0.4.5.1-stable

From OpenSim

Jump to: navigation, search

r2609 | chi11ken | 2007-12-07 02:56:42 -0700 (Fri, 07 Dec 2007) | 1 line

updated libopenjpeg-libsl-2.1.2.0.dylib


r2608 | mw | 2007-12-07 02:47:36 -0700 (Fri, 07 Dec 2007) | 1 line

updated openjpeg-libsl.dll


r2607 | adjohn | 2007-12-07 01:54:31 -0700 (Fri, 07 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Updates to LibSL revision 1498. Thanks Johan!


r2606 | teravus | 2007-12-07 00:42:03 -0700 (Fri, 07 Dec 2007) | 4 lines

  • Added hacked support for 'anyone can move' and 'anyone can copy'.
  • BACKUP YOUR PRIM BEFORE UPDATING TO THIS and then double check the prim permissions after applying it with a different avatar (then the master avatar or the prim owner avatar).
  • Also, beware that any objects created under the old permission scheme may react oddly. They may automatically allow anyone to modify them, (which you'll then have to un-set).
  • It's hacked support because when 'anyone can move is set', any avatar can modify the prim (texture, shape, scale, etc)

r2605 | chi11ken | 2007-12-06 19:14:17 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 1 line

added timer_Script to OpenSim.ini.example


r2604 | chi11ken | 2007-12-06 19:00:35 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 1 line

added one more command to the console help.


r2603 | sdague | 2007-12-06 14:59:31 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 3 lines

added a lock to prevent multiple Timer popping races on the packet queues.


r2602 | sdague | 2007-12-06 13:13:02 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 6 lines

reversing the r2599 patch, as this started causing CreateThread errors for me on Mono 1.2.4, which led to client crashes. I think the Timer.Stop() wasn't doing what was desired on Mono. The Queue refactoring should address the readability issues lbsa71 was working on as soon as I get the merge together.



r2601 | chi11ken | 2007-12-06 11:17:44 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 1 line

removed obsolete Verbose() function


r2600 | chi11ken | 2007-12-06 10:41:21 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 1 line

more minor cleanup. added some command descriptions to region server help.


r2599 | lbsa71 | 2007-12-06 07:08:22 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 3 lines

  • now the throttle timer is stopped whilst processing Queue so that it won't fire twice
  • started to refactored throttling method
  • some code convention refactorings

r2598 | mw | 2007-12-06 03:29:53 -0700 (Thu, 06 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Fixed conversation bug in InventoryConfig


r2597 | afrisby | 2007-12-05 23:36:49 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Removed lots of scurrilous uses of ASCII/UTF8.GetBytes for making packet strings. BAD PROGRAMMER BAD. Use Helpers.StringToField instead. >_>

r2596 | chi11ken | 2007-12-05 21:01:56 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 1 line

minor cleanup of Scene.cs (parameter naming, function documentation stubs, duplicated UUID, you know...)


r2595 | chi11ken | 2007-12-05 20:02:17 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 1 line

added svn:ignore to stuff in OpenSim.DataStore.MSSQL


r2594 | chi11ken | 2007-12-05 18:41:41 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 1 line

removed some duplicate hard-coded port numbers. changed ports to uint.


r2593 | mw | 2007-12-05 12:02:57 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Some refactoring of the RestObjectPoster (and related classes).


r2592 | sdague | 2007-12-05 12:00:29 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 11 lines

From Justin Casey (IBM)

When using a local inventory service, this patch stops items held in the root 'my inventory' folder from 'disappearing' on server restart. They were actually still there, we just weren't retrieving them. >From looking at the grid inventory server, the bug probably still exists in there. But I wanted to get this patch in first and consult with MW about the grid fix (he may be planning to change the area extensively soon).



r2591 | sdague | 2007-12-05 11:58:55 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 4 lines

Do not create a new asset on item metadata change

From Justin Casey (IBM)


r2590 | sdague | 2007-12-05 11:45:05 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 11 lines

From Gary Chernega (IBM)

This patch adds x, y, and z offsets to the load-xml command. If you had a prim at 100,100,20 thats where it would get loaded everytime. This patch lets you place it at an offset from 100,100,20.. as such:

       load-xml <filespec> -newUI 3 1 2

Loading the prim at 103, 101, 22



r2589 | teravus | 2007-12-05 08:53:58 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

  • Applied MSSQL Patch from akokko, Thanks! akokko
  • This hasn't been tested in MSSQL mode, however it's been checked to make sure it doesn't cause any issues with mySQL/SQLlite

r2588 | mw | 2007-12-05 06:23:12 -0700 (Wed, 05 Dec 2007) | 1 line

made one or two more methods in Scene virtual to allow overriding in sub classes.


r2587 | teravus | 2007-12-04 23:44:32 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 4 lines

  • Refactored Permissions into ScenePresence as requested by MW
  • Un-hackerized generating the client_flags
  • Now handling the ObjectPermissions Update packet
  • Warning: Backup your prim before updating. If you fail to do so and something goes wrong then, All Yr prim are belong to us!

r2586 | chi11ken | 2007-12-04 21:16:20 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

fixed a few compiler warnings under mono (committed from a train, with adjohn and afrisby, enroute to a wine cave with the worst wine in the world)


r2585 | teravus | 2007-12-04 16:58:44 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • disabled some confusing code regarding permissions

r2584 | chi11ken | 2007-12-04 15:14:53 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

keeping opensim safe for children -- made some namespace references less explicit


r2583 | chi11ken | 2007-12-04 14:44:10 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

made log messages for known unhandled packet types shorter and yellower. added handler stubs.


r2582 | sdague | 2007-12-04 13:20:15 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

minor refactor so that I can now grok what happens for outgoing packets


r2581 | lbsa71 | 2007-12-04 09:41:20 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Some more ApplyPhysics voodoo

r2580 | teravus | 2007-12-04 09:07:59 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 3 lines

  • Avatar picker works in grid mode now.
  • To test, click the communicate button, then click the 'add' button and type a name. You will get a list of closely matching avatar names.
  • Before this'll work on your sim in grid mode, the UGA needs to be updated. If it isn't updated, then you'll get a message on the sim console when searching like, 'got invalid queryid'.

r2579 | lbsa71 | 2007-12-04 06:46:18 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • ApplyPhysics now creates the PhysActor as well.

r2578 | lbsa71 | 2007-12-04 06:43:11 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • took a stab at #54

r2577 | lbsa71 | 2007-12-04 04:11:13 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Added ApplyPhysics helper on group.

r2576 | afrisby | 2007-12-04 03:22:09 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

  • More console message fixes
  • Tagged Verbose("msg",...) as obsolete. Please use Verbose("AREA","msg",...) instead.

r2575 | afrisby | 2007-12-04 03:13:13 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed a whole bunch of console messages.

r2574 | chi11ken | 2007-12-04 03:04:01 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

removed old svn eol-style property


r2573 | chi11ken | 2007-12-04 02:57:45 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

fixed exception and login failure in SimpleApp. (still doesn't work like it used to, though)


r2572 | afrisby | 2007-12-04 01:18:09 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Removed 12 compiler warnings.

r2571 | afrisby | 2007-12-04 00:56:23 -0700 (Tue, 04 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed compile issue.

r2570 | afrisby | 2007-12-03 22:47:51 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 4 lines

  • Added SSL Support to HttpListener
  • Added SSL Option to User Server to allow logins to be done via SSL.
  • Added sane handling for when Remote Admin Plugin configuration is not found
  • Added some performance boosts to an area of libTerrain which was highlighted in profiling.

r2569 | teravus | 2007-12-03 22:31:47 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Flying with ODE and got that sinking feeling? This should help

r2568 | chi11ken | 2007-12-03 21:59:27 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style


r2567 | teravus | 2007-12-03 19:51:09 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Split out the ODEPlugin Nested classes.

r2566 | sdague | 2007-12-03 14:47:28 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

further encapsulation of function in PacketQueue and PacketThrottle


r2565 | sdague | 2007-12-03 13:06:01 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 21 lines

From Justin Casey (IBM)

While exploring what it would take to get the 'new script' button working, I encountered the fact, some way down in the rabbit hole, that if a user renamed an item in their inventory and logged out (without a restart of the simulator), on log in the new name was not preserved.

As far as I can see, this was because any updates which didn't occur inside a transaction were ignored by opensim. This patch pays attention to those changes. It generates a new asset when an item is updated and changes the user's inventory properties appropriately. I believe this behaviour is in line with the copy-on-write semantics used in the Second Life protocol - perhaps it could be optimized if we knew for sure that the only copy of the object was in the user's inventory.

This also means that if you rename an item (e.g. a script) before you drag it into an object's inventory, the inventory will receive the item's most recent name and description.



r2564 | teravus | 2007-12-03 12:21:26 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Now using interpolation to expand the 256x256 heightfield data to 512x512 before it's passed to ODE.

r2563 | sdague | 2007-12-03 10:24:27 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 6 lines

This is a simple patch which just renames an IClientAPI method to SendInventoryItemCreateUpdate() in order to reflect the actual packet it sends (UpdateCreateInventoryItem).

From Justin Casey (IBM)


r2562 | mw | 2007-12-03 07:57:39 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 3 lines

Added a flag to load-xml console command, that will generate new uuids for the loaded Sceneobjects (as per mantis request #53). To use append "-newUID" to the end of the command, so new format is : "load-xml <filename> -newUID". If you don't add the "-newUID", then the uuids in the xml file will be kept.


r2561 | mw | 2007-12-03 07:37:20 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Fixed bug in Appearance update in AvatarFactoryModule.


r2560 | teravus | 2007-12-03 06:11:15 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

  • Resize terrain heightmap info going to ODE to double the resolution.
  • Using the nearest neighbor method, interpolation coming soon.

r2559 | mw | 2007-12-03 03:36:32 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Some refactoring


r2558 | mw | 2007-12-03 02:58:25 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Added another .ini file error catch to the RemoteAdminPlugin Initialise method.


r2557 | mw | 2007-12-03 02:50:33 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Applied patch from mantis issue #110 (with one or two tiny changes) , thanks mpallari/_SomeOne_


r2556 | chi11ken | 2007-12-03 00:43:47 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

added svn:ignore on stuff in ApplicationPlugins/RemoteController


r2555 | afrisby | 2007-12-03 00:38:06 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Removed VS added directory.

r2554 | afrisby | 2007-12-03 00:28:04 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Added a XMLRPC Restart command to RemoteAdminPlugin

r2553 | chi11ken | 2007-12-03 00:26:27 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

minor meaningless changes


r2552 | afrisby | 2007-12-03 00:14:58 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added XMLRPC Broadcast Alert method.
  • Renamed a few console messages to match the new "RADMIN" tag for remote-admin stuff.

r2551 | chi11ken | 2007-12-03 00:10:08 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style


r2550 | afrisby | 2007-12-03 00:06:46 -0700 (Mon, 03 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Moved XMLRPC Controller to a Application Plugin. Requires testing.

r2549 | afrisby | 2007-12-02 23:29:36 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 1 line

  • Applied a few commits left on my laptop to OpenSimController.

r2548 | mw | 2007-12-02 14:44:14 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Just for Cfk!


r2547 | mw | 2007-12-02 13:43:21 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Attempt to fix mantis issue #82, taking prims into inventory and then rezzing them in another region.


r2546 | mw | 2007-12-02 11:49:42 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

Added some error handling (and console output) to BaseHttpServer. a few other bits of refactoring.


r2545 | mw | 2007-12-02 07:56:23 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 3 lines

Very partial Avatar Appearance (ie, clothes/body parts) "storage". In standalone mode it will mean that when you log off and log back on ,as long as the region server hasn't been restarted , your avatar will start with wearing the clothes that it wore on log off. In grid mode its even more limited in that wearing/removing clothes/body parts are only stored in the region server instance you are one. so if you are in a different region to your login region (which are on different region server instances), and then change clothes, those changes won't be remembered. So as said, its very limited but is a small step towards having proper appearance persist. Just need to store this data out to a database.


r2544 | mw | 2007-12-02 07:12:56 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Fixes a bug that my last commit introduced.


r2543 | mw | 2007-12-02 06:59:15 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Some refactoring , mainly on Inventory code.


r2542 | mw | 2007-12-02 03:21:17 -0700 (Sun, 02 Dec 2007) | 1 line

New Inventory folder should now be stored to the inventory server/database. This also seems to fix the problem of Body parts not being persisted properly.


r2541 | mw | 2007-12-01 14:52:10 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Rezzing multiple copies of a inventory prim should now work.


r2540 | chi11ken | 2007-12-01 14:45:43 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

attempt to fix sitting-related bugs #3 and #67


r2539 | mw | 2007-12-01 14:16:42 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Due to popular demand, a rezzed prim should no longer delete the original inventory item. (hasn't been tested to make sure no conflicts happen if that new rezzed object is then taken back into inventory but don't think there will be any)


r2538 | mw | 2007-12-01 14:03:10 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

as a Test, attempted to disable mysql inventory table auto creation.


r2537 | mw | 2007-12-01 13:57:14 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Attempt to fix mantis issue # 73


r2536 | mw | 2007-12-01 13:12:36 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

added the mysql table files for inventory. Thanks nebadon.


r2535 | mw | 2007-12-01 12:57:23 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

On login, if a set of inventory folders doesn't exist for the user then a new set is created in the inventory database. Most likely still better to use some other script to populate the inventory database instead of relaying on this.


r2534 | mw | 2007-12-01 11:49:17 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 2 lines

Initial working Grid Inventory server. Only been tested on a very small grid, so likely to have problems on a larger grid with more people? To use , both the user server and Inventory server need to be running this latest revision. (older regions should be able to still be used, just the user won't have inventory on them). Also and HERE IS THE BIG BREAK ISSUE, currently, so that the initial inventory details for a user are added to the inventory db , you need to recreate the accounts using the user server "create user" feature. It should be quite easy to manual populate the inventory database instead but I someone else will need to look into that) Also I've only tested using SQLite as the database provider, there is a Mysql inventory provider but I don't know if it works (SQLite is set as default, so you will need to change it in the inventory server config.xml)


r2533 | mw | 2007-12-01 09:40:26 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Attempt to fix mantis issue # 65, seems like it is a race condition between two regions trying to add a user to the AssetTransactionManager at the same time. So have placed a lock around the Dictionary add.


r2532 | mw | 2007-12-01 08:20:49 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

Attempted fix for mantis issue# 66


r2531 | mw | 2007-12-01 07:31:21 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

small bit of refactoring


r2530 | mw | 2007-12-01 07:25:46 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

the fix, so that trunk works again


r2529 | mw | 2007-12-01 07:20:37 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 6 lines

Part 1 of a commit. This revision will not compile, part 2 will be added in a couple of minutes that should fix that. Some work towards persisting Avatar Appearance (what is being worn). Added OnAvatarNowWearing event to IClientAPI that is triggered by AgentIsNowWearing packets. stub code to subscribe to this event in AvatarFactoryModule. Todo: code needs to be added to AvatarFactoryModule to save the uuids to a database and then read them back when that modules TryGetIntialAvatarAppearance() method is called. Done some changes to Scene to make it easier to subclass it: including changed some private fields to protected and made some methods virtual.


r2528 | chi11ken | 2007-12-01 05:12:41 -0700 (Sat, 01 Dec 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style


r2527 | sdague | 2007-11-30 14:51:13 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

mod packetqueue to use the throttle class container


r2526 | sdague | 2007-11-30 14:29:21 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

the packet throttle stuff is duped enough that a seperate container for this probably makes the limits easier to understand


r2525 | sdague | 2007-11-30 14:09:49 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

starting to fill out PacketQueue, refactoring as I go. This doesn't link into the rest of the code yet, and won't until it is complete.


r2524 | teravus | 2007-11-30 14:01:03 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed a bug in my 'user already logged in' fix that could cause a null reference exception.

r2523 | sdague | 2007-11-30 13:16:40 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 6 lines

Patch for mantis 0000015: Textures don't display in the object properties window

From Justin Casey (IBM)



r2522 | teravus | 2007-11-30 09:29:23 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Refactored the initial raytracer so it doesn't use the Parent reference.
  • Fixed a 'statement out of order' error in the setting of the permissions that are sent to the client.

r2521 | sdague | 2007-11-30 08:27:56 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 6 lines

return of the inv-lib-root patch from Justin Casey (IBM)

Should fix libsl login ability. No long breaks my login to test environment.



r2520 | mw | 2007-11-30 08:10:47 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 1 line

added support for a console command script to be ran every 20 minutes (will make that time changable in a future commit), to use add a entry under the Startup section of opensim.ini , with: timer_Script = "<filename>" (the filename being the console "script" you want to be ran every 20 minutes). This hasn't been tested very much so..


r2519 | mw | 2007-11-30 05:10:12 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 1 line

small change to OnSceneGroupMove event (in SceneEvents.cs)


r2518 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-30 02:42:36 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Refactored away permissions and physics flag duplications

r2517 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-30 01:54:42 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Made RegionUp virtual

r2516 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-30 01:08:14 -0700 (Fri, 30 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Removed permissions flag appliance from Xml deserialization
  • Various code convention compliance

r2515 | teravus | 2007-11-29 21:54:15 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Extended our semi-stupid implementation of in world object permissions to show a user's client that it can't edit a prim if it doesn't have permission.
  • Permissions is due for a big revamp. The current way it's done is a hack at best.

r2514 | teravus | 2007-11-29 19:14:29 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • This extends my first hack to clear out the useragent table for that specific user.
  • This helps people who have multiple records in their useragent table.
  • This update should be looked at.. because really what it should be doing is initiating a grid wide logoff.

r2513 | teravus | 2007-11-29 19:01:12 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Here's the issue, on log-off, the routine sets up a null useragent member and then tries to save it to the database.. where it was going wrong, is the database had a check to do *nothing* when it got a null useragent. I made it delete the userAgent row. This should be a good enough fix to solve the problem. It still needs to be looked at by a DB guy

r2512 | teravus | 2007-11-29 18:20:31 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Temporary fix for 'User already online' issue in standalone mode.
  • Revert this once we get a working logoff.

r2511 | sdague | 2007-11-29 13:20:11 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

revert r2510, this seems to break normal logins, at least from Linux clients.


r2510 | sdague | 2007-11-29 10:14:06 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 5 lines

return an appropriate inv_lib_root, which the libsl folks have identified as the reason libsl can't currently connect to OpenSimulator.

Patch from Justin Casey (IBM)


r2509 | sdague | 2007-11-29 09:32:19 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

add a few more parens to make sure that throttling condition is really happening the way we want it to.


r2508 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-29 08:27:57 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Fixed neighbour range bug
  • Various refactorings

r2507 | teravus | 2007-11-29 08:24:31 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Thanks to _SomeOne_, Server side permissions on object editing. Be aware, that if you're editing an object on your client that you're not allowed to, it'll appear that it's moving to you, but won't actually be moving on the sim.

r2506 | teravus | 2007-11-29 07:08:34 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Added more information about the sim that you're connecting to in remoting during the sim, regionup message.
  • Added the main cause for the remoting error to the console display.
  • This will make it easier to debug future remoting issues.

r2505 | teravus | 2007-11-29 00:25:58 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added a 50 second restart notify timer that gets reset when new regions come up to give servers that host a lot of sims a long time to start listening.

r2504 | chi11ken | 2007-11-29 00:22:11 -0700 (Thu, 29 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed duplicate login in standalone mode (mostly untested in grid mode)


r2503 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-28 23:07:48 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • minor refactorings

r2502 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-28 23:06:42 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Locking on local scope variable does not make sense - every thread will have its own
  • Locking on value, then changing it does not make sense - lock will happen on old reference
  • Taking a local copy of the shared resource then locking on the copy does not make sense - lock will happen on copy

r2501 | babblefrog | 2007-11-28 19:30:11 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Changed to doing only 1 request to the grid server from main map. Hopefully we are not requesting too much in one gulp.


r2500 | teravus | 2007-11-28 19:07:19 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Fixed about 7 issues with restarting sims and resolved interRegion comms issues. This includes the issue that MW described this morning.

There's a lot of little nit picky changes that make a world of difference.


r2499 | chi11ken | 2007-11-28 18:57:59 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style


r2498 | sdague | 2007-11-28 11:39:07 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

I believe this turns throttling back on. I had expected that the Queue would come in by reference, but it didn't appear to be.


r2497 | sdague | 2007-11-28 09:24:28 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 8 lines

update prebuild

Nant files now obey the target out of prebuild.xml, so Linux users will be able to build as Debug Nant clean target now does the right thing (doesn't wipe out all of bin/)

Prebuild's own prebuild system is broken due to the .exe workaround added a while ago, will register a bug for that seperately.


r2496 | sdague | 2007-11-28 06:33:57 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

merged ClientView into a non partial class. Will make it easier to start breaking this up into more discreet functional classes


r2495 | mw | 2007-11-28 05:36:09 -0700 (Wed, 28 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

Moved the m_sceneGridService.RegisterRegion(RegionInfo); call out of LoadWorldMap and into its own public method (which is called during region creation). We shouldn't have things like that in methods like LoadWorldMap as some regions might not being having a worldmap loaded via the LoadWorldMap method (like in custom applications). Deleted the CreateTerrainTextureInitial Method which was a 99% duplicate of CreateTerrainTexture, with just a bool field setting difference. That bool is now passed to CreateTerrainTexture as a param.


r2494 | teravus | 2007-11-27 23:31:27 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Disambiguation in the 'sim is restarting message' that tells you 'which' sim is restarting in the area.

r2493 | teravus | 2007-11-27 23:18:07 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Restaring the sim works fine in grid mode now. Sims announce themselves to their neighbors when they start up. Neighbors get this message and tell their agents that there's a new sim up.
  • Certain unrecoverable physics based crashes in ODE are now hooked up to the 'restart the sim' routine.

r2492 | sdague | 2007-11-27 14:27:32 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 5 lines

build ThrottleCheck function to clear up bits of the throttle code.

Fix typo on throttling Task packets incorrectly


r2491 | sdague | 2007-11-27 13:50:45 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

moved out nested class to it's own file


r2490 | sdague | 2007-11-27 13:37:17 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

some variable renames to help me read the throttle code


r2489 | mw | 2007-11-27 08:44:39 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Fixed bug, where the clients in a region weren't told to kill a user's avatar when that user teleported to a different region.


r2488 | sdague | 2007-11-27 08:39:35 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Remove unused function, one less warning


r2487 | sdague | 2007-11-27 08:32:30 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

remove the .dll from System.Data, this breaks monodevelop builds


r2486 | teravus | 2007-11-27 06:46:52 -0700 (Tue, 27 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

Fixed an event in the events chain in inter-region communications. As a consequence, restarting sims in the same process instance now shows them when they come back up in grid mode and standalone mode.


r2484 | babblefrog | 2007-11-26 09:40:08 -0700 (Mon, 26 Nov 2007) | 1 line

MainMap workaround. Map still does not fill in automatically, but one click on map should return a decent portion of it.


r2483 | babblefrog | 2007-11-26 09:39:00 -0700 (Mon, 26 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Attempt to handle MYSQL error fetching assets


r2482 | afrisby | 2007-11-26 08:06:51 -0700 (Mon, 26 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Disabled primitive count updates on Parcels for the moment, until we can move parcels into a module.

r2481 | teravus | 2007-11-25 22:02:18 -0700 (Sun, 25 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Restarting regions with the estate tools works in sandbox mode. I'm still working on grid mode, however. It doesn't break anything, but that feature doesn't work in grid mode yet either.

r2480 | babblefrog | 2007-11-25 15:27:42 -0700 (Sun, 25 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Added Region name to the terrain texture description that gets sent to the asset server


r2479 | babblefrog | 2007-11-25 14:21:44 -0700 (Sun, 25 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Added new configuration item to User Server: X and Y of region to send user to if their logon region is down. Known good region, sort of.


r2478 | babblefrog | 2007-11-25 10:53:16 -0700 (Sun, 25 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Rez new prims ON the ground, not halfway buried. Mantis 33.


r2477 | teravus | 2007-11-24 21:52:14 -0700 (Sat, 24 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added the ability to restart your individual sims from within them using the estate tools.
  • The sims properly restart, however they don't yet notify the existing avatars that they are up. To see the sim again, you'll need to log-out and back in until I can figure out how to get the proper data to the sims and to the avatar so they reconnect again.

r2476 | babblefrog | 2007-11-24 21:33:18 -0700 (Sat, 24 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Ignore nullreferenceexception in removeclient. The avatar is already gone.


r2475 | babblefrog | 2007-11-24 20:14:43 -0700 (Sat, 24 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed order of map block requests to grid server. flipped map texture, as it was upside down.


r2474 | teravus | 2007-11-24 14:23:28 -0700 (Sat, 24 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Experimental updated Linux ODE library

r2473 | afrisby | 2007-11-24 03:36:54 -0700 (Sat, 24 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Removed references to "new LLUUID()", replaced with LLUUID.Zero.

r2472 | afrisby | 2007-11-24 03:05:42 -0700 (Sat, 24 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added some bounds checks to the sendLandUpdate packet to deal with agents coming in from foreign regions.
  • Updated bounds-check of getLandObject to check for >= 256 rather than > 256.

r2471 | teravus | 2007-11-23 21:12:55 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Changed reference to NullReferenceException to System.NullReferenceException for Linux

r2470 | babblefrog | 2007-11-23 20:55:35 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Test storing terrain texture to grid assetserver on startup. Needed for main map functionality.


r2469 | teravus | 2007-11-23 20:28:42 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added a way for the Region master user to kick individual users from their sim with a custom message. Their client says, "You've been logged off of secondlife, <Your custom message here> and logs them off.
  • Added a way for the Region master user to kick *ALL* users from *ALL* their regions in the estate with a custom message.

r2468 | babblefrog | 2007-11-23 19:22:05 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Make remoting errors because of missing adjacent regions a little more user and console friendly


r2467 | teravus | 2007-11-23 18:38:36 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Hanling RequestGodlikePowers. On Request.. sends the sim owner's client the appropriate messages to make it think it's got god status. Will be used for finding more unimplemented packets....

r2466 | mingchen | 2007-11-23 18:31:42 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Shared Modules have feelings too! -- Shared Region Modules that are found in DLLs are now correctly loaded automagically.

r2465 | teravus | 2007-11-23 17:19:48 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added a nice 'The Region is going down.' message to the user when the sim owner issues 'shutdown' on the console.

r2464 | mingchen | 2007-11-23 13:17:49 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed bug causing parcel prim counts to stop updating.

r2463 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-23 13:03:55 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • convenience ignore

r2462 | mingchen | 2007-11-23 12:07:41 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed bug that resulted in most land settings being sent to the client. Media settings/parcel name are now correctly sent.

r2461 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-23 12:00:25 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • the export-map now takes 'CurrentOrFirst' Scene, not necessarily the CurrentScene (as that is not set initially, and hence the command was a bit unintuitive)

r2460 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-23 06:21:39 -0700 (Fri, 23 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Refactored NumPackets calculation

r2459 | teravus | 2007-11-22 22:56:35 -0700 (Thu, 22 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • added some functions for use in raytracing. They're kind of crappy now, so they only display 'guesses' on the console when you rez a prim.
  • any math gurus who'd like to improve rezzing need only to make the raytracer in SceneObjectPart work :D

r2458 | babblefrog | 2007-11-22 20:45:53 -0700 (Thu, 22 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Fixed Terrain rescale command


r2457 | teravus | 2007-11-22 16:56:44 -0700 (Thu, 22 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added more comments
  • Tweaked the esoteric throttler parameters again.

r2456 | teravus | 2007-11-22 16:14:38 -0700 (Thu, 22 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added another code path to skip the packet throttle queues when there's no need to queue the packet up.

r2455 | teravus | 2007-11-22 14:40:53 -0700 (Thu, 22 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Quelled a Log format exception in the logging routines.
  • Tweaked some esoteric throttle settings
  • Removed AgentThrottle from the unsupported packet list.

r2454 | teravus | 2007-11-22 12:01:53 -0700 (Thu, 22 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

Created a client driven packet throttler. The sim now respects the client's network throttle settings but does sanity checks to avoid too little(nothing gets sent) or too much(the sim crashes) data.

  • Consider this experimental.. however, it looks very promising.

r2453 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-22 08:43:28 -0700 (Thu, 22 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • removed erroneous comments

r2452 | teravus | 2007-11-21 18:32:13 -0700 (Wed, 21 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added code to capture the draw distance setting from the client.
  • Added a support function to InnerScene to calculate the distance between two vectors.

r2451 | mw | 2007-11-21 05:00:28 -0700 (Wed, 21 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Fixed bug that can lead to infinitive loops


r2450 | teravus | 2007-11-20 19:17:24 -0700 (Tue, 20 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Did some initial work for prim crossing. Just glue so far.
  • Added the child_get_tasks OpenSim.ini flag for testing the UDP packet sending code and packet throttler. This flag gets purposely disabled in grid mode. This flag also has the consequence that you can see the prim in neighboring regions without going into them. Be warned, this causes tons of dropped packets.

r2449 | sdague | 2007-11-20 14:25:27 -0700 (Tue, 20 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

fix for mantis #2 from Justin Casey (IBM)


r2448 | sdague | 2007-11-20 14:19:45 -0700 (Tue, 20 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

patch for llDie from Kurt Taylor (IBM)


r2447 | babblefrog | 2007-11-19 22:59:35 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

per chi11ken: adding check for out-of-bounds avatars in POS


r2446 | babblefrog | 2007-11-19 22:40:50 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

New improved POS! With slippery avatars and extra calculations.


r2445 | chi11ken | 2007-11-19 22:09:30 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed potential reference invalidation and array out of bounds exception in basicphysics


r2444 | chi11ken | 2007-11-19 22:05:27 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed array range out of bounds exception and reference invalidation under load in POS


r2443 | babblefrog | 2007-11-19 21:54:19 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Reverting my POS changes. I need to think this through a bit more.


r2442 | teravus | 2007-11-19 21:38:08 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Huge* structural changes in ODE/OdePrim to get all of the calls in threadlocked code. ODEPrim was almost completely re-written.

Copy/Space test needed.


r2441 | babblefrog | 2007-11-19 21:28:31 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

POS physics. tweaking stair-climbing which broke with my last change


r2440 | babblefrog | 2007-11-19 21:04:07 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

POS physics: removed "stickiness" from avatars so they can slide along surfaces instead of sticking to them.


r2439 | babblefrog | 2007-11-19 20:47:47 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Turned on more verbosity to try to debug assetserver failures


r2438 | sdague | 2007-11-19 16:00:08 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

there is no real reason to write this value back to estate settings, and it is the most often tickled part of this race condition.


r2437 | sdague | 2007-11-19 15:59:28 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

put in changes to only keep the last terrain revision. The current unbounded model causes performance and filesystem filling grief. Before enabling this again, we need a reasonable bounding model.


r2436 | teravus | 2007-11-19 09:12:53 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Tweaked for a possibility of 10 elements.


r2435 | teravus | 2007-11-19 08:59:05 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added noisy debug information on the Verbose console to help debugging oddly placed prim.

r2434 | teravus | 2007-11-19 08:37:50 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Space allocation fix for prim outside region. >256 & <0.

r2433 | sdague | 2007-11-19 08:07:04 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

hopefully resolve mantis issue #10 by locking correcty around terrain methods


r2432 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-19 06:13:28 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • added ttensy but important piece of knowledge to MySQL provider in OpenSim.ini.example

r2431 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-19 06:10:44 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added example MySQL connectionstring to OpenSim.ini.example

r2430 | teravus | 2007-11-19 05:28:00 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Fixed - outside of bounds error.


r2429 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-19 04:20:36 -0700 (Mon, 19 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Changed namespace

r2428 | chi11ken | 2007-11-18 22:28:00 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed POS rotation with certain angles


r2427 | chi11ken | 2007-11-18 21:46:05 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

added rotation support to POS


r2426 | teravus | 2007-11-18 21:15:18 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Split space array structure into a two dimentional array instead of a single one. Once again. Should help debugging space/copy issues.

r2425 | teravus | 2007-11-18 20:06:17 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Added medium debug information to Verbose mode of the console about Prim/space movements. Should help make sense of the copy prim bug. Use for Pastebin. :D


r2424 | teravus | 2007-11-18 13:45:47 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Copy/SpaceBorder Fix attempt number 3, hopefully the last

r2423 | teravus | 2007-11-18 13:24:51 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • 2nd attempt to fix the Spaceborder/copy bug

r2422 | afrisby | 2007-11-18 11:26:51 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Supressed the "not a module assembly" warning for verbosity reasons.

r2421 | chi11ken | 2007-11-18 11:20:02 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

flying in POS should be a bit smoother


r2420 | teravus | 2007-11-18 10:25:12 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Tentative Bug fix for OptikSL's intermittant Copy prim error.

r2419 | teravus | 2007-11-18 08:54:05 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Refactored IClientAPI.OutPacket to require a second mandatory parameter. This parameter has an enum:int ThrottleOutPacketType and contains types; Resend, Land, Wind, Cloud, Task, Texture, and Asset.

r2418 | chi11ken | 2007-11-18 08:14:37 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

cleaned up some mono compiler warnings


r2417 | chi11ken | 2007-11-18 06:50:46 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

first stab at implementation of CopyInventoryItem


r2416 | teravus | 2007-11-18 06:37:02 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Found several cases where prim set physical were not subscribing to physics events.

r2415 | mw | 2007-11-18 05:18:56 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Made the background (ie empty space) colour of the exported map image blue.


r2414 | mw | 2007-11-18 05:04:21 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Added "export-map <filename>" console command to the region server that will export a jpg image of the world map covering a 20 X 20 regions area centred on the current active region (ie the one set with change-region). While this should work in grid mode (if using the grid asset server and if my last commit did fix the world map), you might need to call the "export-map" command then wait a little while (60 seconds?) and then call it again so that you make sure the region has got all the texture assets from the asset server.


r2413 | mw | 2007-11-18 04:11:44 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 5 lines

Attempt to get World Map working in Grid mode, will need to be using the grid asset server for it to work correctly and has only been quickly tested in a three region grid. Moved PermissionManager creation out of the Scene constructor and instead a PermissionManager is passed to the constructor as a param. So that we could create and use custom permissionsManagers. Added AllowMovement property to ScenePresence which can be used to stop movement of avatars (for example in a custom region that wanted avatars always in one place). Added PermissionManager call when copying objects, although currently the call will always return true so that it allows copying in places like Wright Plaza. A few other changes/fixes.


r2412 | dalien | 2007-11-18 00:58:04 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

For every problem there's a solution that is simple, neat and wrong. Looks like it has nothing to do with childregions - reverting and will try to debug after the sleep. Sorry for the noise :)


r2411 | dalien | 2007-11-18 00:40:30 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

Looks like we're requesting the mapblocks for every agent - including childagents. The infrastructure is not robust enough to handle it at this time - so ignore all the MapBlock requests for childagents.


r2410 | dalien | 2007-11-18 00:16:17 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

Second try at having a bandaid for the multiple logins crash


r2409 | dalien | 2007-11-18 00:07:50 -0700 (Sun, 18 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

Revert the previous commit - indeed this needs to be fixed in a different place...


r2408 | dalien | 2007-11-17 23:33:15 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

Trap the error during the logout with connections to multiple sims on the same box (error in closecircuit) - temp band-aid, should have a better fix.


r2407 | dalien | 2007-11-17 23:16:39 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

Additional debugging output to see for what coordinates is the worldmap requested (crash is gone, but tons of worldmap requests)


r2406 | dalien | 2007-11-17 22:28:28 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

Prevent the region crash in gridmode on bringing up the map


r2405 | dalien | 2007-11-17 21:00:04 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

Added handler for MapNameRequest - OnMapNameRequest


r2404 | danx0r | 2007-11-17 16:28:44 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

improved avatar logic -- walk up low steps now, sorta


r2403 | danx0r | 2007-11-17 15:43:05 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

minor POS tweak for speed


r2402 | teravus | 2007-11-17 14:00:35 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fix Null comparison for Mono

r2401 | teravus | 2007-11-17 13:34:56 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed space related SimCrasher ODE error when a prim disables itself because it's out of bounds and user moves it back into the space.

r2400 | teravus | 2007-11-17 12:15:57 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • fixed goofy documentation error

r2399 | teravus | 2007-11-17 12:06:51 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added decoding of the AgentThrottleBlock of the AgentThrottle packet. It's still unhandled, and useful data can be sent to the packet throttler :D

r2398 | mw | 2007-11-17 05:03:20 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Added ClickAction property to SceneObjectPart (and the relevant changes in IClientAPI so its used), so that the default click action (ie touch, sit, etc) can be set on a prim. Note: Sill need to handle the incoming packets that set this, from the client.


r2397 | danx0r | 2007-11-17 02:59:07 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 6 lines

Out of a fog of alcohol and adenovirus, I present - POS! EXTREMELY basic collision detection; walk on prims don't rotate anything do not feed or annoy POS YMMV


r2396 | chi11ken | 2007-11-17 01:39:59 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style


r2395 | chi11ken | 2007-11-17 01:14:17 -0700 (Sat, 17 Nov 2007) | 1 line

minor cleanup of some dodgy bits


r2394 | chi11ken | 2007-11-16 23:25:41 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

added some POS gravity


r2393 | chi11ken | 2007-11-16 22:53:12 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

catch exceptions when loading malformed xml files


r2392 | chi11ken | 2007-11-16 22:33:42 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed svn:ignore on POSPlugin


r2391 | teravus | 2007-11-16 22:16:36 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • ODEPlugin Thinned the avatar out to average SL thin-ness. There's more work to be done on this, however, avatar will have a lot less difficulty getting into tight spaces/prim cuts

r2390 | teravus | 2007-11-16 20:48:13 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • ODEPlugin - fixed issue where resizing prim causes the prim's collision box to no longer be matching the client's view of where it should be.

r2389 | teravus | 2007-11-16 15:13:13 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Resolved the situation where prim is loaded from storage and when pushed never stops.

r2388 | mingchen | 2007-11-16 15:02:16 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added the TimeDilation property to Scene

r2387 | teravus | 2007-11-16 11:30:25 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Trying a space/collision optimization technique in ODE. Let me know if you see a difference.

r2386 | mw | 2007-11-16 06:39:11 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

More cleaning up when deleting regions from a instance. NOTE: IGridServices.DeregisterRegion() method needs implementing for grid mode.


r2385 | chi11ken | 2007-11-16 03:35:52 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed some AssemblyInfo files


r2384 | chi11ken | 2007-11-16 03:25:27 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

added dummy POS physics plugin


r2383 | teravus | 2007-11-16 01:53:37 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • ODE step two on the way to separate dynamic space allocation ( One more to go )

r2382 | teravus | 2007-11-16 01:52:03 -0700 (Fri, 16 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed object edit movements causing full object updates instead of terse object updates since unlinking.

r2381 | chi11ken | 2007-11-15 20:21:48 -0700 (Thu, 15 Nov 2007) | 1 line

added libs for ode and openjpeg for intel mac osx to bin


r2380 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-15 12:53:10 -0700 (Thu, 15 Nov 2007) | 6 lines

      • BIG CHANGES : REGION STORAGE MOVED : UPDATE YOUR OpenSim.ini FROM OpenSim.ini.example **
  • Now moved region storage from region to application, so we have one storage per application, instead of one per region.
  • Changed so that the region store providers use connectionstrings, not filenames
  • Removed various unfit fields and properties (call me Darwin)



r2379 | sdague | 2007-11-15 12:11:25 -0700 (Thu, 15 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

make Stopped a bit sloppier which should help address any float round off issues


r2378 | teravus | 2007-11-15 11:37:20 -0700 (Thu, 15 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • ODE - Started the refactoring process to allow breaking up the scene into smaller spaces
  • ODE - No new visible speed improvements yet. From the coding side, the beginnings of dynamic space calculation..

r2377 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-15 08:32:28 -0700 (Thu, 15 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Added MySQLDataStore (adapted from MonoSqlite
  • Made startup a little bit more forgiving on dll load
  • Minor renamings and musings

r2376 | teravus | 2007-11-15 00:32:24 -0700 (Thu, 15 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Implemented the little friendly pop tooltip messages that appear when you hover your mouse over prim with the object name, description, ownerid.. etc.

r2375 | sdague | 2007-11-14 15:39:59 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

added first attempt at storing stopped physical objects


r2374 | mw | 2007-11-14 15:03:11 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Added "show regions" console command that displays the list of regions in that instance and their X , Y locations. (as requested/suggested by ckrinke)


r2373 | sdague | 2007-11-14 14:00:19 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

clean up most of my mess on terrain. Someone on .NET please test and make sure this remains working for you.


r2372 | sdague | 2007-11-14 09:35:51 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

managed to produce and kill the same exception on mono as on .net. Hopefully this means .net is fixed.


r2371 | sdague | 2007-11-14 09:29:34 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

bury connect creation deeper down in case this is what .NET hates


r2370 | sdague | 2007-11-14 09:26:18 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

random shot in the dark


r2369 | teravus | 2007-11-14 09:24:19 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • ODE removes an unnecessary lock.

r2368 | teravus | 2007-11-14 09:12:59 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Removes the console enumeration errors on sim start.

r2367 | sdague | 2007-11-14 09:08:10 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

remove limit stanza, see if this helps.


r2366 | sdague | 2007-11-14 08:52:39 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

get rid of parametrized query, in case this is the .NET issue (I hope not)


r2365 | sdague | 2007-11-14 08:35:27 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

further adventures in .NET workarounds


r2364 | sdague | 2007-11-14 08:15:01 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

no, this probably won't work either, but I'm going to at least make sure it works mono still


r2363 | sdague | 2007-11-14 08:03:17 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

more attempted voodoo around .NET


r2362 | sdague | 2007-11-14 07:11:45 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

attempt to resolve Sqlite not working on .NET for terrain


r2361 | teravus | 2007-11-14 04:56:57 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Copied objects are now owned by the object copier (Next Owner) (however next owner permissions are not applied yet)
  • In Serverside permissions mode; If you've copied an object, then you can delete it and clean up after yourself. The rest of the permissions functionality is still unchanged. Admin can delete any object.. etc.

r2360 | lbsa71 | 2007-11-14 04:22:01 -0700 (Wed, 14 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • moved outer tool dir into inner tool dir

r2359 | chi11ken | 2007-11-13 23:52:39 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 1 line

removed duplicate cloud.jp2 from bin directory


r2358 | babblefrog | 2007-11-13 23:25:51 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Whoops! Missing cloud texture.


r2357 | babblefrog | 2007-11-13 23:00:03 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Another try: Fix moon bleeding over into linden grid. Need to clear your cache to fix it.


r2356 | teravus | 2007-11-13 19:41:15 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 5 lines

  • Should help avatar climb steps better
  • Reduced ground friction when an avatar is moving
  • Followed Dan's advice and moved the walk/run movement controller to target_velocity instead of on the total movement
  • Reduced PID_D power by 1/5th (80)
  • More avatar movement tweaks.

r2355 | teravus | 2007-11-13 18:04:19 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Possibly resolved the excess sim lag.
  • Warning: Only try on Linux, Windows builds still have a terrain database problem.

r2354 | teravus | 2007-11-13 15:48:19 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added AvatarPicker in Standalone mode. Works for finding avatar to ban, manually trying to add a friend (with the add button) or useful to those who are curious which usernames have visited your standalone sim. Important for future development :D.
  • Grid mode always returns 0 results until the Grid Communications portion is done.

r2353 | sdague | 2007-11-13 12:57:11 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

first pass on unlinking of objects. From Jay Clarke (IBM)


r2352 | mw | 2007-11-13 09:31:11 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Added "remove-region <region name>" console command that "should" remove the named region/scene.


r2351 | sdague | 2007-11-13 08:50:56 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

working now. Needs cleanup, but I'll have to do that after the next meeting


r2350 | sdague | 2007-11-13 08:22:54 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

some changes to reduce memory significantly by not keeping all terrain revisions in memory. Once I'm sure this is working, I'll purge out some of the crufty code here.


r2349 | chi11ken | 2007-11-13 06:47:03 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 1 line

replaced exception when sitting and typing with rather amusing getting up and sitting back down animation


r2348 | mw | 2007-11-13 05:23:05 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Some work on cleanly removing Regions.


r2347 | mw | 2007-11-13 03:47:39 -0700 (Tue, 13 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

Some work on being able to set/send a users Buddylist info. (added handling code to LoginResponse). And as a test each user signing in will get the test account ("Mr OpenSim") as a friend (online/offline status will not currently show up)


r2346 | teravus | 2007-11-12 22:10:14 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Fixed the walk vs fall animation.
  • Tweaked a few things

r2345 | teravus | 2007-11-12 20:18:54 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Added AV Height Glue & Avatar Height stored on m_AVHeight in ScenePresence
  • Added glue to send it to the Physics Engines (in meters)
  • ODE Initial implementation of Avatar Height :D Change your height and not get all knee bendy

r2344 | chi11ken | 2007-11-12 19:30:43 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 1 line

added IDs for all built-in animations


r2343 | teravus | 2007-11-12 16:46:26 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Implemented Walk Vs Run in ODE. Also helps make the walk look smoother.
  • All thanks to unimplemented packet listing :D

r2342 | teravus | 2007-11-12 14:45:49 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 7 lines

  • Added a lot of Glue to help with reporting proper collisions.
  • ODE - Fixed the iscolliding property to report a static true when colliding.
  • Added reporting of collisions to call UpdateMovementAnimations
  • Added Jump - air animation (with arms outstretched).
  • Added Fall Animations
  • ODE - Added a small amount of X, Y motion control while jumping or Falling
  • ODE - Avatar movement animations are still a bit odd sometimes, and had to get this up there.

r2341 | sdague | 2007-11-12 13:35:25 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

fix compile issue on mono


r2340 | chi11ken | 2007-11-12 13:25:59 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 1 line

enable typing animation for chat, maybe


r2339 | chi11ken | 2007-11-12 12:05:55 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 1 line

removed obj directory from Region/Physics/Meshing


r2338 | chi11ken | 2007-11-12 12:01:04 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 1 line

added verbose output of unhandled packets from the viewer


r2337 | chi11ken | 2007-11-12 09:45:24 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 1 line

set svn:ignore on stuff in OpenSim/Region/Physics/Meshing


r2336 | teravus | 2007-11-12 09:22:23 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Sets ZeroMesher as default. (If you want to cut and hollow, you'll need to uncomment the Meshmerizer in OpenSim.ini)
  • Fixes a geometry issue in ODE when using ZeroMesher

r2335 | chi11ken | 2007-11-12 07:54:13 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style, reset default config


r2334 | teravus | 2007-11-12 05:43:01 -0700 (Mon, 12 Nov 2007) | 5 lines

  • Applied Gerhard's Meshing patch (Thanks! Gerhard)
  • Addition of Gerhard's ZeroMesher.
  • Addition of meshing OpenSim.ini parameter
  • Some modifications to the Meshmerizer
  • Meshmerizer set to default meshing plugin because ZeroMesher needs a memory locking fix. We'll switch it back after the memory locking issue is resolved.

r2333 | dalien | 2007-11-11 15:23:34 -0700 (Sun, 11 Nov 2007) | 4 lines

Patch from Mathias Soeken (thanks Mathias!) to take care of the color and alpha argument of the llSetText command.



r2332 | dalien | 2007-11-11 15:19:33 -0700 (Sun, 11 Nov 2007) | 7 lines

Fixing null pointer exception from Mathias Soeken:

e.Scene is copied to locale variable scene and replaced when it is null, but in the LLVector3 constructor in the next line, e.Scene is used, so it can be null.



r2331 | chi11ken | 2007-11-11 02:19:21 -0700 (Sun, 11 Nov 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style


r2330 | chi11ken | 2007-11-10 21:44:52 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed chatting while sitting


r2329 | babblefrog | 2007-11-10 19:52:38 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Better moon with new improved alpha-channel action!


r2328 | babblefrog | 2007-11-10 19:02:35 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 1 line

moon


r2327 | babblefrog | 2007-11-10 17:11:34 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Fixed bug in assetcache where certain textures were not being packetized correctly


r2326 | teravus | 2007-11-10 17:08:18 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • adds flag in OpenSim.ini for disabling physical prim. Look at OpenSim.ini.example in the bin folder for an example.

r2325 | chi11ken | 2007-11-10 14:20:55 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 1 line

removed OdePlugin/Meshing directory


r2324 | teravus | 2007-11-10 12:13:52 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Moves the Meshmerizer to a separate plugin
  • Experimental. Linux Prebuild needs testing.
  • One more update after this to remove the ODEMeshing directory....

r2323 | teravus | 2007-11-10 10:23:36 -0700 (Sat, 10 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • ODE Fixed annoying bug where resizing causes there to be a 'ghost' prim left that blocks your way.

r2322 | teravus | 2007-11-09 14:01:55 -0700 (Fri, 09 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Added an internal throttle on ODE physics updates
  • Added a ThrottleUpdates member to PhysicsActor to expose 'throttle' ability to the Scene.
  • Updated the ode.dll file with a fix to invalid data passed to ODE's heightfield collision calculator.

r2321 | sdague | 2007-11-09 13:47:20 -0700 (Fri, 09 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

add a few more verbose bits


r2320 | sdague | 2007-11-09 13:32:55 -0700 (Fri, 09 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

turn back on verbose message for resending packets


r2319 | sdague | 2007-11-09 13:02:44 -0700 (Fri, 09 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

don't break if they haven't defined the Sun section of their config


r2318 | sdague | 2007-11-09 12:53:23 -0700 (Fri, 09 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

make Sun progression configurable for the Sim from OpenSim.ini


r2317 | teravus | 2007-11-09 06:45:42 -0700 (Fri, 09 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Moved BulletX off of the 'constant terse update' method. It now only sends terse updates when needed.
  • Removed the 'constant poll method' from SceneObjectPart.cs - It was bad :P
  • Updated some Masses in ODE to help large prim slow down by friction easier.

r2316 | afrisby | 2007-11-08 19:38:26 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Protip: Commit AFTER compiling.

r2315 | afrisby | 2007-11-08 19:31:40 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added some code to prevent a spinlock.

r2314 | afrisby | 2007-11-08 19:26:26 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Tweaked how the throttle works.

r2313 | afrisby | 2007-11-08 19:24:14 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Tweaked throttle sizes. Throttle is now 256kbps outbound per client.

r2312 | afrisby | 2007-11-08 19:22:01 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Added some *VERY* experimental highly dodgy throttling of outbound packets to help alleviate clients borking during massive amounts of updates. Needs work.

r2311 | afrisby | 2007-11-08 19:13:07 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed compile issue.

r2310 | afrisby | 2007-11-08 18:59:18 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Added a mutex to the LoginService allowing only a single login simultaneously. (queues)
  • This is a temporary fix to prevent an issue with adjohn reported when attempting to login large numbers of users in a short period of time.
  • A rewritten login service is on the cards.

r2309 | teravus | 2007-11-08 18:43:54 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Fixed Resending Terse Updates Message on the console causing CPU usage to spike when the network connection isn't 100% and fast.

r2308 | teravus | 2007-11-08 11:17:48 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Stopped printing the prim's X cordinate difference from the last movement on the Console.

r2307 | teravus | 2007-11-08 08:22:36 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

  • Fixed occasional character drift caused by sim not sending the avatar's final resting velocity.
  • Added Smooth moving prim
  • Added event to PhysicsActor RequestPhysicsterseUpdate to allow physics plugins to be able to schedule a terse update.

r2306 | chi11ken | 2007-11-08 02:16:24 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

reformatted OpenSimAssetSet.xml (whitespace only)


r2305 | chi11ken | 2007-11-08 01:49:24 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed case of name key in OpenSimAssetSet.xml


r2304 | chi11ken | 2007-11-08 00:14:46 -0700 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007) | 1 line

fixed non-ASCII chat and IM


r2303 | chi11ken | 2007-11-07 20:11:10 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 1 line

converted hard-coded chat type values to ChatTypeEnum


r2302 | teravus | 2007-11-07 17:10:40 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

  • Added Rotational Velocity reporting for Client Interpolation to Terse Updates
  • Added Angular Velocity reporting for smooth-ish rotations on object collisions

r2301 | chi11ken | 2007-11-07 17:06:01 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 1 line

set svn:eol-style


r2300 | sdague | 2007-11-07 15:24:38 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 2 lines

get rid of the debug line, that's just going to drive everyone nuts


r2299 | sdague | 2007-11-07 15:22:32 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 6 lines

move Sun into a Region Module, pass 1. Currently this works fine with a fixed 30 minute day and the sun going East -> West again. It gets rid of super noon as well. It's a bit debug heavy right now, which I'll clean up tomorrow. I also plan to make time progression configurable in OpenSim.ini, but that will be tomorrow.


r2298 | darok | 2007-11-07 13:49:31 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 1 line

Update of libraries MonoXnaCompactMaths and Modified BulletX cause an update on MonoXnaCompactMaths. The method CreateFromRotation in Quaternion Class (MonoXnaCompactMaths) has been changed to make rotations work properly. See OpenSimulator libs.


r2297 | sdague | 2007-11-07 13:29:30 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

add SendSunPos function to IClientAPI to let us pull all the sun calculation logic into a module


r2296 | sdague | 2007-11-07 13:26:03 -0700 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007) | 3 lines

disable profuse logging messages for not saving physical objects, as it clouds up the console a bit too much


r2295 | chi11ken | 2007-11-06 19:42:18 -0700 (Tue, 06 Nov 2007) | 1 line

refactored some duplicate SceneObjectGroup searching code in Scene


r2294 | afrisby | 2007-11-06 14:41:11 -0700 (Tue, 06 Nov 2007) | 1 line

  • Moved /branches/ruby to /trunk/share/ruby
Personal tools
About This Wiki