, anyone wants to see SimianGrid in action
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: visit
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: only 2 sims
[10:28] Fly Man: 1.2.6
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: running stock OpenSimulators
[10:28] WhiteStar Magic: ROFLOL
[10:28] Penny Lane: Thanks Neb
[10:28] Hiro Protagonist: nice
[10:28] Bri Hasp: M Linden is pushing for C# scripting
[10:29] Hiro Protagonist: LOL
[10:29] Justin Clark-Casey: if they do that it might kick our arse to actually sandbox c# scripting properly
[10:29] Fly Man: Well, i'll be seeing M live in Dublin :)
[10:29] Hiro Protagonist: I guess he is still playing at 'catch-up'
[10:29] Richardus Raymaker: aha fly. that explains alot
[10:29] Justin Clark-Casey: fly: you're going to metameets?
[10:29] Fly Man: Justin, uhm ... yes ?
[10:29] Fly Man grins
[10:29] Penny Lane: Leave LL out of this. If M wants something, it's almost a reason for leaving it ;-)
[10:29] Justin Clark-Casey: fly: I thought M was just attending virtually
[10:30] Fly Man: Justin, it's been talk so far
[10:30] Fly Man: but there's talk that he's coming irl
[10:30] Fly Man: if the vulcano stops it's stuff
[10:30] Justin Clark-Casey: well, I should be in dublin too, ash permitting :)
[10:30] Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[10:30] Nebadon Izumi: uhg ya the volcano what a mess
[10:30] Dahlia Trimble: whats in dublin?
[10:31] Fly Man: Well, 1 thing we have learned ...
[10:31] Richardus Raymaker: its seems to go better witgh mr. vulcano
[10:31] Nebadon Izumi: hehe well if anything it will be a good sell on Virtulized worlds
[10:31] Nebadon Izumi: dont let the Volcanos slow you down
[10:31] Nebadon Izumi: Virutlize your meetings :P
[10:31] Fly Man: Virtual appareance are getting it over the RL meets
[10:31] Penny Lane: Dahlia: Guinness
[10:31] Bri Hasp: hehe
[10:31] Fly Man: Dahlia, Metameets
[10:31] Justin Clark-Casey: dahlia: small vw conference called metameets. I thought it would be fun to leave my spider hole
[10:31] Fly Man: the European SLCC likeness
[10:31] Hiro Protagonist: lol Guinness
[10:31] Justin Clark-Casey: but this ash, damnit
[10:31] Dahlia Trimble: spider hole? lol
[10:32] Fu Barr wonders if guinness refreshes parts in the virtual too
[10:32] Hiro Protagonist: only if you log in while drinking
[10:32] Penny Lane: lol
[10:32] Fu Barr: :)
[10:32] Hiro Protagonist: I have found that martinis are fun at lbsa plaza
[10:32] Justin Clark-Casey: Since I started working from home I dont' see people a lot now - can make one a leeetle craaaazy
[10:32] Bri Hasp: whats glide path on a 747 with no motor?
[10:32] Fu Barr: i might be coming to meta meets with some of my team - will need to see how RL works out though.
[10:32] Hiro Protagonist: similar to that of a brick
[10:32] Nebadon Izumi: lol ya
[10:32] Nebadon Izumi: that wouldnt be good
[10:33] Justin Clark-Casey: fu: that would be cool. If you're along I'm sure we can all go for some guiness :)
[10:33] Fly Man: Ahh, well, that's good
[10:33] Fly Man: Justin, you're buying the first beer, remember :D
[10:33] Fu Barr: yay!!! will do my best to get there then :)
[10:33] Penny Lane: Glide path of a brick is fine, it's the landing that worries
[10:33] Fly Man: You promised at 17th of July 2009 ;)
[10:33] Fly Man: at 23:19 UTC
[10:33] Justin Clark-Casey: fly: errr, did I?
[10:33] Justin Clark-Casey: damn irc logs
[10:33] Fly Man: so yes, the first one is on you ;)
[10:33] Jacek Antonelli: lol
[10:33] Hiro Protagonist: yeah, you kinda wanna be able to level your brick out right about ground level
[10:33] Fu Barr: lol
[10:33] Blaksmith Rubble: lol
[10:34] Fly Man: Well, to be honest:
[10:34] Fly Man: I think Simian is doing good stuff at the moment
[10:34] Nebadon Izumi: :)
[10:34] Fly Man: but the website itself needs more options
[10:34] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[10:34] Fly Man: but that's not a bad thing :)
[10:35] Hiro Protagonist: I think it is very important not to get to wrapped around the axles of identities
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: I know Dave coyle intends on extending the UI alot
[10:35] Hiro Protagonist: project-wise
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: hes been sort of under the weather the last week
[10:35] Fly Man: Well, since the Gforge has been down
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: he said this morning though he plans on picking it up again real soon
[10:35] Fly Man: I've outsourced pieces to Github
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: Gforge is back right?
[10:35] Fly Man: because the Gforge downpull is slower then before ...
[10:35] Justin Clark-Casey: it's back up now. btw nebadon, did someone just restart the db server?
[10:35] Fly Man: so no clue what happened
[10:35] Hiro Protagonist: it would be well placed on github
[10:35] Justin Clark-Casey: or do we have more general access now?
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: Probably, adam probably sent it over to someone at Deepthink
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: he never did respond
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: but im sure he must have gotten my emails
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: i sent several
[10:36] Justin Clark-Casey: ok. it is a bit of a hole for us, having to wait several days to get it back up
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: im working on that
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: trying to get Melanie access atleast
[10:36] Hiro Protagonist: yeah I havent heard from him for a few days - he's currently in turkey
[10:36] Justin Clark-Casey: cool
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: once i do that we can add more people
[10:36] Fly Man: Well, the point is that we don't have Git on the Gforge yet
[10:36] Hiro Protagonist: accessible only via email
[10:36] Justin Clark-Casey: hiro: what's he up to?
[10:36] Fly Man: and I don't see the Gforge get an upgrade soonish
[10:36] Hiro Protagonist: investigating some new project
[10:37] Hiro Protagonist: thats about the sum of what I know lol
[10:37] Nebadon Izumi: well if I can get melanie access to that box we can start getting past some of that
[10:37] Nebadon Izumi: im sure Adam doesnst want to be the only contact as much as we dont want him to be
[10:37] Nebadon Izumi: its just time
[10:37] Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[10:37] Hiro Protagonist: I would venture to say you were right
[10:37] Hiro Protagonist: no one wants a single point of failure on anything
[10:37] Nebadon Izumi: actually
[10:37] Nebadon Izumi: long while back Adam gave me a contact at Deepthink who has access
[10:37] Nebadon Izumi: but i lost the name
[10:38] Nebadon Izumi: have to get that again
[10:38] Nebadon Izumi: he mentioned it on IRC and I wrote it down
[10:38] Nebadon Izumi: but now its needle in haystack
[10:38] Hiro Protagonist: lol
[10:38] Hiro Protagonist: brb
[10:38] Fly Man: But yes, some of the things that OS has need an upgrade
[10:38] Justin Clark-Casey: so is anybody using master right now?
[10:38] Nebadon Izumi: I am
[10:38] Fly Man raises hand
[10:38] Nebadon Izumi: on my simian grids
[10:38] Nebadon Izumi: and Danger grid
[10:39] Fly Man: I need to
[10:39] Fly Man: Trying to fix search and profile for master
[10:39] Nebadon Izumi: though im probably 24-48 hours behind
[10:39] Fly Man: and so far ... search works like it did before ...
[10:39] Fly Man: and profile needs some updating
[10:39] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[10:39] Nebadon Izumi: I think profiles works in SimianGrid also
[10:39] Nebadon Izumi: its supposed to
[10:39] Fly Man: Melanie was kind enough to share some closed source profile bits
[10:39] Justin Clark-Casey: ok, well I use it too - I guess it's fine if one doesn't need to migrate existing data too much
[10:40] Fly Man: and neb, nope, at this moment the hooks are not in there
[10:40] Nebadon Izumi: hmm ok i thought it was working on Simiangrid
[10:40] Fly Man: Well, the tests I did so far don't
[10:40] Fly Man: and those were 20 regions
[10:40] Fly Man: but I am trying to get rid of the DataSnapShot
[10:41] Nebadon Izumi: ok thats good to know, i have not tested everything, we have a ton to test still
[10:41] Fly Man: and build a push system
[10:41] Justin Clark-Casey: love the waistcoat, jim
[10:41] Fly Man: instead of the pull from the server
[10:41] Nebadon Izumi: cool
[10:41] Jim Radford: Thanks
[10:41] Nebadon Izumi: that makes more sense really
[10:41] Fly Man: Well, yes
[10:41] Nebadon Izumi: less cycles on the server end
[10:41] Fly Man: if a region is dead, you don't pull for notthing
[10:41] Nebadon Izumi: yea
[10:41] Fly Man: but first, I need to fiddle with FakeCurrency
[10:42] Fly Man: after i get groups working
[10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: what's the best currency module right now?
[10:42] Nebadon Izumi: are there any?
[10:42] Fly Man: Justin, working ?
[10:42] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: preferably :)
[10:42] Fly Man: Paypal from Snoopy/Adam
[10:42] Richardus Raymaker: the virtual no money module :)
[10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: not for me, it's just people keep asking me
[10:42] Nebadon Izumi: ya i genreally point people to Snoopy who ask
[10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: ok
[10:42] Nebadon Izumi: she probably hates me if all these people actually contact her
[10:42] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: ha ha
[10:43] Fly Man: The Fake Currency one I maintain is broken since the tables are changed
[10:43] Richardus Raymaker: people get anyway confused if the see L$ ij the viewer
[10:43] Fly Man: L$ ?
[10:43] Fly Man looks
[10:43] Fly Man: Hmm, mine says T$
[10:43] Nebadon Izumi: depends on viewer
[10:43] Nebadon Izumi: mine says O$
[10:43] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[10:44] Blaksmith Rubble: hippo says O$
[10:44] Nebadon Izumi: OS$
[10:44] Blaksmith Rubble: OS$
[10:44] Fly Man: and here in Osgrid it's OS$
[10:44] Richardus Raymaker: hmm, then imprudence need toi change that
[10:44] Fly Man: Nah
[10:44] Sarah Kline: be nice to just lose it
[10:44] Fly Man: Imprudence viewer needs to look to Hippo
[10:44] Justin Clark-Casey: I$
[10:44] Fly Man: and they know what to change then ;)
[10:44] Blaksmith Rubble: Emerald viewer said L$ still heh
[10:44] Nebadon Izumi: Id like to see systems that dont use the Viewer Methods
[10:44] Simulator Version v0.5 shouts: OpenSim 0.6.9 (RC1) 54cedfe: 2010-04-08 15:57:57 -0700 (Unix/Mono)
[10:44] Dahlia Trimble: arrgh,, gotta go. bye all :) *waves
[10:44] Fly Man: Nebadon, Paypal one is
[10:44] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[10:44] Justin Clark-Casey: sarah: for technical or philosophical reasons?
[10:44] Justin Clark-Casey: bye dahlia
[10:44] Fly Man: *waves* See ya in Dublin Dahlia :D
[10:44] WhiteStar Magic: bye Dahlia
[10:44] Richardus Raymaker: bye dahlia
[10:44] Fu Barr: bye :)
[10:45] Jacek Antonelli: We'll be changing it. Don't want no stinking L$.
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: I was kind of excited about teh web on prim that SL 2.0 viewer offers
[10:45] Blaksmith Rubble: so, that was one of my questions for after the meeting.. currency is still not working?
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: i thought that would be the solution for money systems in OpenGrids
[10:45] Sarah Kline: lol justin dont get me on my soapbox )
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: just pull up a SSL Secure Paypal cart on a prin
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: prim*
[10:45] Justin Clark-Casey: I do think some out of grid solution wil ultimately be the answer
[10:45] Jacek Antonelli: I'd like a way for the viewer to query the grid for the proper currency symbol, though. Maybe something in GridInfo?
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: to me that seems like the most sane solution to money systems
[10:45] Justin Clark-Casey: sarah: heh
[10:45] Bri Hasp: shared media is good..
[10:45] Fly Man: Well, the implementation of the Fake Currency is inworld
[10:45] Blaksmith Rubble: I want to hook my sims back up to the OSGrid again, in the very near future.. hehe just gathering info once again. : ) got good bandwidth finally
[10:45] Fly Man: and that's what's broken
[10:46] Fly Man: the Paypal one doesn't use it
[10:46] Justin Clark-Casey: jacek: Could do
[10:46] Fly Man: so it's better
[10:46] Bri Hasp: about only thing
[10:46] Nebadon Izumi: with the media on prim we could make cool Flash based Vendors even
[10:46] Nebadon Izumi: but of course thats all a ways off still
[10:46] Dahlia Trimble is Offline
[10:46] Bri Hasp: anything flash
[10:46] Fu Barr: must... die...
[10:46] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, a couple of us are interseted in media on aprim. shouldn't be too hard to implement but no-one has had time, I'm guessing
[10:46] Pete Atolia: lol
[10:46] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:46] Nebadon Izumi: i love flash
[10:46] Justin Clark-Casey: I know I haven't yet
[10:47] Richardus Raymaker: that are maby the only 2 good SL2 things. offcorse i have never test it. becasue the rest of the viewer sucks.
[10:47] Fu Barr looks for his anti-flash garlic
[10:47] Grave Robber loves flash <3
[10:47] Justin Clark-Casey: and other viewers can always take the MOAP code and implement it themselves
[10:47] Blaksmith Rubble: I tried Viewer 2 for about 10 min, and deleted it..
[10:47] Nebadon Izumi: speaking of, if you have a netbook, Adobe Flash 10.1 release candiate 2 is sooo improved on netbooks
[10:47] WhiteStar Magic: LOL
[10:47] Blaksmith Rubble: removed all my HUD's from my screen and was just blech
[10:47] Bri Hasp: got maybe 100 nhours on it and KLee variation
[10:47] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, I don't like that viewer 2 interface
[10:48] Richardus Raymaker: blaksmith. sounds like me only i tried it 8 times
[10:48] Richardus Raymaker: hehe
[10:48] Fly Man: Jacek, when will the perfect viewer be out ?
[10:48] Blaksmith Rubble: heh
[10:48] Justin Clark-Casey: but media-on-a-prim in a non-viewer 2 viewer would be nice
[10:48] Jacek Antonelli: Fly Man: 2012... right after the apocalypse
[10:48] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:48] Bri Hasp: linear menus take time to adjust to
[10:48] Blaksmith Rubble: lol
[10:48] Fly Man: Jacke,good ;)
[10:49] Fly Man: Jacek, before that, try and look at the Hippo code ;)
[10:49] Jacek Antonelli: That's when we will stop receiving bug reports, so we'll know it's perfect
[10:49] Fly Man: then that will enlight you ;)
[10:50] Richardus Raymaker: bri. its just all much slower to work with
[10:50] WhiteStar Magic: I was playing with the shadow features in Imprudence for a couple of days... interesting
[10:50] Justin Clark-Casey: jacek: you should do a knuth on your version number - slowly progress towards e :)
[10:50] Jacek Antonelli: hehe
[10:51] Justin Clark-Casey: well, that was a conversation killer
[10:51] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:51] Jacek Antonelli: I have a sim on OSGrid. ^_^
[10:51] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[10:51] Blaksmith Rubble: Viewer 2 is a good killer hehe
[10:51] Nebadon Izumi: I gotta say, uptimes have been fantastic
[10:51] Nebadon Izumi: on the post-fixes branch
[10:51] Fly Man: Well, viewer 2 is nice
[10:51] Fly Man: but the problem is
[10:52] Richardus Raymaker: the inmterface is terrible
[10:52] Fly Man: it's not doing the right things
[10:52] Jacek Antonelli: So you can expect me to be pestering you guys to fix stuff :P
[10:52] Blaksmith Rubble: and I noticed 17 in here, and no crash, nice and stable... has come a LONG way in a year
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: our plazas are staying up for amazing lengths of time
[10:52] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, it's good. Though nice fixes are slowly piling up in master
[10:52] Fly Man: Jacek, why would we fix something ;)
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: i saw sandbox plaza was up for 4 days
[10:52] Blaksmith Rubble: make that 20
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: and was still running fine
[10:52] Jacek Antonelli: I filed a bug report last night about phantom + physical prims not being physical
[10:52] Fly Man: Jacek
[10:52] Fly Man: Let me try a guess
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: That is an elapsed time of 4.19:11:44.5309430
[10:52] Fu Barr wonders what the state of physics is in genral - has teravus been sighted?
[10:52] Fly Man: You created a prim on master ?
[10:53] Fly Man: and it didn't drop down
[10:53] Fly Man: or the checkmark was gone ?
[10:53] Fly Man: if it's the 1st, yes
[10:53] Nebadon Izumi: not seen Taravus ina while myself
[10:53] Fly Man: the 2nd one I have encountered as well
[10:53] Justin Clark-Casey: I see him occasionally but I don't think much has happened in physics
[10:53] Nebadon Izumi: im sure he'll be back eventually
[10:53] Jacek Antonelli: No, I'm using 0.6.9-post-fixes with ODE. Physical works fine, phantom works fine, but put them together and it's only phantom.
[10:53] Fu Barr: lovely.
[10:53] Hiro Protagonist: revolution smythe told me a few days back he had a 64bit thingy working
[10:53] Richardus Raymaker: hi fu
[10:53] Justin Clark-Casey: jacek: what is the expected behaviour?
[10:53] Nebadon Izumi: you cant have pahntom physical items
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: thats 100% impossible
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: its the same in SL
[10:54] Fu Barr: hey rich :)
[10:54] Jacek Antonelli: No, you can have them in SL, and I have several projects that rely on it
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: huh?
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: really?
[10:54] Pete Atolia: like ?
[10:54] Blaksmith Rubble: for collision detection
[10:54] Jacek Antonelli: Physical + phantom means it obeys gravity, you can use physics LSL functions, etc. They just don't bump into anything
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: doesnt have to be phsycial for collision detection
[10:55] Nebadon Izumi: i honestly did not think that was possible
[10:55] Nebadon Izumi: is that new functionality
[10:55] Nebadon Izumi: its been a long while since i really used SL
[10:55] Justin Clark-Casey: jacek: ah, so not a totally simple fix by the sound of it
[10:55] Jacek Antonelli: I've got a cool kite that floats around with physics
[10:55] Sarah Kline: its handy to sail under bridges in boats
[10:55] Blaksmith Rubble: true... collision detection is only on collision end when phantom.. there is no collision begin when phantom.. and must have llVolume .. or something like that, turned on
[10:55] Hiro Protagonist: yeah thats actually been like that for as long as I can remember
[10:55] Nebadon Izumi: heh well i can tell you that has never worked in OpenSim
[10:56] Jacek Antonelli: I'm not familiar with ODE, but if you could move the phantom+physical object to a different "layer" or something, so they won't register collisions with anything else, that would do the trick
[10:56] Bri Hasp: re sailing.. physics are in better shape than function items
[10:56] Jacek Antonelli: Anyway, here was my bug report. Didn't mean to hijack everything :)
[10:57] Justin Clark-Casey: nah, that's why we're here. Wouldn't anticipate a quick fix though, unless Teravus gets interested in the problem as is around
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: ok
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: i just logged into SL
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: phantom prim is not turning physiucal
[10:57] Sarah Kline: lol
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: is there something special to do this?
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: does it have to be scripted or something?
[10:57] Fu Barr wonders if neb needs viewer v 3.x....
[10:57] Bri Hasp: ye
[10:58] Sarah Kline: i think so yes
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: ok well just checking both boxes doesnt do it
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: thats for sure
[10:58] Jacek Antonelli: Ah
[10:58] Bri Hasp: will send you the script neb
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: but i am using older viewer
[10:58] Jacek Antonelli: I'll have to run tests with scripted objects here in opensim
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: perhaps that is why
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: its an older Snowglobe
[10:59] Blaksmith Rubble: let me see if I can reproduce with emerald
[10:59] Jacek Antonelli: Question: If I came up with a patch to apply to Snowglobe, should I bother to submit it? I'm about as "tainted" as they come.
[10:59] Jacek Antonelli: ERm. To apply to OpenSim.
[10:59] Richardus Raymaker: im trying
[10:59] Jacek Antonelli: Darn Nebadon put "Snowglobe" in my brain :P
[10:59] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:59] Jacek Antonelli: (Get outta my head!)
[10:59] Justin Clark-Casey: jacek: I'm afraid it wouldn't be worth it under the current situation
[11:00] Fly Man: Snowglobe
[11:00] Fly Man: is that something like .... Meerkat ?
[11:00] Fly Man: *rofl*
[11:00] Blaksmith Rubble: hmmm new Emerald just popped up on my screen
[11:00] Nebadon Izumi: The only reason i still use the version fo Emerald was beccause prior to SL 2.0
[11:00] Jacek Antonelli: Snowglobe is LL's failed attempt to be more open, like Imprudence. }:)
[11:00] Nebadon Izumi: the standard 1.23 viewer i could not go above 150m draw distance without crashing
[11:01] Nebadon Izumi: but with snowglobe i could go full 512
[11:01] Richardus Raymaker: i can set pshyicla + phantom. in edit.
[11:01] Richardus Raymaker: but... dont do that ijn a skybox
[11:01] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:01] Nebadon Izumi: what viewer Emeriald?
[11:01] Richardus Raymaker: emerald
[11:01] Blaksmith Rubble: ok, with Emerald.. phantom/physical is proper
[11:01] Bri Hasp: viewer 2 can go to 1024
[11:01] Blaksmith Rubble: now I get to go find my box.. it fell through the floor heheh
[11:01] Justin Clark-Casey: okay, I need to go. Nice talking with you folks, good session
[11:01] Justin Clark-Casey: bye all
[11:01] Nebadon Izumi: ok Justin, thanks for coming, talk soon
[11:01] Jacek Antonelli: Bye Justin
[11:01] Bri Hasp: byes
[11:01] Pete Atolia: bye
[11:01] Richardus Raymaker: bey JCC
[11:01] Fu Barr: bye jcc :)
[11:01] Grave Robber: later ^^ tc
[11:01] Sarah Kline: byes
[11:03] Blaksmith Rubble: bye whoever is leaving
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: heh i was seeing if you could keep the child prims phantom
[11:03] Bri Hasp: lunch fo me.,. ciao Y'all
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: cant
[11:03] Bri Hasp is Offline
[11:03] Hiro Protagonist: bye Bri
[11:03] Fly Man: K, TPV meeting starting on SL
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: has anyone seen Revolution lately?
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: ive not seen him in a few weeks
[11:04] Blaksmith Rubble: now that would be nice, to be able to have some of the prims of a linked set to be phantom.. not all or nothing
[11:04] Grave Robber: I've seen Rev 3 times during the weekend
[11:04] Nebadon Izumi: ya I think you actually can, if you dont turn it physical
[11:04] Blaksmith Rubble: I don't think so ... not even on sl..
[11:04] Blaksmith Rubble: all prims become what the master prim is
[11:05] Nebadon Izumi: nope
[11:05] Nebadon Izumi: you can
[11:05] Nebadon Izumi: just dont turn it physical
[11:05] Blaksmith Rubble: hmm
[11:05] Adelle Fitzgerald: Neb, take a copy and rez the copy, see if it persists
[11:05] Grave Robber raises a hand about an anomily she found a little while ago. . .
[11:05] Nebadon Izumi: heh probably not
[11:05] Grave Robber: (it pretains to physics and phantom)
[11:05] Nebadon Izumi: oh wow
[11:05] Nebadon Izumi: it does
[11:06] Adelle Fitzgerald: i meant actually take it into inventory and rez it
[11:06] Nebadon Izumi: heh no
[11:06] Adelle Fitzgerald: :P
[11:06] Adelle Fitzgerald: i thought so
[11:06] Blaksmith Rubble: heh
[11:06] Adelle Fitzgerald: i played about with that some time ago
[11:06] Nebadon Izumi: ya i remember few months ago we played with this
[11:07] Adelle Fitzgerald: seems that all child prims take the same property when ressing from fresh
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[11:07] Grave Robber: Nebadon sir, maybe you can use this thing and find out how it works, just set it to physical. . . it acts weird, but most of it stays phantom. . . even when physical. . .
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: heh
[11:07] Grave Robber gave you Virtronium Power Cell.
[11:07] Grave Robber: I usually make it alot bigger
[11:08] Adelle Fitzgerald: i suppose if you used something like a collision script in a child prim, that would keep the child phantom, but the root non phantom when re-rezzing
[11:08] Nebadon Izumi: heh well atleast it didnt crash the sim
[11:09] Grave Robber: most of the time I use that on my sim, the top, bottom and insides become phantomed and the parent stays solid. . .
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: its probably the hollows
[11:09] Richardus Raymaker: is the linked se, 1t prim get phantom fix in newer version / after the bump
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: there are meshing issues with hollow objects i think
[11:09] Grave Robber: oh. . . sorry, didn't know that
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: somtimes they just done mesh fast enough or something
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: we have problem with the transport system on OKC Sandbox
[11:10] Nebadon Izumi: the vehicles dont mesh fast enough when you sit on it
[11:10] Nebadon Izumi: cause it changes
[11:10] Strawberry Fride: time to disappear - seeya later
[11:10] Nebadon Izumi: see you Strawberry
[11:10] Richardus Raymaker: bye straw
[11:10] Grave Robber: Bye Strawberry
[11:10] Pete Atolia: same here seeya :)
[11:10] Strawberry Fride: ;
[11:10] Sarah Kline: byes
[11:10] Strawberry Fride: :)
[11:10] Grave Robber: bye Pete
[11:10] WhiteStar Magic: there is an error with certain shapes
[11:10] WhiteStar Magic: Bye Strawberry
[11:10] Fu Barr: i've go too - lovely seeing you all - ciao!
[11:10] Nebadon Izumi: see ya :) ya we have done the full hour, anyway who wants to stay and chat no problem, at this point meeting is officially over though :)
[11:11] Grave Robber: Bye Fu Barr
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: i gotta run to bank in a few myself
[11:11] WhiteStar Magic:
[11:11] Fly Man: K, time ro jump back into the TPV meeting
[11:11] Adelle Fitzgerald: i should scoot too, stuff to do
[11:11] Grave Robber: I acutally wanted to talk to somebody about getting a shop here in Wright
[11:11] Richardus Raymaker: nebadon, you clock , the big pointer plate have 1.5 pointer on it.
[11:11] Adelle Fitzgerald: ill catch yas later :)
[11:11] Richardus Raymaker: bye adella. and hi
[11:11] Grave Robber: Bye Adelle
[11:11] Adelle Fitzgerald: byee!
[11:11] Adelle Fitzgerald is Offline
[11:11] Sarah Kline: bye adelle
[11:11] WhiteStar Magic: bye to everyone leaving
[11:12] Fly Man: See you all later :)
[11:12] Blaksmith Rubble: well, it was nice seeing quite a few faces that I remember from a year ago
[11:12] Blaksmith Rubble: c-ya Fly
[11:12] Grave Robber: Bye all that be going other wheres xD
[11:12] WhiteStar Magic: Jacek, any word on Beta 3 ?
[11:13] Blaksmith Rubble: not leaving quite yet though heh.. still going to go and try to find the goodies needed to get a sim back up heh
[11:13] Blaksmith Rubble: how has they hyperjumping been doing?
[11:13] Jacek Antonelli: Hi, sorry, busy listening in to the TPV brownbag
[11:14] Jacek Antonelli: Beta 3 will be fairly soon I think. We'll be talking about it tomorrow
[11:14] Richardus Raymaker: beta 3 for what ?
[11:14] WhiteStar Magic: Looking Forward to it Jacek
[11:15] WhiteStar Magic: Imprudence
[11:15] Richardus Raymaker: aha, intressting beta 2 i did not like. some clothing flashing when you move. still at 1.2.0 most stable
[11:15] Richardus Raymaker: need to keep eye on that
[11:16] Blaksmith Rubble: what's that, a new viewer?
[11:16] Blaksmith Rubble: never heard of it
[11:16] WhiteStar Magic: I still copy llKDU into the binary directories
[11:16] WhiteStar Magic:
[11:17] Richardus Raymaker: yes llKDU is needed (1.2.0)
[11:17] WhiteStar Magic: It just handles teh decoding so much better than openJPG
[11:17] Blaksmith Rubble: ahh, windows only?
[11:17] Richardus Raymaker: to bad. openjpeg must be better then closed one :(
[11:18] Richardus Raymaker: no linux to
[11:18] WhiteStar Magic: there's Linux and have been Mac, Windows is first
[11:18] Richardus Raymaker: and mac
[11:18] Blaksmith Rubble: I see linux .. .didn't scroll down far enough
[11:19] Richardus Raymaker: hmm. scrol. its already at top of screen :)
[11:20] Blaksmith Rubble: ok, upper left, "downloads".. but scrolled near the middle of the whole page, there is the dl there too hehe
[11:20] Blaksmith Rubble: err upper right
[11:20] Blaksmith Rubble: don't mind me, I'm blind today lol
[11:22] Blaksmith Rubble: brb on imprudence
[11:25] Alby Damden is Online
[11:25] Blaksmith Rubble: blah.. says my clothes aren't loaded yet heh
[11:27] Sarah Kline: sadly imprudence crashes when i use it, both normal and beta i dont know why..maybe new will work for me
[11:27] Blaksmith Rubble: seems to be running smooth, just can't put a shirt on though heh
[11:29] Blaksmith Rubble: let me try a quick relog
[11:29] WhiteStar Magic: well time to fly... have a good one folks
[11:30] WhiteStar Magic is Offline
[11:30] Grave Robber: Bye Whitestar
[11:31] Sarah Kline: me to i am at TPV as well lol
[11:33] Disconnected from in-world Voice Chat

Personal tools
About This Wiki