r4487 | sdague | 2008-05-02 05:35:24 -0700 (Fri, 02 May 2008) | 3 lines
minor refactoring. Change getName and GetVersion methods (yes the had different casings) to Name and Version properties for the User stores.
r4486 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 20:40:38 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Minor formatting and documentation cleanup.
r4485 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 20:34:06 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Update svn properties.
r4484 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 20:30:44 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Minimize binary size and external dependencies in OS X LaunchSLClient.app creation script.
r4483 | teravus | 2008-05-01 19:31:22 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- DuplicateOnRay with copy center works in two directions... Still fighting with it.
- DuplicateOnRay without copy center works in all directions.
r4482 | sdague | 2008-05-01 14:53:14 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
revert changeset 4469 as this breaks the script engine.
r4481 | justincc | 2008-05-01 14:53:02 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- Minor: Normalise prim inventory log headers
r4480 | justincc | 2008-05-01 14:22:03 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- Refactor: Remove redundant userID from further up the inventory request chain
r4479 | justincc | 2008-05-01 13:47:33 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 3 lines
- Refactor: Remove the unused userID parameter that was being passed into almost every inventory method
- This allows lots of redundant inventory methods with only slightly different names to be eliminated.
r4478 | sdague | 2008-05-01 13:36:43 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
create pass through of UserManagerBase to plugin calls
r4477 | sdague | 2008-05-01 13:36:16 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
removed last db4o ref
r4476 | sdague | 2008-05-01 13:33:43 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
remove the db4o asset server
r4475 | sdague | 2008-05-01 13:17:57 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 3 lines
remove DB4o, we're pretty sure no one uses this, and no core developer supports it anyway.
r4474 | sdague | 2008-05-01 13:16:26 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
added stubs for appearance bits to all the db layers
r4473 | sdague | 2008-05-01 13:05:14 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 4 lines
remove db4o from prebuild. It isn't removed from the tree yet, but at least this gets it out of our way when adding new interfaces.
r4472 | justincc | 2008-05-01 12:22:17 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 3 lines
From: Kurt Taylor <email@example.com> MInor patch - more script function cleanup and comments
r4471 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 12:20:53 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Get LaunchSLClient window out of the way when launching SL.
r4470 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 12:00:12 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Minor cosmetic cleanup.
r4469 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 11:55:36 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Applied Mantis#1106 - fix missing cast from LSLInteger to uint, make int cast more generic (Thanks Melanie!)
r4468 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 11:50:44 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Thanks to Mic Bowman for inspiring me to look at that we are still using ASCIIEncoder in places we shouldn't.
r4467 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 11:49:42 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Attempt to locate SL client in LaunchSLClient under other Unices.
r4466 | sdague | 2008-05-01 11:36:43 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 4 lines
added in IUserService functions. These don't do anything yet, but the set all compiles together fine, and it provides people an idea of where we are heading.
r4465 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 11:28:32 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
Load grid list in LaunchSLClient from .ini file at run-time. Add script to build LaunchSLClient.app on OS X.
r4464 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 11:04:42 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Rolled back a few changes.
r4463 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 10:26:35 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
More config cleanup in LaunchSLClient.
r4462 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 10:10:40 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Fix paths in LaunchSLClient prebuild.xml
r4461 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 10:07:58 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Refactor machine-dependent configuration in LaunchSLClient.
r4460 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 09:41:01 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Cleaning code still.
r4459 | teravus | 2008-05-01 09:39:02 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- Deletes my EventReader ScriptRewriter. It isn't required to rewrite the script to publish the events anymore.
- Introduces a language(regex) independent event recognizer and publishes the events the script listens.
r4458 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 09:35:00 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 4 lines
- Spring cleaning on Region.Environment.
- Converted a large number of read-only fields to be actually, readonly.
- Reformatted code sections.
- Removed redundant code.
r4457 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 09:23:53 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- Breaking all the code, breaking all the code..!
- Made a bunch more members static, removed some dead code, general cleaning.
r4456 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 09:03:53 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- In ur code. Making it static.
- Converted a bunch of functions to static functions.
r4455 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 08:50:58 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Add basic OS X support to LaunchSLClient
r4454 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 08:46:46 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Removing duplicate files that somehow got undeleted from TortoiseSVN. Fixed.
r4453 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 08:36:39 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Cleaned namespaces of entire solution. OpenSimulator directories now correspond with namespaces.
r4452 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 08:28:48 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Moving LaunchSLClient source files so build works (2/2)
r4451 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 08:26:13 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Add prebuild stuff to LaunchSLClient. Moving LaunchSLClient source files so build works (1/2)
r4450 | teravus | 2008-05-01 08:17:49 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- committing what I've got so far for DuplicateOnRay so I don't fight the conflict monster later. Not done yet, doesn't crash the server.
r4449 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 07:45:56 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Assorted spring cleanings.
r4448 | chi11ken | 2008-05-01 07:31:30 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
Update svn properties. Minor formatting cleanup.
r4447 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 07:23:57 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Looks like I had the bamboo build right in the first place - it was just throwing an exception onto the console needlessly. Yay!
r4446 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 07:14:57 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Only testing binaries with tests for the moment.
r4445 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 07:09:03 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 1 line
- Attempting to add NUnit testing to our Bamboo builder.
r4444 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 06:59:58 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- Adding unit test support to Environment for modules.
- Written some unit tests for Terrain Module as an example.
r4443 | justincc | 2008-05-01 06:41:36 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 3 lines
- Add more class cast exceptions to mysql read inventory item to cover all new fields - not just those I think are initially failing.
- This is more likely to allow existing mysql databases to work temporarily, if the previous revision doesn't work
r4442 | justincc | 2008-05-01 06:27:40 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 3 lines
- Align new fields upgrade sql to have the same 'not null' and default settings as when an inventoryitems table is newly created
- Normalize logging titles in database code, though this doesn't yet cover invoking code
r4441 | justincc | 2008-05-01 05:33:05 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- Change mysql inventory items table version 3 upgrade sql to provide explicit default values
r4440 | afrisby | 2008-05-01 05:11:34 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 3 lines
- Applying Mantis#1097 - Thanks Xantor!
- Fix for llRound (now rounds in LL-compatible fashion, rather than using bankers rounding) - Implementation of llAngleBetween
r4439 | justincc | 2008-05-01 05:08:22 -0700 (Thu, 01 May 2008) | 2 lines
- Insert temporary cast exception catching code to deal with mantis 1099 - mysql inventoryitems table problem
r4438 | teravus | 2008-04-30 23:31:12 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- You can now rez objects out of inventory at the correct offset from prim you rez it on. Including multi prim groups and prim that have different X/Y/Z scales.
r4437 | teravus | 2008-04-30 21:58:15 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fix OBB raycaster to respond properly to rays cast from any direction.
r4436 | teravus | 2008-04-30 17:54:21 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- ODE Tweak. See if this helps.
r4435 | teravus | 2008-04-30 17:40:47 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Whoops, SQLite land data malfunction. Fixed.
r4434 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 16:11:07 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Spring cleaned a bunch of '//TODO: unused' marked functions.
r4433 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 16:03:54 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fix #3
r4432 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 15:58:26 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fix attempt #2.
r4431 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 15:49:56 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Trying to fix bamboo build script so that builds.opensimulator.org makes packages with file paths embedded in vain attempt to prevent my BF from maiming me. :)
r4430 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 14:43:47 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Cruft removal step #1. Cleaning Modules directory.
r4429 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 14:32:14 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Sometimes you know, you do something really stupid.
- This is one of those times (should fix build)
r4428 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 14:23:37 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- And more
r4427 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 14:23:18 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Commiting more missed files.
r4426 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 14:22:29 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Commiting a bunch of missed files.
r4425 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 14:17:32 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Previous commit managed to miss some files despite me hitting 'Select all'.
r4424 | afrisby | 2008-04-30 14:16:36 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Refactored Environment/Modules directory - modules now reside in their own directory with any associated module-specific classes.
- Each module directory is currently inside one of the following category folders: Agent (Anything relating to do with Client<->Server communications.), Avatar (Anything to do with the avatar or presence inworld), Framework (Classes modules can use), Grid (Grid traffic, new OGS2 grid comms), Scripting (Scripting functions, etc), World (The enrivonment/scene, IE Sun/Tree modules.)
- This should be moved into a seperate project file.
r4423 | teravus | 2008-04-30 14:15:48 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Adds the AuthbuyerID field to sqlite and makes use of it.
- Includes a more user-friendly way of adding it saying, 'Your land table was recently updated. You need to restart the simulator. Exiting'
r4422 | teravus | 2008-04-30 13:08:15 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Refactored the land table to be versionable in mySQL.
- Added AuthbuyerID so that if someone sets a land for sale to someone and then restarts the simulator, when the simulator comes back up, the setting persists.
r4421 | justincc | 2008-04-30 13:04:06 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Refactor: Rename InventoryFolderImpl.HasSubFolder() to GetDescendentFolder()
r4420 | justincc | 2008-04-30 12:55:45 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Resolve mantis 1068, 1095
- The resolution takes the form of not crashing the session if the folder the user is attempting to add already exists (e.g. there is one already with the same UUID).
- Printing out warnings instead
r4419 | justincc | 2008-04-30 12:28:36 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Add a scratch implementation of the new inventory fields to the mssql database adapter
- I don't use mssql so this may not work, corrections (in the form of patches) are welcome.
- Unlike mysql, mssql requires manual updating of existing tables here (which should mean just adding the new fields manually)
r4418 | justincc | 2008-04-30 12:13:06 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Change new inventory groupID field to 36 rather than 63
- Add updated stub mssql inventory sql (only really because I was in the middle of this when I spotted the numeric transposition)
r4417 | justincc | 2008-04-30 12:08:48 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Completely inconsequential inventory odds and ends (actual impact - only one log message changed)
r4416 | sdague | 2008-04-30 11:55:58 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
add a bunch of properties for User Appearance
r4415 | sdague | 2008-04-30 11:20:28 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
The beginnings of a UserAppearance container
r4414 | justincc | 2008-04-30 10:11:59 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Actually enable the inventory upgrade sql if appropriate
r4413 | teravus | 2008-04-30 09:52:12 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Patch by Melanie. Implements proper objectflags on child objects. Thanks Melanie!
RE: 0001079: r4387. touch() event does not fire when touch script is in root prim and child prims are touched
r4412 | justincc | 2008-04-30 09:41:05 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Deal with a situation where the new fields in the inventory store are null on sqlite
- This is due to a preparatory change I made yesterday
r4411 | justincc | 2008-04-30 09:28:29 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Trivial sqlite inventory db log message change so I can pick out the messages more easily
r4410 | teravus | 2008-04-30 09:08:24 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Long awaited patch from A_Biondi Mantis 923. Kept alive by Melanie. Thanks A_Biondi and Melanie!
- This builds but might not work. JustinCC will examine.. it may work out of the box.
r4409 | sdague | 2008-04-30 08:03:37 -0700 (Wed, 30 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
move IUserService into the OpenSim.Framework.Communications assembly because all the other I***Service interfaces are there.
r4408 | teravus | 2008-04-29 20:36:13 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
Patch from Melanie: 0001077: [PATCH] LSL types cannot be cast implicitly or explicitly in many cases Thanks Melanie!
- Also, I moved the event parser and re-writer to a separate static object. More work will be done here shortly.
r4407 | afrisby | 2008-04-29 12:10:15 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Disabled IntergridModule until a Mono bug can be isolated.
r4406 | afrisby | 2008-04-29 11:52:19 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- One more attempted fix.
r4405 | afrisby | 2008-04-29 11:46:15 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Made a change to InterGrid module to prevent duplicate registrations.
r4404 | afrisby | 2008-04-29 11:00:25 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Missed a file in previous commit. Sorry!
r4403 | afrisby | 2008-04-29 10:50:29 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Implemented new InterRegion comms method in the form of InterregionModule
- Interfaces and methods have been defined for basic operation, however a replacement grid module is required to share region URIs with neighbours for this module to work.
- Tackling that next.
r4402 | justincc | 2008-04-29 10:21:17 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Preparatory work for autoupgrade of sqlite inventory tables in preparation for patches in mantis #923
r4401 | teravus | 2008-04-29 09:26:49 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
Stuck an exception handler in the friends routine until I have time to debug it more seriously.(or someone else does). It prints a 'Unable to enumerate' message on the console.. so it won't be forgotten.
It isn't critical data atm though.
r4400 | justincc | 2008-04-29 07:50:27 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 6 lines
From: Dr Scofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fixes the admin_shutdown xmlrpc method
- Adds a share/python/console/shutdown.py script for shutting down a background OpenSimulator
- For more details see http://xyzzyxyzzy.net/2008/04/29/console-less-opensim/
- There should also be instructions in the opensimulator wiki soon as well
r4399 | teravus | 2008-04-29 07:12:21 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Committing Dee100's balance update patch with a few bug fixes and a twist. Thanks Dee100!
r4398 | afrisby | 2008-04-29 07:10:26 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Little more spring cleaning.
r4397 | afrisby | 2008-04-29 07:04:55 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Spring cleaning.
- Added new generic "Location" class to handle 2D integer locations. Going to use it to replace all RegionHandle and X,Y coordinate references throughout the entire project. You have been warned.
r4396 | teravus | 2008-04-29 06:53:24 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Patch from Melanie: 0001087: Crash to bash de-linking objects. Thanks Melanie!
r4395 | teravus | 2008-04-29 06:40:58 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Applying Xantor's patch 0001089 - Added llRot2Angle, llRot2Axis,llAxisAngle2Rot. Re-implemented llRot2Euler, llEuler2Rot
r4394 | teravus | 2008-04-29 06:12:36 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fixes child prim not editable as an attachment. You can right click on child prim in an attachment and get the proper pie menu. You get the attachment axis scope in the edit box.
r4393 | teravus | 2008-04-29 05:09:55 -0700 (Tue, 29 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Applying melanie's List2Vector and List2Rot patch. Added a routine in the Quaternion constructors to catch 0,0,0,0 quaternions and convert them to 0,0,0,1 (as 0,0,0,0 is implicitly converted to 0,0,0,1 in LSL and will crash libsl if left which will in turn crash the simulator)
r4392 | justincc | 2008-04-28 15:21:42 -0700 (Mon, 28 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Lash up mantis 1064 - nre thrown in LandObject.sendLandObjectOwners()
- From reading the code, the cause must be that a 'show objects on my parcel' is performed when there are objects belonging to more than 32 people
- I'm not sure why there is a hardcoded 32 limit but I'm leaving it in place for now. I don't regard this mantis as resolved.
r4391 | sdague | 2008-04-28 07:50:09 -0700 (Mon, 28 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
wrap a common exception that we get on shutdown of the script engine to keep people from thinking it's a real issue.
r4390 | justincc | 2008-04-28 07:41:46 -0700 (Mon, 28 Apr 2008) | 15 lines
From: Dr Scofield <email@example.com> Note: This is the first part of some changes from Dr Scofield to support console-less operation of an OpenSimulator region server. The changes are not yet complete.
- refactors OpenSimMain into two classes: OpenSimMain and
OpenSimMainConsole. OpenSimMainConsole derives from OpenSimMain and basically is the "old" OpenSimMain
- drops StartConsole from RegionApplicationBase (was only called
from the "old" OpenSimMain anyhow)
- reverts the changes to TryGetScene(string, out scene) as that
seems to work perfectly fine
- adds a check to region-remove to see whether
m_sceneManger.CurrentScene is non-null before comparing it against the region-to-be-removed
r4389 | teravus | 2008-04-28 07:11:29 -0700 (Mon, 28 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Fixed 'Welcome to Krynn' default that I missed and got stuck in by a patch.
- Changed it to 'Welcome to OpenSimulator' as opposed to 'Welcome to OpenSim'
r4388 | justincc | 2008-04-28 07:08:38 -0700 (Mon, 28 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
From: Dr Scofield <firstname.lastname@example.org> attached patch does a bit of reformatting and adds some more parameter checking to RemoteAdmin.
r4387 | teravus | 2008-04-27 18:48:21 -0700 (Sun, 27 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Added basic 3-5 level undo on prim position/rotation/scale.
- In the future this should be a config option... and, hopefully this tides the builders over for a little while.
r4386 | afrisby | 2008-04-27 16:54:16 -0700 (Sun, 27 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Added String(FileExtension) property to ITerrainLoader to allow us to determine which file extension this loader is capable of handling.
- Added ITerrainLoader import capability to Terrain Plugins module - this allows you to write new terrain format plugins without modifying the terrain module directly.
r4385 | teravus | 2008-04-27 15:15:38 -0700 (Sun, 27 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Patch from XenReborn to make remove-region work properly without needing to do a change-region first. Careful though. I still suggest you do a change-region first.
- Patch from Melanie to implement touch_end.
- Thanks XenReborn!. Thanks Melanie!
r4384 | teravus | 2008-04-27 13:10:28 -0700 (Sun, 27 Apr 2008) | 10 lines
- Single Attachments now work from inventory. You can attach from inventory and detach from inventory.
- Detaching from right clicking in world, detaches to your inventory.
- If you go up to a prim and attach it from in world, it appears in your inventory.
- Attachment placement is saved when you detach them.
- Choosing wear remembers your last attachment point from inventory.
- Wrote a method to update an inventory item's asset and sends the updated inventory item to the Client
- Wrote a recursive method to find the folder of a known existing inventory item.
- Removed a block on physics object position on creation. This might crash a region or two, let us know via Mantis if your region crashes because of a physics out of bounds error.
- Drop doesn't work. The menu item doesn't even come up. Don't know why :P.
r4383 | chi11ken | 2008-04-27 11:35:00 -0700 (Sun, 27 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Minor svn, formatting cleanup.
r4382 | teravus | 2008-04-27 07:37:51 -0700 (Sun, 27 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- More attachment stuff, reworked some of the inventory routines to be what I need them to be for attachments.
r4381 | ckrinke | 2008-04-26 13:49:38 -0700 (Sat, 26 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
Thank you Melanie for implementing llListSort() in linear and strided modes.
r4380 | justincc | 2008-04-26 13:44:27 -0700 (Sat, 26 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Tidy up and comments related to last inventory related commit
r4379 | justincc | 2008-04-26 13:31:01 -0700 (Sat, 26 Apr 2008) | 5 lines
- First draft implementation of copying prim inventory items back to agent inventory
- Now, if you own an item in a prim, you should be able to successfully drag it back into your inventory
- Temporarily, users which are not owners of the item cannot copy it, even if 'everyone can copy' is set
- This is pending fixes/implementation of upstream permission implementation
r4378 | teravus | 2008-04-26 10:36:30 -0700 (Sat, 26 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Ooops, attachments now teleport/cross region borders along with your avatar. Those dastardly objects stick to you.
r4377 | afrisby | 2008-04-26 05:40:14 -0700 (Sat, 26 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Committing Mantis #1061 - llRegionSay and llSetPrimitiveParams implementations. Thanks Melanie!
r4376 | teravus | 2008-04-26 00:43:11 -0700 (Sat, 26 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- For info about this commit, see last commit.
r4375 | teravus | 2008-04-25 23:56:50 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Error on System. references with 'CS20003: 'System' is null or not an object"
r4374 | teravus | 2008-04-25 22:16:32 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Adds mjm's llQuaternion.GetBytes() patch to our copy of libsecondlife. (it's already in the later revisions of libsecondlife but we hadn't picked it up.
r4373 | teravus | 2008-04-25 14:41:55 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Fixes prim crossing. See bug 1050.
- Causes the internal handling of attachments to put the prim group conceptually at the position of the avatar instead of 0,0,0
r4372 | justincc | 2008-04-25 14:31:40 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Check in odds and ends which remain as an attempt to get the item properties panel for a prim's contents working
- Temporarily hacked things to bring our protocol data flow to be pretty much completely identical to the Linden's for this - to absolutely no avail.
- Leaving commented code in as a springboard for some future attempt
r4371 | teravus | 2008-04-25 12:48:47 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fixes Mantis: 1049. Y Texture repeat not being applied to resulting animation.
r4370 | justincc | 2008-04-25 06:37:43 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 10 lines
From: Dr Scofield <email@example.com> the patch below adds support for start_location = uri:region&x&y&z to OpenSimulator which allows us to provide -url secondlife:///region/X/Y/Z to the SecondLife client during start up --- which will take you directly to region "region" at position X, Y, Z.
also, i did increase the default Z value from 70 to 128 as we otherwise have the problem that on some regions we'd end up inside a mountain instead of on top of it.
r4369 | teravus | 2008-04-25 04:17:43 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fixes the object pay box to default to -2,-2,-2,-2,-2. Fixes mantis 1045.
r4368 | afrisby | 2008-04-25 03:37:22 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Applying mantis#1048 - Patch for osSetRegionWaterHeight()
r4367 | teravus | 2008-04-25 02:47:21 -0700 (Fri, 25 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Used thomas' patch m884 as an example to make HUD attachments work. While I didn't use the patch directly, I did use the following from the patch to convert the uint value into the byte: (byte)((m_attachmentPoint % 16) * 16 + (m_attachmentPoint / 16))
r4366 | teravus | 2008-04-24 18:00:55 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Implements llTarget, llTargetRemove, at_target(), not_at_target()
r4365 | teravus | 2008-04-24 15:26:26 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Tuned the llMove2Target PID controller to be more reasonable and not overshoot the target.
r4364 | sdague | 2008-04-24 08:52:22 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
do a max of 3 splits when first processing the nhibernate connect strings so the ; in the db connect strings pass to the native drivers correctly
r4363 | sdague | 2008-04-24 08:23:49 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 5 lines
in theory, let you pass the mysql connection string into the mysql manager class. This could use some testing of inventory and asset services. Once this is prooved out, I'll do it for mssql as well.
r4362 | teravus | 2008-04-24 08:11:19 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Patch from Melanie. Mantis: 1040. Thanks Melanie!
- Implements llDeleteSubList in all it's modes. Corrects type selection in inventory functions. Adds support for INVENTORY_ALL selector
r4361 | sdague | 2008-04-24 08:00:42 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
auto table creation for nhibernate backends
r4360 | sdague | 2008-04-24 05:27:24 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
replace hard tabs with 4 spaces to be consistant in the source. Please adjust your editors to not use hard tabs.
r4359 | teravus | 2008-04-24 04:32:41 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 6 lines
- Adds much better support for attachments that you right click on in world.
- Your friends can see your attachments now. People who appear in the sim after you've attached something can also see your attachments.
- You can position & rotate your attachments now. Positions do *not* save.
- You can detach attachments now the regular way.
- Attachments do not cross into other regions with you..(this isn't too far off)
- Updated ODE to not request terse updates on child prim.
r4358 | justincc | 2008-04-24 03:17:33 -0700 (Thu, 24 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- From: Alan M Webb <awebb.vnet.ibm.com>
- Patch to fix negative indices bug in llListInsertList
r4357 | teravus | 2008-04-23 16:55:02 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fixed an annoying pop-up box when crossing borders.
r4356 | teravus | 2008-04-23 15:44:59 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Patch from Melanie. Mantis 0001037: Add various internal plumbing to the example economy module, implements llSetPayPrice(), money() and llGiveMoney() in scripts. Thanks Melanie!
- Moves module loading before the script engine so the script engine can pick up events from modules registering interfaces with scene.
r4355 | justincc | 2008-04-23 15:25:53 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Add NUnit to CONTRIBUTORS file
r4354 | justincc | 2008-04-23 15:13:57 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 6 lines
- Implement full grid mode Trash empty
- Now, emptying the trash should remove folders and the items they contain as well as items which were not in a subfolder.
- This will only work once both the region and grid servers have reached this revision.
- You may also need to clear your cache before this will work
- Refactoring to follow.
r4353 | teravus | 2008-04-23 15:04:45 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Fixes lsl scripts with no state_entry event at all
- Fixes event reporting on states with no state_entry in lsl scripts.
r4352 | sdague | 2008-04-23 14:27:37 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
fix for mantis 1036
r4351 | sdague | 2008-04-23 14:20:51 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
fixed mantis: 1035, as well as ordering commands alphabetically because out of order lists bother me. :)
r4350 | sdague | 2008-04-23 13:57:18 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 6 lines
add a database_connect field for the asset server config which will let you specify a connection string. Required for Nhibernate, optional for sqlite (there is a sane default), ignored for mysql and mssql until someone implements the Iniatialise(string) method.
r4349 | sdague | 2008-04-23 13:48:23 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 5 lines
allow for Inventory database source to be specified in main configs. This works with sqlite and nhibernate backends, and stays with default seperate ini files for mysql and mssql until someone writes those.
r4348 | sdague | 2008-04-23 12:13:06 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 5 lines
changes to allow asset_source to be specified in the opensim.ini this will work for sqlite and nhibernate, but will be ignored for mysql and mssql (reverting to their ini files) until someone writes that bit.
r4347 | teravus | 2008-04-23 11:41:39 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fix a console issue where pressing return on some operating systems cause the console to crash and complain about 0 regex matches.
r4346 | justincc | 2008-04-23 10:04:15 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Implement proper emptying of trashcan on standalone
- On standalone, folders (and their items) should now be persistently deleted on trash emptying, as well as immediate child items
- An implementation for grid mode will follow.
r4345 | teravus | 2008-04-23 08:32:19 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 5 lines
- Adds llSetStatus(STATUS_ROTATE_X | STATUS_ROTATE_Y | STATUS_ROTATE_Z,TF)
- Currently if you apply that to only one or two axis you get unpredictable and sometimes explosive results.
- Three axis works well enough to play with it anyway. More work is needed here.
- Fixed an incorrectly named method in ODE.NET
r4344 | sdague | 2008-04-23 08:15:11 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
Two small changes:
1. add addin-db-001 to the delete list 2. allow for connection strings for data sources in the config file
r4343 | ckrinke | 2008-04-23 07:31:54 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 11 lines
Thank you kindly, Tyre for : Commands with arguments enclosed in Double quotation marks (e.g. filenames or objects with embedded blanks) should be parsed correctly. e.g.: console command "edit-scale" don't accept prim names with embedded blanks edit-scale Prim 20x20x20 20 20 20 Region# : edit-scale "Prim 20x20x20" 20 20 20 Region# : edit-scale Prim20x20x20 20 20 20 Searching for Primitive: 'Prim20x20x20' Edited scale of Primitive: Prim20x20x20 Region# :
r4342 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 06:22:06 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Patch for #973 - Object Rez from Inventory ignores permissions - Thanks tglion!
r4341 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 05:21:54 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Patch #1026 - llDialog support -- Thanks Melanie!
r4340 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 05:14:53 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Another bamboo fix
r4339 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 05:10:29 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Committing working dir fix for bamboo.build
r4338 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 05:00:23 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fix for mantis #1025 - Region always reports that location is unavailable. Thanks Lulurun.
r4337 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 04:54:35 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Applying Mantis #1022 - Thanks Melanie!
r4336 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 04:53:16 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Applying Mantis #1021 (llStartAnimation/llStopAnimation) - Thanks Melanie!
r4335 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 04:52:25 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Applying Mantis #1020 (Animations) - Thanks Melanie.
r4334 | justincc | 2008-04-23 04:14:19 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Fix mantis #842 - folders which are created but left named "New Folder" in places other than directly under "My Inventory" should now be stored
r4333 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 03:55:04 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Removing old libTerrainBSD and associated Plugin & Project.
- Updated prebuild.xml accordingly.
r4332 | justincc | 2008-04-23 03:30:45 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Get rid of missing texture notification drop messages for now - obscuring too many other debug messages.
r4331 | justincc | 2008-04-23 03:20:38 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 6 lines
From: Dr Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org> the attached patch fixes http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=936 aka load-xml/load-xml2 crashing. problem lies with basic physics not creating physics actors. the solution was already present in SceneObjectPart.cs.
r4330 | justincc | 2008-04-23 03:16:26 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
From: Kurt Taylor <email@example.com> Attached is a patch for adding the llGetSunDirection functionality. It was implemented by adding a parameter to estate settings for storing the sun position. The sun position is calculated and stored via the sun module everytime the client's sun position is updated. It was tested with several different srcipts on Linux and Windows
r4329 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 01:42:15 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Updated filesystem refs for bamboo.build
r4328 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 01:37:47 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Moving bamboo.build
r4327 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 00:25:08 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Once more into the breach, yada yada.
r4326 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 00:11:10 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- One more attempt (Fixing CI server)
r4325 | afrisby | 2008-04-23 00:00:07 -0700 (Wed, 23 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Committing improved bamboo.build
- Incremented OpenSimulator version counter to 0.5.5 (from 0.4)
r4324 | afrisby | 2008-04-22 23:44:22 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Removing autobuild.sh
- Adding bamboo.build NAnt target for bamboo CI server.
r4323 | afrisby | 2008-04-22 22:43:18 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Tweaked autobuild.sh
r4322 | afrisby | 2008-04-22 22:31:24 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Committing an 'autobuild.sh' script for our CI server. Others may find this helpful too. Linux equivalent of compile.bat
r4321 | chi11ken | 2008-04-22 18:04:44 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Update svn properties.
r4320 | justincc | 2008-04-22 13:59:08 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Add folders and items locking in external manipulations of InventoryFolderImpl carried out by CachedUserInfo
- These will do temporarily pending refactoring
r4319 | justincc | 2008-04-22 13:47:54 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Add DeleteAllContents() method to InventoryFolderImpl - not yet used but will be soon
- Add locking to InventoryFolderImpl class - need more though.
r4318 | sdague | 2008-04-22 13:43:38 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
doh, forgot that hg diffs don't do the adds correctly to svn
r4317 | justincc | 2008-04-22 13:24:48 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Extend functionality to better handle delayed inventory service transfers to create folder, move folder and purge folder.
- Old 1.18 get folder functionality requires a little more consideration
r4316 | sdague | 2008-04-22 12:44:40 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 9 lines
From: Dr Scofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
some exceptional code ;-) i've added TerrainException and have modified TerrainModule to now throw TerrainExceptions.
cheers, dr scofield
r4315 | justincc | 2008-04-22 11:58:09 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Replace previous specific inventory callback code with generic alternative
r4314 | justincc | 2008-04-22 10:24:13 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Allow folder renaming to complete after an agent inventory has been received by a region from the inventory service
- This replaces the old behaviour of failing straight away, which could cause lost updates if the inventory service was slow in responding
- This is the first baby step to making all inventory requests behave this way, to reduce inventory lossage
r4313 | teravus | 2008-04-22 10:24:00 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- ODE Update! If you roll your own, make sure to download the lib source again from http://opensimulator.org/svn/opensim-libs/trunk
- Gracefully handles two asserts that were being pesky.
r4312 | teravus | 2008-04-22 03:11:29 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Implements llScriptDanger
- Made the scene's scriptDanger method more generic so both the llScriptDanger method and the Script engine method use the same private method.
r4311 | teravus | 2008-04-22 02:28:58 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Implemented NoScript areas (without loosing script state).
r4310 | teravus | 2008-04-22 01:15:44 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Patch from Mic Bowman(cmickeyb) that implements llUnsit. Thanks Mic!
- I expanded upon his patch just a bit to incorporate the following.
- if the avatar is sitting on this object, then we can unsit them.
- If the object owner also owns the parcel or if the land is group owned and the object is group owned by the same group or if the object is owned by a person with estate access, then we can unsit them.
r4309 | afrisby | 2008-04-22 00:53:32 -0700 (Tue, 22 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Committing new terrain plugin effects system. Loads DLLs in /bin/Terrain/ as terrain module extensions. Committing sample plugin library.
- prebuild.xml changes.
r4308 | afrisby | 2008-04-21 07:11:36 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Added missing reference to OpenSim.Framework.Communications to RemoteAdminPlugin to fix a compile error introduced by the Radmin patch.
r4307 | afrisby | 2008-04-21 06:16:00 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Various compiler warning cleanups.
r4306 | sdague | 2008-04-21 05:42:56 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 27 lines
From: Dr Scofield <email@example.com>
the attached patch set is centered around RemoteAdminPlugin and focuses mainly on making it more robust (i.e. more parameter checking and better error reporting) but also we've re-implemented the LoadTerrain stuff that got disabled during the terrain code reworking:
* missing PostInitialize() calls on region modules that were loaded for regions created via RemoteAdmin's CreateRegion XmlRpc call * re-implements RemoteAdmin's LoadTerrain XmlRpc call (probably lost during the TerrainModule rework) * adds lots more parameter checking and error reporting to RemoteAdmin * adds a read-only property to RegionApplicationBase so that we can access the CommsManager * adds Exceptions to TerrainModule so that we get better error case feedback (and can report more meaningful errors in turn) * adds a CheckForTerrainUpdate() call to TerrainModule.LoadFromFile() to make terrain changes effective * adds TryGetCurrentScene(LLUUID) to SceneManager so that we can retrieve Scenes not only by name but also by LLUUID
cheers, dr scofield
r4305 | afrisby | 2008-04-21 02:38:51 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Various refactorings.
r4304 | afrisby | 2008-04-21 02:12:47 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Formatted ExportSerialiserModule and SvnBackupModule
- Added a form of GZip compression support to object.xml files produced by exportserialiser. Will look towards standard GZip support. File compression seems to be highly worthwhile reducing a 1.5mb sim state to 62kb.
r4303 | chi11ken | 2008-04-21 01:28:25 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Update svn properties.
r4302 | afrisby | 2008-04-21 00:16:30 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Committing fix for previous build breakage. Sorry!
- Committing namespace/usings fixes for ThirdParty directory, missed in previous commit.
r4301 | afrisby | 2008-04-21 00:09:17 -0700 (Mon, 21 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Optimised using statements and namespace references across entire project (this took a while to run).
r4300 | afrisby | 2008-04-20 23:39:16 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Terrain Module code has been reformatted to comply with guidelines.
- Fixed a variety of code quality issues. (Yes, I've found ReSharper.)
r4299 | afrisby | 2008-04-20 21:36:32 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Written a improved self-contained version of the XML Object Serialiser for the ExportSerialisationModule.
- This now outputs properly indented XML, that is sorted before construction. This produces a file which proper .diffs can be generated from - the end result being smaller more compact revisions when saving to SVN.
- Files are a little heavy still however, compression looks like a good method for packing sim-states for transport outside of SVN. Zip seems to be a good candidate and is on the TODO.
r4298 | afrisby | 2008-04-20 21:11:56 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Added support for periodic autosaves - added to SvnBackupModule. Will cause a SVN revision to be saved every X minutes. (Default = 15)
- Added 'Autosave' options to OpenSim.ini.Example
- Added 'ImportOnStartup' option to OpenSim.ini.example
r4297 | justincc | 2008-04-20 16:07:20 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Extra log line to notify the user console when a new user inventory skeleton has been successfully created.
r4296 | justincc | 2008-04-20 13:36:06 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Remove user profile from cache when they log out from a region.
- A much more significant fix is required to clean up the cache when a user moves out of a region, but really better handling of delayed inventory cache updates needs to be
written first, and possibly better affinity to cut down agent inventory requests when the move is between two regions hosted on the same server.
r4295 | justincc | 2008-04-20 12:39:24 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Tweak inventory login failure message to point to the region owner as first point of call rather than the grid owner
r4294 | justincc | 2008-04-20 12:07:42 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Change user inventory create from explicit 'create user' command on the console from sync to async
- Catch more error conditions and provide more messages when things go wrong
r4293 | justincc | 2008-04-20 11:45:03 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Change lazy user inventory creation on first login to synchronous rather than async.
- Add more error checking so that we don't proceed if there has been a problem with inventory retrieval
r4292 | justincc | 2008-04-20 11:19:34 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- On grid mode, if the inventory service is responding but returning an empty response to a whole agent inventory request, then post an inventory login failure message.
IMO, this is better than allowing the agent to login with an apparantly blank inventory.
r4291 | tedd | 2008-04-20 04:58:14 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Removed some script engine noise from console
r4290 | tedd | 2008-04-20 03:40:39 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Moved script engine os* commands to OSSL_BuilIn_Commands.cs and OSSL_BuilIn_Commands_Interface.cs where they belong.
r4289 | teravus | 2008-04-20 03:18:40 -0700 (Sun, 20 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fixed up event discovery regexes to work with a specific string format m#1012
r4288 | afrisby | 2008-04-19 22:44:54 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Added some more fixes, refactored SVNModule slightly.
r4287 | afrisby | 2008-04-19 21:21:18 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Added support for new "svn load-region <region name> [svn revision]" command to SVN Backup Module.
r4286 | teravus | 2008-04-19 21:19:44 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 6 lines
- Updates LSL2CS converter
- All objects are not touchable by default now
- When a script listens for one of the touch events in the state, an object becomes touchable.
- All LSL scripts report which events they consume now
- This uses semi-complicated Regex to discover the events, stick them in a dictionary, and then write a method call into each script state's state_entry() event.
- Tedd may figure out a better way to do this in the future. For now, this works for LSL.
r4285 | afrisby | 2008-04-19 21:15:12 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Added experimental "svn load <revision>" command to allow you to load a region from a specified SVN revision. Potentially useful for rollbacks.
r4284 | afrisby | 2008-04-19 21:10:52 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fixed three compiler warnings introduced in the previous commit.
r4283 | afrisby | 2008-04-19 21:04:59 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Various SvnBackupModule fixes.
r4282 | justincc | 2008-04-19 15:48:06 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Start catching rogue SocketExceptions which occur (at least on mono) when a response stream for a request which actually required no response, is closed
r4281 | justincc | 2008-04-19 15:03:34 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Insert an OpenSimulator warning telling the user to ignore the ERROR assembly scanning messages. This is a temporary measure.
r4280 | ckrinke | 2008-04-19 14:01:26 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
Thank you kindly krtaylor for a patch to solve: Linked objects won't scale together properly, only the root object scales. This happens with scaling both up and down or inputting numbers in the edit dialog.
r4279 | justincc | 2008-04-19 13:44:24 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Fix build break in previous revision
r4278 | afrisby | 2008-04-19 08:18:54 -0700 (Sat, 19 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Several fixes for SvnBackupModule
- SVNBackup module now works correctly when you have more than one region.
- Various textual and feature improvements, including new 'ImportOnStartup' option for OpenSim.ini (place in [SVN] section)
r4277 | justincc | 2008-04-18 15:46:03 -0700 (Fri, 18 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Insert some missing database locks for inventory and user data on mysql
r4276 | justincc | 2008-04-18 12:03:28 -0700 (Fri, 18 Apr 2008) | 6 lines
From: Alan M Webb <firstname.lastname@example.org> Robust implementations of GetSubString, InsertString, and DeleteSubstring. The existing implementations only worked for arguments consistent with the underlying .Net implementation and did not accomodate LL's negative indices.
r4275 | justincc | 2008-04-18 08:41:13 -0700 (Fri, 18 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Refactor: Remove redundant try/catch from asset request since this is now handled by the base http server
r4274 | tedd | 2008-04-18 08:25:43 -0700 (Fri, 18 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Mantis #851, 100% CPU on unhandlet HTTP event. Thanks cmickeyb.
r4273 | afrisby | 2008-04-18 02:35:24 -0700 (Fri, 18 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Fixed two compiler warnings dealing with IPAddress equality.
r4272 | teravus | 2008-04-17 21:44:04 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Added lock persistence
- Temporarily disabling click+drag+move for non physical things until more experimenting is done to figure out how to get a sideways hand cursor in the client.
r4271 | ckrinke | 2008-04-17 19:23:48 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
Thank you, Melanie, very kindly for a patch that : Implements llGetInventoryKey with perms checking. Adds perms checking to llGetTexture, adds type checking to llStartSound, allows llSetTexture to reference textures by name
r4270 | teravus | 2008-04-17 12:42:54 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Re-Fixed caps
- This fixes chi11ken's/OpenViewer's libsl cap issue.
r4269 | teravus | 2008-04-17 08:58:50 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Acks the first UseCircuitCode packet
- Implements Teleport One Agent Home
r4268 | justincc | 2008-04-17 07:34:30 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
From: Alan M Webb <email@example.com> This provides fixed implementations for llListReplaceList and llList2CSV. llListReplaceList was broken except for simple indices. llList2CSV did not handle processing of an empty list.
r4267 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 07:26:19 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Added "svn load" command to correspond "svn save". Will grab the latest revision.
- TODO: Specific revision support.
r4266 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 07:22:48 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Added ITerrainModule interface to Terrain Module, and registered accordingly in Scene.
r4265 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 06:20:06 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 7 lines
- Added a directory for the SVN module. More about to come.* SVNBackupModule
- See OpenSim.ini.example settings for how to use
- Only compatible with svn:// and http:// authentication for the moment (and only using simple authentication). SSL/SSH key support is supported by the library used (SvnDotNet), but is not yet supported in OpenSimulator.
- Use the command "svn save" to make a copy of your regions to SVN. Presently this is not an automatic process, but such a feature is on the todo list.
- It will in your repository create a subdirectory for each region with the regions UUID, inside there it will create a 'terrain load' compatible 'heightmap.r32', and a load-xml2 compatible 'objects.xml' plus information files.
- Untested on Linux, some compatibility work may be needed by Linux peoples. The dependencies will be the same as for SvnDotNet which is supposedly mono-compatible.
r4264 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 06:06:58 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Added a directory for the SVN module. More about to come.
r4263 | chi11ken | 2008-04-17 05:16:19 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Update svn properties. Add copyright info to some source files.
r4262 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 05:07:54 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Missed a file while committing.
r4261 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 04:42:06 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Committing first version of SVN Backup Module
This is a module which allows you to periodically export a serialised version of your region to a SVN repository and store it there. It is still a work in progress and is currently disabled and incomplete, but some of the functionality is demonstratable.
r4260 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 03:39:50 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Added appropriate license.txt in ThirdPartyLicenses/ for APR.
r4259 | afrisby | 2008-04-17 03:39:18 -0700 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Committing a whole bunch of binaries needed for SvnDotNet to function. Namely the apache portable runtime project. Under Apache 2.0 License.
r4258 | teravus | 2008-04-16 22:23:43 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Patch from ChrisDown to fix odd results when using landmarks. Thanks Chris! (Tweaked slightly so avatar don't end up underground).
- Removed some testing notices I had in there that were obnoxious.
r4257 | teravus | 2008-04-16 22:07:14 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- Implements 'Set Home to Here'
- Implements 'Teleport Home'
- User Server has to be updated for it to save your home in grid mode
- home position accuracy is in int because the grid comms ExpectUser method tries to convert to Uint and crashes if it gets a float. Added a convert to decimal in ExpectUser but to avoid a breaking change with old revisions, kept the save value in int for now. Eventually it needs to be a float, but lets release another incremental version before doing that.
r4256 | mw | 2008-04-16 09:28:02 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 1 line
moved the Thread.Sleep(500), to the correct side of the ar.AsyncWaitHandle.WaitOne(timeOut*1000, false); call.
r4255 | justincc | 2008-04-16 09:07:34 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
- From: Alan M Webb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Here's an updated ListInsertList implementation, tested to be LL
r4254 | justincc | 2008-04-16 08:57:55 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
From: Alan M Webb <email@example.com> This fixes a bug in LSL_Types.list GetSublist that was manifest if the source list was empty and negative indices were used.
r4253 | justincc | 2008-04-16 08:54:32 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- From Kurt Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yet more script function cleanup - Patch fixes many different script functions: NotImplemented that weren't there at all, redundant or unneeded m_host.AddScriptLPS, etc
r4252 | mw | 2008-04-16 08:49:28 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 1 line
added a thread.Sleep(500) to OGS1GridServices.CheckRegion() , to try to help avoid a potential race condition. As IAsyncResult.AsyncWaitHandle.WaitOne before a AsyncCallback is called. So in this case, its a race to see who sets or reads the bool m_bAvailable first.
r4251 | chi11ken | 2008-04-16 07:51:31 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Update svn properties.
r4250 | teravus | 2008-04-16 07:29:57 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 1 line
- Set default EstateSettings regionFlags to allow 'set home here', and 'create landmark'. This won't apply retroactively, so you'll need to replace the region_flags value in your estate_settings.xml file to 336723974 and then in the estate tools dialog, re-set your desired simulator setup if you want people to be able to create landmarks without viewing admin options.
r4249 | teravus | 2008-04-16 07:10:54 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Applying melanie's Landmark patch. Thanks Melanie!
- To make a landmark, you currently have to enable admin options in the advanced menu first. We're working on this.. however use the admin options solution in the mean time.
r4248 | sdague | 2008-04-16 03:54:32 -0700 (Wed, 16 Apr 2008) | 8 lines
After reading Timer.cs in the mono source, I'm not convinced that timer.Enabled modification is thread safe. I suspect the statsHeartBeat call to be one of our hot spots because is tries to synchronize not with a lock, but by disabling and enabling itself. I've replaced that with a lock in the hopes that this affects either the 100% bug, or the invoke_void bugs.
r4247 | afrisby | 2008-04-15 22:17:56 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 3 lines
- Committing PumaCode SvnDotNet DLL library - a C# binding for SVN access.
- Required for upcoming work on a specialised module.
- Added license file (LGPL) to ThirdPartyLicenses/
r4246 | chi11ken | 2008-04-15 21:23:00 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 1 line
Update svn properties.
r4245 | ckrinke | 2008-04-15 20:55:21 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 4 lines
Thank you very much, Kmeisthax for: This patch makes the "Show in Search" checkbox on the viewer work. Additionally, I also discovered that show-in-search objects use the JointWheel flag, so this patch currently uses that flag. LibSL needs to add a flag to enum LLObject.ObjectFlags, "IncludeSearch = 32768" so we aren't using a legacy flag.
Additionally this patch also contains a small fix to BaseHTTPServer that lets the response content-type to be something other than text/html. For some reason this didn't get submitted with the DataSnapshot merge.
r4244 | teravus | 2008-04-15 16:10:12 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 5 lines
- A tweak of the caps system so that new caps have random paths instead of a fixed path
- This allows caps requests to be routed to regions where the agent is currently a root agent instead of the region that they logged into as it did previously.
- This fixes a wide variety of bugs related to 'can't do X once i've crossed a border'.
- The first seed cap request fails, the second one works. (this generates an error message on the console)
r4243 | sdague | 2008-04-15 16:01:42 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
fix types on nhibernate mappings for User bits
r4242 | justincc | 2008-04-15 15:56:18 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Fix mantis 975 - prim text > 255 chars
r4241 | justincc | 2008-04-15 15:44:18 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Tiny, tiny, login message refinement to reduce human parsing requirements
r4240 | justincc | 2008-04-15 15:41:34 -0700 (Tue, 15 Apr 2008) | 2 lines
- Make it easier to follow logins on the user server by changing and tidying up log messages