Chat log from the meeting on 2015-05-26

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search
[11:02]  Sheera.Khan Huhu Rich, Huhu Neb :-)
[11:02]  Nebadon Izumi: hello
[11:03]  Richardus.Raymaker hi neb, sheera,m
[11:03]  BlueWall Slade: Hello
[11:04]  Aine.Caoimhe waves
[11:04]  Nebadon Izumi: hello :)
[11:04]  Nebadon Izumi: i remembered to restart the region today
[11:04]  Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[11:04]  Nebadon Izumi: just in time too it finished starting up with like 1 minute to spare
[11:06]  Nebadon Izumi: light attendnace today it seems, maybe people catching up from the holiday
[11:06]  BlueWall Slade missed it
[11:07]  Nebadon Izumi: Aine I saw you posted on divas mantis thread that your inventory is working good now?
[11:07]  Nebadon Izumi: that is good news
[11:07]  BlueWall Slade: ++
[11:07]  Aine.Caoimhe yes, it's extremely fast and so far not a single case of it hitching on me
[11:07]  Nebadon Izumi: nice
[11:07]  Aine.Caoimhe and that's with about 30-40 logins
[11:07]  Nebadon Izumi: hello Skye and Dahlia :)
[11:08]  Dahlia.Trimble hi
[11:08]  Aine.Caoimhe so I think if it were going to happen it would have by now
[11:08]  Nebadon Izumi: ya when i made 3000 test links in my inventory
[11:08]  Nebadon Izumi: it took almos 3 hours to get to about 95% downloaded
[11:08]  Skye Goodfellow: Good afternoon.
[11:08]  Pebbles Flintstone: good afternoon
[11:08]  BlueWall Slade: Hello
[11:08]  Nebadon Izumi: after the fix took about 1.5 minutes
[11:08]  Nebadon Izumi: hello Pebbles
[11:08]  Skye Goodfellow: Perhaps I can get some help from one of you?
[11:08]  Sheera.Khan AFK for a while ...
[11:08]  Aine.Caoimhe my *own* self-hosted region 21k inventory took <120 seconds to fetch
[11:08]  Nebadon Izumi: nice
[11:08]  Richardus.Raymaker But i did it other not smooth movement problem. like i have seen with terrai to. something seems to be in the whole opensim code. with parameters fast my prim is not moving smooth. tried to view it in video
[11:08]  Aine.Caoimhe vs previously on the rare occasion it didn't hang it would take 20+ momutes
[11:09]  Aine.Caoimhe so it's a drastic improvement
[11:09]  RegionReady v4: Region Ready Processed on SeaPrior Plaza @ 2015-05-26T18:09:50.8279920Z UTC
[11:09]  Nebadon Izumi: hmm it doesnt seem that much different than SL Richarus
[11:09]  Aine.Caoimhe Richardus, I saw that but was afraid to post any "observations" since I didn't want Diva to get pissed off at me
[11:09]  Pebbles Flintstone: Is anything up with the asset servers? a lot of people at LBSA are reporting missing things in inventory
[11:10]  Richardus.Raymaker what have diva todo with that. it's the problem i have seen and found in more parts. it seems to like me because it's coming always back
[11:10]  Nebadon Izumi: heh its ok to post Observations Aine, I dont ink diva was upset with you on that mantis
[11:10]  Dahlia.Trimble llSetPrimitiveParams* isn't meant to be used for smooth movement
[11:11]  Nebadon Izumi: it was someone else who was posting nonsense really
[11:11]  Aine.Caoimhe well apparently if you report what you experience it's "chatter" and makes the report be ignore
[11:11]  Aine.Caoimhe *ignored
[11:11]  Nebadon Izumi: well that mantis got out of hand
[11:11]  Richardus.Raymaker well, KeyFramneMotion start to annoy me. becasue opensim scripting is not as good as SL so it just works only short right. and pos is reliable send the same amount of updates.
[11:11]  Nebadon Izumi: it was like 8000 comments
[11:11]  Aine.Caoimhe the 2nd one with 4 posts in it?
[11:11]  Nebadon Izumi: that was a continuation of the first one
[11:12]  Richardus.Raymaker and there no other good movement commands.
[11:12]  Aine.Caoimhe no, the new one from AI
[11:12]  Nebadon Izumi: maybe I didnt see that one I don't know
[11:12]  Aine.Caoimhe AI is trying to provide details about what is happening but apparently that's not desired
[11:12]  BlueWall Slade: what is the # Aine
[11:13]  BlueWall Slade: ??
[11:13]  Nebadon Izumi: well try not to take things personally, just need to be objective and concise is all
[11:13]  Aine.Caoimhe
[11:13]  BlueWall Slade: oops
[11:13]  BlueWall Slade: yeah, ok thanks
[11:13]  Aine.Caoimhe Diva: "It's absolutely unhelpful to dump a bunch of random observations or beliefs regarding a particular commit. The signal to noise ratio becomes very low. The more I see reporters wandering off the main issue in a mantis, the less I pay attention. You may feel that you are helping by adding more information, but information is not always helpful, and in many cases it is actually unhelpful because it adds noise and distracts from the real issue.
[11:13]  Aine.Caoimhe so
[11:15]  Nebadon Izumi: well if you have something that pertains to the problem at hand then its fine to post it, but I kind of have to agree with diva on that paritcular post, it seemed like Ai was posting info thats not really related to the problem
[11:15]  Nebadon Izumi: but don't take what diva says personally either
[11:15]  Nebadon Izumi: thats just her opinion
[11:15]  Dahlia.Trimble She was probably a bit annoyed at the time. I would need to take that comment with a grain of salt.
[11:15]  BlueWall Slade: there was more ... So if your goal is for me to pay attention, please do what I say. Again, I'm *this* close to stop paying attention to this particular mantis if people don't stay on focus of what has been originally described by Ai.
[11:15]  Nebadon Izumi: it is not the rule of law
[11:15]  Nebadon Izumi: and again her frustration mostly carrying over from that gigantically long out of control mantis
[11:16]  Richardus.Raymaker it's shame we don';t have ketframemotion command that works with coordinates. move from .. to ... would make things so much more easy
[11:16]  BlueWall Slade: The purpose of the mantis is to collect information, but it is good to really focus on the single issue to narrow things down to a particular spot.
[11:16]  Aine.Caoimhe whispers: in that "out of control"
[11:17]  Richardus.Raymaker movetotarget would be good. if it hold's the stable speed and not start and stop slow
[11:17]  Aine.Caoimhe in that "out of control" Mantis we were supplying information because Justin had specifically requested it a year ago when we were first discussing the issue
[11:17]  Basil.Sosides ~ hallo ~
[11:17]  Aine.Caoimhe the nothing happened with it for many, many months
[11:17]  Aine.Caoimhe so then it all looks like spam
[11:17]  Nebadon Izumi: yea I know, just try not to take it personally Aine
[11:17]  Dahlia.Trimble hi
[11:17]  Nebadon Izumi: she is not saying that you are not allowed to
[11:17]  Richardus.Raymaker hi
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: she is just saying that when a mantis gets flooded with comments
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: developers tend to stop looking
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: and its counter productive
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: likely why justin stopped looking
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: to be frank
[11:18]  Dahlia.Trimble tl;dr effect
[11:18]  Aine.Caoimhe kk
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: devs will gripe
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: just something we have to deal with
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: if you have trouble with a particular dev
[11:18]  Nebadon Izumi: you can always come to me
[11:19]  Nebadon Izumi: and let me be the buffer
[11:19]  Nebadon Izumi: you know I am good at that
[11:19]  Dahlia.Trimble we seldom get paid so we deserve to gripe :)
[11:19]  BlueWall Slade: in a case where it is said that commit # so and so I see this thing happeing now, there should be attached a git bisect log
[11:19]  Richardus.Raymaker a book "understanding devs" for dummies could be usefull sometimes :)
[11:19]  BlueWall Slade: Actually we never get paid
[11:19]  Aine.Caoimhe it's just frustrating to try to be a useful reporter, to then be asked for more specific details, and then have your ass chewed out for providing too much information
[11:19]  Aine.Caoimhe so take your pick
[11:19]  Dahlia.Trimble well on rare occasion some get paid
[11:20]  Nebadon Izumi: well I dont think her intention was to chew anyone out
[11:20]  Basil.Sosides what hapens in OSG ?
[11:20]  Richardus.Raymaker ?
[11:20]  Nebadon Izumi: diva just isnt the most diplomatic person
[11:20]  BlueWall Slade: Aine - can you team with someone that knows how to maneuver around git?
[11:20]  Nebadon Izumi: she is very straight forward
[11:20]  Nebadon Izumi: and lacking time
[11:20]  BlueWall Slade: You have a knack for spotting things
[11:20]  Aine.Caoimhe I could
[11:20]  Nebadon Izumi: just don't take it personally
[11:20]  Aine.Caoimhe but what's the point at this juncture?
[11:20]  BlueWall Slade: but, (don't be offended) you sometimes drift to other areas.
[11:21]  BlueWall Slade: << that is simply looking for an answer I guess.
[11:21]  Aine.Caoimhe I have open *serious* Mantis reports from 2+ years ago that are still open and as far as I know have never been looked at
[11:21]  BlueWall Slade: But this is all complicated as hell
[11:21]  BlueWall Slade: and it really helps to narrow things down to a particular spot if at all possible...
[11:22]  BlueWall Slade: Because we are all very busy ...
[11:22]  Dahlia.Trimble Aine, there are very few of us and most of us do this in our spare time and are unpaid. We can't spend time on every mantis
[11:22]  BlueWall Slade: And when we ahve time to dig into this, it really helps to have very concise reports that can focus us into the trouble spot.
[11:23]  Dahlia.Trimble that's why it's open source
[11:23]  Dahlia.Trimble so the community can help
[11:24]  BlueWall Slade: I am fortunate to be working in an OpenSim related position right now so I can keep being involved in this, but it is a startup with really limited funds adn I make very little and I usually go 12-18 hours a day
[11:24]  Richardus.Raymaker yiks
[11:24]  Andrew Hellershanks: Nice on one hand. Sucks on the other.
[11:24]  BlueWall Slade: I suppose others in this field are the same boat, (unless in government funded situations)
[11:25]  Dahlia.Trimble I can't focus on anything for 12-18 hours a day for long, my mind just goes elsewhere and I can't stop it
[11:25]  Richardus.Raymaker Did you finaly got your test setup finished bluewall ?
[11:25]  BlueWall Slade: So what time we have cna't be spent reading throgh milions of lines of code guided by 500 unrelated comments in a mantis.
[11:25]  Richardus.Raymaker It's hard this days to focus on anything
[11:26]  Nebadon Izumi: yea there are a lot more bugs than there are devs
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: lol Dahlia, me too sometimes
[11:26]  Richardus.Raymaker bugs piling up...
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: we accept good patches
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: we allow users to create documentation on the wiki.
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: we are here almost every week.
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: But ...
[11:26]  Dahlia.Trimble and if patches aren't so good we usually try to help people make them better
[11:27]  BlueWall Slade: back to the main topic. Aine, you are good at finding bugs and some are good at debugging.
[11:27]  Dahlia.Trimble unfortunately sometimes this is viewed in a negative light, but it really isn't
[11:27]  BlueWall Slade: teamwork is needed so we can all move forward.
[11:27]  BlueWall Slade: I have been tlaking to some about Hypergrid issues.
[11:28]  BlueWall Slade: And I am thinking about how we can make teams to debug and focus on trouble spots.
[11:28]  BlueWall Slade: So, any suggestions about how we can organize debugging teams?
[11:28]  Dahlia.Trimble I'm sure SL has quite a few Jira entries which are never addressed ;)
[11:28]  Nebadon Izumi: yea there is probably about 1000 open bug reports on mantis right now
[11:28]  Richardus.Raymaker oops dahlia
[11:28]  Nebadon Izumi: some are dupes of course
[11:28]  BlueWall Slade: HAH, the 4096 bug I reported there was just closed "Will not fix"
[11:29]  Richardus.Raymaker sadly yes dahlia
[11:29]  Andrew Hellershanks: The first step is getting people that know enough about the source tree
[11:29]  Nebadon Izumi: I wish I had more time myself, I dont have the time I used to
[11:29]  Nebadon Izumi: trying to prevent homelessness
[11:29]  Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:29]  BlueWall Slade: no kidding
[11:29]  BlueWall Slade: really
[11:29]  Nebadon Izumi: I have been really damn close a few times
[11:29]  Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:29]  Richardus.Raymaker LL never fixt the UI scaling bug. TPV some did. but LL, put head in the sand. and im afraid new grids make the same mistakes
[11:30]  BlueWall Slade: I like the way the Linux Kernel devs do
[11:30]  Dahlia.Trimble how is that?
[11:30]  BlueWall Slade: they have (I think) people that are working in their different areas, then people submit patches to them
[11:31]  Basil.Sosides are there some changes in the config-files in latest Version ????
[11:31]  Nebadon Izumi goes into Linux mode and starts screaming and cursing at everyone
[11:31]  Nebadon Izumi: Linus mode*
[11:31]  BlueWall Slade: Linus has the repo, I think
[11:31]  BlueWall Slade: we have more than one committer which is good.
[11:31]  Dahlia.Trimble ya but they also have a lot more devs
[11:31]  BlueWall Slade: but, they ahve that flow that seems to work
[11:31]  BlueWall Slade: yeah, that too Dahlia
[11:31]  BlueWall Slade: We have run off some good ones in the past
[11:31]  Basil.Sosides are there some changes in the config-files in latest Version ????
[11:32]  Alicia.Raven hi everyone :)
[11:32]  BlueWall Slade: Hi Alicia
[11:32]  Richardus.Raymaker what version did you use before ?
[11:32]  Dahlia.Trimble somehow it's a status symbol to have one's name as a linux contributor, not so much for us unfortunately :/
[11:32]  Basil.Sosides i mean the latest Version
[11:32]  Nebadon Izumi contemplates a name change
[11:32]  Basil.Sosides 2 Days ago
[11:32]  BlueWall Slade: Dahlia, I was using web to dev applications for a good while before everybody wanted it :)
[11:33]  BlueWall Slade: Maybe this is a little more complicates and takes longer to get more users?
[11:33]  Basil.Sosides ok#
[11:34]  BlueWall Slade: complicated**
[11:34]  Basil.Sosides i make Update when ever it comes, but since the latest its fuck up !
[11:34]  Richardus.Raymaker did you compared the ini's
[11:34]  Nebadon Izumi: you would need to diff your ini files against the latest Basil
[11:35]  Basil.Sosides yes
[11:35]  Basil.Sosides thats my question
[11:35]  Nebadon Izumi: I cant really think of any recent breaking ini changes though
[11:35]  Basil.Sosides are there changes in the .ini's
[11:35]  Aine.Caoimhe not since OSSL perms got moved
[11:35]  Aine.Caoimhe that's the last ini change I can think of
[11:35]  Basil.Sosides ok, thanks
[11:35]  Aine.Caoimhe other than a couple tweaks to values in opensimdefaults.ini
[11:36]  Aine.Caoimhe last time I changed any region ini was for the ossl perms
[11:36]  Basil.Sosides i can login to my region
[11:36]  Basil.Sosides but TP from Lbsa to my region isnt posible
[11:36]  Andrew Hellershanks: 0.8/0 to 0.8.1 I think there were some additions to the ini files
[11:36]  Aine.Caoimhe since then, too, Andrew
[11:37]  Richardus.Raymaker 0.8 to 0.8.1 need new ini files
[11:37]  Basil.Sosides i now
[11:37]  Aine.Caoimhe but lasts change that required a user in adjustment was when osslEnable.ini was added
[11:37]  Richardus.Raymaker or at least compare and add the misisng parts or replace
[11:38]  Basil.Sosides 0.8.1 is History lool
[11:38]  Richardus.Raymaker Not for me
[11:38]  Andrew Hellershanks: I ran diffs on the ini and found some new settings. Most everything else stayed the same.
[11:38]  Nebadon Izumi: what exactly are you experiencing Basil?
[11:38]  Basil.Sosides cause i cant TP to my Region from Lbsa or from Wright
[11:39]  Basil.Sosides on the new version
[11:39]  Andrew Hellershanks: What version are you running?
[11:40]  Basil.Sosides the latest
[11:40]  Andrew Hellershanks: latest released code or git master?
[11:40]  Basil.Sosides 0.8.2 bla bla
[11:40]  Andrew Hellershanks: ok
[11:40]  Basil.Sosides .net
[11:40]  Basil.Sosides WIN -stupid
[11:41]  Andrew Hellershanks: Grrr... darn cat is calling for me again. *sighs* bbiab
[11:41]  Simulator Version v0.5 shouts: OpenSim Dev        abb3bb6: 2015-05-23 08:14:28 -0400 (Unix/Mono)
[11:41]  Alicia.Raven last time i tried to tp from here to my grid it failed, i had to go to another os region first before i could tp out
[11:42]  Basil.Sosides TRUE
[11:42]  Basil.Sosides !!!!!!
[11:42]  Nebadon Izumi: hmm are you on DHCP Basil
[11:42]  Nebadon Izumi: does your IP address change a lot?
[11:42]  Basil.Sosides no
[11:42]  Nebadon Izumi: ok just wondering
[11:42]  Basil.Sosides my IP is constant
[11:42]  Nebadon Izumi: there have been some problems with that
[11:43]  Nebadon Izumi: I cant think of any reason in configuration why you wouldnt be able to get from Lbsa or Wright Plaza
[11:43]  Nebadon Izumi: that is wierd
[11:43]  Basil.Sosides ok, we'll will be fixt
[11:43]  Nebadon Izumi: yea let me know how that goes
[11:43]  Richardus.Raymaker The only time i hav eseen Teleport problems where when i change domain name settings. parts on internet where still remember the old settings. day later it woirked fine
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: yea thats the DHCP problem i was thinking of Richardus
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: its a problem with newer monos
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: I am contemplating downgrading mono
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: there seem to be other issues maybe as well on these plazas
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: with very high memory usage on mono 4
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: which is wierd
[11:44]  Basil.Sosides now i run my own Grid, works fine...
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: because none of my own regions do it
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: only the plazas
[11:44]  Nebadon Izumi: must be something with high traffic
[11:46]  Aine.Caoimhe I've been experiencing an interesting new HG-bug.....if a script in the region I'm visiting throws an error *I* see it, even though it's not my script
[11:46]  Nebadon Izumi: hmm have you experienced that on viewers other than Firestorm?
[11:47]  Aine.Caoimhe haven't tested that
[11:47]  Nebadon Izumi: would be good if you can
[11:47]  Richardus.Raymaker Hmm, i think i have seen that in SL to. but not sure
[11:47]  Nebadon Izumi: I have a feeling that is either a firestorm bug
[11:47]  Nebadon Izumi: or something in the newer code
[11:47]  Dahlia.Trimble I haven't tried mono 4 but 3.99.x had the best memory use I've ever seen in any mono so far
[11:47]  Richardus.Raymaker and i use FS in SL
[11:47]  Nebadon Izumi: that might effect all the latest v3 based viewers
[11:47]  Basil.Sosides Firestorm Viewer nows not mutch about Opensim lool
[11:47]  Nebadon Izumi: I dont think its happening with Replex or Singularity though
[11:48]  Nebadon Izumi: its likely something changed on the newer LL code
[11:48]  Nebadon Izumi: that we are not accounting for
[11:48]  Nebadon Izumi: maybe serialization or something changed
[11:48]  Nebadon Izumi: something out of order
[11:48]  Nebadon Izumi: so everyone sees it
[11:49]  Nebadon Izumi: I know they are changing stuff in some radical ways
[11:49]  Nebadon Izumi: unfortunately they dont always announce they are either
[11:49]  Richardus.Raymaker i get the feeling the try to implement some sansar stuff in SL or at least the look and feel
[11:49]  Nebadon Izumi: so we find out after stuff starts acting funny
[11:51]  Basil.Sosides what about Melanie Thielker, whats her profesion in OSG ?
[11:51]  Nebadon Izumi: OSgrid?
[11:51]  Basil.Sosides yes
[11:51]  Aine.Caoimhe she is Avination, not OSG
[11:52]  Nebadon Izumi: She just volunteers to help out like all of us do
[11:52]  Nebadon Izumi: ya she has her own grid Avination
[11:52]  Dahlia.Trimble she's helping out with the asset servers, if that's what you mean
[11:52]  Basil.Sosides but i saw developing at files
[11:52]  Basil.Sosides from her
[11:52]  Nebadon Izumi: you mean OpenSim in general?
[11:52]  Basil.Sosides yes
[11:52]  Nebadon Izumi: Melanie is one of the top commiters to opensimulator
[11:52]  Nebadon Izumi: she hasnt been as active lately but she has commited a good bit of code
[11:53]  Nebadon Izumi: shes worked on a lot of stuff
[11:53]  Nebadon Izumi: xengine, permissions issues
[11:53]  Basil.Sosides but in Avination is mutch trouble
[11:53]  Richardus.Raymaker uhuh. i hav eread
[11:53]  Nebadon Izumi: don't know I doubt many of us here use Avination
[11:53]  Nebadon Izumi: Avination is serving a nitch purpose
[11:53]  Richardus.Raymaker i looked there in the past. need to admit not loked much there anymore
[11:54]  Nebadon Izumi: its definitley not really representative to this project as a whole
[11:54]  Basil.Sosides ok#
[11:54]  Nebadon Izumi: its competing directly with SL
[11:54]  Richardus.Raymaker it looked empty there
[11:54]  BlueWall Slade: what different grids do is not really much to do with OpenSim
[11:54]  Richardus.Raymaker except prims
[11:54]  Nebadon Izumi: Richardus most OpenSim grids look empty
[11:55]  Nebadon Izumi: that doesnt mean they arent being used though
[11:55]  BlueWall Slade: OpenSim is just the core "operating" system the everybody modifies for their onwn ends.
[11:55]  Andrew Hellershanks: Aine, I've seen script exceptions for scripts that aren't mine in 0.8.0 so it isn't a new issue.
[11:55]  Nebadon Izumi: heck i got o SL
[11:55]  Nebadon Izumi: and i'll be damned if i can find anyone
[11:55]  Nebadon Izumi: that isnt just standing there doing nothing
[11:55]  BlueWall Slade: Contributions come back from different workd like Avination to teh project though.
[11:55]  Nebadon Izumi: honestly I have more luck finding people on OSgrid than I do in SL
[11:55]  Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:56]  Aine.Caoimhe @Andrew: I don't recall having experienced it in the past although I could be mistaken.....been seeing it a lot in the last few weeks
[11:56]  Richardus.Raymaker Hmm, you do sometyhing wrong neb :O
[11:56]  Nebadon Izumi: well to be fair most of the places in SL with people
[11:56]  Nebadon Izumi: i wouldnt touch with a 10 foot prim
[11:56]  Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:56]  Nebadon Izumi: not my kind of fun
[11:57]  Aine.Caoimhe hands Neb a box od surgical gloves
[11:57]  Dahlia.Trimble they have 64 meter prims in SL now :)
[11:57]  Nebadon Izumi: most of the places that seem interesting to me are void of people
[11:57]  Basil.Sosides thanks a lot for Info, see you next wekk...bye
[11:57]  Richardus.Raymaker try a 200 foot prim neb
[11:57]  Nebadon Izumi: no problem Basil
[11:57]  BlueWall Slade: bye
[11:57]  Nebadon Izumi: see ya
[11:57]  Aine.Caoimhe (prims are measured in meters ;))
[11:58]  BlueWall Slade: ohm meters
[11:58]  Andrew Hellershanks: Aine, I've seen it recently and I'm mostly using Singularity. Not sure why I was seeing the errors. Could be a viewer bug that shows everyone the debug channel regardless of whose script it was that tossed a debug message.
[11:58]  BlueWall Slade: resistance is futile
[11:59]  Richardus.Raymaker yeah meters, that's readable
[11:59]  Dahlia.Trimble could even be a "feature" of some kind
[11:59]  Aine.Caoimhe if you're seeing it with Sing then it's more likely something in the new V3 code
[11:59]  Aine.Caoimhe or something that got borked recently in OS code
[11:59]  Aine.Caoimhe I only seem to see it when HGed so far though
[11:59]  Andrew Hellershanks: Could be. I run Singularity Alpha most of the time but I use Phoenix Firestorm sometimes as Sing messed up voice chat (yet again)
[12:01]  Andrew Hellershanks: AIne, I'd say its more likely viewer related as I see it in 0.8.0 OS
[12:02]  Andrew Hellershanks: seen it with 0.8.0
[12:03]  Aine.Caoimhe okies...well I'm off to try to do something vaguely productive...have a good week all
[12:03]  Nebadon Izumi: ok see you Aine
[12:03]  BlueWall Slade: take care Aine
[12:04]  Andrew Hellershanks: I have code changes to make to a project but I can't use XP on my machine to build the code so I've been trying to find a way around that.
[12:04]  Richardus.Raymaker Andrew XP in virtual machine ?
[12:04]  Richardus.Raymaker oh you use linux ?
[12:05]  UUID Speaker: Prodyck.Theas 74c854bd-98ff-42f9-94d6-c5a13d2caba2
[12:05]  Andrew Hellershanks: Richardus, yup. Most of the time I'm in Linux.
[12:05]  Richardus.Raymaker still can use virtualbox with xp
[12:06]  Andrew Hellershanks: VM perhaps but I'd have to copy over the compiler tools, and the source code for the project and a support library.
[12:06]  Dahlia.Trimble bye all :)
[12:06]  BlueWall Slade: bye Dahlia
[12:06]  Richardus.Raymaker bye dahlia
[12:06]  Sarah Kline: bye
[12:06]  Andrew Hellershanks: bye, Dahlia
Personal tools
About This Wiki