Chat log from the meeting on 2016-09-13

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search

[11:08] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Just built me a Klein bottle, 2880 prims, went brilliantly, in about 1.5 hour.
[11:09] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Kayaker, If you want a Klein bottle you should talk to nebadon. He has made some really prim heavy ones.
[11:09] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Nice entrance, Don. You glided sideways across the floor to the couch. :)
[11:10] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: humph. animations loading slow
[11:10] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: =)
[11:10] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: I love a good entrance
[11:10] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: wax on, wax off
[11:10] Sheera Khan: hmmm, Ubit seems to take a bit of a break from developement atm?
[11:11] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: I was glad for every second he could spend on OpenSim problems
[11:11] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: Hello Everyone!, I am Don Smith, of kitely, formerly of SL < 2006-2010 >
[11:11] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Back on a decent connection Andrew?
[11:11] Sheera Khan: or are those changes more complicate then those before?
[11:11] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Sheera, it does appear Ubit took a deserved break this past week. Still been a few updates from him but not as many.
[11:11] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Welcome, Don.
[11:11] Sheera Khan: I'm very happy about the progress made in the last weeks too :-)
[11:12] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: ty
[11:12] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: George, I've not had a problem with my connection. I did upgrade it a few weeks back.
[11:12] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Ooo, though you was moving...
[11:13] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: No, not me.
[11:13] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: You want to send me to somewhere nice and tropical and I may not object. :)
[11:13] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: HI Don - my home grid is Kitely. :)
[11:13] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: I remember wrong... though was you
[11:13] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Melanie was in the process of moving and was waiting for her new internet connectin.
[11:15] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: nebadon, Kayaker said he built himself a Klein bottle. How big was the bottle you made in terms of prims and how long did it take to generate?
[11:15] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Was me Andrew
[11:15] Nebadon Izumi: mine was generated by a script from Zonja Capalini
[11:15] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: oops. yea, I just noticed I got the name wrong. Sorry, George.
[11:15] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Why so many prims? many small triangles?
[11:15] Nebadon Izumi: you could adjust how many segments it was etc..
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: it was a lot though
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: 40-50k prims
[11:16] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: same script I think, Neb, Works brilliantly
[11:16] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: 2880 and some in the one I made
[11:16] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: prims? Not a mesh Klein bottle?
[11:16] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: nebadon doesn't make items with small prim counts. :)
[11:16] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: all prims Kayaker
[11:17] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org flüstert: @mesh - had the same thought
[11:17] Nebadon Izumi: yea that script is great for load testing :)
[11:18] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org nods
[11:18] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: OK - a higher purpose
[11:18] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: then I am good  :) didn't crash anything
[11:18] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: The Klein bottle generator and the Sierpinski triangle generator are both good for that.
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: I have a dome generator around too
[11:19] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: Oh GAWD! Sierpinski would load the sim
[11:19] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: So do I but it doesn't make an object with very high prim counts.
[11:19] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Ohh yes, me too I think... made really beautiful domes in two sizes
[11:19] Nebadon Izumi: I'll drop a copy on everyone
[11:19] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: ty
[11:19] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Sierpinsky is new to me, not heard of that one b4
[11:19] Nebadon Izumi: you are welcome I sort of forget exactly how to use it now
[11:20] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: Thanks Neb
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: I think basically
[11:20] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: That script looks like the one I already have but I'll have to check the version number.
[11:20] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Thanks Neb
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: you drop the Line and Triangle objects into a prim
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: with the rezzer script
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: then click it
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: you can adjust dome variables in the rezzer script
[11:20] Grid: Nebadon Izumi hat Ihnen folgendes übergeben Geodesic Dome Builder v1.1.
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: if you want to be the creator of the prims
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: you have to take the triangle and line scripts
[11:20] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Same procedure as for the Klein If I recall correctly
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: and drop them into your own prims
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: then put those prims inside a nother prim with the rezzer script
[11:21] Nebadon Izumi: if you have ever seen Universal Campus or OKC Tower
[11:21] Nebadon Izumi: this is how i made those domes :)
[11:21] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: The line and triangle objects each need the appropriate script in them before you put those prims in to the rezzer prim
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: okc_tower_2012-002.png
[11:22] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: I was working on the math for a slightly different type of dome rezzer that would use square panels instead of triangles but I never finished it.
[11:22] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: Might I ask, what main thing are currently being fixed , and /or what main thing<s> will be soon?
[11:22] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: in regard to OS
[11:23] Nebadon Izumi: you can look at the change logs here > http://opensimulator.org/viewgit/?a=shortlog&p=opensim
[11:23] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: There isn't a specific list of items being worked on.
[11:23] Nebadon Izumi: We generally do not have a road map
[11:23] Nebadon Izumi: usually developers just work on what interests them
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: or has the most affect on their projects
[11:24] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: Sierpinski triangle... so that's what it is on my roof top lol Thanks Neb, really nice!
[11:24] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: I tried to write a script to make genera quadrangles out of two triangles and found there are quantized limits on shearing blocks
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: :) ya
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: i actually made that thing by hand
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: haha
[11:24] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: Can't do it with the build tools either
[11:25] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: got two spinning inside each other
[11:25] Nebadon Izumi: haha this is the original one
[11:25] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: That rezzed rather quickly
[11:25] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: How might a cohesive plan be started to address major concerns in an organized fashion?
[11:25] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: There goes the simulator....
[11:25] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:25] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: that's the one
[11:25] Nebadon Izumi: I have a mesh version some where too
[11:26] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: got four two by two base to base and a spin script added
[11:26] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Don, an organized list of things to work on can be a good thing but it still comes down to who can work on the various issues.
[11:26] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: and please forgive my brashness, i in no way want to take away from thanks for all the work you guys do!
[11:26] Nebadon Izumi: feel free to grab a copy of them :)
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: the mesh one is way more efficient lol
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: actually if you really want to go nuts
[11:27] George.Equus @hg.osgrid.org: grabbed the mesh version, thanks  :)
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: i have a huge OAR version
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: it's insane
[11:27] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Don, np. We have had some sessions here that were mostly just a lot of complaints about the amount of development, or lack of same, and what was being worked on.
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: http://nebadon2025.com/oars/sierpinski_triangle_122572_prims_01.oar
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: 122,572 prim version
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: of this pyramid
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: also made by hand haha
[11:28] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: yea, I thought you had something that was over 100,000 prims. Wasn't sure if it was this or the Klein bottle.
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPVFN1mxcg
[11:29] Nebadon Izumi: I forgot Latif uploaded that hah
[11:29] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: I'm getting closer to the point where I can update the OS search and profile modules to use PDO in the PHP files.
[11:29] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[11:29] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: I've been working on getting a couple other projects off my todo list.
[11:30] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: my interest is only positive for all of us, I am meeting tomorrow with Selby Evan of kitely, his New Media Arts initiative is in planning stages, so i am interested in 1) getting to know who;'s who, 2) trying to see if there is a way for many to work on a plan to move OS9.0 into full stability in a relative short period of time and keep everyone happy doing it
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: great, Selby is very active
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: OSCC is coming up
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: you might be interested in volunteering to help with that
[11:31] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: agreed
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: we will probably have some more info next week on how to volunteer for that
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: though just a heads up I wont be here next week
[11:31] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: There has been talking of an official release of 0.9 before the summer is over. That might be held up a little with Melanie in the middle of moving but Ubit has been busy fixing all sorts of issues.
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: I will be at a Conference in Belgium
[11:32] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: So Selby has contacted you Deb? I got the impression his initiative was being planned in a vaccuum
[11:32] Nebadon Izumi: but maybe James can fill you in
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: well I know Selby, we have been in contact in the past
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: I am friends with him on facebook too
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: I am not currently working with him on anything though
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: he will probably be at OSCC though
[11:33] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: I'm still just beginning to look into this, to see if my management skills can be of any assistance to this.
[11:33] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: I'm aware of a Google+ chat that got pretty deep into this
[11:33] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: You know about his OpenSim funding plan?
[11:34] Nebadon Izumi: I have heard some chatter but I dont know the exact details
[11:34] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Kayaker, Do you have details about that?
[11:34] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002: No, not really
[11:34] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: I have some basic info
[11:35] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: relevant Google+ thread: https://plus.google.com/103954483128646555393/posts/QrjUmvhZXAH
[11:35] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: he is sponsoring up to 20,000 usd in moneys to be used, with matching donations, to be aquired, to be used in a planned < not finding my words today sorry > innitiative to move 9.0 into reality across the HG
[11:36] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: 9.0 and beyond, giving OS a better road map for all to follow
[11:36] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: hm... someone things C# is an obscure language
[11:37] Nebadon Izumi: That is not really true any more
[11:37] Nebadon Izumi: C# and .net are quite mainstream
[11:37] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: yea. That's what I thought.
[11:37] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: I am not a coder, But i do have other skill i only hope contribute to any successful plan.
[11:37] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: skills, rofl
[11:38] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: I am having a day
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: Ya I think its the good the community takes part in it
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: strictly relying on the developers is not a good plan :)
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: our time is very limited
[11:38] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: I have great sympathy Don.
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: and our interests tend to be quite focused
[11:38] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: The first two items of Physics and documentation of the code are definitely up there in the list of things needed.
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: not always on the community at large
[11:39] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: understandable
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: You guys should definitely get as involved as you can in OSCC
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: if you want to make any of this a reality
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: its the best chance at really reaching the entire community
[11:39] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: I keep remembering I need to finish the summary of the avination code dump.
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: perhaps can even help sponsor the event
[11:39] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Good advice Nebadon.
[11:40] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: I know its partly ineffective communication between everyone directly involved, i have observed that already
[11:40] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: OSCC, do you have a link or other info on that?
[11:41] Nebadon Izumi: http://conference.opensimulator.org
[11:41] Nebadon Izumi: for a long time I played the role of bridge between the community and the developers but its getting harder and harder for me to be that guy
[11:41] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Don, I meet with the organizing team - I can send you info.
[11:41] Nebadon Izumi: its not 100% updated yet
[11:41] Nebadon Izumi: but you can get an idea of stuff there
[11:41] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Neb too
[11:41] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: ty
[11:41] Nebadon Izumi: and probably next week we will have a better working website and registration forms for volunteers
[11:41] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: ok
[11:41] Nebadon Izumi: and people who want to sponsor and be presenters
[11:41] Nebadon Izumi: James will fill you guys in next week here at this meeting
[11:42] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: Looking forward to it
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: also I asked joyce to join us here in the next few weeks for one of these meetings too
[11:42] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Call for proposals is up: http://conference.opensimulator.org/2016/speakers/call-for-proposals/
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: as soon as we get some of this other stuff finalized
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: then we can give you guys a better picture of how things are going down
[11:42] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: thats how a plan begins, ty
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: I am not sure that link above is 100% ready for public
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: but if you guys go over the site let us know if you find anything that looks wrong
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: stuff from 2015 etc..
[11:43] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Oh sorry Neb, I thought it is.
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: it may be James
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: i just dont know
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: its no problem to show it now, I am just not sure its 100% ready yet
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: it might change a little etc..
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: we will need volunteers though to help prepare the venues etc..
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: do some building
[11:44] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: My hope is that with the new funding initiative, it will be enough incentive for everyone to come together enough for all to move satisfactory forward.
[11:44] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Just reviewed chat and Joyce said root and call can be shared: You can share the http://bit.ly/oscc16 link
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: coordinators, streaming volunteers
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: greeters
[11:45] Nebadon Izumi: there will be a lot of different ways to help out
[11:45] Nebadon Izumi: ok great thanks James
[11:45] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: It will be an honor to help in any capacity i can
[11:46] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: If someone was tossing some $ my way I'd be more inclined to get the code change review finished. After that is getting a summary of all the changes since the big merge.
[11:46] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: I have a sense that funding can also threaten the 'open' in open source.
[11:46] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: and if it is helpfull, i am no ordinary builder, if my skills there can assist anyone, just let me know
[11:47] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Don, always lots to be done to get ready for the OSCC.
[11:47] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: i would normally agree, but its not just money being thrown into a project, its going to be managed in a way for positive results, for OS overall, not individual agenda's
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: yea soon we will start having wider meetings where everyone can get involved
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: and you can find something that suits your interest to help out with
[11:48] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: =)
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: right now its sort of core people are getting the ball rolling
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: you can visit the grid though
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: and take a peak around
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: everything from last year is still running
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: hg to http://cc.opensimulator.org:8002
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: feel free to explore :)
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: get an idea of what its like
[11:48] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: ty
[11:49] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: One of the other things we've talked about is starting load testing for 0.9
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: well I cant really upgrade OSCC grid until after the release unforutnately
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: because WiFi would stop working
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: if i upgraded now
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: and generally diva wont fix wifi to work until after the release
[11:50] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org nods
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: after my trip though we can see what we can do
[11:50] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: It is something that should be done as part of the process of preparing an 0.9 release.
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: yea
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: we are certainly testing it right now
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: OSgrid is always on bleeeding edge
[11:50] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: It may hold up the 0.9 release a bit.
[11:51] Nebadon Izumi: OSG9B was a great test
[11:51] Nebadon Izumi: we can certainly do lots of testing here
[11:51] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: True but you don't often have as many people in one region at a given time here.
[11:51] Nebadon Izumi: at OSG9B we did
[11:51] Nebadon Izumi: was in the 50-60 range
[11:51] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: oh, ok
[11:51] Nebadon Izumi: but i am sure we can arrange something
[11:51] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: I always wind up missing those events
[11:51] Nebadon Izumi: to put it through the paces
[11:52] Nebadon Izumi: just need a little advanced notice
[11:52] Nebadon Izumi: and possibly a weekend
[11:52] Nebadon Izumi: we could pretty easily muster up 50-60 people
[11:52] Nebadon Izumi: probably more
[11:52] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org nods
[11:53] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: I have one OS question I have before we break up for the day.
[11:54] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org: Has anyone else noticed that newly created avatars don't always wind up landing at one of the preset landing points in a grid?
[11:54] Kayaker.Magic @grid.kitely.com:8002 flüstert: is that allowed??!!!
[11:54] Andrew.Hellershanks @hg.osgrid.org grins
[11:55] Nebadon Izumi: Var region?
[11:55] Andrew Hellershanks: No regular sized regions.
[11:55] Andrew Hellershanks: The landing point is set.
[11:55] Nebadon Izumi: you mean the robust defined places?
[11:55] Andrew Hellershanks: The regions have been marked as default regions.
[11:55] Andrew Hellershanks: Nebadon, yes.
[11:56] Nebadon Izumi: if the web interface is defining a location
[11:56] Nebadon Izumi: well it could potentially be how the accounts are being created
[11:56] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: << it was great to meet everyone today! I look forward to helping this development initiative any way I can! >
[11:56] Andrew Hellershanks: nebadon, that is my thought too. I'm trying to get more details and find out if all avatars have the problem or just some.
[11:56] Nebadon Izumi: if last location or home has nothing set though it should default to those places
[11:57] Andrew Hellershanks: exactly. I've suggested making sure that the avatars get their last and/or home location set when they are created.
[11:57] Nebadon Izumi: also It works better if they are being defined in Robust.ini
[11:57] Nebadon Izumi: and not just being set on the console itself
[11:57] Nebadon Izumi: Also once you do set it in Robust.ini and restart robust
[11:57] Nebadon Izumi: you must also restart those regions
[11:57] Nebadon Izumi: for it to take effect
[11:57] Andrew Hellershanks: The default landing regions are definied in the ini files.
[11:57] Nebadon Izumi: it wont take effect until everything gets restarted
[11:57] Andrew Hellershanks nods
[11:58] Nebadon Izumi: other than that I cant think of anything
[11:58] Nebadon Izumi: even god accounts should respect those
[11:58] Andrew Hellershanks: oh, that reminds me that I may need to update Robust after the instances were updated a while ago.
[11:58] Nebadon Izumi: i tend to land here at WP when my regions are down
[11:58] Nebadon Izumi: and i ask to log into home
[11:59] Nebadon Izumi: generally its whatever one is closest to the region you cant get to
[11:59] Nebadon Izumi: etc..
[11:59] Nebadon Izumi: but for new users I am not sure how that works
[11:59] Andrew Hellershanks: I usually hit one of the default landing points if I try going to a place that is offline.
[11:59] Nebadon Izumi: I think for us on OSgrid our web interface is defining the landing region
[11:59] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: I'd set my home to this meeting area, but get the message my home is not available and rez in the center.
[11:59] Nebadon Izumi: i cant remember 100% now though
[11:59] Andrew Hellershanks: I didn't do the system that creates the new avatars. I may have to spend time looking at what it is doing.
[12:00] Nebadon Izumi: yea
[12:00] Nebadon Izumi: my guess is that is where it may be the problem
[12:00] Andrew Hellershanks: The website is a mess so I try and stay away from looking at it.
[12:00] Nebadon Izumi: haha
[12:00] Andrew Hellershanks: :)
[12:01] Nebadon Izumi: ok well if no one else has any questions I do need to get back to work, also prepping for my trip on thursday
[12:01] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: Great to meet you all
[12:01] James.atLLOUD @hg.osgrid.org: Have a great trip Nebadon.
[12:01] Nebadon Izumi: again just a reminder I wont be here next week but will be back in 2 weeks
[12:02] Nebadon Izumi: thanks :)
[12:02] Simulator Version v0.5 ruft: OpenSim 0.9.0.0 Dev b9380c0: 2016-09-10 12:43:48 +0100 (Unix/Mono)
[12:02] Andrew Hellershanks: I'll probably forget but someone else may remind me.
[12:02] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: Anything you guys might like for me to convey to Selby
[12:02] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: ?
[12:03] Nebadon Izumi: Just remind him of OSCC coming up in december
[12:03] Andrew Hellershanks: I should be moving along soon as well. I have a couple of errands to do this afternoon.
[12:03] Nebadon Izumi: he probably already knows though
[12:03] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: I will
[12:03] James atLLOUD: II appreciate his enthusiasm
[12:04] Nebadon Izumi: ok thanks for coming everyone talk soon
[12:04] Andrew Hellershanks: Does any one have any last minute items for this meeting?
[12:04] Andrew Hellershanks: ok, tc nebadon. See you when you get back from your trip.
[12:04] George Equus: Thanks for an interesting informative meed. Enjoy your trip Neb
[12:04] Nebadon Izumi: i should clean up my mess before i go :)
[12:04] James atLLOUD: Glad we got some OSCC talk
[12:04] Nebadon Izumi: there is enough prims here haha
[12:04] Andrew Hellershanks: nebadon must be racking up those frequent flyer miles.
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: haha the company orders my airline tickets for me
[12:05] Andrew Hellershanks: At least you didn't drop the 100k+ object, nebadon
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: most of them fly way more than I do :)
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: haha ya
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: that would have ended bad
[12:06] Nebadon Izumi: ok talk soon all thanks again
[12:06] Don.Smith @grid.kitely.com:8002: TY All
[12:06] Andrew Hellershanks: If there is nothing more for this week we might as well call this meeting concluded.
[12:06] Andrew Hellershanks: Thank you all for coming. See you next week.
[12:06] Nebs Metal Bar Stool v1.6 (w/sit & launch): Goodbye..

Personal tools
About This Wiki