Chat log from the meeting on 2015-04-28

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search
[11:00]  Zxman.Sinclair wb
[11:00]  Allen Kerensky: Zxman Sinclair - that's an approved name right there - I have a TS 2068 myself - but Z80 is Z80 right? lol
[11:01]  Nebadon.Izumi :)
[11:01]  Allen Kerensky: (this is to mess with Neb) even if the Z80 is slow as molasses compared to the MOS6502
[11:01]  Justin Clark-Casey: hello folks
[11:01]  Nebadon.Izumi oh hey Justin
[11:01]  BlueWall Slade: Hello
[11:01]  Nebadon.Izumi glad to see you made it :)
[11:01]  Aine.Caoimhe heloo Justin
[11:01]  Allen Kerensky: howdy Justin hope RL is starting to relent some for you
[11:02]  Nebadon.Izumi wasnt sure if you were still alive :)
[11:02]  Zxman.Sinclair zx80 my first computer
[11:02]  Alicia.Raven hi everyone
[11:02]  Richardus.Raymaker hi bluewall
[11:02]  Justin Clark-Casey: still alive, just about :)
[11:02]  BlueWall Slade: Hello
[11:02]  Justin Clark-Casey: still busy but a fraction more time right now
[11:02]  Nebadon.Izumi nice
[11:03]  Richardus.Raymaker hee justin
[11:03]  Richardus.Raymaker any news bluewall ?
[11:03]  Nebadon.Izumi I guess you saw some of the interaction wiht MOSES devs
[11:03]  Richardus.Raymaker hi sarah
[11:03]  BlueWall Slade: was thjinking that you got married or somethnig like that
[11:03]  Nebadon.Izumi i have dubbed it "Statspocolypse" :)
[11:03]  Richardus.Raymaker Married with the pc bluewall :)
[11:03]  Aine.Caoimhe @Bluewall, after today's meeting if you have 30 seconds I would be happy take you over to my sim and demonstrate what I'm talking about
[11:04]  Justin Clark-Casey: I haven't look at mailing lists at all - I had to preserve all my attention for other things.
[11:04]  BlueWall Slade: ok Aine
[11:04]  Justin Clark-Casey: just reading a bit now
[11:04]  Aine.Caoimhe you can watch an entire mesh building move when I touch the door to open it
[11:04]  BlueWall Slade: RiRa, news about the non-standard avatars?
[11:04]  Sheera.Khan waves quietly hello to everybody
[11:04]  Nebadon.Izumi oh so there is a scripted door involved Aine?
[11:04]  Richardus.Raymaker bluewall, did you checked the HG offlineIm problem more ?
[11:04]  BlueWall Slade: Aine, maybe your sims are haunted?
[11:04]  Alicia.Raven aine, i have finaly managed to reproduce the problem and i have an idea why, i think
[11:04]  Shez Oyen: Hi Sheera :)
[11:05]  Aine.Caoimhe it also happens when I use a touch-to tp in-region teleporter
[11:05]  BlueWall Slade: RiRa no, sorry, not yet.
[11:05]  Richardus.Raymaker ok.
[11:05]  BlueWall Slade: I am still trying to get my dev machine setup.
[11:05]  Aine.Caoimhe you need to be standing close to it and fairly zoomed in on your camera
[11:05]  Nebadon.Izumi I made a video yesterday testing Moses stats patch to make sure physics reporting is working well, seemed to be ok so far
[11:05]  Nebadon.Izumi;fs=0;autohide=0;hd=1;vq=hd1080;
[11:06]  Aine.Caoimhe that way there's an appreciable movement of the object under your cursor when it activates
[11:06]  Aine.Caoimhe which I *think* is being interpreted as a grab to move
[11:07]  Nebadon.Izumi I was saying on IRC earlier, for years ive been finding things here moved around
[11:07]  Nebadon.Izumi at Wright Plaza
[11:07]  Nebadon.Izumi mostly vendors
[11:07]  Nebadon.Izumi usually in single axis
[11:07]  Nebadon.Izumi i inspect and see whos it is and go to move it back, only to find it slids perfectly back to the spot it came from
[11:07]  BlueWall Slade: I have never seen that
[11:07]  Nebadon.Izumi ive only seen it about maybe 8-10 times here in the past 3 years or so
[11:07]  Aine.Caoimhe for me it was trying to figure out initially why my tp stand in Hedonism moved about 4-5m every time I touched it
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi its very rare
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi i havent seen it happen in a while
[11:08]  Aine.Caoimhe I can reproduce it reliably with the doors to the building I made though
[11:08]  Alicia.Raven i have, seems to happen while no one is there, couple of times we had buildings move one meter to the north or south
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi doubt i could make it happen
[11:08]  BlueWall Slade: now that I've said that, I guess I'll find half my builds migrating into the sea.
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi lol
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi i can tell you though
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi there is a nasty bug with rotating objects
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi when building
[11:08]  Nebadon.Izumi i just had it happen 15 minutes ago
[11:09]  Nebadon.Izumi drives me insane
[11:09]  Nebadon.Izumi i rotate a group of objects, and poof
[11:09]  Nebadon.Izumi they are gone forever
[11:09]  Aine.Caoimhe oh yes, that's a fun one
[11:09]  BlueWall Slade: wow
[11:09]  Richardus.Raymaker gone ? or just run away ?
[11:09]  Nebadon.Izumi gone
[11:09]  Aine.Caoimhe I think it's a "Feature" give you extra building practice
[11:09]  Nebadon.Izumi i cant find em
[11:09]  Shez Oyen: I've seen that.. unfortunately.. but not for awhile
[11:09]  Nebadon.Izumi ive had it happen dozens of times
[11:09]  Shez Oyen: I think that might be a bad network connect?
[11:10]  Richardus.Raymaker sounds like something years ago happend too
[11:10]  BlueWall Slade: Does anyone have scripts revert while editing them?
[11:10]  Nebadon.Izumi yes
[11:10]  Aine.Caoimhe there is also still a serious issue with XML reading when passing objects between grids
[11:10]  Nebadon.Izumi BlueWall when that happens
[11:10]  Nebadon.Izumi stop editing close the floater
[11:10]  Nebadon.Izumi then open script again
[11:10]  Richardus.Raymaker bluewall, thats very old bug . i pointed at that a few times
[11:10]  Aine.Caoimhe yes, scripts revert all the time
[11:10]  Nebadon.Izumi it usually goes back to the right edits
[11:10]  Richardus.Raymaker but that sucks nebadon
[11:10]  Nebadon.Izumi oh ya it sucks
[11:10]  Aine.Caoimhe you have to click on the object, then click back off it, then click back on it to trigger another reload of the contents
[11:10]  Allen Kerensky: i wonder if that's a viewerside problem since I don't get that in mine
[11:10]  Nebadon.Izumi but better than freaking out and making all the edits again
[11:11]  Allen Kerensky: i don't run one of the popular viewers - but I very very rarely ever have a script revert like that
[11:11]  Allen Kerensky: and not recently
[11:11]  Aine.Caoimhe I have it constantly with FS
[11:11]  BlueWall Slade: there is an email on the list that mentions the ScriptStopStrategy might be causing some of those things when it is set to co-op
[11:12]  Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, I'm hope to look at some of the problems I'm responsible for soon
[11:12]  Justin Clark-Casey: will get a bit more time now, though still not a lot
[11:12]  Justin Clark-Casey: I had to completely withdraw over the past few weeks to attend to other non-opensim things
[11:12]  Allen Kerensky: isn't co-op the default BlueWall?
[11:12]  Aine.Caoimhe and the latency thing is just a killer.....had it kill Close Encounter 4 times last Friday with a single latent viewer entering the region
[11:12]  Nebadon.Izumi no worries Justin, have to take breaks now and then :)
[11:12]  BlueWall Slade: hope things are going well with you.
[11:12]  Richardus.Raymaker but i never used co-op
[11:13]  BlueWall Slade: I changed it to abort to see if I have the issues again.
[11:13]  BlueWall Slade: it is the default RiRa
[11:13]  Richardus.Raymaker i think i overrule that always. but i need to check it again
[11:13]  Nebadon.Izumi Aine, hopefully, fingers crossed, some of the work the devs for MOSES are doing can address some of that nasty login / teleport stuff
[11:14]  Nebadon.Izumi Diva seems interested in their work and seems willing to review and commit their code
[11:14]  BlueWall Slade: ahh, the one viewer bringing the sim down
[11:14]  Nebadon.Izumi logins are just nasty
[11:15]  Richardus.Raymaker hmm ok. the olkd one use coop
[11:15]  Nebadon.Izumi mass teleport too is just nasty
[11:15]  Nebadon.Izumi and by mass i mean more than 5 at once
[11:15]  Nebadon.Izumi which is not good
[11:15]  Aine.Caoimhe this happens with 1 viewer arriving by itself
[11:15]  Nebadon.Izumi yea was there a crowd?
[11:15]  BlueWall Slade: their connection is bad?
[11:15]  Aine.Caoimhe if it's bad enough it can even bring down an emptry region
[11:15]  Richardus.Raymaker Diva made offlineIM v2 too right ? wel ill wait on bluewall's result
[11:15]  Aine.Caoimhe yes their connection is horrible
[11:15]  Nebadon.Izumi if someone with a bad connection comes into a crowded sim
[11:15]  Nebadon.Izumi you can see threads go bonkers
[11:16]  Aine.Caoimhe but it should be able to kill a region for everyone
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi it happened here couple weeks ago
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi if you recall
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi we all got dumped, but region was fine
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi never restarted
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi see huge spew of inventory stuff
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi somsone logging in
[11:16]  Aine.Caoimhe it generater 60k resends in less than 5 minutes which means no communications going out to anyone else
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi yea
[11:16]  Aine.Caoimhe so everyone ack timeouts
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi basically running out of threads
[11:16]  Justin Clark-Casey: so it might be inventory related?
[11:16]  Nebadon.Izumi possible
[11:17]  BlueWall Slade: heh, we need a dog house to put them in
[11:17]  Richardus.Raymaker and why can 1 block the whole link ?
[11:17]  Nebadon.Izumi i usually see a big spew of slow requests and timeouts to inventory
[11:17]  Aine.Caoimhe it ignores throttles
[11:17]  Nebadon.Izumi when everyone gets dumped out
[11:17]  Aine.Caoimhe which is the big thing
[11:17]  Allen Kerensky: if it uses up all the threads or ports waiting...
[11:17]  Nebadon.Izumi and the few times i have seen it the region recovers almost instantly after everyone gets dumped out
[11:17]  Aine.Caoimhe yes, usually it will
[11:17]  Nebadon.Izumi everyone logs right back in and its fine
[11:17]  BlueWall Slade: Aine, the throttles are probably honored - it is probably queuing them up
[11:17]  Justin Clark-Casey: I hope to look at the mantis on this some time - I think there was some more data on it
[11:17]  BlueWall Slade: I rememebr some other things acting that way.
[11:18]  Aine.Caoimhe it freezes everyone else's traffic so that's why I assumed it wasn't honouring them
[11:18]  Aine.Caoimhe otherwise everyone else's traffic ought to still be able to go through normally
[11:18]  BlueWall Slade: it's like the buffers get filled up when something doesn't behave ideally
[11:19]  Aine.Caoimhe nods
[11:19]  Aine.Caoimhe ideally it should just kick/ignore/whatever the person with the bad connection but still maintain eveyrone else
[11:19]  Dahlia.Trimble hi
[11:19]  Nebadon.Izumi hello Dahlia :)
[11:19]  Richardus.Raymaker hi
[11:19]  Aine.Caoimhe instead, everyone's traffic seems to go to the back of the queue and then eveyrone times out
[11:19]  Shez Oyen: Dahlia :)
[11:19]  Justin Clark-Casey: hello dahlia
[11:19]  BlueWall Slade: Hey Dahlia
[11:20]  Alicia.Raven hi dahlia
[11:21]  Justin Clark-Casey: I might experiment some time with ripping out the whole threading system and uniftying so the workload can be better controlled
[11:21]  Justin Clark-Casey: though that will be in a branch
[11:21]  BlueWall Slade: :)
[11:21]  Justin Clark-Casey: at the moment, any part of the system can overload things without regard to any other part, pretty much
[11:21]  BlueWall Slade: I often have problems with threading when running in a debugger
[11:22]  BlueWall Slade: justin - what do you thin kabout the stats patches?
[11:22]  Justin Clark-Casey: I always use WriteLine debugging :)
[11:22]  BlueWall Slade: hehe
[11:22]  Justin Clark-Casey: I don't know yet - this is the first time I've looked at the ml for about 3 weeks, but Iwill try and get a response soon
[11:22]  Justin Clark-Casey: only just catching up now
[11:23]  Dahlia.Trimble increasing the MONO_THREADS_PER_CPU setting helped a lot fo rme
[11:23]  Nebadon.Izumi yea
[11:23]  Dahlia.Trimble very dramatic
[11:23]  BlueWall Slade: what do you sset that to Dahlia?
[11:23]  Nebadon.Izumi i had that problem setting up new server the other day
[11:23]  Nebadon.Izumi i forgot to set that, and man
[11:23]  Nebadon.Izumi opensim runs like crap
[11:23]  Nebadon.Izumi with the stock mono threads
[11:23]  Nebadon.Izumi really horribly bad
[11:23]  Allen Kerensky: start with 2000
[11:23]  Dahlia.Trimble Bluewall, 512
[11:24]  Nebadon.Izumi I couldnt even teleport a single avatar
[11:24]  Dahlia.Trimble just an arbitrary choice tho
[11:24]  Allen Kerensky: and maybe play with MaxPoolThreads too 15+15 * corethreads or some formula like that
[11:24]  Nebadon.Izumi between 2 regions on that server with no avatars in either sim
[11:24]  Nebadon.Izumi teleport failed 100% of the time
[11:24]  Allen Kerensky: and MinThreads/maxThreads for XEngine
[11:24]  Dahlia.Trimble I think default is like 50 or something
[11:24]  Allen Kerensky: there's a bunch of fun tunables
[11:24]  Nebadon.Izumi was the osgrid plaza07 box
[11:24]  Nebadon.Izumi hard drive failed and i had to reload the machine
[11:25]  Nebadon.Izumi has cuteulala plaza and dan bannaer and key gruins regions on it
[11:25]  Dahlia.Trimble has been around for a few years too, maybe it could use a new drive
[11:25]  Dahlia.Trimble or a newer, cheaper, better box
[11:26]  Nebadon.Izumi yea i should see maybe if i can get them to shut the machine down and clone the drive for us
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: hah, I remember when it all ran on that shared box with the other company ...
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: OnRez??
[11:26]  Nebadon.Izumi electric sheep
[11:26]  BlueWall Slade: ohhh yeah.
[11:27]  Nebadon.Izumi speaking of Nostalgia >
[11:28]  OtakuMegane Desu: Always like that video :)
[11:28]  Dahlia.Trimble lol ya
[11:28]  Allen Kerensky: is that the one with the interactive water and rain?
[11:28]  Nebadon.Izumi funny someone just pated that into the IRC channel
[11:28]  Nebadon.Izumi lol
[11:28]  Dahlia.Trimble Allen, I think so
[11:29]  OtakuMegane Desu: Would love the water physics. Also ators.
[11:29]  Dahlia.Trimble are there some asset issues on osgrid? I couldnt get my osgrid avatar to rez so I'm using this one
[11:30]  Nebadon.Izumi not since a few weeks ago Dahlia
[11:30]  Dahlia.Trimble hmmm
[11:30]  Sarah Kline: HI Key ^^
[11:30]  Nebadon.Izumi hello Key
[11:30]  Shez Oyen: my shape wouldn't load either.. had to use another
[11:30]  Dahlia.Trimble missing items in database on a region which always worked and hasn't been updated
[11:30]  Key Gruin: hey Sarah, Neb, Shez, and all :)
[11:30]  Nebadon.Izumi Allen would know better than i would, but I am not aware of anything currently going on
[11:30]  Nebadon.Izumi there was some asset loss during the last incident
[11:30]  Shez Oyen: Hi Key :)
[11:30]  Nebadon.Izumi so possibly cache expired on the region
[11:30]  Nebadon.Izumi do you have oar backups?
[11:30]  Richardus.Raymaker hee key
[11:31]  Richardus.Raymaker and hsez
[11:31]  Dahlia.Trimble no it was inventory stuff
[11:31]  Nebadon.Izumi oh
[11:31]  Dahlia.Trimble I have an iar
[11:31]  Aine.Caoimhe waves to Key
[11:31]  Nebadon.Izumi ya not sure, its very possible you had stuff cached, hard to say though
[11:32]  Key Gruin: hey Rich, Aine...
[11:32]  Nebadon.Izumi old stuff that was effected, only would have gotten broken had it been edited during the window things were on the fritz
[11:32]  Nebadon.Izumi I had a few things get fried myself, luckily i had like 10 different copies of stuff scattered about
[11:33]  Nebadon.Izumi and after the big asset incident i had recreated all my osgrid region oars and iars in my local test grid too
[11:33]  Simulator Version v0.5 shouts: OpenSim Dev        d80230a: 2015-04-27 15:46:09 -0500 (Unix/Mono)
[11:34]  Key Gruin: the only assets I had trouble with were those given to me in the last month or so, and that's not much lol
[11:34]  Key Gruin: or anything created in that time
[11:34]  Nebadon.Izumi yea the window was from like may 15th'ish to april 15th'ish
[11:34]  Key Gruin: ya
[11:34]  Nebadon.Izumi things could have gotten screwy
[11:35]  Shez Oyen: that's what I'm noticing too Key.. some things made in that short time between fixed and really fixed are broken
[11:36]  Shez Oyen: nothing mission critical
[11:37]  Key Gruin drops a pin
[11:37]  Nebadon.Izumi any other opensimulator issues anyone wanted to discuss?
[11:37]  Shez Oyen: I was just looking for one
[11:37]  Justin Clark-Casey: heh, typing e-mails and playing catch up
[11:37]  Nebadon.Izumi it would be good if you guys are running master git code
[11:37]  Nebadon.Izumi if you could test out the stats patch posted on mantis from Moses
[11:38]  Nebadon.Izumi
[11:38]  Richardus.Raymaker My problem we did last week. it's now just waiting.
[11:38]  Nebadon.Izumi this patch doesnt do a whole lot accept remove the stats multipliers
[11:38]  Nebadon.Izumi you will see sim and physics fps drop from 55 to 11 basically
[11:38]  Nebadon.Izumi few other things, so new instrumentation in place, that diva voiced some concerns about
[11:39]  Nebadon.Izumi but so far I have not seen it cause to much impact, but probably could use some more testing
[11:39]  Nebadon.Izumi to apply the patch if you are not familiar, download the patch file to the root of the opensimulator code after a fresh clone
[11:39]  Nebadon.Izumi in the root of the project
[11:40]  Nebadon.Izumi then type > git am patchfile.patch
[11:40]  Nebadon.Izumi then compile as normal
[11:40]  Nebadon.Izumi you will probably get some warnings about whitespace
[11:40]  Nebadon.Izumi you can ignore that for the moment, they are working on that, wont cause problems testing it though
[11:40]  Nebadon.Izumi you might aslo get prompted about registering an email address and name
[11:41]  Nebadon.Izumi just follow the instructions git spits out
[11:41]  Nebadon.Izumi its just some local settings for git if you are generating patches
[11:41]  Nebadon.Izumi but it might not let you apply a patch until you do it
[11:41]  BlueWall Slade: So Diva found a section that was pretty expensive for processing.
[11:42]  Nebadon.Izumi hard to say
[11:42]  Nebadon.Izumi she seemed leary about it
[11:42]  Nebadon.Izumi but when i tested i really beat on it hard
[11:42]  Nebadon.Izumi and didnt notice much change
[11:43]  BlueWall Slade: it's good that she is looking closely at it.
[11:43]  Nebadon.Izumi yea
[11:43]  Justin Clark-Casey: this must be some stats patch.....
[11:43]  Nebadon.Izumi its here justin >
[11:44]  Justin Clark-Casey: ping
[11:44]  Nebadon.Izumi diva was concerned about their use of StopWatch
[11:45]  Nebadon.Izumi instead of Environment.TickCount
[11:45]  Nebadon.Izumi but appearntly tickcount has low precision
[11:45]  Dahlia.Trimble stopwatch is supposedly the most accurate timer in .net
[11:45]  Nebadon.Izumi like 10-16ms accuracy for tickcount vs 0.8-1.0ms for stopwatch
[11:46]  Justin Clark-Casey: do you know what os they are using?
[11:46]  Richardus.Raymaker tickcount is bad then
[11:46]  Dahlia.Trimble but the accuracy of even stopwatch is questionable, especially across many hardware platforms
[11:46]  Nebadon.Izumi probably dev'ing in Windows and testing in Linux
[11:46]  Nebadon.Izumi but i am not sure
[11:46]  Nebadon.Izumi ive been testing in linux of course
[11:46]  BlueWall Slade: I think I remember them sauing that they use Linux in VirtualBox
[11:46]  Justin Clark-Casey: it's something that could well vary between windows and linux
[11:46]  Nebadon.Izumi most of my testing has been on physics so far
[11:47]  Justin Clark-Casey: if it made some noticeable imopact you would probably see it immediately
[11:47]  Nebadon.Izumi moses grid is primarly linux backed
[11:47]  Justin Clark-Casey: I mean, these are just numbers - the use of stopwatch is probably innocuous
[11:47]  Dahlia.Trimble if you use a virtual machine, pretty much any time measurement accuracy goes out the window
[11:47]  Nebadon.Izumi so I imagine they are moving forward with the expectation of running this code in linux
[11:47]  Justin Clark-Casey: they would want to test on linux asap
[11:47]  Justin Clark-Casey: I don't expect stopwatch is going to be some huge perf impact thuogh tbh
[11:48]  Nebadon.Izumi one thing I worry about though, is in the past year i have worked very closely with the Moses grid and staff, and to be frank
[11:48]  Nebadon.Izumi their grid runs like shit compared to any other grid I run on
[11:48]  Dahlia.Trimble Justin, I dont either
[11:48]  Justin Clark-Casey: adn even on mac osx if you really want to be thorough
[11:48]  Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[11:48]  Nebadon.Izumi I experience things on their grids I dont experience any where else, I did manage to get things running considerably better there
[11:48]  Nebadon.Izumi but their simiangrid back end has issues I suspect
[11:48]  Nebadon.Izumi like Inventory is a disaster
[11:48]  Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[11:48]  Justin Clark-Casey: they are the only users of simian afaik
[11:48]  Nebadon.Izumi and no doubt has a huge impact on threading
[11:49]  BlueWall Slade:
[11:49]  Nebadon.Izumi and while I appreciate the work they are doing
[11:49]  Nebadon.Izumi I kind of feel like they are trying to improve things that dont really need improving
[11:49]  Nebadon.Izumi while completely ignoring things that doo
[11:49]  Aine.Caoimhe hehehe
[11:49]  Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[11:50]  Nebadon.Izumi they seem to be blaming physics for things im like 99% certain are xengine problems
[11:50]  Justin Clark-Casey: though part of learning a codebase is making mistakes in focus
[11:50]  Nebadon.Izumi so I worry about this effort
[11:50]  Justin Clark-Casey: I don't think it's a fatal problem
[11:50]  Nebadon.Izumi why i am mr skeptical so far
[11:50]  Aine.Caoimhe I sometimes feel they aren't the only ones
[11:50]  Nebadon.Izumi yea we are certainly guilty of that too
[11:50]  Nebadon.Izumi but for different reasons
[11:50]  Justin Clark-Casey: yeah aine, bring it on :)
[11:51]  BlueWall Slade: :)
[11:51]  Nebadon.Izumi we are not making wild claims and then trying to fix things that seem to not be related
[11:51]  Aine.Caoimhe well sorry, but I see the lingering pretty serious issues that I know are extremely complex and time-consuming to tackle but are game-killers
[11:51]  Nebadon.Izumi I truly do hope this all works out, but I am skeptical
[11:51]  Nebadon.Izumi ive workd closer with these guys than most people here have
[11:51]  Justin Clark-Casey: aine: I agree actually.
[11:51]  BlueWall Slade: haha, we don't get paid by the hour either :)
[11:52]  Justin Clark-Casey: maybe it would be worth risking more radical change in a branch
[11:52]  Nebadon.Izumi right, MOSES is pouring money into this thing
[11:52]  Nebadon.Izumi in the hopes of making it better, and while physics should improve
[11:52]  Nebadon.Izumi i feel like they are chasing ghosts
[11:52]  OtakuMegane Desu: That could be a good thing or a very bad thing in the end.
[11:52]  Nebadon.Izumi I hope I am wrong
[11:52]  Richardus.Raymaker as long scripting is still good for discussion..
[11:52]  Nebadon.Izumi but i suspect they are going to pour a lot of time and money into physx
[11:52]  Aine.Caoimhe so while I'm sure gitting a million balls to drop nicely using physics has its advantages, being able to log into a grid and be somewhat stable when in a region and being able to send something to someone else seems (to me at leasat) a little more important
[11:52]  Nebadon.Izumi only to realize bulletsim is not their problem
[11:52]  Justin Clark-Casey: I would think they would realize soon that phys changes don't make huge difference
[11:52]  Nebadon.Izumi that its actually xengine
[11:52]  Shez Oyen: I would not like to be associated with war toys
[11:52]  Aine.Caoimhe and I know I'm a pest about it but....
[11:53]  Justin Clark-Casey: well, I would say the real problem is the massive uncontrolled use of threads :)
[11:53]  Nebadon.Izumi I feel like I am talking to a brick wall trying to explain that to them
[11:53]  BlueWall Slade: If I had deep pokets and staff, I would be focused on getting OpenSim running inside profileers, etc.
[11:53]  OtakuMegane Desu: Bullet can drop a whole lotta balls at once too. It just needs continued integration with OS and debugging.
[11:53]  Richardus.Raymaker brick ? thick concrete mabey ?
[11:54]  Dahlia.Trimble the threads are indeed a problem but it's probably not practical to change course now
[11:54]  BlueWall Slade: Also - We will never get a real time Demoscene engine.
[11:54]  Dahlia.Trimble a rewrite might be easier
[11:54]  Nebadon.Izumi thats ok Aine, I am sure most of the core devs would consider me quite pestulant as well :P
[11:54]  BlueWall Slade: OpenSim builds are more art than science.
[11:54]  Justin Clark-Casey: I think a rewrite of the way threads are used would be a worthwhile experiment
[11:54]  Richardus.Raymaker a new script engine sounds a better option yes
[11:54]  Dahlia.Trimble perhaps
[11:54]  BlueWall Slade: most of the things you want to do are accomplished with smoke and mirrors.
[11:54]  Justin Clark-Casey: make them all subject to a single control system
[11:54]  BlueWall Slade: JCC++
[11:55]  OtakuMegane Desu: It all seems to come back to threading sooner or later.
[11:55]  Dahlia.Trimble a single threadpool
[11:55]  BlueWall Slade: you probably know that part really well after the last rouns of OSCC work.
[11:55]  Dahlia.Trimble but mono has an internal threadpool also
[11:55]  Dahlia.Trimble so opensim probably cant even get a OS thread
[11:55]  Justin Clark-Casey: yes, for the oscc work I could only make very tactical changes for isolated problems
[11:55]  BlueWall Slade: hmmm, if we could move to the 4.5 toolset :)
[11:56]  Richardus.Raymaker we still dont use 4.5 ?
[11:56]  BlueWall Slade: no - 4.0
[11:56]  BlueWall Slade: waiting on debian
[11:56]  Nebadon.Izumi yea I hope we can perhaps have another OSCC this year, Fleep and I were kind of discussing what that would take
[11:56]  Nebadon.Izumi I am for it, we will probably cut out Live streaming of the event this year if we do, its just too stressful
[11:56]  BlueWall Slade: you know - Xamaris are makin gmoden packegs for all major distributions
[11:56]  Dahlia.Trimble I'm sure there would be a lot of things we could improve given time and money, but Moses has the time and money and unfortunately we dont
[11:56]  Nebadon.Izumi put more focus on having to be in world if you want to be a part of it
[11:56]  Justin Clark-Casey: In truth, I am unlikely to be able to help much for an oscc this year
[11:57]  Nebadon.Izumi ok well its still early no one needs to decide anything now
[11:57]  BlueWall Slade: yeah, those things are a huge time commitment.
[11:57]  Nebadon.Izumi we were just mulling it over
[11:57]  Justin Clark-Casey nods
[11:57]  Nebadon.Izumi we definitely want to scale it back a bit
[11:57]  Richardus.Raymaker i still think Hypergrid get's very important for opensim. so let's make that run good. still soem problems left
[11:57]  Nebadon.Izumi things went a lot smoother at FCVW not having to worry about live streams
[11:58]  Nebadon.Izumi so thats pretty much going to be axed
[11:58]  BlueWall Slade: it was ustream giving issues?
[11:58]  Nebadon.Izumi yea it was quite a disaster
[11:58]  BlueWall Slade: << how many end-users?
[11:58]  OtakuMegane Desu: Hypergrid is certainly an important part, especially in the future. :)
[11:58]  Nebadon.Izumi its just super stressful to coordinate it
[11:58]  BlueWall Slade: I see
[11:59]  BlueWall Slade: hopefully the sessions are recorded and archived.
[11:59]  Nebadon.Izumi so we will see, and Justin I dont expect we will need to pour the kind of resources we did in previous years
[11:59]  Nebadon.Izumi since things have stabilized quite nicely
[11:59]  Nebadon.Izumi and with diva having more time now
[11:59]  Nebadon.Izumi and Moses getting more involved
[11:59]  Nebadon.Izumi it wont be so much just on your shoulders
[11:59]  BlueWall Slade: yeah - don't burn out on us Justin :)
[11:59]  Danny Miranda: o.o
[12:00]  Justin Clark-Casey: ha
[12:00]  Nebadon.Izumi if it does happen this year, i definitely intend on leaning more on Diva
[12:00]  Nebadon.Izumi and getting her more deeply involved
[12:00]  Justin Clark-Casey: ultimately we need fresh people
[12:01]  Nebadon.Izumi yea
[12:01]  BlueWall Slade: I hope things are stable - time wise - so I might help a little with it.
[12:01]  BlueWall Slade: right now is crazy though.
[12:01]  Richardus.Raymaker I would almost say, wait to next year. that's possible going to be intressting one
[12:01]  Nebadon.Izumi yea it wont be for a while
[12:01]  Nebadon.Izumi before anything happens with OSCC
[12:01]  Nebadon.Izumi that is months away
[12:01]  Richardus.Raymaker and spend this year to improve opensim
[12:01]  BlueWall Slade: ++
[12:01]  Nebadon.Izumi before we even begin thinking about it really
[12:01]  Key Gruin: sounds like Moses can be a big benefit for OSCC15
[12:01]  Nebadon.Izumi yes, Avacon has a 3 year contract with MOSES for FCVW
[12:01]  Dahlia.Trimble it's too bad OSCC eats up so much developer time
[12:01]  BlueWall Slade: that is yet to be seen - but hopefully so.
[12:02]  Nebadon.Izumi so its in their best interest to see it be successful
[12:02]  Key Gruin: ahh I didn't know there was a connection
[12:02]  Key Gruin: that's cool
[12:02]  Nebadon.Izumi yea OSCC was the reason MOSES had avacon take over FCVW
[12:02]  Dahlia.Trimble FCVW?
[12:03]  Justin Clark-Casey: running a virtual conference is currently more work than a real one
[12:03]  Nebadon.Izumi and while it wasnt a huge wild success FCVW, it did go off fairly well, we kind of expected things to not be 100% the first time around
[12:03]  Nebadon.Izumi ya Federal Consortium of Virtual Worlds
[12:03]  Dahlia.Trimble oh
[12:03]  Nebadon.Izumi
[12:03]  OtakuMegane Desu: Heh, well people have been running RL conferences for ages. Virtual ones are kinda newer so... :P
[12:03]  Nebadon.Izumi it was basically like a mini OSCC
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi for MOSES grid
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi and their partners
[12:04]  Dahlia.Trimble it seems to come down to several deveoper months per OSCC
[12:04]  Dahlia.Trimble thats a very significant amount
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi yes, but its all in the interest of making opensimulator better
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi so its time well spent if you ask me
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi it gives us focus
[12:04]  Justin Clark-Casey: really, it was about 5 dev months
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi which is important
[12:04]  Justin Clark-Casey: or maybe 4
[12:04]  Dahlia.Trimble so Im told, not sure i agree its worth
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi but ya it would be better to have more involved
[12:04]  Nebadon.Izumi a lot of bugs do get fixed
[12:05]  BlueWall Slade: maybe wars will be fought in virtual spaces one day and spare meatspace the woe.
[12:05]  BlueWall Slade: :)
[12:05]  Dahlia.Trimble OSCC bugs get fixed, others dont
[12:05]  OtakuMegane Desu: As long as bugs are getting fixed...
[12:05]  Nebadon.Izumi bugs are bugs though
[12:05]  Key Gruin: OSCC bugs belong to everyyone
[12:05]  Nebadon.Izumi its certainly benefited OSgrid
[12:05]  Dahlia.Trimble and there is unquantifiable "benefit" to the project
[12:05]  BlueWall Slade: OSCC has been good for everyone
[12:06]  Nebadon.Izumi yea its not a perfect system, but I think there has been more good than bad come out of it
[12:06]  Dahlia.Trimble maybe its been good, but at a very high expense
[12:06]  Justin Clark-Casey: oscc has been totally good
[12:06]  BlueWall Slade: does the organization break even with the donations?
[12:06]  Nebadon.Izumi yea being more involved than most, i personally dont feel the cost was too high
[12:07]  Nebadon.Izumi yea first year we ran a bit short
[12:07]  Nebadon.Izumi last year we broke even
[12:07]  Justin Clark-Casey: it lost money in 2013. I think in 2014 it was break even
[12:07]  Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[12:07]  BlueWall Slade: good
[12:07]  Justin Clark-Casey: avacon covered the cost in 2013
[12:07]  Key Gruin: hign expense of dev time, as opposed to taking longer to improve the code?
[12:07]  Dahlia.Trimble Key, yes
[12:07]  BlueWall Slade: I like tech conferences in the VW. I used to hunt them down in SL all the time.
[12:08]  BlueWall Slade: I lived on Dr. Dobbs Island.
[12:08]  Justin Clark-Casey: oscc was very expensive for me both times. BUt a real load is very good at driving improvements
[12:08]  BlueWall Slade: :)
[12:08]  Justin Clark-Casey: at least for oscc requirements
[12:08]  Nebadon.Izumi yes, i would agree that for Justin
[12:08]  Nebadon.Izumi the cost may be a bit too high
[12:08]  BlueWall Slade: ++
[12:08]  Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[12:08]  Nebadon.Izumi for me personally while i was a bit stressed
[12:08]  Nebadon.Izumi i was also bummed when it ended
[12:08]  Justin Clark-Casey: lol
[12:08]  Nebadon.Izumi i like the fast pace nature of it
[12:08]  Nebadon.Izumi and the challenge
[12:08]  BlueWall Slade: momentum
[12:08]  OtakuMegane Desu: Most things are like that when you're involved in planning
[12:09]  Nebadon.Izumi hopefully this year we can spread the load a bit more
[12:09]  Nebadon.Izumi thats definitley one of my goals
[12:10]  Justin Clark-Casey: on the tech side, the highest part is identifying and fixing issues
[12:10]  Justin Clark-Casey: it has been extremely complex work
[12:10]  BlueWall Slade: try to make a system to list tasks and get volunteers to fill the need.
[12:10]  Justin Clark-Casey: whcih is why other similar issues are not getting fixed quickly - they are equally expensive without the drivers of money or an urgent need to fix
[12:10]  Nebadon.Izumi yea we have done that in previous years as well
[12:10]  BlueWall Slade: ++
[12:11]  OtakuMegane Desu: If nothing else, it is a way to get load testing that you might otherwise not round up.
[12:11]  Nebadon.Izumi yea unfortunately a project like opensimulator isnt going to come without some costs
[12:11]  Nebadon.Izumi financial or otherwise
[12:11]  Nebadon.Izumi just reality
[12:11]  BlueWall Slade: Justin, you did a lot of work with the stats reporting, that is one thing I was concerned about the stats patches - that they wouldn't break any of that.
[12:11]  Justin Clark-Casey: personally, I would love it to be less monolithic
[12:12]  Dahlia.Trimble ++
[12:12]  Nebadon.Izumi yea thats a good goal for sure
[12:12]  Aine.Caoimhe if anything the stats patches will help make that reporting even more accurate, no?
[12:12]  Justin Clark-Casey: bluewall: on a qquick glance they look ok. If they cut reported fps to 11 from 55 they may cuase some consternation
[12:12]  Justin Clark-Casey: I'm not sure the value of more accurate stats - they're already pretty accurate
[12:12]  Nebadon.Izumi there are lots of good examples why running a gigantic grid like OSgrid isnt quite the Metaverse Utopia one would hope for
[12:13]  Dahlia.Trimble I'm outta here, bye all :)
[12:13]  Nebadon.Izumi see you Dahlia
[12:13]  BlueWall Slade: bye Dahlia
[12:13]  OtakuMegane Desu: Bye
[12:13]  Justin Clark-Casey: bye dahlia
[12:13]  Richardus.Raymaker bye dahlia
[12:14]  Richardus.Raymaker that's where hypergrid jumps in..
[12:14]  Nebadon.Izumi anyway something to think about if and when we do start discussing and planning OSCC you will all likely be some of the first to hear about it :)
[12:14]  BlueWall Slade: I wish some viewer devs would want to organize under Overte and quit straddling the fence - go all out OpenSim viewer dev.
[12:14]  Justin Clark-Casey: are there that many viewer devs left?
[12:15]  Justin Clark-Casey: cats in a bag as well....
[12:15]  BlueWall Slade: I don't know.
[12:15]  Nebadon.Izumi yea hopefully once diva finally gets on her sabatical we are start pumping up OnLook
[12:15]  Nebadon.Izumi if we can drum up some more Investment and Sales at Encitra
[12:15]  BlueWall Slade: I have to use multiple ones because it seems none work 100%.
[12:15]  Nebadon.Izumi we are definitely going to be pushing some money into opensim viewer development
[12:15]  BlueWall Slade: yeah, I'm looking forward to checking that out.
[12:15]  Richardus.Raymaker Not tried onlook
[12:16]  Key Gruin: me niether
[12:16]  Key Gruin: neither
[12:16]  Nebadon.Izumi I can tell you though rasing investment capital is probably one of the most stressful things you can do in life
[12:16]  Nebadon.Izumi lol
[12:16]  BlueWall Slade: haha
[12:16]  Richardus.Raymaker more stressfull then running event ? :)
[12:16]  Justin Clark-Casey: I hear it takes a huge amount of time too
[12:16]  Nebadon.Izumi yes
[12:17]  Nebadon.Izumi people dont easily give up their money even when you have something awesome
[12:17]  Nebadon.Izumi smart people dont anyway
[12:17]  Nebadon.Izumi lol
[12:17]  BlueWall Slade: make a video and slap it on Kickstarter :)
[12:17]  Justin Clark-Casey: THat's what everyone says though :)
[12:17]  Justin Clark-Casey: and investors want a 10x return
[12:17]  Richardus.Raymaker yup, i where puzlzing how all people are doing it so easy with kickstarter :O
[12:17]  Nebadon.Izumi lies Richardus
[12:17]  BlueWall Slade: RiRa - most people don't.
[12:17]  Nebadon.Izumi people just lie
[12:17]  Nebadon.Izumi lol
[12:17]  Nebadon.Izumi thats how
[12:18]  BlueWall Slade: hehe, just a small %
[12:18]  OtakuMegane Desu: You have to have some solid content to show for something like a Kickstarter to work out.
[12:18]  Nebadon.Izumi more than not though most kickstarter investments are poor ones
[12:18]  BlueWall Slade: yeah, probably 98% complete product.
[12:18]  OtakuMegane Desu: Or at least a good, clear plan for things
[12:18]  Nebadon.Izumi most people are looking at those kind of investments as pre-order
[12:19]  Nebadon.Izumi and nothing more
[12:19]  BlueWall Slade: If you are developing somethnig, if you go for funding, then you don't own it anymore.
[12:19]  Richardus.Raymaker lol, if the viewer is 98% donme you dont need kickstarter anymore
[12:19]  Nebadon.Izumi not a sound financial investment
[12:19]  Sheera.Khan waves good bye to everyone
[12:19]  BlueWall Slade: I really think that Philip Rosedale wanted to create a 3d Internet.
[12:19]  BlueWall Slade: but the investers didn't see giving up on a walled garden.
[12:20]  BlueWall Slade: bye Sheera
[12:20]  Nebadon.Izumi yea I suspect he is having trouble getting investors as well
[12:20]  Justin Clark-Casey: highfidelity recently got an investment round
[12:20]  Richardus.Raymaker uhh, MS gave 11 milj
[12:20]  BlueWall Slade: but, It would be nearly impossible to lift something like SL off the ground on your own
[12:21]  Nebadon.Izumi yea, but you pretty much nailed it BlueWall, how do you raise the capital without loosing control
[12:21]  Nebadon.Izumi thats the hardest part
[12:21]  OtakuMegane Desu: In a way that's kind of the big achilles heel to SL. It's tied up in for-profit and a walled garden.
[12:21]  BlueWall Slade: you don't
[12:21]  Nebadon.Izumi maintaining that controlling interest with other peoples money
[12:21]  Nebadon.Izumi hehe
[12:21]  BlueWall Slade: you work for someone no matter what
[12:21]  Richardus.Raymaker im afraid virtual start to look to much like reallife. and then it's not funny anymore.. thats why opensim still gets better
[12:21]  Nebadon.Izumi yea
[12:22]  BlueWall Slade: heh, we'll end up with a HiFi client stack :S
[12:22]  Nebadon.Izumi I have to say after all my HiFI testing
[12:22]  Nebadon.Izumi im not very impressed so far
[12:22]  Richardus.Raymaker thats possible not bad bluewall. but..
[12:22]  Nebadon.Izumi they have a long road ahead I think
[12:22]  Richardus.Raymaker im a bit lost there
[12:22]  BlueWall Slade: but, we can wiggle our eyebrows when we talk
[12:22]  Justin Clark-Casey: hifi is tryhign to do somethign radically new I think
[12:22]  Nebadon.Izumi its not very good at this stage, i wouldnt even bother trying it
[12:22]  Richardus.Raymaker especially some things that already gave problems in opensim is right now a nightmare there
[12:22]  BlueWall Slade: IO have not looked at it.
[12:22]  Nebadon.Izumi try again in about 6 months
[12:22]  BlueWall Slade: *I
[12:23]  Justin Clark-Casey: which I thinhk is necessary actually to get somewhere new
[12:23]  Nebadon.Izumi honestly it doesnt feel radiclly new
[12:23]  Nebadon.Izumi it feels like BlueMars v2.0 to me
[12:23]  Shez Oyen: I gave it 2 chances.. I prob won't go back
[12:23]  Nebadon.Izumi its like a cross between BlueMars and Cloudparty
[12:23]  Richardus.Raymaker At the end it's possible the same. right now it's pulling your hairs
[12:23]  OtakuMegane Desu: Wow, I haven't thought about Blue Mars in ages
[12:23]  Nebadon.Izumi it literally feels like they are just replicating those systems
[12:23]  Richardus.Raymaker i dont know both nebadon
[12:23]  BlueWall Slade: I think we have a good platform, but the entry for new users is pretty costly on the learning curve side.
[12:23]  Nebadon.Izumi Cloud Party seems way more advanced in some ways
[12:24]  BlueWall Slade: most people are just too lazy to put in the effort
[12:24]  Nebadon.Izumi well at this point, if your not developing the code going back into their git
[12:24]  BlueWall Slade: is that still around?
[12:24]  Nebadon.Izumi dont even bother trying to use it
[12:24]  Nebadon.Izumi no Yahoo swalled up Cloud Party
[12:24]  Nebadon.Izumi never to be seen again
[12:24]  BlueWall Slade: ohh
[12:24]  BlueWall Slade: Death Star
[12:24]  Richardus.Raymaker learning curve. SL where never so hard to learn compared with hifi. lol brb afk (dont chat to much meanwehile)
[12:24]  Justin Clark-Casey: it was a talent acquisition
[12:24]  Shez Oyen: Black Hole
[12:24]  OtakuMegane Desu: Or Unicron sounds more accurate.
[12:24]  Nebadon.Izumi ya for all that cool WebGL stuff Yahoo is doing
[12:24]  Nebadon.Izumi lolz
[12:24]  Justin Clark-Casey: cloud party probably had no viable business plan and Yahoo wanted talent
[12:25]  Key Gruin: Cloud Party *was* cool
[12:25]  BlueWall Slade: haha, they got Yahoo-dooed
[12:25]  Richardus.Raymaker i just hope offlineIM v2 HG get fixed before next release
[12:26]  BlueWall Slade: RiRa, when I get things settled here I will try to llok at it.
[12:26]  Nebadon.Izumi if you see diva around you should probably let her know about it
[12:26]  BlueWall Slade: I had to build a new dev box.
[12:26]  Nebadon.Izumi since it seems to be HG only issue
[12:26]  BlueWall Slade: there are several HG issues
[12:26]  Nebadon.Izumi thats an understatement
[12:26]  Nebadon.Izumi lol
[12:26]  Richardus.Raymaker i never see diva. brb food few minutes
[12:27]  Nebadon.Izumi well on IRC Richardus
[12:27]  BlueWall Slade: just probably needs to be run under a microscope
[12:27]  Richardus.Raymaker what are the other problems ?
[12:27]  Nebadon.Izumi only place you will likely see her
[12:27]  BlueWall Slade: friends
[12:27]  Justin Clark-Casey: HG is super complex because of it's distributed pper to peer nature
[12:27]  OtakuMegane Desu: IRC is where the cool kids hang out
[12:27]  BlueWall Slade: that is really flakey
[12:27]  BlueWall Slade: right
[12:27]  BlueWall Slade: that is the future though.
[12:27]  Nebadon.Izumi there is another problem with HG teleporting
[12:28]  Justin Clark-Casey: and interactions with the viewer as well. I'm almost surprised some parts of it work at all. Getting it to work well in its current form may be near impossible
[12:28]  Nebadon.Izumi that really drives me nuts
[12:28]  Nebadon.Izumi setup 2 identical oars on different grids, with lots of mesh objects
[12:28]  BlueWall Slade: what TP issues?
[12:28]  Nebadon.Izumi clear cache and log into one
[12:28]  Nebadon.Izumi then HG teleport to other identical region
[12:28]  Nebadon.Izumi and watch your viewer cache get clobbered
[12:28]  Alicia.Raven richardus, i tested offline Im v2 from outside HG, and in all cases the IMs get delivered when i log in
[12:28]  Nebadon.Izumi the land of a millionn yellow pyramids
[12:28]  BlueWall Slade: ohhh
[12:28]  Nebadon.Izumi super annoying
[12:28]  BlueWall Slade: I rememebr OSCC and that issue
[12:29]  Aine.Caoimhe that's just being helpful by telling you to build with prims instead
[12:29]  BlueWall Slade: was only under Singularity though.
[12:29]  Nebadon.Izumi ah could be
[12:29]  BlueWall Slade: Firestorm was ok
[12:29]  Justin Clark-Casey: I suspect that is a viewer side thing that opensim mcan't fix
[12:29]  Nebadon.Izumi i mostly only use Singularity and Replex
[12:29]  BlueWall Slade: but, firestorm voice didn't work.
[12:29]  BlueWall Slade: right now I have no voice on any viewer.
[12:30]  Nebadon.Izumi yea I just cant be efficient builder in Firesorm
[12:30]  OtakuMegane Desu: Firestorm seems a mess for Opensim evrery time I try it any more.
[12:30]  BlueWall Slade: It used to work really good for me in most cases.
[12:30]  BlueWall Slade: but, seems that they have focused on SL web thing.
[12:30]  BlueWall Slade: :/
[12:30]  BlueWall Slade: no 64 bit viewer
[12:31]  Nebadon.Izumi maybe Kokua
[12:31]  Nebadon.Izumi NickyP is usually quite helpful
[12:31]  BlueWall Slade: something was up with that one too.
[12:31]  BlueWall Slade: yes ++
[12:31]  Richardus.Raymaker back
[12:31]  BlueWall Slade: when I get this dev box setup, I may jump to OpenSuSE 13.2 on my workstation
[12:32]  BlueWall Slade: that might fix some things
[12:32]  Richardus.Raymaker friends, yes thats good one to and buggy
[12:32]  Justin Clark-Casey: alright, time for me to get something to eat
[12:32]  BlueWall Slade: see ya justin
[12:32]  Nebadon.Izumi ok yea I need to go ride my bike
[12:32]  Nebadon.Izumi excersize time
[12:32]  BlueWall Slade: good to see you today, take care.
[12:32]  Justin Clark-Casey: good to talk with you folks again. Hope to be around a bit more now though still little time avialable
[12:32]  Alicia.Raven bye guys :)
[12:32]  BlueWall Slade: ++ I need to walk around a bit
[12:32]  Nebadon.Izumi kk ya welcome back Justin! good to see you
[12:33]  BlueWall Slade: Aine - you want to show me that ghost you have?
[12:33]  Justin Clark-Casey waves
[12:33]  Aine.Caoimhe yes please
[12:33]  BlueWall Slade: 0/
[12:33]  Nebs Metal Bar Stool v1.5 (w/sit & launch): Goodbye..
Personal tools
About This Wiki