Chat log from the meeting on 2009-01-06

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search

Tuesday Meeting @ Wright Plaza on OSGrid

[10:56] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[10:56] Snoopy Pfeffer: I think groups are a great tool
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: ya, that will be a big help
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: making things easier and more secure
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: hey Charles
[10:57] Charles Krinke: Morning
[10:57] Nebadon Izumi: morning
[10:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: yes my renters would like to exchange info
[10:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi Charles
[10:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: :)
[10:57] Justin Clark-Casey is Online
[10:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: so the remaining 40 ppl will come in the next 3 minutes??
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: did a bit of de-christmasing here yesterday and this morning
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[10:58] Snoopy Pfeffer: hehe
[10:58] Charles Krinke: I see. Morning, Justin.
[10:58] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi Justin
[10:58] Justin Clark-Casey: Hello Charles, Nebadon, Snoopy
[10:58] Nebadon Izumi: hello
[10:58] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi Peter
[10:59] Charles Krinke: I started something. Now they are all flying in the window.
[10:59] Peter Stephens: Howdy
[10:59] Snoopy Pfeffer: lol
[10:59] Nebadon Izumi: Hello Owen
[10:59] Owen Oyen: howdy
[10:59] Nebadon Izumi: and Peter
[10:59] Snoopy Pfeffer: Aimee Weber would say that it is perfecty built for a virtual world when ppl enter from all sides of the building :)
[11:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: worlds*
[11:00] Hiro Protagonist is Online
[11:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: ho Owen
[11:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi*
[11:00] Owen Oyen: howdy
[11:00] Charles Krinke: Thats true, we tend to build ourselves into boxes that represent out RL paradigm.
[11:00] Hiro Protagonist: Hiya Owen :D
[11:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: yes Charles :)
[11:00] Owen Oyen: nod
[11:00] Carlos.Roundel hi oyen
[11:00] Carlos.Roundel hi hiro
[11:01] Hiro Protagonist: Hello everehbodeh
[11:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi Rich :)
[11:01] Charles Krinke: Question for the early arrivers: "Do I need to be stricter (or losser) on agenda today?"
[11:01] Richardus Raymaker: hi all
[11:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: hello Hiro
[11:01] Hiro Protagonist: I'm playing catch-up CKrinke
[11:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi Carlos
[11:01] Hiro Protagonist: Hiya Snoopy :D
[11:01] Carlos.Roundel ciao
[11:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: I did my first hypergrid jump today :)
[11:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: that was fun :))
[11:01] Charles Krinke: Last week we got into a few support issues and it was a struggle to keep focused on the weeks software development activiites between testers and developers.
[11:02] Hiro Protagonist: Hi Carlos, you in from hypergrid?
[11:02] Carlos.Roundel osgrid as 10000 10000 coords
[11:02] Richardus Raymaker: still need to do my firstoen
[11:02] Carlos.Roundel i coming fron cyberlandia
[11:02] Hiro Protagonist: awesome :D
[11:02] Snoopy Pfeffer: welcome Italy :)
[11:02] Nebadon Izumi: well for all those who dont know also, I reverted teh UGAIM and Wright Plaza servers to a Stock Mono 2.0.1
[11:02] Charles Krinke: Is it fair to say that Carlos suffix on his name indicates a HyperGrid login?
[11:02] Nebadon Izumi: no fancy patches or switches
[11:02] Nebadon Izumi: just a standard download of the source and compile
[11:03] Hiro Protagonist: I seem to be doing well with stock mono 2.0.1 on Suse
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: been this way for a couple days actually
[11:03] Charles Krinke: Do we change the "recommended" version today from r7879?
[11:03] Hiro Protagonist: Head seems to be working well on deltazone
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: we are on 7971 here
[11:03] Simulator Version v0.4b shouts: OpenSimulator Server (OS Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) Kernel \r on an \) ChilTasks:True PhysPrim:False on Mono 2.3a
[11:03] Snoopy Pfeffer: 7963 seems to be good
[11:04] Richardus Raymaker: 7959
[11:04] Nebadon Izumi: I updated for Teravus so we can see stats today
[11:04] Nebadon Izumi: everyone can
[11:04] Nebadon Izumi:
[11:04] Hiro Protagonist: something is blocking my system occasionally though - I dunno if it's the client or my regionserver
[11:04] Charles Krinke: Do we think that keeping a recommended version a week at a time is a reasonable approach still? Currently we had r7879.
[11:04] Hiro Protagonist: I think so CKrinke
[11:04] Snoopy Pfeffer: Neb that new stats tool is cool
[11:05] Nebadon Izumi: ya Teravus did a great job
[11:05] Snoopy Pfeffer: what about interoperability with the new versions?
[11:05] Richardus Raymaker: if no important things change.. a week must be fine. but now it bumpy ride.
[11:05] Charles Krinke: So, Nebadon has updated the plaza to r7971. Any objections to that being the next weeks "recommended" version? Of course, everyone is encouraged to test trunk. The "recommended" is mainly to try to get some sanity with new sim users.
[11:06] Nebadon Izumi: ya, i dont think there will be any forced changes this week
[11:06] Nebadon Izumi: it will merely be a recommended update
[11:06] Nebadon Izumi: so no worries there
[11:06] Charles Krinke: Any developer objections to r7971 as "recommended" on the wiki and for the next week?
[11:07] Justin Clark-Casey: nope
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: ok cool
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: ive seen good stability
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: but we are still seeing leaks in heavy traffic zones
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: leading to OOM crash
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: and out of thread crashes
[11:07] Blaksmith Rubble is Online
[11:07] Charles Krinke: I hereby declare r7971 as the "recommended" version for the next week. So let it be written, so let it be so.
[11:07] Nebadon Izumi: but the normal user should see good stability on head
[11:07] Snoopy Pfeffer: yes true I see the same - much traffic and/or much building causes memory leaks
[11:08] Charles Krinke: Do we wish to start with any HyperGrid or interop discussions?
[11:08] Richardus Raymaker: yes... and sometime shigh cpu usage that dont drop
[11:08] Nebadon Izumi: I know Diva wont be here today
[11:08] Alby Damden is Online
[11:08] Justin Clark-Casey: we need torture tests really, though they'll take much longer to run that unit tests
[11:08] Nebadon Izumi: and not sure if any Lindens are coming
[11:09] Charles Krinke: no problem. I'm just trying to be more or less consistent in the agenda.
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: certainly, I actually want to talk about hypergrid on our websiote
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: but i need help from Hypergriders
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: i think we should have a subsection under instructions
[11:09] Nebadon Izumi: that talks a bit about hypergrid
[11:10] Carlos.Roundel major issue in intergrid with osgrid is blue viewer bug
[11:10] Charles Krinke: The rules are, we bring up 3 or 4 major agenda items which are usually 1) HyperGrid/interop 2) Developer's concerns 3( Testers concerns. 4) Anything else. It is fair to go back to a previous agenda item later in the meeting.
[11:10] Nebadon Izumi: ya, I dont know if its ready for us to be promoting it on the website yet
[11:10] Nebadon Izumi: what does everyone thing about that
[11:10] Nebadon Izumi: is it worth talking about it on the website
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: atleast mentioning we do support it
[11:11] Hiro Protagonist: I think so
[11:11] Blaksmith Rubble is just being a wall-fly today ... Ihaven't been able to do much testing the last 2 weeks
[11:11] Hiro Protagonist: we should encourage testing
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: not sure if we need detailed instructions
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: but something on the topic might be nice to show our support
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: but I dont know enough about the topic to be the guy who writes what is said
[11:11] Hiro Protagonist: it's core code now Neb
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: so i'll need help
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[11:11] Charles Krinke: I would vote that any data that helps add clarity is good. But, I wont stand in your way if you think it will increase work load.
[11:11] Nebadon Izumi: I just have never used it
[11:11] Hiro Protagonist nods
[11:12] Nebadon Izumi: so for me to document it is the blind leading the blind
[11:12] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[11:12] Hiro Protagonist: Diva has a write up on it's use - we should link to that as a start
[11:12] Charles Krinke: Maybe we need a "Web Site HyperGrid Zealot" ??
[11:12] Nebadon Izumi: sure, i didnt want to bother diva with it
[11:12] Nebadon Izumi: i know she is busy
[11:12] Nebadon Izumi: but if she has predone stuff
[11:12] Nebadon Izumi: that is great
[11:13] Nebadon Izumi: hehe Justin making friends with the Lion?
[11:13] Justin Clark-Casey: I love this lion
[11:13] Nebadon Izumi: hehe :)
[11:13] Charles Krinke: Maybe the first step is to suggest HyperGrid users flesh out more opensim wiki and then osgrid can adopt opensim wiki or derivations on web site?
[11:13] Justin Clark-Casey: there should be more climbing equipment in this room
[11:13] Nebadon Izumi: heheh
[11:13] Snoopy Pfeffer: hehe
[11:13] Nebadon Izumi: ya that would be great, if anyone can provide me with some stuff to get started
[11:13] Hiro Protagonist: actually, my bad
[11:13] Nebadon Izumi: i can fancy it up for the website
[11:13] Charles Krinke: Maybe a "phanton" ceiling panel right over the couch here?
[11:14] Hiro Protagonist: I thought we were talking about the opensim wiki LOL
[11:14] Hiro Protagonist: yes Charles that seems like a fine way to go about things
[11:14] Charles Krinke: well, I got distracted by Justin/climbing/lions
[11:14] Hiro Protagonist: sorry about that Neb
[11:14] Dahlia Trimble is Online
[11:14] Nebadon Izumi: oh no either is fine
[11:14] Justin Clark-Casey: woah, I fell off
[11:14] Nebadon Izumi: it should be on both
[11:14] Nebadon Izumi: its a matter of copy and paste
[11:14] Richardus Raymaker: --its me or are more seeing gray avatars--
[11:14] Charles Krinke: So, lets suggest that HyperGrid users flesh out the wiki for the next week and will follow
[11:14] Nebadon Izumi: both wikis are 100% identical at this point
[11:14] Charles Krinke: so Nebadon doesnt have to invent all the words.
[11:15] Nebadon Izumi: Hello Dahlia
[11:15] Charles Krinke: Right. I'm merely trying to get others to write the HyperGrid stuff for both wiki's
[11:15] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi Dahlia
[11:15] Dahlia Trimble: Hi :)
[11:15] Charles Krinke: moving on from HyperGrid/interop
[11:15] Charles Krinke: Ok, moving on. Lets see what developer concerns, requests, admonishments, bragging, etc there are from any developers.
[11:16] Hiro Protagonist: I should be able to commit a half hour or so to some wiki lurve later today
[11:16] Blaksmith Rubble: I see 3 grey av's
[11:16] Snoopy Pfeffer: I saw a good technical description, but what I was missing is how to simply use it
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: ya i need to wrap up LSL functions
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: im about 1/2 done
[11:16] Snoopy Pfeffer: 1 grey for me another half
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: formatting iucks
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: sucks
[11:16] Justin Clark-Casey: the grey avs may be from the hypergird - I don't think it moves around hte necessary info to maintain avatar appaerance yet...
[11:16] Nebadon Izumi: ya Carlos is only grey i see
[11:16] Hiro Protagonist: it did at one time
[11:17] Hiro Protagonist: but I am def seeing grey 'gridders
[11:17] Snoopy Pfeffer: I just see some hypergridders grey
[11:17] Snoopy Pfeffer: they have to rebake
[11:17] Justin Clark-Casey: I'm curious as to what happens if someone rezzes an object in a foreign region
[11:17] Carlos.Roundel i see you grey snoopy
[11:17] Snoopy Pfeffer: that works usually
[11:17] Hiro Protagonist: ahhh,good eye Snoopy
[11:17] Charles Krinke: anyone that sees a gray avatar, please tell them to rebake and lets see if it changes.
[11:17] Nebadon Izumi: oh ya
[11:17] Richardus Raymaker: snoopy is gray, right from snoopy is gray and c moreobver & ownen have bad texture for me.. rest is fine
[11:17] Snoopy Pfeffer: we tried that today
[11:17] Nebadon Izumi: snoopy is great too
[11:17] Nebadon Izumi: didnt notice that
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: her hair isnt though
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: just body
[11:18] Snoopy Pfeffer: we did some tests today
[11:18] Dahlia Trimble: I rebaked when I logged in but I stilllook blurry on my screen
[11:18] Carlos.Roundel i lost my hairs in hypergrid tp :)
[11:18] Charles Krinke: Snoopy is sunk into the cushion in my scene, but might be gray.
[11:18] C Moreover: I see Dahlia grey
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: ya no doubt its just slow under these conditions
[11:18] Justin Clark-Casey: hmm yes, I guess maybe avatar appearence might work on hg now I think about it more carefully
[11:18] Snoopy Pfeffer: avatars are gray after jumps
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: i suspect in 20 minutes everything would look normal
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[11:18] Blaksmith Rubble: same ... nice looking hair, but grey body eheh
[11:18] Justin Clark-Casey: I only see Carlos as grey
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: it took a while here too
[11:18] Nebadon Izumi: but now its all fine for me
[11:18] Dahlia Trimble rebakes again
[11:18] Snoopy Pfeffer: and the inventory loads very slow for the visitor
[11:19] Richardus Raymaker: snoopy is ok now
[11:19] Nebadon Izumi: ah yes she is
[11:19] Charles Krinke: thank you, Hiro
[11:19] Snoopy Pfeffer: and it is not possible to pass inventory items between ppl of different grids
[11:19] Nebadon Izumi: the SStats is working great
[11:19] Nebadon Izumi: virtually no impact on the server
[11:19] Charles Krinke: So is it fair to say that the "rebake" notion is still causing angst?
[11:19] Nebadon Izumi: hehe now all we need on SStats
[11:19] Richardus Raymaker: for someway thats good snoopy. until a betetr permission is figuired out ?
[11:19] Nebadon Izumi: is a counter for how many people are viewing the stats page
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:20] Hiro Protagonist: ROFL
[11:20] Charles Krinke: Snoopy. Many would argue that is a good thing, but I'll be neutral.
[11:20] Snoopy Pfeffer: lol
[11:20] Blaksmith Rubble: snoopy, carlos, and Dahlia are still grey to me /shrug/ ...
[11:20] C Moreover: I also see Blacksmith as grey
[11:20] Blaksmith Rubble: let me rebake
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: feel like im in Brazil the movie
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: mooooore stats
[11:20] Snoopy Pfeffer: well you can rez objects that the other can buy and take it into his/her inventory after that
[11:20] Justin Clark-Casey: ah cool, Carlos is no longer grey for me
[11:20] Nebadon Izumi: I need more statistics about my statistics
[11:20] Carlos.Roundel i just rebakes
[11:20] Carlos.Roundel rebaked
[11:20] Charles Krinke: Ok, lets go on with Justin, Dahlia, other developers. "What are the things the testers can do to make the developers lives easier in the next week?"
[11:21] Justin Clark-Casey: snoopy: if someone from another grid rezzes an object, who ends up owning it?
[11:21] Snoopy Pfeffer: well that person
[11:21] Snoopy Pfeffer: an unknow avatar!!
[11:21] Snoopy Pfeffer: it is the same when you become friends
[11:21] Justin Clark-Casey: so (uknown) ?
[11:21] Justin Clark-Casey: er unknown
[11:21] Snoopy Pfeffer: then you have an unknown avatar as friend
[11:21] Nebadon Izumi: ah ya that kind of sucks
[11:21] Justin Clark-Casey: that makes sense
[11:21] Snoopy Pfeffer: yes
[11:21] Nebadon Izumi: can be problematic
[11:21] Carlos.Roundel rez is note enabled here
[11:21] Nebadon Izumi: slow laoding
[11:21] Nebadon Izumi: loading
[11:21] Justin Clark-Casey: ckrinke: I don't know - it's difficult to think kof anything specific
[11:21] Snoopy Pfeffer: and if you unfriend such a person the viewer crashes
[11:21] Justin Clark-Casey: this sim is being remarkably smooth today
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: ya its running quite well
[11:22] Dahlia Trimble: to make life easier? stop finding bugs ;)
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: pretty hapy about that
[11:22] Charles Krinke: Its all due to Nebadon's and daTwitch's tireless efforts.
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: we are using the --server switch
[11:22] Snoopy Pfeffer: hehe
[11:22] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, hg has some way to go yet - but those kinds of problems are fixable
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: i did forget to mention
[11:22] Richardus Raymaker: is there soon plans of a option to deny HG to othe rgrid ?
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: we are using that fancy switch
[11:22] Blaksmith Rubble: yes, even walking is nice and smooth.. no rubberband
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: but i have no idea what it does
[11:22] Richardus Raymaker: or from other grid..
[11:22] Justin Clark-Casey: nebadon: the --server switch?
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: that was something charles discovered
[11:22] Justin Clark-Casey: oh
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: ya charles can you explain it
[11:22] Charles Krinke: Yes, good point. I started using the "mono --server OpenSim.exe" on my sims and it works a bit better.
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: ya im using it here too
[11:22] Nebadon Izumi: and the UGAIM
[11:22] Charles Krinke: man mono in Linux at least mentions it.
[11:23] Dahlia Trimble: what is --server ?
[11:23] Justin Clark-Casey: according to my mono 1.9.1 man page, --server is currently a no-op, but that might be different for your mono
[11:23] Snoopy Pfeffer: I also use it
[11:23] Charles Krinke: I dont really know what it does other then I found it in studying the mono documentation.
[11:23] Justin Clark-Casey: it's supposed to configure the vm to be better suited for server like operations
[11:23] Nebadon Izumi: yea we were just testing it
[11:23] Nebadon Izumi: not sure if it lent to improvement
[11:23] Nebadon Izumi: or just SVN changes
[11:23] Snoopy Pfeffer: anyway the server process still produces outputs
[11:23] Charles Krinke: I think it affects the affinity for threads and foreground/background notions in mono.
[11:23] Dahlia Trimble tries is
[11:24] Snoopy Pfeffer: usually --server should switch off all stdout and stderr outputs
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: but Dahlia incase you missed it
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: i put Mono 2.0.1 on this box and the UGAIM
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: with no patches or compile time configuration
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: other than install path
[11:24] Richardus Raymaker: no larg heap ?
[11:24] Dahlia Trimble: oh cool
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: i know you were concered about that
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: yes nothing
[11:24] BlueWall Slade is Online
[11:24] Nebadon Izumi: just stragiht out of the box Mono 2.0.1 source from
[11:25] Hiro Protagonist: I suppose it really needs to be that way
[11:25] Hiro Protagonist: all those tweaks cant really describe a reference implementation
[11:25] Dahlia Trimble backed away from the mono debate as it seemed to be in chaos and it didnt seem like I was adding value
[11:25] Nebadon Izumi: standard ./configure --prefix=/install/path; make; make install
[11:25] Charles Krinke: Ok, cool. So is it fair to say that we are trying to zero in on mono-2.0.1 stock with no switches for ./configure for the balance of January at least?
[11:25] Nebadon Izumi: sure
[11:25] Justin Clark-Casey: sounds good
[11:25] Charles Krinke: I think that is sdague's recipe also.
[11:25] Hiro Protagonist: unless something truly dramatic happens
[11:26] Justin Clark-Casey: like nuclear war?
[11:26] Hiro Protagonist: like a new official mono release or something
[11:26] Justin Clark-Casey: oh
[11:26] Nebadon Izumi: ya, really Adam requested the Mono 2.3 testing
[11:26] Charles Krinke: There will be a new mono release probably next month, but for now, mono-2.0.1 is the last mono release.
[11:26] Hiro Protagonist: it looks promising, to say the least
[11:26] Snoopy Pfeffer: yes 2.3 is the best till now
[11:26] Nebadon Izumi: there are some major improvements in 2.3
[11:26] Hiro Protagonist: I look forward to the next mono rev
[11:26] Nebadon Izumi: the sooner we get there the better
[11:26] Nebadon Izumi: but its not ready
[11:26] Nebadon Izumi: there are also issues
[11:26] Hiro Protagonist nods
[11:26] Snoopy Pfeffer: it is the only 2.x version that works for me
[11:26] Charles Krinke: I am thinking we might want to go to the next mono release when it is announced.
[11:26] Nebadon Izumi: one reason i reverted the UGAIM is it melted down on 2.3
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: was spewing massive reconnect errors
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: but on 2.0.1 it went away
[11:27] Dahlia Trimble: the thread errors?
[11:27] Justin Clark-Casey: Nebadon: oh, so those mantises are all from mono2.3?
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: no DB errors
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: yes
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: i resolved them for now
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: becasue reverting fixed it
[11:27] Justin Clark-Casey: cool
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: but it was mono 2.3
[11:27] Snoopy Pfeffer: hm
[11:27] Snoopy Pfeffer: I did not see that
[11:27] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, probably not quite baked yet
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: only UGAIM
[11:27] Nebadon Izumi: wasnt simulators
[11:28] Snoopy Pfeffer: but many it was another SVN version
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: simulators run great on 2.3 as far as i can tell still
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: some people might have thread issues
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: on certain hardware
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: but thats to be expected
[11:28] Richardus Raymaker: how to discover a thread isseu ?
[11:28] Snoopy Pfeffer: I use --with-large-heap=yes but not with the GC_NO_EXPLICT patch
[11:28] Snoopy Pfeffer: and it works well
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: yes thats still a viable option Snoopy
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: if you want High Performing sim
[11:28] Nebadon Izumi: that is recommended
[11:29] Nebadon Izumi: if you want a good baseline test server
[11:29] Nebadon Izumi: use 2.0.1
[11:29] Snoopy Pfeffer: ok
[11:29] Snoopy Pfeffer: is that patch essential??
[11:29] Nebadon Izumi: no
[11:29] Nebadon Izumi: not at all
[11:29] Snoopy Pfeffer: good
[11:29] Snoopy Pfeffer: I was worried about fiddling arround with GC
[11:29] Charles Krinke: What can we do to get more consistent results for Mantis observations then we are doing? We are focusing on mono version. We are *mostly* focusing on 1.21.6 client version. We have a "recommended" version. What else can we do to help get consistent results?
[11:29] Nebadon Izumi: we were simply trying to be cutting edge with perfomance trying to match windows for performance
[11:30] Nebadon Izumi: and we got real close
[11:30] Nebadon Izumi: but it still has some road to go down still
[11:30] Snoopy Pfeffer: hi BlueWall :)
[11:30] BlueWall Slade: You can install different versions of mono with the --prefix option
[11:30] Siria Iaos is Online
[11:30] BlueWall Slade: Hi
[11:30] Siria Iaos: Urgh, my client crashed.
[11:30] Hiro Protagonist: you can also install mono to userspace in your home dir (on linux)
[11:30] BlueWall Slade: then you can set the one you want to run under in the pasth
[11:30] BlueWall Slade: path
[11:30] Snoopy Pfeffer: yes that is preferrable I think
[11:30] Siria Iaos: Hey, it's a regular convention.
[11:30] Dahlia Trimble: I use the --prefix option but I'm still not sure how that works with the GAC
[11:30] Snoopy Pfeffer: 1.9.1 is my system default
[11:30] BlueWall Slade: I would rebuild the OpenSim under that one too
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: 1.9.1 is also viable
[11:31] Charles Krinke: I think the whole issue with mono installs boils down to yum/apt-get/rpm is short-circuited by ./configure/make/make install.
[11:31] Snoopy Pfeffer: it works for me
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: but just know it is a Beta version
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: missing certain optimizations
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: and bug fixes
[11:31] Nebadon Izumi: but it should work ok
[11:31] Richardus Raymaker: mono -V gives me the version i installed. so the --prefix must work, i have installed under a user
[11:32] Dahlia Trimble: I have noticed that the meshing problem I was seeing in 1.9.1 64 bit seems to be mitigated by updating to 2.0.1
[11:32] Justin Clark-Casey: I think you should be able to do with --prefix - I think it will probably install things in local directory
[11:32] Justin Clark-Casey: directories
[11:32] Siria Iaos: Just out of curiosity; What Linux OS are you running it on?
[11:32] BlueWall Slade: yes, --prefix /opt/mono/mono-2.0.1 would put *everything* in there
[11:32] Dahlia Trimble: and it looked like a structure packing problem in mono 1.9.1 64 bit
[11:33] Justin Clark-Casey: interesting. I wish Ubuntu didn't always seem to lag with its mono versions
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: Ubutu has issues too
[11:33] Dahlia Trimble: seems most of the ux distros lag
[11:33] Richardus Raymaker: i use ubuntu 8.04 32bit
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: with their version of mono 2.0.1
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: its a known issue
[11:33] Blaksmith Rubble: you think that's bad? gentoo is 1.2.5 still
[11:33] Hiro Protagonist: suse ROCKS
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: you will have problems with OpenSIM in ubuntu 9
[11:33] Nebadon Izumi: with the stock mono
[11:34] BlueWall Slade is temped to look at SUSE
[11:34] Nebadon Izumi: SuSe is awesome
[11:34] Justin Clark-Casey: well, that version is still in testing - current mono is 1.9.1 still in Ubuntu 8.10
[11:34] Hiro Protagonist: do it Blue, and never look back
[11:34] Nebadon Izumi: i highly suggest everyone atleast checkout suse
[11:34] Nebadon Izumi: you wont be disappointed
[11:34] Richardus Raymaker: i will choice for dedicated suse... if i would have dedicated :O
[11:34] Nebadon Izumi: its a true windows killer
[11:34] BlueWall Slade: I'm a lifelong Slacker :)
[11:34] Snoopy Pfeffer: yes 1.9.1 is the official version
[11:34] Siria Iaos: Ubuntu's got to be my favorite Linux OS.
[11:34] Dahlia Trimble: I've been using centos for the last month and it seems pretty good also
[11:34] Snoopy Pfeffer: because all 2.x fail under ubuntu, with the exception of 2.3
[11:34] Blaksmith Rubble: I use 2.3 now .. hand-compiled
[11:34] Siria Iaos: CentOS is cool too
[11:34] Nebadon Izumi: nice ya I think most of the modern linux are pretty on part
[11:34] Nebadon Izumi: par
[11:34] Justin Clark-Casey: you are brave fikjs
[11:34] Justin Clark-Casey: folks
[11:35] Nebadon Izumi: they are all playing the keep up game
[11:35] Charles Krinke: Ok. Now that we have given the developers all the chance we could: "What are the things that the users and testers need help on from developers and other testers for the next one week?"
[11:35] Siria Iaos: As for GUIs, KDE > All..
[11:35] Dahlia Trimble: one last thing... be sure to describe custom mono installations in mantis reports :)
[11:35] Snoopy Pfeffer: I do :)
[11:36] Charles Krinke: and try to use mono-2.0.1 if possible.
[11:36] BlueWall Slade: maybe under additional information??
[11:36] Nebadon Izumi: sure but
[11:36] Snoopy Pfeffer: maybe the mantis mono combo should add the newer mono version
[11:36] Nebadon Izumi: i dont know if this is still the case
[11:36] Snoopy Pfeffer: versions*
[11:36] Nebadon Izumi: but in simple view, additional info is not shown
[11:36] Nebadon Izumi: and by default everyones view is simple
[11:36] BlueWall Slade: ahh, ok
[11:36] Richardus Raymaker: i use a mono daily build. i never foudn other packadge.. :O
[11:36] Charles Krinke: drum banging: "mono-2.0.1...Client 1.21.6...OpenSim r7971..."
[11:37] BlueWall Slade: hehe Charles
[11:37] Nebadon Izumi: hehe sounds good to me
[11:37] Hiro Protagonist: Charles keeps a great beat eh :)
[11:37] Snoopy Pfeffer: lol
[11:37] Nebadon Izumi: hang on for Mono 2.0.1
[11:37] Charles Krinke: I am trying. Some say I am very trying.
[11:37] Nebadon Izumi:
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: this is what you should be running
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: if you need help ping me
[11:38] Snoopy Pfeffer: stable means not working under ubuntu ;)
[11:38] BlueWall Slade: I installed Slackware 12.2 yesterday and I have a clean 2.0.1 install on that
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: i'll try to help
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: well lets see if we can get over the 2.0.1 on Ubuntu Hump
[11:38] BlueWall Slade: so nothing else in the gac
[11:38] Nebadon Izumi: i suspect we can
[11:38] Richardus Raymaker: i use always this one.
[11:38] Charles Krinke: Do we need to get a small team together to study 1) avatar-grayness 2) inventory inconsistencies 3) region crossing idiosyncracies?
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: i think Fly-man- had it working on Ubuntu
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: if you compile it yourself
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: its only the repo version is broken
[11:39] Charles Krinke: Hey Justin. Turn that into a ball and a chain and it will be more better.
[11:39] Richardus Raymaker: and i use only the mono. not the 2 above it
[11:39] Justin Clark-Casey: ha ha
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: yes
[11:39] BlueWall Slade: we could look at the slackbuild system to setup a script to do it??
[11:39] Hiro Protagonist: mono squared
[11:39] Dahlia Trimble:
[11:39] Nebadon Izumi: you should theoreticly only need mono
[11:39] Dahlia Trimble: I use that one
[11:39] Hiro Protagonist: dont say that infront of mono core LOL
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: i dont know 100% if you meed libgdi
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: but something tells me we dont
[11:40] Charles Krinke: mono-basic is a basic .NET packaged. gluezilla is mozilla *stuff*, but libgdiplus is probably important.
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: ya it cant hurt
[11:40] BlueWall Slade: you have to have libgdiplus
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: ya i never tested
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: its possible that it found it on the system
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: even when i didnt compile it
[11:40] Charles Krinke: I did test and it seems benign with or without that updated.
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: and continued to work
[11:40] Hiro Protagonist: ok kidz I gotta bail - thanks fer all teh fishes :D
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: Later Hiro
[11:40] Nebadon Izumi: thanks for coming
[11:41] Richardus Raymaker: bye hiro
[11:41] Charles Krinke: later, hiro. See you in the "Black Sun"
[11:41] Hiro Protagonist: thanks fer havin meh
[11:41] BlueWall Slade: see ya Hiro
[11:41] Snoopy Pfeffer: bye Hiro
[11:41] Peter Stephens: so long Hiro
[11:41] Hiro Protagonist is Offline
[11:41] Charles Krinke: Ok. What did we not cover today??
[11:41] Snoopy Pfeffer: are there any 64 bit issues?
[11:41] Snoopy Pfeffer: my trouble report about the "on sale" bug even did not get assigned
[11:42] Dahlia Trimble: you mean new 64 bit issues?
[11:42] Charles Krinke: good question. I have been down-playing 64bit for support, but maybe its getting time to take it head on.
[11:42] Snoopy Pfeffer: no that is 1.5 weeks old already :)
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: whatever happened to the G5 box charles?
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: you still tinkering with that ?
[11:42] Dahlia Trimble: meshing fails in mono 1.9.1 64 bit
[11:42] Charles Krinke: Its running Linux
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[11:42] Charles Krinke: Fedura 9
[11:42] Snoopy Pfeffer: on 3.2 it works well
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: very cool
[11:42] Nebadon Izumi: thats 64 bit correct?
[11:42] Charles Krinke: er, Fedora 9. Its my VNC server for IRC
[11:42] Justin Clark-Casey: well, bugs are picked up on a volunteer basis - there's no central bug dispensing authority here
[11:42] Snoopy Pfeffer: only that little stupid "on sale" bug...
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: i wish i had more 64 bit hardware i could mess with
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: only box i have access to currently is the UGAIM
[11:43] Charles Krinke: When I run OpenSim on it, it faults partly due to the PPC and partly the 64bit-ed-ness
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[11:43] Snoopy Pfeffer: we can test 64 bit stuff on my server
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: PPC is tricky
[11:43] Charles Krinke: So, I didnt want to mush PPC and OpenSim 64bit issues together.
[11:43] Snoopy Pfeffer: only the down times need to be not too extreme
[11:43] Snoopy Pfeffer: because Samsara runs on it
[11:43] Charles Krinke: But its a beautiful computer.
[11:43] Nebadon Izumi: ya good idea
[11:44] Richardus Raymaker: if you run a seperate opensim why downtime ?
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: probably good we move away from PPC support anyway
[11:44] Peter Stephens: Neb, ps3 is 64 bit I think
[11:44] Snoopy Pfeffer: so at Samsara it is a 64 bit load test at the same time
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: its a dieing breed
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: it sure is
[11:44] Justin Clark-Casey: heh, you should tell that to sdague and IBM Nebadon
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: 8 core cell cpu
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: from IBM
[11:44] Charles Krinke: Yes, I think we need to have a team working on 64bit on x86 Linux soon.
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: ya, IBM is the only ones
[11:44] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[11:45] BlueWall Slade might consider 64 bits
[11:45] Nebadon Izumi: ibm and their facny cpu's :P
[11:45] Snoopy Pfeffer: well for me it really works very good
[11:45] Snoopy Pfeffer: it should not cause too many new issues
[11:45] Nebadon Izumi: but I think if IBM is interested in running OpenSIM on PPC , they arent approching it very well
[11:45] Nebadon Izumi: or sharing what they know about it
[11:45] Teravus Ousley is Online
[11:46] Dahlia Trimble: lol
[11:46] Richardus Raymaker: 8 core cell + opensim. can be really fun :)
[11:46] Blaksmith Rubble does the happy dance ... the servers that are going into the colo just arrived!
[11:46] Justin Clark-Casey: I know they had it running on PPC
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: nice Blaksmith
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[11:46] Charles Krinke: Ok, getting back to OpenSim... What do we need to do to get to the next release of 0.6.2 and thats my last question for this "Office Hour"
[11:46] Richardus Raymaker: nice
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: i know someone else did too
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: not IBM
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: but its a pain
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: and
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: no ODE
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: in PPC
[11:46] Nebadon Izumi: so its limited
[11:47] Dahlia Trimble: no ODE?
[11:47] Justin Clark-Casey: right
[11:47] Snoopy Pfeffer: I run ODE and Xengine under 64 bits
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: no for PPC cpus
[11:47] Dahlia Trimble: hmmm
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: i dont think ODE runs there
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: that i know of
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: but it was a while
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: that was months ago
[11:47] Richardus Raymaker: how is develpment of groups going ?
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: that was the one thing they couldnt make work
[11:47] Snoopy Pfeffer: it runs, now even without seperate compiling of ODE
[11:47] Charles Krinke: Ok, I need to go pretend I am working in the lab. So, "open mike".
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: ok Charles
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: We covered a lot today
[11:47] Nebadon Izumi: nice meeting
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: its great to see Justin Running without rubberbanding
[11:48] Richardus Raymaker: hehe
[11:48] Snoopy Pfeffer: lol
[11:48] Charles Krinke: it went amazingly well.
[11:48] Justin Clark-Casey: Give em hell, Mr Krinke
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: its been trouble for the UK croud
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: crowd
[11:48] Justin Clark-Casey: eh, has it?
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: EU seems to get rubberbandy here
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: ya
[11:48] Charles Krinke is Offline
[11:48] Snoopy Pfeffer: lol
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: the distane
[11:48] Justin Clark-Casey: Oh right, yes, not too much rubber today -have fewer avatars
[11:48] Richardus Raymaker: does someone knows why some regions stay at high cpu usage after some time. thats mostly a reason i need to restart it.
[11:48] Nebadon Izumi: its a good 10k+ miles to western EU
[11:49] Snoopy Pfeffer: btw what about the traffic numbers of osgrid?
[11:49] Snoopy Pfeffer: did we really have over 200 visitors at the same time some days ago??
[11:49] Justin Clark-Casey: ping is less than 200ms though, mainly
[11:49] Snoopy Pfeffer: or was that a bug?
[11:49] Nebadon Izumi: i dont know for sure
[11:49] Teravus Ousley: Richardus. check your sim stats.
[11:49] Nebadon Izumi: i tend to think it was a bug
[11:49] Nebadon Izumi: but nothing really points to yes this was a bug
[11:49] Nebadon Izumi: and we fixed it
[11:49] Nebadon Izumi: so its very possible
[11:50] Teravus Ousley: Richardus: often times your sim stats will tell you why CPU usage is up.
[11:50] Nebadon Izumi: we did hit those #'s
[11:50] Snoopy Pfeffer: I see more friends that are online, but they have crashed
[11:50] Justin Clark-Casey: richardus: I've heard of that bug before, though nobody has been able to pin it down and I don't thin kit's preedv directly
[11:50] Richardus Raymaker: next time it happens teravus i will look. just show stats ?
[11:50] Justin Clark-Casey: er, presented itself to any dev directly
[11:50] Teravus Ousley: Control + Shift + 1.. and open the Simulator section. And open the Time(ms) section.
[11:50] Snoopy Pfeffer: I use monit to monitor my processes and I restart them when that core is busy nearly 100%
[11:51] Teravus Ousley: to open the sections.. you click on them
[11:51] Justin Clark-Casey: is it just my client that seems to be freezing lots now
[11:51] Snoopy Pfeffer: that is the kind of bug you mean I guess, Rich
[11:51] Richardus Raymaker: if i can get in the region yes. the last time cpu usage where so high it where almost nopt workable. i will look at that next time
[11:51] Nebadon Izumi: ya this is nice and creamyu
[11:51] Snoopy Pfeffer: the process looks like normally running, but it runs like crazy, being blocked
[11:52] Snoopy Pfeffer: I get that on high traffic sims only
[11:52] Teravus Ousley: Richardus, soon there will be an easy way to get the stats from a web page that you can keep open to keep an eye on it.
[11:52] Teravus Ousley: it's being tested right now.
[11:52] Richardus Raymaker: bluewalls stats ?
[11:53] Snoopy Pfeffer: SStats?
[11:53] Teravus Ousley: Well, the WebStatsModule.. not Sdague's SStats module on forge.
[11:53] Snoopy Pfeffer: SStats works well
[11:53] Snoopy Pfeffer: ok
[11:54] Teravus Ousley: I should really change the address so there's less confusion... SStats just seemed logical to me.. but I didn't realize Sdague was using it.
[11:54] Nebadon Izumi: throw some video into the mix here too
[11:54] Nebadon Izumi: i love this youtube player
[11:54] Nebadon Izumi: best thing ever
[11:54] Richardus Raymaker: sound sgood
[11:54] Snoopy Pfeffer: cool
[11:54] Snoopy Pfeffer: I am very happy with "monit"
[11:55] Richardus Raymaker: complex to install here
[11:55] Snoopy Pfeffer: it has kept my regions running for 4 days without having to do anything
[11:55] Snoopy Pfeffer: it did automatic restarts when necessary
[11:55] Justin Clark-Casey: what is "monit"?
[11:56] Justin Clark-Casey: nice dancing Nebadon
[11:56] Teravus Ousley: Richardus: see for an example
[11:56] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[11:56] Snoopy Pfeffer: monit is an open source service monitoring tool for linux
[11:56] Snoopy Pfeffer: wait if I can find the link
[11:56] Justin Clark-Casey: it's okay - I'm already googling
[11:56] Snoopy Pfeffer:
[11:56] Justin Clark-Casey: thanks :)
[11:57] Snoopy Pfeffer:
[11:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: :)
[11:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: you just need to write two scripts
[11:57] Teravus Ousley: this is from the region to the north of here.
[11:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: - start process
[11:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: - stop process
[11:57] Snoopy Pfeffer: and there need to be pid files for each process
[11:58] Snoopy Pfeffer: and then you can write rules what to do
[11:58] Snoopy Pfeffer: I monitor cpu utilization and memory usage per opensim process
[11:58] Snoopy Pfeffer: beside that there are predefined rules for apache, sshd, mysql, etc.
[11:58] Richardus Raymaker: do you have a time that it may have high cpu load ?
[11:58] Snoopy Pfeffer: I have rules for warnings and for automatic restarts
[11:58] Justin Clark-Casey: nice
[11:59] Snoopy Pfeffer: for example if opensim uses far too much memory or if it use the cpu 100% it is restarted automatically
[11:59] Snoopy Pfeffer: and you can limit the number of restart attempts
[11:59] Richardus Raymaker: but a automatic restart is happen only after 5 minutes high cpu load ?
[11:59] Snoopy Pfeffer: just in case it is a bug causing many restarts in a row
[12:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: it checks every minute
[12:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: I changed it like this
[12:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: the default checking period is every 3 mins
[12:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: after 3 bad intervals is restarts the process
[12:00] Snoopy Pfeffer: that's what I have written in the rule
[12:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: so I assume that no opensim process needs a cpu 100% for more than 3 mins :)
[12:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: that is seen as a crash by my rule
[12:01] Teravus Ousley: depends on if you have a group of physical objects :)
[12:01] Blaksmith Rubble: Neb, need a dance ball? hehehe
[12:01] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[12:01] Snoopy Pfeffer: hehe yes
[12:02] Snoopy Pfeffer: vehicles might also cause problems with that rule
[12:02] Richardus Raymaker: autoplay is not nice of media
[12:02] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[12:02] Nebadon Izumi: ya its this Youtube Player that Tx Oh made
[12:02] Justin Clark-Casey: okay. I think I am going to vamoosh now
[12:02] Nebadon Izumi: these are playing directly form youtube
[12:02] Richardus Raymaker: and play automatic is turned off
[12:02] Snoopy Pfeffer: bye Justin
[12:02] Blaksmith Rubble gave you Solo P Dance Ball! V1.2.
[12:02] Nebadon Izumi: see you justin
[12:02] Nebadon Izumi: thanks Blaksmith
[12:02] Blaksmith Rubble: you're welcome
[12:02] Teravus Ousley: vamoosh!
[12:02] Justin Clark-Casey: bye everybody
[12:03] Blaksmith Rubble: bye jcc
[12:03] Teravus Ousley: is that like stuffing yourself into a small paper lunch bag and throwing yourself out the window?
[12:03] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[12:03] Snoopy Pfeffer: a renter just told me that the asset server seems to be slow
[12:03] Richardus Raymaker: bye justin
[12:03] Richardus Raymaker: \
[12:03] Blaksmith Rubble: from what I have seen today, VERY stable
[12:03] Richardus Raymaker: bye justin
[12:03] Dahlia Trimble: byw jcc :)
[12:04] Dahlia Trimble: so does --server do anything in mono 2.0.1?
[12:04] Nebadon Izumi: to be honest im not sure, its something Charles found we were testing
[12:04] Snoopy Pfeffer: nice tv :)
[12:04] Nebadon Izumi: so far it has not run worse
[12:04] Nebadon Izumi: oh i made a new tv for eveyrone
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: let me rez a copy for you to take
[12:05] Snoopy Pfeffer: wow cool
[12:05] Nebs Wide Screen Freeview HDTV 1.1 w/ Youtube Player: Welcome to FreeView - your free, open-source television!
[12:05] Snoopy Pfeffer: thanks
[12:05] Blaksmith Rubble: big tv!
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: go for it
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: ya its full perms
[12:05] Dahlia Trimble: thankies :)
[12:05] Snoopy Pfeffer: btw the guests from other grids asked about music and video streams
[12:05] Nebadon Izumi: rip it up if you need
[12:05] Blaksmith Rubble: cool, thanks
[12:06] Snoopy Pfeffer: for them that was new that this works
[12:06] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[12:06] Snoopy Pfeffer: do other grids dont have music and video streams?
[12:06] Nebadon Izumi: if you click the Youtube logo
[12:06] Snoopy Pfeffer: I thought that works since a while already
[12:06] Nebadon Izumi: it gives you options for youtube
[12:06] Primitive:
[12:06] Primitive:
[12:06] Primitive: Enter the title number OR a youtube URL at /4
[12:06] Kurt Stringer is Online
[12:06] Snoopy Pfeffer: wow
[12:06] Blaksmith Rubble: cool
[12:06] Nebadon Izumi: and it stores last 20 urls
[12:06] Nebadon Izumi: when you click it it will list then
[12:06] Nebadon Izumi: witha #
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: you can type /4 15
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: it will play # 15
[12:07] Snoopy Pfeffer: is there and special texture for the media we need to setup manually
[12:07] Snoopy Pfeffer: ?
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: and it also has freeview
[12:07] Dahlia Trimble has to go.. bye all :)
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: so if you click the main screen
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: you get freeview options
[12:07] Snoopy Pfeffer: bye Dahlia
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: you can drop in textures
[12:07] Teravus Ousley: tc
[12:07] Blaksmith Rubble: heheheh
[12:07] Teravus Ousley is Offline
[12:07] Dahlia Trimble is Offline
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: and it becomes a changing picture frame
[12:07] Snoopy Pfeffer: cool
[12:07] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[12:08] Blaksmith Rubble: except that I don't have quicktime / video installed on this one lol
[12:08] Nebadon Izumi: lol whos video is this
[12:08] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[12:08] Nebadon Izumi: too funny
[12:08] Blaksmith Rubble: Mean Kitty heheheeh
[12:08] Justin Clark-Casey is Offline
[12:08] Nebadon Izumi: rofl
[12:08] Blaksmith Rubble:
[12:08] Snoopy Pfeffer: many seem to be interesting in supporting more video codecs - but that's mainly a viewer issue
[12:08] Nebadon Izumi: ya its fun to be able to play your fav youtube videos for eveyrone
[12:08] Snoopy Pfeffer: lol
[12:09] sim core: Is the meeting at 1900utc?
[12:09] Snoopy Pfeffer: funny video :)
[12:09] Blaksmith Rubble: 1900 utc was an hour ago
[12:09] sim core: Isn't that 1700 utc? :-)
[12:10] sim core: Oh right, my bad :-J
[12:10] Blaksmith Rubble smiles
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: heh its ok I have log
[12:10] Richardus Raymaker: search on google egmt to local and then you know the right time
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: i will post the log for everyone soon
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: though crap
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: i didnt get a screenshot
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: oh well
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: no big deal
[12:10] Blaksmith Rubble: oops heheh
[12:10] Snoopy Pfeffer: ok see you soon
[12:10] sim core: I normally know it, just figured it was later...
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: thats ok
[12:10] Snoopy Pfeffer: I need to go
[12:10] Nebadon Izumi: just took one
[12:10] Snoopy Pfeffer: bye
[12:11] Blaksmith Rubble: ok, bye Snoopy
[12:11] Nebadon Izumi: everyone here now is in todays screenshot
[12:11] Nebadon Izumi: :)
[12:11] Snoopy Pfeffer: :)
[12:11] Blaksmith Rubble: heheh
[12:11] Kurt Stringer is Offline
[12:11] sim core: Hehe
[12:11] Nebadon Izumi: see you everyone
[12:11] Nebadon Izumi: thanks for coming
[12:11] sim core: Bye, all
[12:11] Richardus Raymaker: bye

Personal tools
About This Wiki