Chat log from the meeting on 2020-06-30

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search

[11:11] Andrew Hellershanks: Welcome, Cuga. We haven't started yet.
[11:11] Ubit Umarov: we should at least fill the hour
[11:11] Andrew Hellershanks: Yes. We usually manage to do that.
[11:12] Ubit Umarov: even if nothing else to talk about but apple ARM cpus :p
[11:12] Andrew Hellershanks: hehe
[11:12] Gavin.Hird ha!
[11:12] Cuga Rajal: I got more info on the avatar non-rendering issue
[11:12] Andrew Hellershanks: This would be their third(?) or is it fourth architecture change?
[11:12] Gavin.Hird fourth
[11:12] Kayaker Magic: Oh, Gavin, when will you have an ARM version of Dayturn? (jusk kidding!)
[11:12] Andrew Hellershanks: ty, Gavin.
[11:12] Ubit Umarov: i missed one?
[11:13] Ubit Umarov: 68k power, intel arm thats 3
[11:13] Gavin.Hird M68K -> PPC -> Intel -> ARM
[11:13] Andrew Hellershanks: ok, let's get started as it is quarter past. Some people might be away with this being the week of July 1/4 celebrations.
[11:13] Gavin.Hird changes 3
[11:13] Ubit Umarov: thats 3 :p
[11:13] Gavin.Hird architectures 4
[11:13] Ubit Umarov: ok
[11:13] Andrew Hellershanks: ok. Third change but fourth architecture.
[11:13] Gavin.Hird I have run the current viewer build on macOS 11 beta
[11:13] Ubit Umarov: (6805 does not count as mac change :p )
[11:14] Gavin.Hird on Intel of course given the lack of AERM kit and I am not going to pay $500 to get it
[11:14] Ubit Umarov: or was it 6802 ?
[11:14] Andrew Hellershanks: Ubit, :) I've used those devices.
[11:14] Gavin.Hird whispers: ARM*
[11:14] Andrew Hellershanks: 6802 perhaps but could be 6800 or 6809 you are thinking about.
[11:14] Andrew Hellershanks: or 6502.
[11:14] Gavin.Hird so the Intel version is OK as far as OpenGL is present
[11:14] Ubit Umarov: nopes.. it was not 6809
[11:14] Ubit Umarov: i did use 6809
[11:15] Gavin.Hird however, to rewrite for ARM and Metal, well, that is a completely different issue
[11:15] Ubit Umarov: apple did not.. it was 02 or 05
[11:15] Andrew Hellershanks: I'm working on the design of a 6809 board.
[11:15] Andrew Hellershanks: The Apple ][ used a 6502.
[11:15] Ubit Umarov: yeap I also.. just checked :)
[11:15] Gavin.Hird yep
[11:15] Andrew Hellershanks: I didn't need to check. I used to have an Apple ][+ and a //e.
[11:16] Cuga Rajal: The avatar non-rezzing issue continues, and is present in OSG too.
[11:16] Andrew Hellershanks: ok, let's shelf computer history for the moment. Go ahead, Cuga.
[11:16] Cuga Rajal: It happens on Dayturn 2.5.2 and FS 6.3.9
[11:16] Cuga Rajal: \I thought it wass limited to my sim but last night conformed it on OSG
[11:16] Cuga Rajal: usiong all OSG avatars and FS 6.3.9
[11:16] Ubit Umarov: wel lets start the opensim meeting?
[11:17] Ubit Umarov: i want that info cuga has
[11:17] Cuga Rajal: I collected a ton of info but dont want to flood you with it
[11:17] Andrew Hellershanks: Ubit, already started. :)
[11:17] Ubit Umarov: oops :)
[11:17] Cuga Rajal: When I use Dayturn, it shows a visual marker for assets on avatars that haven't rendered yet
[11:17] Cuga Rajal: In all cases with the problem, one marker remains
[11:17] Ubit Umarov: (i was looking to what micros used the 6805 :p )
[11:18] Gavin.Hird whispers: you are talking about mesh avatars, right?
[11:18] Cuga Rajal: I have info that could help pinpoint the problem, if anybody is interested
[11:18] Cuga Rajal: It happens with system avatars the same
[11:18] Gavin.Hird marker?
[11:18] Ubit Umarov: well try disable the getassets cap
[11:18] Gavin.Hird for system avatars?
[11:18] Cuga Rajal: It is not related to corrupt assets. if I rebake, the problem goes away
[11:18] Ubit Umarov: or getasset
[11:19] Cuga Rajal: If anyone with the non-rezzing issue rebakes, their problem goes away
[11:19] Ubit Umarov: ( but that should only be a issue on fs 6.0.x )
[11:19] Cuga Rajal: Multiple viewers, multiple avatars
[11:19] Cuga Rajal: The problem doesd NOT happen with 6.0.x
[11:19] Gavin.Hird whispers: what does the market you mentioned look like?
[11:19] Ubit Umarov: oops
[11:19] Cuga Rajal: Sefer al ofg my friends and I tried combinations, it's all reproduceab;le
[11:20] Gavin.Hird marker*
[11:20] Ubit Umarov: so guess related to BOM support canges
[11:20] Selby.Evans hi everyone
[11:20] Ubit Umarov: *changes
[11:20] Cuga Rajal: Definitely
[11:20] Gavin.Hird Hi Selby
[11:20] Cuga Rajal: Same exact symptom in DT 252
[11:20] Ubit Umarov: well we did test that a lot, and no issues
[11:20] Andrew Hellershanks: Hello, Selby.
[11:20] Gavin.Hird whispers: what does the markeer you describe look like?
[11:21] Cuga Rajal: Test on Standalone HG? might be usnique to that
[11:21] Ubit Umarov: i still have no issues with this eep beta here
[11:21] Ubit Umarov: well hg is .. hg
[11:21] Cuga Rajal: @Gavin, I saw pyramid shaped markers when loading thew scene
[11:21] Gavin.Hird that is a mesh not loaded marker
[11:21] Cuga Rajal: The markers disappear when it renders the asset
[11:21] Andrew Hellershanks: That is an indication of problems loading mesh objects, IIRC.
[11:21] Ubit Umarov: ( had idea only singu did show those )
[11:21] Gavin.Hird and do you see it on a pure system avatar?
[11:22] Cuga Rajal: OK, but I had same issue with system avatar
[11:22] Andrew Hellershanks: Ubit, I haven't seen those markers in ages so it might be unique to Sing.
[11:22] Cuga Rajal: I saw them using Dayturn with default settings
[11:22] Gavin.Hird so you saw the marker with pure system avatar not wearing anything but system clothing and skin?
[11:23] Cuga Rajal: The problem happens with system avis too, but the markers helped reveal a symptom that might narrrow down the issue
[11:23] Cuga Rajal: it showed that all assets except one werer rendered on the avi
[11:23] Cuga Rajal: All avis with the issue, have one asset not complete
[11:23] Gavin.Hird whispers: and the one not renderred was?
[11:24] Cuga Rajal: I did not look closelay at that since the same problem happens will all avis, mesh or not
[11:24] Gavin.Hird and the one not rendered was?
[11:24] Cuga Rajal: Changing the SHAP OR SKIN, or using Advanced-> Rebake , fixes problem
[11:24] Cuga Rajal: Just shape change fizes
[11:24] Cuga Rajal: fixes
[11:25] Cuga Rajal: But avatar with issue does nto see problem on themself, so many are unaware
[11:25] Gavin.Hird sounds like a corrupt asset or inventory item, because a pure system avatar should never show that marker
[11:25] Cuga Rajal: Only visible on other avis
[11:25] Gavin.Hird it should only show a cloud
[11:25] Cuga Rajal: @Gavin, thats what I first thought, but rebake with no assets changes fixes problem, every time
[11:26] Cuga Rajal: Not corrupt asset
[11:26] Gavin.Hird the rebake will most likely just discard the item from the current outfit
[11:26] Gavin.Hird and then on logging in again the corrup asset is reloaded from the server
[11:27] Cuga Rajal: Something is corrupt being sent to the viewer, but the source asset in inventory is not corrupt
[11:27] Cuga Rajal: or a BOM packaging issue
[11:27] Gavin.Hird how do you know?
[11:27] Cuga Rajal: If I rebake, the problem goes away, every time
[11:27] Ubit Umarov: no idea, can't repo
[11:27] Cuga Rajal: With no asset changes on avatar
[11:27] Gavin.Hird the rebake will most likely just discard the item from the current outfit
[11:28] Cuga Rajal: Theres a region in OSG I can reproduce it
[11:28] Gavin.Hird but it is never removed from the saved in the db version
[11:28] Andrew Hellershanks: Cuga, Can you tell from the region cache if the region received the "missing" item?
[11:28] Cuga Rajal: I can go get anew avi, put it on, and have same issue
[11:29] Gavin.Hird how did you create the new avi?
[11:29] Cuga Rajal: I mean, wear an avi that I had not worn before
[11:29] Cuga Rajal: @Andrew, how would I do that?
[11:30] Andrew Hellershanks: IIRC, check the regions asset cache for a file with the UUID of the asset that didn't appear, if you can determine which item is missing from the view.
[11:30] Cuga Rajal: The issue is not visible unless you use 2 avis at the same tiome, main and alt, or have a friend also on 6.3.9 there with you
[11:30] Cuga Rajal: Your own avi always looks fine to yourself, its to others the problem occurs
[11:31] Cuga Rajal: So you may not see problem when it is happeneing unless you ask others if they see you, or use alt avi
[11:31] Andrew Hellershanks: If you have two avis in the regions and you have cleared your viewer cache before login you still always see yourself properly but the other avi doesn't?
[11:31] Cuga Rajal: That is correct Andrew, with 6.3.9 or DT 2.5.2
[11:32] Gavin.Hird can you write your entire invetory to IAR and look at the error messages you might get in the process?
[11:32] Andrew Hellershanks: Cuga, ok. That would make me think the region has received and cache the assets for the avi.
[11:32] Gavin.Hird because to me it souds like you have inventory corruption of some sorts
[11:32] Cuga Rajal: I';m on standalone HG so it's not using robust
[11:33] Cuga Rajal: @Gavin if it's corrup avatar, why same result on all account and all avis?
[11:33] Gavin.Hird you can always write your inventory to IAR from the console on a standalone
[11:33] Ubit Umarov: (standalones use parts of robust )
[11:33] Cuga Rajal: I can do an IAR
[11:33] Gavin.Hird probalby because there is a corruption of the root avatar
[11:33] Cuga Rajal: Dome it many times
[11:33] Cuga Rajal: But other avatars have same isse. Avataar in OSG had issue last night
[11:33] Gavin.Hird they are all just copies from the root
[11:34] Gavin.Hird your avatar?
[11:34] Cuga Rajal: A friend logged on to OSG with her system avi, nobody could see her, but she want aware of issue
[11:34] Gavin.Hird ok
[11:34] Cuga Rajal: Waiting long time didbnt fix
[11:34] Cuga Rajal: I asked her to use Advanced->Rebake, then everybody could see her
[11:35] Cuga Rajal: I have tghr reegion name if thats useful
[11:35] Cuga Rajal: She never had problem, had just upgraded to 6.3.9
[11:35] Gavin.Hird have there been db migrations on OSG lately?
[11:36] Cuga Rajal: Oh, and rolling back to a May 9, database, OS version, MONO, and with 6.3.9, did not solve problem
[11:37] Ubit Umarov: unlike what you said before :)
[11:37] Cuga Rajal: It sdure looks like a viewer issue, but it happens on both viewers
[11:37] Cuga Rajal: Thats correct Ubit I was mmistaken. I tried that again to be sure and it did not fix
[11:38] Ubit Umarov: np :)
[11:38] Ubit Umarov: part of debug fun..
[11:39] Cuga Rajal: Oh, I tried recompiling with MONO 6.6.x and same issue
[11:39] Gavin.Hird are you on the latest 0.9.2 dev code?
[11:39] Andrew Hellershanks: :)
[11:39] Andrew Hellershanks: Need to change one thing at a time to see what fixes the problem.
[11:39] Cuga Rajal: \I tried multiple versions of OS code, multiple MONO versions, a couple databases from now and May 09
[11:39] Cuga Rajal: Multiple viewers
[11:40] Gavin.Hird can you bog back to say April 1?
[11:40] Cuga Rajal: Spent many hours
[11:40] Gavin.Hird go?
[11:40] Ubit Umarov: april 1? hmm bad date :p
[11:40] Cuga Rajal: I haven't been backing up much lately because OS has been super stable for such a long time
[11:40] Andrew Hellershanks: I was thinking that.
[11:40] Cuga Rajal: false confiodence
[11:40] Gavin.Hird code does not care about dates
[11:40] Ubit Umarov: or so you think ;)
[11:41] Andrew Hellershanks: The only way forward is to roll everything back to the last known point at which it worked then change one thing at a time until it breaks.
[11:41] Gavin.Hird unless the code handles dates of course
[11:41] Ubit Umarov: well 6.3.9 is relative recent
[11:41] Cuga Rajal: I don;t have a way of doing that unfortunately, at least as far as the database goesd
[11:41] Gavin.Hird I was thinking of before all your http server changes
[11:41] Ubit Umarov: if issue is related to it.. can be present on all versions
[11:42] Gavin.Hird which is what I have on my grid
[11:42] Ubit Umarov: do you have xbakes and flotsam proper configured?
[11:42] Cuga Rajal: I'm using the defaults
[11:42] Cuga Rajal: Standalone HG
[11:42] Ubit Umarov: those fake options.. they are needed
[11:43] Cuga Rajal: I can tell you any configs used if theres one you want to know
[11:43] Ubit Umarov: wle standalone is something i don't test for a long while
[11:43] Cuga Rajal: Problem may be unique to Standalone?
[11:43] Cuga Rajal: Standalone HG that is
[11:43] Gavin.Hird sqlite or mysql db?
[11:43] Ubit Umarov: you told you jsut said you seen it here
[11:43] Cuga Rajal: Mysql always
[11:44] Gavin.Hird ok
[11:44] Cuga Rajal: yes I saw it in OSG last night to my surprise
[11:44] Cuga Rajal: Others saw it
[11:44] Gavin.Hird did you do a direct login to OSG when you saw it?
[11:44] Cuga Rajal: Yes
[11:45] Cuga Rajal: The region that we saw the issue was Henry George Island, Kiatoa
[11:45] Gavin.Hird any idea what version of the server it was on?
[11:45] Cuga Rajal: I may have logged into The Oasis for the session I saw issue, but others there also could not see her
[11:45] Ubit Umarov: (it is vodoo i say.. )
[11:46] Cuga Rajal: I could TP there and check OS version if thats useful, its same as last night
[11:46] Gavin.Hird right
[11:46] Cuga Rajal: So I'm putting signs up everywhere saying "Rebake after you login" to everyone
[11:47] Cuga Rajal: Until client or server is fixed :)
[11:47] Gavin.Hird sometimes if there is a mismatch between robust and server version interesting things happens
[11:48] Cuga Rajal: I believe it :)
[11:48] Andrew Hellershanks: Cuga, do you have any idea which version of OS, mono, and viewer was in use when you last saw things working as expected?
[11:48] Cuga Rajal: But my standalone HG server is not using robust
[11:48] Gavin.Hird I understand that
[11:48] Cuga Rajal: The problem is that the issue was never seen until the viewers were released
[11:49] Cuga Rajal: But using the new viewer and rolling back server versions, it goes way back, before May 9
[11:49] Gavin.Hird but it might be an issue of creeping asset corruption like we had back in 2014 when that guy goofed up
[11:49] Andrew Hellershanks: If the version of OS and mono didn't change but the viewer did that means something changed the viewer side.
[11:49] Gavin.Hird what is his name again
[11:49] Cuga Rajal: It does seem like a viewer bug, except same on both viewers
[11:50] Andrew Hellershanks: Many viewers come from a common code base.
[11:50] Cuga Rajal: 'Gavin, where did you get that buggy code from?" lol
[11:50] Cuga Rajal: jk
[11:50] Gavin.Hird :-)
[11:51] Andrew Hellershanks: If it is a viewer related issue rolling back the viewer should fix the problem. At that point it becomes possible to track down which viewer changed introduced the bug.
[11:51] Cuga Rajal: Would it be useful if I find server version in OSG region that showed problem?
[11:51] Gavin.Hird possibly
[11:51] Cuga Rajal: The problem is gone with the previous viewer. Unfortunately the prev one is 1-1/2 years old
[11:52] Gavin.Hird Dayturn can go back about a month at the time
[11:52] Cuga Rajal: And many people are upgrading to new viewer, telling pepople to use old viewer isn't a good option, although efferctive in hiding bug
[11:52] Andrew Hellershanks: Cuga, I wouldn't worry as much about the age of the viewer except to help determine if it is viewer related or not.
[11:53] Cuga Rajal: I have switcvhed viewers many times, as have my friends debugging issue
[11:53] Gavin.Hird Comparing the latest FS with the previous is probalby like 1500 commits difference
[11:53] Cuga Rajal: It is NOT an issue on FS 6.0.x
[11:53] Cuga Rajal: Issue gone if roll back viewer, because that version doesnt do BOM
[11:53] Andrew Hellershanks: Gavin, that is where bisect comes in to play but there are specific releases that one could jump back to.
[11:53] Gavin.Hird you on a Mac right?
[11:53] Cuga Rajal: Yep
[11:54] Gavin.Hird so you could easily install Dayturn skipping back
[11:54] Cuga Rajal: Yes
[11:54] Gavin.Hird as I release about every month
[11:54] Andrew Hellershanks: Cuga, That is a start. If it is ok with FS 6.0 does the problem occur on the first ever release FS 6.1?
[11:54] Cuga Rajal: I could check oprevious versions one ata a time and see when issue goes away
[11:54] Gavin.Hird right
[11:55] Cuga Rajal: FS didn;t release an OSG versiopn between 6.0.x and 6.3.9
[11:55] Cuga Rajal: I have no others to try
[11:55] Andrew Hellershanks: Really? They had that much of a jump??
[11:55] Cuga Rajal: I can test Dayturn if its useful
[11:55] Cuga Rajal: Yes
[11:55] Cuga Rajal: They lost their Mac person for a while
[11:56] Gavin.Hird they had granularity for the SL version, but not OS
[11:56] Cuga Rajal: correct
[11:57] Gavin.Hird are you on a Mac with retina display?
[11:57] Andrew Hellershanks: Cuga, There was a 6.2.4 release of FS.
[11:57] Cuga Rajal: No
[11:57] Gavin.Hird good
[11:57] Gavin.Hird because FS is useless on one with
[11:57] Cuga Rajal: It's a desktop with a traditional monitor
[11:57] Cuga Rajal: Mac Mini latest top of the line
[11:58] Gavin.Hird right
[11:58] Gavin.Hird I swapped one of mon for a trashcan
[11:58] Gavin.Hird mine*
[11:58] Cuga Rajal: It's a Samsung 2540 monitor
[11:59] Cuga Rajal: My friend uses a Windows laptop and she sees same issue. Not OS dependent
[11:59] Andrew Hellershanks: We are at the top of the hour. We didn't officially start until quarter past so we can keep going another 15 minutes or so but I will have to leave around that time.
[11:59] Ubit Umarov: not for opensim andrew
[11:59] Cuga Rajal: Same issue on Windows 6.3.9
[11:59] Ubit Umarov: for opensim is 6.0.x _> 6.3.9
[12:00] Gavin.Hird The retina comment had nothing to do with this specific issue
[12:00] Ubit Umarov: opensim code was just there forgotten the the branch they made for opensim
[12:00] Cuga Rajal: The sympton is not OS dependent
[12:01] Ubit Umarov: we did got a update bc the branch did got merged and Beq did became active and on opensim support
[12:01] Andrew Hellershanks: The 6.2 version won't work with an OS based grid? I didn't think that the FS dev people had made separate forks. I know they have been talking about it for a while.
[12:01] Cuga Rajal: Correct
[12:02] Cuga Rajal: FS has has separate forks sonce 6.0.x
[12:02] Ubit Umarov: they did made seperated forks at a time
[12:02] Ubit Umarov: then did merge them again recently
[12:02] Andrew Hellershanks: IIRC, I have used my 6.3.9 in SL.
[12:02] Ubit Umarov: its is merged again
[12:02] Andrew Hellershanks: ok
[12:03] Ubit Umarov: still diferent compile, because of havoc and other payed libs
[12:03] Cuga Rajal: you can go SL grids on OS version but NOT OS on SL version
[12:03] Cuga Rajal: Only OS version of FS works in OS
[12:03] Cuga Rajal: Both versions work in SL
[12:04] Andrew Hellershanks: If the same problem is seen with the Dayturn viewer are there other versions of it that can be used for testing? Find the Dayturn release when 6.0.2 was out and go from there (if one is available from that time period).
[12:04] Gavin.Hird for now
[12:04] Ubit Umarov: yeah just some mesh uploads will not have all the options
[12:04] Ubit Umarov: like convex decomposition
[12:04] Ubit Umarov: they did disable on hacd
[12:04] Cuga Rajal: I won;t be testing mesh uploads so thats ok
[12:04] Gavin.Hird there is no Dayturn 6.0.2
[12:05] Gavin.Hird it use a completely different number scheme and the SL cod is not merged like FS can.
[12:05] Gavin.Hird it is unpossible
[12:05] Cuga Rajal: Given what I described, what would be the next useful info for me to collect?
[12:05] Andrew Hellershanks: Gavin, I was suggesting finding the version of Dayturn that was available back when FS 6.0.2 was released.
[12:05] Cuga Rajal: test Dayturn versions to find first one that breaks?
[12:05] Gavin.Hird no
[12:05] Gavin.Hird test back one release at the time
[12:05] Cuga Rajal: Most recentt DT version that vbreaks
[12:05] Gavin.Hird exactly Cuga
[12:05] Cuga Rajal: got it
[12:06] Cuga Rajal: OK can do
[12:06] Cuga Rajal: So potentially report as viewer bug?
[12:06] Gavin.Hird I suspect we end up around BOM time
[12:06] Andrew Hellershanks: Perhaps that might be a quick test. Use a version of viewer pre and post BOM support.
[12:07] Gavin.Hird cause that is in reailty the only common code between FS and Dayturn that is relevant
[12:07] Cuga Rajal: Do you have version numbers handy?
[12:07] Ubit Umarov: well and other issues or opensim news?
[12:07] Gavin.Hird
[12:07] Ubit Umarov: this one just needs more debug
[12:08] Ubit Umarov: we are at top of time..
[12:08] Gavin.Hird 2.2.4 does not have BOM
[12:08] Gavin.Hird 2.3 1 does
[12:08] Ubit Umarov: on code changes, not much again
[12:09] Cuga Rajal: OK I'll start with those
[12:09] Ubit Umarov: did a blind change, forcing dispose on sime inner streams ms doc tells are disposed, but mono may had not read abotu it
[12:09] Andrew Hellershanks: Before we check for other issues, as we are getting close to when I will have to leave, I express my thanks to Cuga for the time he is putting in on testing and attempting to track down the source of the problem.
[12:09] Cuga Rajal: Gavin want to me to get with you outside of meeting on this?
[12:09] Ubit Umarov: double dispose is better than no dispose
[12:09] Andrew Hellershanks: I know it can be quite time consuming and, at times, frustrating.
[12:09] Ubit Umarov: also not may changes on uglysky that i remember
[12:10] Ubit Umarov: i did sent some emails to our mail lists about that
[12:10] Ubit Umarov: so read them :p
[12:10] Gavin.Hird It would be interesting to do a direct loging to XMIR too because ti does not have all the http server changes Ubit have done lately and see what happens
[12:10] Cuga Rajal: Thanks Andrew
[12:10] Ubit Umarov:
[12:10] Andrew Hellershanks: You did send out a rather detailed email about the recent work you've been doing on uglysky, Ubit.
[12:11] Andrew Hellershanks: Cuga, yw
[12:11] Cuga Rajal: I'll test DT version. Anything else useful that I can collect to debug this?
[12:11] Ubit Umarov: yes and how to setup a region using a new viewer, but to be used also by WL viewers
[12:11] Andrew Hellershanks: If someone else has a topic to discuss after we finish talking about uglysky, just raise your hand.
[12:12] Ubit Umarov: since wl dont do all the things
[12:12] Ubit Umarov: i also placed a little prim at lbsa
[12:12] Ubit Umarov: so older grids can get the needed assets for new viewers
[12:12] Ubit Umarov: just using the HG assets transfer
[12:13] Ubit Umarov: just hg there, take a copy, wear ( just in case) and get back home
[12:13] Ubit Umarov: those assets should be copied to the home grid
[12:14] Ubit Umarov: some of those where embedded on wl viewers
[12:14] Cuga Rajal: Should I do that too for non-OSG grid or is this just OSG?
[12:14] Ubit Umarov: now are grid assets
[12:14] Gavin.Hird LOL - I have an ARM viewer to get sorted before EEP
[12:14] Ubit Umarov: hmm??
[12:15] Ubit Umarov: there is only one osgrid :p
[12:15] Cuga Rajal: Ohh, I think I understand.. OSG assets
[12:15] Ubit Umarov: that is about other HG grids of course
[12:15] Gavin.Hird Unless the vieer can be made to run on ARM Macs, EEP becomes pretty irrelevant for me
[12:15] Ubit Umarov: i did use similar trcick to update osgrid with assets from my test grid
[12:16] Ubit Umarov: just did let Hg code do the work :p
[12:16] Andrew Hellershanks: I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Selby before he left.
[12:16] Ubit Umarov: ohh he left?
[12:16] Andrew Hellershanks: Just now.
[12:16] Ubit Umarov: think he does not respect the 20s rule
[12:16] Andrew Hellershanks: I saw him stand up and was about to say something when he disapeared.
[12:17] Kayaker Magic: I need to go also. 20 second warning.
[12:17] Ubit Umarov: have fun kayaker
[12:17] Andrew Hellershanks: Kayaker, ok. Thank you for coming.
[12:17] Cuga Rajal: TC Kayaker
[12:18] Andrew Hellershanks: It has been slightly more than an hour since we started. I need to soon myself. If there is no last minute issues I'll wrap things up for this week.
[12:18] Cuga Rajal: Thanks everybody for listening to my issue that nobody else has...
[12:19] Cuga Rajal: LOL
[12:19] Andrew Hellershanks: Not seeing anything more, thank you all for coming. I hope you can enjoy Canada Day or the July the fourth celebrations this week, such as they will be with the ongoing pandemic.
[12:19] Andrew Hellershanks: See you all again next week.
[12:19] Ubit Umarov: ok have fun ppl

Personal tools
About This Wiki