Chat log from the meeting on 2021-03-23

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search
[11:01] Andrew Hellershanks: Hello, everyone.
[11:02] Gavin.Hird Hi all
[11:02] Ubit Umarov: just did relog here with clean cache and did got all Gavin.Hird
[11:02] Ubit Umarov: well some still in transit :)
[11:02] Ubit Umarov: hi all
[11:02] Kayaker Magic: Hello, I need to step out a minute
[11:02] Andrew Hellershanks: ok, hb
[11:02] Gavin.Hird I went via LBSA and everything there loaded ok, and it seems OK here too
[11:02] Gavin.Hird so probalby just some fluke
[11:03] Ubit Umarov: yeah or voddoo
[11:03] Andrew Hellershanks: :)
[11:03] Gavin.Hird probably a might do loop in the mesh loader
[11:04] Ubit Umarov: new cache code?
[11:04] Ubit Umarov: :)
[11:04] Gavin.Hird no
[11:04] Ubit Umarov: ok
[11:04] Wes.World Sorry to be late, gang.
[11:04] Gavin.Hird LL will have top flesh out all the bugs before I touch that code :-))
[11:04] Ubit Umarov: :)
[11:05] Ubit Umarov: well and the issue of those assets
[11:05] Gavin.Hird at leas to the stage they don't have to do another rollback
[11:05] Ubit Umarov: that they will not ship with viewers anymore and are needed for opensim
[11:05] Andrew Hellershanks: np, Wes. I usually give people a few minutes to show up before we get started.
[11:05] Wes.World Thanks. I try not to be late anyhow.
[11:05] Gavin.Hird that's that
[11:06] Gavin.Hird but I don't particularly have that issue
[11:06] Gavin.Hird unless you plan on removing them from opensim too
[11:06] Ubit Umarov: fear some are not present on opensim
[11:06] Andrew Hellershanks: Hello, Jamie
[11:06] Jamie.Jordan hey everybody
[11:07] Wes.World Hey Jamie.
[11:07] Jamie.Jordan how's it going
[11:07] Gavin.Hird time will shoiw
[11:07] Jamie.Jordan ?
[11:07] Gavin.Hird show*
[11:07] Wes.World Going great, thanks.
[11:07] Ubit Umarov: hi
[11:09] Gavin.Hird I just saw a tweet where the authors handle was Ishallreturn
[11:09] Wes.World Ah. Finally can see everyone's names.
[11:09] Wes.World Lol, Gavin.
[11:09] Gavin.Hird the problem with my Norwegian eyes is that Ishall means indoors skating rink
[11:09] Wes.World Nice. lol
[11:09] Ubit Umarov: :)
[11:10] Gavin.Hird so that is not a handle I would have chosen :-)
[11:10] Ubit Umarov: luck..  could be a much worse thing :p
[11:10] Andrew Hellershanks: Its a MacArthur quote.
[11:10] Andrew Hellershanks: IIRC
[11:10] Gavin.Hird There has been some cars that had to be withdrawn from the Scandinavian market as the names were some very rude words in the local language
[11:11] Gavin.Hird anyway
[11:11] Ubit Umarov: :)
[11:11] Ubit Umarov: yeah things like that do happen
[11:12] Ada.Radius Hi everyone, sorry I'm late
[11:12] Andrew Hellershanks: np, Ada. Welcome.
[11:12] Ubit Umarov: commodore amiga could get kifs in trouble
[11:12] Gavin.Hird Hi Ada, and hi again to all
[11:12] Wes.World Hey Ada.
[11:12] Ubit Umarov: like telling gf Ok ill go play with my amiga now
[11:12] Wes.World Lol
[11:12] Ubit Umarov: amiga? WHO IS SHE ??
[11:12] Gavin.Hird well, there you have it
[11:13] Ubit Umarov: boing..
[11:13] Andrew Hellershanks: hehe
[11:13] Wes.World That's like the hermano episode of Arrested Development.
[11:13] Wes.World but I digress.
[11:14] Andrew Hellershanks: In the way of OpenSim news this past week it was an interesting one. There were quite a few changes that were pushed the main repo. The main surprise is that none of them were done by Ubit.
[11:14] Ubit Umarov: :)
[11:14] Wes.World :D
[11:15] Gavin.Hird how will this year end??
[11:15] Andrew Hellershanks: The past week contains changes from Oren who is a contributor that hasn't pushed code in a while.
[11:15] Ubit Umarov: yeah kitely decided to move to partial  0.9.2 code
[11:15] Ubit Umarov: to have EEP there
[11:15] Wes.World Nice.
[11:15] Ada.Radius much encouraged by the Kitely Community
[11:15] Jagga Meredith: have they decided to share?
[11:15] Ubit Umarov: and did contribe some cleanup
[11:16] Ada.Radius (badgered actually)
[11:16] Wes.World XD
[11:16] Ubit Umarov: change a a bit how things show up on opensim library..
[11:17] Ubit Umarov: renamed the default 3/1 daycycle to other name
[11:17] Andrew Hellershanks: Oren pushed changes for some new os functions, some changes to a day/night cycle,  and added some assets to the Library.
[11:17] Wes.World Nice.
[11:17] Wes.World What functions?
[11:17] Ubit Umarov: changes on os functions?
[11:17] Kayaker Magic: Not changes, just added some to the XML file that weren't there yet.
[11:18] Andrew Hellershanks: osNpcLookAt is now for NPCs only and won't affect regular users.
[11:18] Ubit Umarov: yeah added that missing check
[11:18] Ada.Radius :)
[11:19] Ubit Umarov: the xml is strange..
[11:19] Andrew Hellershanks: osNpcLookAt and osReplaceRegionEnvironment were added to the Syntax file so they should be highlighted properly when using the built-in script editor of a viewer.
[11:19] Ada.Radius I'm shocked
[11:19] Ubit Umarov: i do generated it automaticly, no idea why those 2 funstions where missing
[11:19] Ubit Umarov: need check
[11:20] Jagga Meredith: that's good
[11:20] Andrew Hellershanks: A couple of estate settings were missing from OAR files but will now be included.
[11:20] Ubit Umarov: * Renamed "Default Daycycle(3/1)" to "Default Daycycle (More Daylight)"
[11:20] Ubit Umarov: not sure this new name is less confusing :)
[11:20] Andrew Hellershanks: I was thinking the same.
[11:21] Wes.World Hey Selby.
[11:21] Andrew Hellershanks: Is that the OS equivalent of DST?  ;)
[11:21] Andrew Hellershanks: Hello, Selby.
[11:21] Selby.Evans hi everyone
[11:21] Ada.Radius Hi Selby
[11:21] Gavin.Hird Hi Selby
[11:21] Ubit Umarov: no :)
[11:21] Ubit Umarov: its a confusing windlight mess
[11:21] Andrew Hellershanks: Hello, Wendie. I didn't see when you entered as you are behind my chat window.
[11:22] Andrew Hellershanks: Ubit, no big deal. What's one more area of code that needs cleanup. :)
[11:22] Ubit Umarov: well no much cleanup on that
[11:23] Ubit Umarov: thing is that on windllight sun time is not linear
[11:23] Ubit Umarov: and on eep it is linear
[11:23] Ada.Radius I don't know what that means
[11:23] Andrew Hellershanks: It wasn't linear?
[11:23] Ubit Umarov: sun time on old windlight
[11:24] Ubit Umarov: tuime flows faster during night
[11:24] Wendie.Blackthorn Hello Andrew, it is nice to be noticed but I think it's best if I stay hidden
[11:24] Andrew Hellershanks: Ubit, Interesting. I didn't know that (or don't remember hearing about that).
[11:24] Ada.Radius ah I remember that. OK
[11:25] Ubit Umarov: so even with hours set for equator latitude,  night duration was 1/3 od day
[11:25] Andrew Hellershanks: Seems an odd thing to have done while keeping the sun on a four hour cycle.
[11:25] Ubit Umarov: no longer on eep regions
[11:26] Ubit Umarov: on eep viewers sun time is linear. in fact it is UTC
[11:26] Ada.Radius I doubt if anyone will miss it
[11:26] Andrew Hellershanks: oh, You could set sun for different latitudes? Interesting idea.
[11:26] Ubit Umarov: NO
[11:26] Jagga Meredith: but gorgeous sunsets will be gone!!
[11:26] Ubit Umarov: well well on eep regions i pre disturce the sun time sent to viewers
[11:27] Ubit Umarov: so they will play it linear also, and +- closer to the time eep viewers show
[11:27] Gavin.Hird you cannot set sun for different latitudes, but there are upcoming viewer changed that will let you do that
[11:28] Ubit Umarov: that means that the default daytime cylcle just translated to eep, has night duration == day ( equator )
[11:28] Gavin.Hird it could be in the next Love Me Render version
[11:28] Jagga Meredith: kewl.  I'm doing a Norway thing so I can have Midnight sun
[11:28] Ubit Umarov: so i added one with fixed hours to its 3 to 1
[11:28] Andrew Hellershanks: Gavin, Someone is an Elvis fan. :)
[11:28] Gavin.Hird or Svalbard winter sun
[11:28] Gavin.Hird where it is gone for 4 months
[11:28] Ubit Umarov: that was named 3/1, and oren decided to rename
[11:29] Ubit Umarov: fear more confusing..
[11:30] Gavin.Hird here, where I am at about 58 deg North, the sun is up only 6 hours mid winter, so it might be a bit boring having the regions bathed in darkness most of the day
[11:30] Ubit Umarov whispers: :)
[11:30] Ubit Umarov: :)
[11:30] Kayaker Magic: I'm going to squeeze in a setup question:  I still have a problem with a grid that is not sending the messages: "<my friend> is online" when my friends log on. What module sends that message? What can I have done wrong in the INI files to prevent these messages from being sent?
[11:30] Ubit Umarov: those things need to be set on a specific daycycle
[11:31] Ubit Umarov: ie add several skies with the needed sun and moon positions at the wanted time, etc
[11:32] Ubit Umarov: old winlight was confusing on that, bc as i said, the hours had diferent duration
[11:32] Gavin.Hird we expect nothing but realtime moon position/phase
[11:32] Ubit Umarov: (windlight viewers on windlight regions )
[11:33] Andrew Hellershanks: When you have a question you can let me know.
[11:33] Ubit Umarov: well moon was alwasys 180º from sun
[11:33] Jagga Meredith: are the stars in realistic positions eg constillations?
[11:33] Gavin.Hird it was
[11:33] Ubit Umarov: now it can be anywhere on sku
[11:33] Gavin.Hird or is
[11:34] Gavin.Hird depending on
[11:34] Ubit Umarov: just damm ll totally broken its light
[11:34] Gavin.Hird and always way too bright
[11:34] Ubit Umarov: so moon now near horizon is black
[11:34] Andrew Hellershanks: bbiab. I need to help put something in the garage
[11:34] Ubit Umarov: so so stupid
[11:34] Wes.World K Andrew.
[11:34] Gavin.Hird I think they are fixing that too in the LMR5 release
[11:34] Ubit Umarov: on eep moon was made a more generic thing, even a second sun
[11:35] Wes.World So it is only one grid, Kayaker? You receive notifications from other grids?
[11:35] Ubit Umarov: but the new guys, answring to silly jira issues, made it a broken moon again
[11:36] Ubit Umarov: well can't help on such generic issues
[11:36] Kayaker Magic: I do get the notification on other grids, including my regions on OSGrid, but the grid I'm not getting friend logon/off notifications is one where I set up Robust, so I assume I messed something up. I don't know where to look for the problem.
[11:36] Ubit Umarov: can't remember all configs and issues on friends :)
[11:36] Andrew Hellershanks: I'm back.
[11:37] Gavin.Hird I see the same Kayaker
[11:37] Wes.World Ah, so you're running the grid that isn't sending notifications.
[11:37] Kayaker Magic: Yeah, nobody to blame but myself.
[11:38] Gavin.Hird but mostly for Ubit, so I figured he just wanted to ignore me from time to time :-p
[11:38] Ubit Umarov: we can always blame microsoft..
[11:38] Wes.World Maybe a port issue, Kayaker? I accidentally set some of my groups and messaging settings to Private Port at first.
[11:38] Ubit Umarov: hmm?
[11:38] Ubit Umarov: i do get yr online msgs gavin.Hird
[11:38] Gavin.Hird yours are on and off
[11:39] Gavin.Hird not sure why
[11:39] Wes.World I can compare an OpenSim.ini and a StandaloneCommon.ini with you offline.
[11:39] Ubit Umarov: well at least i do get some.. can't tell if all :)
[11:39] Andrew Hellershanks: I have only been using the XMLRPC based group system. I haven't tested the core version.
[11:39] Gavin.Hird there you have it, hehe
[11:39] Wes.World I'm on Core. It seems to work okay.
[11:39] Wes.World There are some interesting behaviors.
[11:40] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, your other group related issues got fixed? IIRC, you had some other issues with groups.
[11:40] Wes.World Hey Neovo.
[11:40] Andrew Hellershanks: Hello, Neovo.
[11:40] Neovo Geesink: Hello Everyone
[11:40] Ubit Umarov: well and friends is not same as groups :p
[11:40] Gavin.Hird Hi
[11:40] Wes.World I think it may have been me with the groups issues.
[11:40] Andrew Hellershanks: True.
[11:40] Kayaker Magic: Yeah, I got groups V2 working as far as I can tell.
[11:40] Wes.World And they're not totally fixed, but I don't know if it's just the way it functions.
[11:41] Kayaker Magic: Is there a relationship between groups and the friend logon/off notifications?
[11:41] Ubit Umarov: not that i see
[11:41] Wes.World Isn't that the messaging module?
[11:41] Ubit Umarov: friends and groups are diferent things
[11:42] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, to clarify your issue is it that you don't get *any* friend online notifications or is it an issue of HG vs. non-HG friends (if the code handles them differently)?
[11:42] Wes.World Though there are some messaging module settings under the groups section I believe.
[11:42] Ubit Umarov: and messaging still another thing :)
[11:42] Wes.World Oh really? Hmm.
[11:42] Ubit Umarov: and on messaging  groups do add own parts
[11:42] Kayaker Magic: I don't get any notifications from my local friends logging on and off. Nobody on the grid is getting them.
[11:43] Ubit Umarov: ie for groups chat
[11:43] Wes.World Right.
[11:43] Wes.World That's what i was thinking of, Ubit.
[11:43] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, have you checked the Friends related settings in the ini files under config-include?
[11:43] Ubit Umarov: well here at osg i kinda see them working
[11:44] Ubit Umarov: ofc can only tell i do see on/off notifications, not that i see all :)
[11:44] Kayaker Magic: What are the "friends related settings"? If I knew which sections to check that would narrow it down.
[11:44] Andrew Hellershanks: I've been seeing <friend> is (on/off)line messages for a long time.
[11:44] Wes.World In StandaloneCommon.ini, right?
[11:45] Ubit Umarov: don't remember :(
[11:45] Andrew Hellershanks: There is [Friends] in Grid.ini
[11:45] Kayaker Magic: Grid.ini is standalone
[11:45] Ubit Umarov: duhhh ??
[11:45] Ubit Umarov: standalone is.. standalone
[11:45] Wes.World Oh, the file that says please don't change this file? XD
[11:46] Ubit Umarov: grid is ..  grid..
[11:46] Ubit Umarov: right ?
[11:46] Andrew Hellershanks: I'm just going down the list of files that have settings related to Friends.
[11:46] Andrew Hellershanks: StandaloneCommon.ini has a URI reference in the [LoginService] section,
[11:47] Kayaker Magic: The only thing in a file I'm supposed to change is a one line [FriendsService] section, looks like this:
[11:47] Kayaker Magic: [FriendsService]
        FriendsServerURI = "${Const|BaseURL}:${Const|PublicPort}"
[11:47] Andrew Hellershanks: There is a separate section for HG friends.
[11:47] Gavin.Hird Kayaker, there is a module: FriendsServiceConnector that needs to be configured in your HG Robust
[11:47] Ubit Umarov: remember that standalones include settings that on grids you find on robust.ini
[11:47] Gavin.Hird and HGFriendsServerConnector too
[11:47] Kayaker Magic: I DON"T CARE ABOUT HG YET! I first need it to work on the grid.
[11:47] Kayaker Magic: Then see if it works on HG latger.
[11:48] Gavin.Hird I am pretty sure FriendsServiceConnector needs to be anbled for local grid too
[11:48] Gavin.Hird in Robust
[11:48] Gavin.Hird and a line that should be
[11:48] Gavin.Hird [FriendsService]
    ; for the server connector
    LocalServiceModule = "OpenSim.Services.FriendsService.dll:FriendsService"
[11:49] Andrew Hellershanks: There is the FriendsServiceURI in [FriendsService] in GridCommon.ini which should also be picking up the port settings from the [Const] section
[11:49] Ubit Umarov: well first .. is the region a standalone or part of a grid ??
[11:49] Kayaker Magic: Grid, HG.
[11:49] Gavin.Hird Under [LoginService] you also need FriendsService = "OpenSim.Services.FriendsService.dll:FriendsService"
[11:49] Ubit Umarov: then *standalone*,ini have no relevance
[11:49] Wes.World I was just looking at that section.
[11:50] Andrew Hellershanks: The FriendsServiceURI is also in GridCommon.ini
[11:50] Gavin.Hird and a record like SRV_FriendsServerURI = ""
[11:50] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker did previously mention it was in a grid which is why I was looking at mostly the grid files.
[11:50] Gavin.Hird so check your Robust config
[11:51] Kayaker Magic: my robust ini has that same [FriendsService] section, also those boilerplate lines in [loginService] and [UserAgentService]
[11:51] Ubit Umarov: if you did a mess...  revert relevant sections to the ones we did provide :p
[11:51] Gavin.Hird does it have this set SRV_FriendsServerURI?
[11:51] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, are users able to get other messages/notifications from the system?
[11:52] Kayaker Magic: Yeah, we can IM each other just fine.
[11:52] Andrew Hellershanks: IM's? Group notices? Just want to eliminate an issue with the messaging configuration.
[11:52] Ubit Umarov: SRV_FriendsServerURI = "${Const|BaseURL}:${Const|PublicPort}"
[11:52] Kayaker Magic: I see my friends in the contact list in local chat.
[11:53] Ubit Umarov: oops that is on standalone :p
[11:53] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, you can tell who is online and who isn't in the contact list?
[11:54] Ubit Umarov: FriendsService]
    ; Change this to your grid-wide friends server
    FriendsServerURI = "${Const|PrivURL}:${Const|PrivatePort}"
[11:54] Ubit Umarov: on grid
[11:54] Kayaker Magic: Yes, in [LoginServicce] I see SRV_FriendsServerURI = "${Const|BaseURL}:${Const|PublicPort}"
[11:55] Ubit Umarov: that is on robust
[11:55] Ubit Umarov: or on standalones
[11:55] Kayaker Magic: Andrew had me pawing through Robust ini
[11:56] Andrew Hellershanks: PrivURL? Hmm... I wonder when it changed from BaseURL.
[11:56] Ubit Umarov: THAT is not relevant on kayaker regions
[11:56] Ubit Umarov: if on grid, that is on robust part
[11:57] Andrew Hellershanks: No, just something I noticed. I use BaseURL and WebURL in [Const].
[11:58] Kayaker Magic: I've got BaseURL and PrivURL set to the same thing.
[11:58] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, I would check that users can get other notices (such as Group Notice messages) to determine if the issue is Friends specicif or a more general message notification issues.
[11:59] Andrew Hellershanks: We are just at the top of the hour. If someone needs to be leaving soon that has a question to be asked let me know.
[11:59] Wes.World I think I'm good. Just looking along with you all in the config files.
[12:00] Wes.World I think I'd like to do a deep dive at one point.
[12:00] Ada.Radius got to go back to RL. cya next week stay safe :)
[12:00] Wes.World Later Ada.
[12:00] Wes.World You too.
[12:01] Kayaker Magic: Well, I'm pretty sure we are getting group notices, but I'l test. And the only suggestion I've heard is to make sure I'm using the PublicPort in all the right places.
[12:01] Ubit Umarov: some ppl wanted also a diferent hostaname for the "private" services
[12:01] Wes.World Right, like a private IP address or local hostname.
[12:01] Andrew Hellershanks: I don't see any other settings re: messaging outside of [Messaging] that might cause an issue with friends notifications.
[12:02] Andrew Hellershanks: Bye, Ada.
[12:02] Selby.Evans Has anyone heard of problems using LSL volume detect in OpenSim?
[12:03] Ubit Umarov: don't remember anything on mantis
[12:03] Selby.Evans ty
[12:03] Andrew Hellershanks: I don't recalling hearing of any problems.
[12:03] Selby.Evans ty
[12:04] Ubit Umarov: now both at sl and opensim that can be tricky.. and may not be exactly the same..
[12:04] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, I could look over you ini files for you if you like. Just hide your passwords.
[12:05] Selby.Evans Just wanted to check before suggesting use.
[12:05] Ubit Umarov: ok
[12:06] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, It could also be interesting to check whether it makes a difference in using V1 vs V2 messaging
[12:06] Kayaker Magic: V1 requires a PHP helper script, does it not?
[12:06] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, you see no signs of red text in the console when starting either Robust or the region instances?
[12:07] Kayaker Magic: No red text, and I even got rid of most of the yellow.
[12:07] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, it requires a URL or two. It doesn't always use them.
[12:07] Ubit Umarov: ( a confusing part of volumedetectors is that on most prims they are surface collision detectors, not volume )
[12:07] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, ok good. Always want to look for red text when having any issue.
[12:08] Kayaker Magic: There is always yellow warning text about missing assets, short jpeg files, etc. while loading assets and running scripts.
[12:08] Ubit Umarov: ( that are only volume on pure spheres and boxes )
[12:09] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, yes. Can never seem to run a grid without some yellow text.
[12:09] Selby.Evans Yes, thanks Ubit
[12:09] Ubit Umarov: :)
[12:09] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, If you want to try v1 messaging I can send you the offline.php file. I don't think that is really necessary though for friends notifications.
[12:10] Wes.World I'm gonna bounce too. Good luck, Kayaker.
[12:10] Andrew Hellershanks: Ubit, does V2 messaging ignore the MuteListURL setting or does it need that set?
[12:10] Wes.World Bye everyone.
[12:10] Gavin.Hird Bye Wes
[12:10] Selby.Evans bye all
[12:10] Andrew Hellershanks: ok, bye Wes.
[12:10] Gavin.Hird Selby, Ada
[12:10] Andrew Hellershanks: Bye, Selby.
[12:11] Ubit Umarov: mute list should have no relation with anything now
[12:11] Ubit Umarov: that was a odd mess on older versions
[12:11] Andrew Hellershanks: ok. The comment ini the ini does say it is only for offline messaging so it is unlikely to be related to Kayakers issue. Just wanted to check.
[12:12] Ubit Umarov: and mutes are viewer side only
[12:12] Ubit Umarov: regions only store the list
[12:12] Andrew Hellershanks: My mutelist module stores mute requests in a database table.
[12:13] Ubit Umarov: yeha thats all they do
[12:13] Andrew Hellershanks: :)
[12:13] Ubit Umarov: they don't check anything..
[12:13] Ubit Umarov: viewers do
[12:13] Andrew Hellershanks: Right.
[12:13] Ubit Umarov: in a more correct from regions should check them
[12:13] Ubit Umarov: form...
[12:14] Gavin.Hird checked for correctness before stored
[12:14] Ubit Umarov: but they inc other things like sounds.. particles (?) etc
[12:14] Ubit Umarov: no.. should enforce
[12:15] Gavin.Hird no point in enforcing a corrupt mute record
[12:15] Gavin.Hird but yeah
[12:15] Ubit Umarov: corrupt??
[12:15] Ubit Umarov: ofc i said enforce the correct ones :p
[12:15] Gavin.Hird db records sometimes get corrupt for all kinds of reasons
[12:16] Ubit Umarov: thats other movie
[12:16] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, you know how to reach me on Skype so drop me the files when you can and I'll have a look at them when I have some time.
[12:16] Ubit Umarov: we assume all db records are good..
[12:16] Gavin.Hird hehe
[12:16] Kayaker Magic: Thanks Andrew, I'll get organized a minute after this meeting is over.
[12:16] Ubit Umarov: or assets would  be fun :)
[12:16] Andrew Hellershanks: Ubit, :)
[12:17] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, np. I have some other things I need to do after this meeting so I'll get to it as soon as I can.
[12:17] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, anything else from you for today?
[12:17] Ubit Umarov: but wall that about mutes enforce region side is a coerence thing..  guess sl  does not either ???
[12:17] Gavin.Hird reminds me of the Southpark - and it is gone clip
[12:18] Ubit Umarov: mutes where added as a viewer only thing
[12:18] Andrew Hellershanks: I'll take that as a no from Kayaker as Id on't see him typing anything.
[12:18] Andrew Hellershanks: We are at almost 20 past. Any other final questions/comments for today from anyone?
[12:18] Jagga Meredith: I'm good to go
[12:19] Kayaker Magic: Nothing more today.
[12:19] Andrew Hellershanks: ok, ty Kayaker.
[12:19] Andrew Hellershanks: Not seeing any one else typing it is time to wrap up todays meeting.
[12:20] Ubit Umarov: :)
[12:20] Andrew Hellershanks: Thank you all for coming. See you again next week.
[12:20] Andrew Hellershanks: Wes left before I got a chance to ask him about his group related issue(s).
[12:20] Kayaker Magic: Bye all! Thanks for the suggestions!
[12:20] Jamie.Jordan thanks everybody
[12:20] Ubit Umarov: guess next one EU will be on summer time also
[12:20] Gavin.Hird that will be fantastic
[12:20] Andrew Hellershanks: Ah, yes. Keep in mind that EU has a clock change coming up soon.
[12:21] Ubit Umarov: we will change next weekend
[12:21] Kayaker Magic: I noticed some changes in the Wiki, I think Wes has been busy
[12:21] Ubit Umarov: hmm see changes from other ppl
[12:22] Kayaker Magic: GroupV2 is all new, I think that is Wes
Personal tools
About This Wiki