This is a minor bug-fixing release for 0.7.
If you are upgrading from a version prior to 0.7, make sure to read the 0.7 Release notes. There have been extensive changes in OpenSimulator from 0.6.x to 0.7.
Changes from 0.7
- Changed the way HG client verification is done: now transforming local and LAN client IPs into external IPs. This addresses some issues related to running both the user agents service and the viewer in the same machine/LAN, which then presents a problem when the user agent goes to an external network.
- Fixed remote calls within Robust for HG.
- Implemented console command "show hyperlinks"
- Improved the 4096 check for grids
- Made the 4096 check configurable
- Fixed a nasty bug in the http server related to Accept headers. Doesn't really fix the underlying issue, this is just a hack on the code over which we have control upon
- Small fix for child prim movement. This still doesn't address limiting link distance, but at least it makes the UI and LSL match.
- Removed obsolete default variables from the Configger tool
- Eliminated one opportunity for exceptions related to Animator part of SP
- Added "SearchURL" to the [LoginService]. Some viewers now understand this
- Enabled GridInfo service for standalones, which had been accidentally left off
- New config var under [UserAgentService] section: GatekeeperService. Requires attention from ppl running grids with Robust.HG.ini. Compare with new Robust.ini.example. Everyone else can ignore.
- New config var under [GridService]: Check4096. Optional. (See Installing and Running Hypergrid#Checking the 4096 Regions Limit.)
- New config var under [LoginService]: SearchURL. Optional.
- New config section in StandaloneCommon.ini: [GridInfoService]. Optional.