HyperGrid Team/Chat Logs/2009.0402

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search

[14:30]  Richardus Raymaker: hi marcus
[14:30]  Marcus Llewellyn: Hiyas. :)
[14:30]  Tiffany Sicling: wb eagle
[14:30]  eaglefx Binder: Thanks Alot
[14:30]  Jos Joszpe: I will spread my regions over osg just within max range
[14:30]  Richardus Raymaker: the eagle has landed
[14:30]  Tiffany Sicling: marcus ?
[14:30]  Tiffany Sicling: lol
[14:30]  Marcus Llewellyn: Ayeahs?
[14:30]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[14:30]  Jos Joszpe: Hi Marcus
[14:30]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[14:31]  Tiffany Sicling: marcus is a cloud to me
[14:31]  Marcus Llewellyn rebakes
[14:31]  eaglefx Binder: Oh bugger Marcus you are naked!!
[14:31]  Marcus Llewellyn: I am???
[14:31]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[14:31]  Jos Joszpe: ah now I rmember your name marcus
[14:31]  Jos Joszpe: got somethiong for you
[14:31]  Tiffany Sicling: ahh, there ya are,Marcus
[14:31]  eaglefx Binder: better, now you have pants ..lol
[14:31]  Tiffany Sicling: green shirt, cap, etc.
[14:31]  eaglefx Binder: and shirt
[14:31]  Marcus Llewellyn: Thanks Jos! I grabbed one from your region already. Hehe.
[14:32]  Jos Joszpe: ohh coll
[14:32]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[14:32]  Jos Joszpe: well your duck
[14:32]  Jos Joszpe: lol]
[14:32]  Jos Joszpe: great !
[14:32]  eaglefx Binder: ;-)
[14:32]  eaglefx Binder: Okis so the res taint showing up!?
[14:32]  Jos Joszpe: I'm afraid not
[14:32]  eaglefx Binder: uhmmm, well Aprisl Fool ... hahaha
[14:33]  Jos Joszpe: that was yeterday
[14:33]  eaglefx Binder: Ouch
[14:33]  Jos Joszpe: la la la la lalala
[14:33]  eaglefx Binder: okay well some progress we mad is the wiki got updated
[14:33]  eaglefx Binder: we have been Wild Testing why the "Hall" didnt woork, so i think people make thair own halls"
[14:34]  eaglefx Binder: HG teleporters
[14:34]  Jos Joszpe: i just didn, t like teh design
[14:34]  eaglefx Binder: nah it was not so good
[14:34]  Jos Joszpe: and couldn't edit the scripts
[14:34]  Tiffany Sicling: I planned on making some HG TP's here
[14:34]  eaglefx Binder: yes thats the bad thing
[14:34]  Tiffany Sicling: some on the wall behind Richardus
[14:35]  eaglefx Binder: cool
[14:35]  Jos Joszpe: yes that is nice
[14:35]  Richardus Raymaker: i get my own HG hall idea.. only need to see if i can make it
[14:35]  Tiffany Sicling: the grayed out ones are inactive
[14:35]  eaglefx Binder: Okay Jos did you have a List of what we had in plan today?
[14:35]  Tiffany Sicling: does anyone have a list of them ?
[14:35]  eaglefx Binder: but i guess it is maybe better to save it for next
[14:35]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[14:35]  Tiffany Sicling: oh, and btw, the 4096 limit on the coords
[14:35]  eaglefx Binder: yes, and i updated the Wiki as well
[14:35]  Tiffany Sicling: Nibiru is at
[14:36]  Jos Joszpe: you can add that people can tp manually too
[14:36]  Jos Joszpe: it has the adresses in the notecrad
[14:36]  eaglefx Binder: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/HyperGrid_Team
[14:36]  Tiffany Sicling: 10075, 10075
[14:36]  Tiffany Sicling: any region further than what, 4096 grid points away won't work ?
[14:36]  eaglefx Binder: yes we need to make a Table like the one there was already on Public Hyper Grids
[14:36]  Tiffany Sicling: 40<something>
[14:37]  eaglefx Binder: look on last link in that page
[14:37]  Jos Joszpe: I think tis
[14:37]  Jos Joszpe: about locations
[14:37]  Tiffany Sicling: originally, I was gonna make Dradis HG
[14:37]  Jos Joszpe: I plan now on making 4 more hg regions in osg
[14:37]  Monk Zymurgy is Online
[14:37]  Jos Joszpe: place them as far as possible
[14:37]  Warin Cascabel is Offline
[14:37]  Tiffany Sicling: but it's touching Lbsa Plaza, and just residual AV traffic on Lbsa causes issues
[14:37]  Jos Joszpe: so you can jump further with jumps
[14:38]  Tiffany Sicling: maybe make a map
[14:38]  eaglefx Binder: yes we can make some maps of locations
[14:38]  Tiffany Sicling: and have some as half-way hubs
[14:38]  eaglefx Binder: yeps
[14:38]  Tiffany Sicling: to make going to certain ones 2 hops away from a sim that is further than the limit
[14:38]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[14:39]  Jos Joszpe: I plan on adding 4 hubs inworld
[14:39]  eaglefx Binder: it will be possible to place a sim inbetween
[14:39]  Tiffany Sicling: even on another grid or standalone, the coords have to be within reach
[14:39]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[14:39]  Jos Joszpe: like that we make a big grid available
[14:39]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[14:39]  eaglefx Binder: look these
[14:39]  eaglefx Binder: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Public_Hypergrid_Nodes
[14:39]  Tiffany Sicling: and the hub areas would be like subway stations
[14:40]  Richardus Raymaker: i have something in mind. when i have time. make standalone on 2e server. and from that one you jump to a new grid i will try to run
[14:40]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[14:40]  Tiffany Sicling: problem with the lists though
[14:40]  Tiffany Sicling: is that the coords aren't in some
[14:40]  Tiffany Sicling: those are important
[14:40]  eaglefx Binder: yes we have to update the wiki with coords on each
[14:40]  Tiffany Sicling: or otherwise we jump and see shiny black all around lol
[14:41]  Tiffany Sicling: and a relog to fix
[14:41]  Tiffany Sicling: in most cases
[14:41]  Jos Joszpe: good list
[14:41]  eaglefx Binder: well it is one that was already on the wiki
[14:41]  eaglefx Binder: so i placed it under the new page
[14:41]  Jos Joszpe: i will look it over and map it out
[14:41]  Richardus Raymaker: i hope franco grid gets a gateway. now i dont look much there. need to relog then
[14:42]  Tiffany Sicling: would be nice to have a utility to go out and test them to see which ones are online
[14:42]  eaglefx Binder: yes, well we can make Hubs Ondemand maybe ;))
[14:42]  Tiffany Sicling: grep for "find hippos quick" from an http hehe
[14:42]  Marcus Llewellyn: lol
[14:42]  Richardus Raymaker: not possible to do something with the http viewer ?
[14:43]  Tiffany Sicling: well, if a server is setup in world
[14:43]  Jos Joszpe: I do not mind going there to see
[14:43]  Jos Joszpe: I will do that
[14:43]  Tiffany Sicling: but have it connect to a php web server
[14:43]  eaglefx Binder: a pity kidd didnt come
[14:43]  Tiffany Sicling: have the web server check for sim up status
[14:43]  eaglefx Binder: she made a php/db already
[14:43]  Tiffany Sicling: then the inworld script asks for that
[14:43]  Tiffany Sicling: and adjusts prims and such inworld to match
[14:43]  eaglefx Binder: Oh here she comes
[14:43]  Marcus Llewellyn: Speak of the devil. ;)
[14:43]  eaglefx Binder: LOL
[14:43]  Tiffany Sicling: hi kidd :)
[14:44]  kidd piko: hiya
[14:44]  kidd piko: my ears were ringing
[14:44]  Jos Joszpe: we strated early
[14:44]  eaglefx Binder: u are nakidd!! ;))
[14:44]  Tiffany Sicling: lol
[14:44]  Jos Joszpe: sorry kidd
[14:44]  Jos Joszpe: forgot to menrion you
[14:44]  kidd piko: why did you do that??
[14:44]  Richardus Raymaker: hi kmidd
[14:44]  Richardus Raymaker: kidd
[14:44]  Jos Joszpe: was down from being down
[14:44]  Tiffany Sicling thinks eagle has a nekkid detector
[14:44]  eaglefx Binder: hahah
[14:44]  eaglefx Binder P
[14:44]  eaglefx Binder: Bleeh
[14:44]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[14:44]  eaglefx Binder: well could be i hav e.. hehe
[14:45]  eaglefx Binder: u are good now Kidd
[14:45]  kidd piko: thnx
[14:45]  eaglefx Binder: Oki can you warp us up on the php/db u made?
[14:45]  Tiffany Sicling: everybody looks normal 'cept for eagle
[14:45]  eaglefx Binder: Kidd
[14:45]  Tiffany Sicling: he's all gray to me
[14:45]  Richardus Raymaker: no eagle is grey
[14:45]  eaglefx Binder: Oh wel i only wear a tux
[14:46]  Tiffany Sicling: your tux got bleach on it
[14:46]  Jos Joszpe: it is hard to look normal ......
[14:46]  eaglefx Binder: ;)
[14:46]  Jos Joszpe: fo Eglefx
[14:46]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[14:46]  Tiffany Sicling: that fixed it
[14:46]  eaglefx Binder: yupprs
[14:47]  eaglefx Binder: Oki Kidd, can you tell about yout php/db?
[14:47]  eaglefx Binder: your
[14:47]  kidd piko: sure, but shouldn't we first take a look at the agenda that Jos made??
[14:47]  kidd piko: and is anyone keeping a log for the wiki??
[14:47]  Jos Joszpe: i never came to it
[14:47]  Jos Joszpe: sorry
[14:47]  eaglefx Binder: yes might be a good idea
[14:47]  Jos Joszpe: but we do fine
[14:48]  eaglefx Binder: yes well a agenda is always a good idea
[14:48]  eaglefx Binder: read up ;)
[14:48]  Tiffany Sicling: ok, who is the meeting coordinator ?
[14:48]  Jos Joszpe: yes and i wanted to make one but it all crashed on me now
[14:48]  eaglefx Binder: Jos is
[14:48]  Jos Joszpe: my memory won't jump in now
[14:48]  Marcus Llewellyn moves to appoint the gold brick coordinator.
[14:48]  kidd piko: the first thing that we should do is recap on old items
[14:48]  kidd piko: then go over new developments that happened since the last meeting
[14:49]  kidd piko: then discuss new items for the next week
[14:49]  Tiffany Sicling: diva is working on the HGinventory services
[14:49]  Jos Joszpe: yes and is good on her way
[14:49]  eaglefx Binder: great
[14:49]  kidd piko: do you know if she is going to make it tonight?
[14:50]  Richardus Raymaker: ok...
[14:50]  Tiffany Sicling: dunno
[14:50]  Jos Joszpe: I think not
[14:50]  Jos Joszpe: bluewall is oflinbe too
[14:50]  Tiffany Sicling: bluewall said he would like to be here, but he had RL issues to deal with
[14:50]  kidd piko: ok
[14:50]  eaglefx Binder: well how about schedule them in next time maybe?
[14:50]  kidd piko: so about the HGinventory services...
[14:51]  kidd piko: what exactly is the purpose of that??
[14:51]  Jos Joszpe: let me explain
[14:51]  kidd piko: transferring inventory between grids??
[14:51]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[14:51]  Warin Cascabel is Online
[14:51]  Jos Joszpe: now after a jump or a half you loose items
[14:51]  eaglefx Binder: it works now but is a bit flaky
[14:51]  Jos Joszpe: cannot give or rezz
[14:51]  Jos Joszpe: so that needs to be stable
[14:51]  ARADTech KoolKam is Offline
[14:51]  Tiffany Sicling: I was at grid4us.net and got a copy of the airport
[14:51]  Richardus Raymaker: aha
[14:52]  Tiffany Sicling: but none of the scripts came over
[14:52]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[14:52]  kidd piko: tiffany, i have noticed the same thing
[14:52]  Richardus Raymaker: i have it to... "hypergrid accesories"
[14:52]  Jos Joszpe: like that
[14:52]  kidd piko: if you go back to grid4us, then you can open those scriopts
[14:52]  kidd piko: *scripts
[14:52]  eaglefx Binder: well i got a new one from Edy, and wierd enough only my own prim/script worked
[14:52]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[14:52]  Tiffany Sicling: are they public ?
[14:52]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[14:52]  Jos Joszpe: if I want to post m,ail at grid4 us
[14:52]  Tiffany Sicling: ok
[14:52]  Jos Joszpe: I have to create the note there
[14:52]  Jos Joszpe: and save it there
[14:53]  kidd piko: right
[14:53]  eaglefx Binder: Edy made it full perms
[14:53]  Tiffany Sicling: I have a mailbox under the red Nibiru logo over there so if anyone needs to contact me, drop a notecard in it
[14:53]  kidd piko: i think that it may be possible to simply have the notecard open when you TP to the other grid
[14:53]  kidd piko: then it willtransfer with you
[14:53]  eaglefx Binder: but smomthing is wrong, we tried a whole evening to figure it out but didnt find a solution
[14:53]  Richardus Raymaker: we need a plaza with postoffice. you never remeber all the regions .. still need to install mailbox at my home
[14:54]  Tiffany Sicling: what is the coords for grid4us ?
[14:54]  Tiffany Sicling: I think it might be too far from here, as I tried from here and got all black shiny
[14:54]  Jos Joszpe: I have a mailbox at Magus Cup at the central pillar of freebie mill
[14:54]  eaglefx Binder: sec i have it here, i think secondlife://grid4us.net:9020/
[14:54]  kidd piko: secondlife://grid4us.net:9020/
[14:54]  Richardus Raymaker: would be good if the map gives a signel when its to far away
[14:54]  Tiffany Sicling: ahhh
[14:54]  kidd piko: that's from the wiki
[14:54]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[14:54]  Tiffany Sicling: I was trying port 8896
[14:55]  eaglefx Binder: i remember that too
[14:55]  eaglefx Binder: did they change it?
[14:55]  Tiffany Sicling: if it's within the 4k coords, I'll make a button for it
[14:55]  Jos Joszpe: eaglefx say wher your malebox is
[14:55]  kidd piko: possibly. that's why a central DB will be good
[14:55]  Richardus Raymaker: aha
[14:55]  Jos Joszpe: mail ...
[14:55]  eaglefx Binder: Mine is here secondlife:// Gateway
[14:56]  Tiffany Sicling: the stargates in SL have a way that when you rez one, it reports it's location to a website
[14:56]  eaglefx Binder: also on wiki
[14:56]  Starky Rubble is Online
[14:56]  kidd piko: ok, can i make a suggestion??
[14:56]  Jos Joszpe: can you say where to find it I make a notecard
[14:56]  Tiffany Sicling: would be cool to have a location reporting prim and a website intecept it
[14:56]  Tiffany Sicling: to build a list dynamicly
[14:56]  eaglefx Binder: thats what Kidd made
[14:56]  Tiffany Sicling: dynamically
[14:56]  kidd piko: just to keep things a little more organised, why doesn't one person take the floor at a time??
[14:56]  Richardus Raymaker: whoops. sounds nice
[14:56]  Tiffany Sicling: oh good :)
[14:56]  eaglefx Binder: ;)
[14:56]  kidd piko: they can ask the Qs and make the statement that they need to make
[14:57]  eaglefx Binder: Ok
[14:57]  kidd piko: and by the time we are done, everyone will have heard everything
[14:57]  kidd piko: Tiffany, would you like to start?
[14:57]  eaglefx Binder: yes good idea
[14:58]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[14:58]  ARADTech KoolKam is Online
[14:58]  eaglefx Binder: ladies sit
[14:59]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[14:59]  kidd piko: now that everyone is seated, Tiffany, i believe you have the floor
[14:59]  eaglefx Binder: Gr8
[14:59]  kidd piko: (nice call on the benches ;) )
[14:59]  eaglefx Binder: Okay who is wanting to be the Red lamp word dealer? ,)
[15:00]  eaglefx Binder: everybody here still?
[15:00]  kidd piko: yes,
[15:00]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[15:00]  Richardus Raymaker: yes
[15:00]  Tiffany Sicling: ok
[15:00]  kidd piko: firstly, i just want to make sure that everyone ahs the wiki URL
[15:00]  Tiffany Sicling: I have a vision
[15:01]  Tiffany Sicling: website with dynamic prims
[15:01]  Tiffany Sicling: one prim for each region
[15:01]  Tiffany Sicling: that reports itself
[15:01]  Richardus Raymaker: opensimulator.org ?
[15:01]  Tiffany Sicling: but it also reports itself periodically so the website knows it's alive which means the sim it sits on is alive too
[15:02]  Richardus Raymaker: alive and alive. 2 things
[15:02]  Richardus Raymaker: sims are still alive but have 0sim fps
[15:02]  eaglefx Binder: it has to be special design so not on the normal opensimulator
[15:02]  Tiffany Sicling: or a module in opensim that does the reporting
[15:03]  Tiffany Sicling: but if the website is down, how do we know ?
[15:03]  Richardus Raymaker: its ncie if there's some module it report sim fps to
[15:03]  Tiffany Sicling: making it peer 2 peer would be another project altogether though
[15:03]  kidd piko: this web site, that is similar to something i was thinking
[15:03]  kidd piko: but i wanted to do it in world
[15:03]  kidd piko: is that what you were thinking Tiffany?
[15:03]  Jos Joszpe: in + out
[15:03]  Monk Zymurgy is Online
[15:03]  eaglefx Binder: both i think would be best
[15:04]  Tiffany Sicling: well, website as the hub tracking unit
[15:04]  kidd piko: well, possibly. but we have to think of our target audience
[15:04]  Tiffany Sicling: in'world, some kind of interface
[15:04]  eaglefx Binder: auto prim rezzer ;)
[15:04]  kidd piko: i beleive that most of the people that we want to reach are already in world most of the time that they are online
[15:04]  Richardus Raymaker: website makes things maby less buggy ?
[15:05]  Tiffany Sicling: well
[15:05]  Richardus Raymaker: but inworld sounds maby saver ?
[15:05]  Tiffany Sicling: for those that want to put up a sim
[15:05]  Warin Cascabel is Offline
[15:05]  Tiffany Sicling: but doing it on a grid may be difficult for them
[15:05]  Richardus Raymaker: you talk abouit standalones
[15:05]  Richardus Raymaker: with OSGRID as main hub
[15:05]  Tiffany Sicling: or someone that wants to get exposure for their standalone and/or private grid
[15:06]  Jos Joszpe gave you mailboxes.
[15:06]  Tiffany Sicling: well, it doesn't have to be OSG as the main hub
[15:06]  ARADTech KoolKam is Offline
[15:06]  Tiffany Sicling: but some place that is reliable and maintained
[15:06]  Tiffany Sicling: has a good connection
[15:06]  Jos Joszpe: I I may ...
[15:06]  kidd piko: i can provide a realtime list of active HG regions to a prim
[15:06]  Tiffany Sicling: ty jos for that notecard :)
[15:07]  Tiffany Sicling: I have a TP script that gives a menu of choices to TP to
[15:07]  Richardus Raymaker: ok. some server that can handle avatars
[15:07]  Jos Joszpe: Bluewall suspects that osg will become a crossroads for HG ... I tend to see that possibillity too
[15:07]  eaglefx Binder: well that aint that bad ;)
[15:08]  Tiffany Sicling: server stats for system Nibiru is on: CPU% 9, MEM% 11
[15:08]  kidd piko: Tiffany, if i gave you the data in strings, could you add the menu functionality?
[15:08]  Tiffany Sicling: but only 5 AVs here
[15:08]  Richardus Raymaker: i like the prim idea that communicate to website. when region is online. else inworld it dont work between different worlds i think
[15:08]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, I believe I can
[15:09]  kidd piko: Ricahrd, what do you see as being a possible problem doing ti in world?
[15:09]  Richardus Raymaker: lets say i run a standalone. with HG. not connected to osgrid. how can it tell osgrid im up ?
[15:09]  Richardus Raymaker: only HG conencted to sogrid
[15:09]  ARADTech KoolKam is Online
[15:09]  kidd piko: ok..
[15:09]  eaglefx Binder: it has a url
[15:10]  kidd piko: i beleive we already have a solution for that
[15:10]  kidd piko: i will tell you about a prototype that i did
[15:10]  Richardus Raymaker: ok
[15:10]  Tiffany Sicling: a TP menu could query the php server for list of known working regions, and apply as choices
[15:10]  kidd piko: it is basically a prim that can communicate with a web server to report verious things such as status
[15:10]  eaglefx Binder: sounds like a good choice
[15:10]  Monk Zymurgy is Online
[15:10]  Richardus Raymaker: yes. so we still use webbased interface.
[15:11]  kidd piko: plus there is the obvious, if it is not comminucating, it is not up and running and remove it from the list
[15:11]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[15:11]  Starky Rubble is Online
[15:11]  Richardus Raymaker: remove or not clickable
[15:11]  kidd piko: Richardus, if you have the data in PHP, could you create a web interface for it?
[15:12]  eaglefx Binder: who?
[15:12]  Richardus Raymaker: have not done so much with php.. normal i could try. but still try to get thing here fixt first
[15:12]  Richardus Raymaker: im not so fast with doing things
[15:13]  eaglefx Binder: ;)
[15:13]  kidd piko: do you know how to work with strings to print them out to a web page?
[15:13]  Tiffany Sicling: <off subject> the stick trick april 1 fools thing can run potential people away
[15:13]  Richardus Raymaker: not sure how your example works/looks now :)
[15:13]  eaglefx Binder: it is pretty good documented on php.net
[15:13]  Jos Joszpe: off subject yes
[15:13]  Richardus Raymaker: yes. i know some php
[15:13]  Richardus Raymaker: yes eaglefx
[15:14]  Tiffany Sicling: I know some php also, but don't claim to be an expert
[15:14]  kidd piko: Richardus, i am saying that we can use the same database in world AND RL on a web site
[15:14]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[15:14]  kidd piko: but it doesn't sound like we have anyone at the moment to really take that on
[15:14]  Tiffany Sicling: use same DB
[15:14]  kidd piko: i'm not sure
[15:14]  Tiffany Sicling: website to show data
[15:14]  Tiffany Sicling: and interface php for the inworld prims
[15:14]  Richardus Raymaker: i tried to make a a webshop. come a big end. but stopped with that. just a bit to difficult
[15:14]  kidd piko: i'm not sure, that's just what i am hearing
[15:15]  eaglefx Binder: i can have a web running, here i'm not php/not mysql expert ;)
[15:15]  Richardus Raymaker: depends on how difficult we do..
[15:15]  Warin Cascabel is Online
[15:15]  Richardus Raymaker: we can always try something
[15:15]  Richardus Raymaker: the danger is to kepe mysql save with web
[15:15]  kidd piko: right, we really don;t want anyone to get bogged down on any aspect when they could be more effective in a different aspect
[15:16]  eaglefx Binder: php will keep that off
[15:16]  Tiffany Sicling: my mysql only responds to localhost calls
[15:16]  Jos Joszpe: I think the idea is great and can be done
[15:16]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[15:16]  Jos Joszpe: it seeems logic
[15:16]  Jos Joszpe: if we cannot do it we note it and keep it in mind
[15:16]  Richardus Raymaker: i mean , filter input if theres some webinput. but i think your script does only output ?
[15:16]  eaglefx Binder: mysql do not need to be exposted public
[15:17]  Richardus Raymaker: for now i dont know how you made it
[15:17]  kidd piko: right, jos. that's exactly waht i was thinking
[15:17]  Tiffany Sicling: could always require user/pass to access website for HG stats
[15:17]  kidd piko: maybe over the next week one of us will find someone who might be interested in workling on that
[15:17]  Richardus Raymaker: makeing a webpage with some php data into it is not so difficult
[15:17]  Richardus Raymaker: do you have example running ?
[15:17]  eaglefx Binder: yes how about try make a prototype?
[15:17]  Tiffany Sicling: that would keep the honest people out
[15:18]  Richardus Raymaker: thats first step
[15:18]  Jos Joszpe: Kidd , could you discribe this idea in a short way in anotecrad so we van hand that out ?
[15:18]  Tiffany Sicling: kidd, do you have any script to php example working ?
[15:18]  kidd piko: Richardus, i have started the database, but i just use php to interface with the mysql, but not a web page
[15:19]  kidd piko: php works between the databse and the prim
[15:19]  kidd piko: but php could also send the same data to a web page
[15:19]  kidd piko: someone would ahve to know something about templates
[15:19]  Tiffany Sicling: well, the web page can query the same DB file and get the information from it
[15:19]  Richardus Raymaker: i like to try something maby with the webside. but dont know if it will be something
[15:19]  kidd piko: that's right
[15:20]  Richardus Raymaker: templates is a nono
[15:20]  kidd piko: ok, taht sounds good Richardus
[15:20]  Tiffany Sicling: I work with phpnuke, which uses that db access
[15:20]  Richardus Raymaker: dont know that one
[15:20]  Tiffany Sicling: phpnuke is a content management system
[15:20]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[15:21]  Richardus Raymaker: i mainly build from html. with sometimes a bit help with a editor (no not freontpage)
[15:21]  Jos Joszpe: Can someone write the idea shortly in anotecard to hand out if we meet peopel who might be wiling to do it ?
[15:21]  Warin Cascabel is Offline
[15:21]  kidd piko: you mean a flyer, Jos
[15:21]  eaglefx Binder: on ther wiki
[15:21]  Jos Joszpe: sort of
[15:21]  kidd piko: that's and excellent idea
[15:21]  eaglefx Binder: put it on wiki
[15:21]  Jos Joszpe: yes wikli would be great for this
[15:21]  Jos Joszpe: but inworld too pls
[15:21]  eaglefx Binder: yes cuz then everyone knows where to find it
[15:22]  Tiffany Sicling: I wish groups were working here
[15:22]  Richardus Raymaker: if the php code is ready the webinterface must not be difficult. for a first try
[15:22]  kidd piko: people should be able to make quick nots in realtime:
[15:22]  kidd piko: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/HyperGrid_Team
[15:22]  eaglefx Binder: hehe yes we want groups
[15:22]  Tiffany Sicling: groups makes it easier to send stuff to all members
[15:22]  kidd piko: *quick notes
[15:23]  eaglefx Binder: worst here is getting it distributed around still
[15:23]  Richardus Raymaker: so if there's some working php. with inworld.. we can try some simple interface.. if i have the idea how and what.
[15:23]  Starky Rubble is Online
[15:23]  kidd piko: Tiffany, do you know if dynamic creation of prims is possible??
[15:23]  Tiffany Sicling: you mean one prim creates another ?
[15:23]  Jos Joszpe: yes I trhink so
[15:23]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[15:23]  Richardus Raymaker: thats why a postoffice on plaza would be nice. :) so we have a central place for notecards
[15:24]  kidd piko: ok, because that is a way that we can make our in world web site be expandable
[15:24]  Richardus Raymaker: where iportant groups can have some mailboxes
[15:24]  Tiffany Sicling: oh I just thought of something
[15:24]  eaglefx Binder: we can make a Notecard Board one one region maybe
[15:24]  Jos Joszpe: sure
[15:24]  kidd piko: if there are 5 HG regions at the moment, then it will only create 5 viewer prims
[15:25]  Tiffany Sicling: or have them all rezzed
[15:25]  Tiffany Sicling: but change the color of them if they are online or not
[15:25]  eaglefx Binder: Tiffany, yours send emails from prim right?
[15:25]  kidd piko: ahhh, very nice idea
[15:25]  eaglefx Binder: yes red or green ;)
[15:25]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[15:25]  kidd piko: that's an option
[15:25]  Tiffany Sicling: no, my mailbox just takes notecards
[15:25]  eaglefx Binder: Oh ok
[15:25]  Tiffany Sicling: but I could make one that sends emails
[15:25]  eaglefx Binder: i saw a video from IBM they had a cool Notes Board
[15:26]  Tiffany Sicling: might have to enable email in the .ini file
[15:26]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[15:26]  eaglefx Binder: smtp
[15:26]  kidd piko: i didn't think that email was working at all in OS??
[15:26]  Tiffany Sicling: there are workarounds for it
[15:26]  eaglefx Binder: there is a SMTP section in ini file
[15:26]  Jos Joszpe: but
[15:27]  Jos Joszpe: maybe em,ailsys would be hard to keep track of who is in and who not
[15:27]  Jos Joszpe: boxes are visual
[15:27]  eaglefx Binder: it is the notify
[15:27]  Tiffany Sicling: what about online indicators
[15:27]  eaglefx Binder: thats important
[15:27]  eaglefx Binder: nagios!? ;)
[15:27]  Jos Joszpe: huh ?
[15:28]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[15:28]  eaglefx Binder: nah thats too complex
[15:28]  Jos Joszpe: Ik vote for a simple mailboxes board
[15:28]  Jos Joszpe: ana add who joins the team
[15:28]  eaglefx Binder: Yellow Notes Board
[15:28]  Richardus Raymaker: can the board communicate with each other ?
[15:29]  Jos Joszpe: the board is just 1 thing
[15:29]  eaglefx Binder: my idea was to have a notify system, so u will know there is mail if it is inworld, kinda like SL
[15:29]  Jos Joszpe: good
[15:29]  Tiffany Sicling: how will that work, though across different grids and standalones ?
[15:29]  Richardus Raymaker: how do you know the avatar recieve that message ?
[15:30]  Richardus Raymaker: a board oin that grid ?
[15:30]  Tiffany Sicling: would have to have a central server for that
[15:30]  eaglefx Binder: i was mainly thinking of us here, and other members
[15:30]  Richardus Raymaker: same as with the HG stuff.
[15:31]  Tiffany Sicling: bluewall is working on a networked notice/schedule board
[15:31]  Tiffany Sicling: uses a website
[15:31]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[15:31]  Richardus Raymaker: aha, little change and it works for this to
[15:32]  Tiffany Sicling: new schedule and info put in at website... all inworld prims would read it and post it up using osDynamicTexture
[15:32]  kidd piko: well, BlueWall would know if it was a little change
[15:32]  kidd piko: yes, networked prims is a must
[15:32]  Richardus Raymaker: need to enable that first then :O
[15:32]  Richardus Raymaker: its default off in ini sofar i saw
[15:33]  Tiffany Sicling: I have osTeleportAgent, osDynamicTexture and some other osXXXXX enabled here
[15:33]  Richardus Raymaker: ? you can config what may work ?
[15:33]  kidd piko: what is osTeleportAgent for?
[15:34]  Tiffany Sicling: that makes it where you can click on a prim or menu box and immediately TP
[15:34]  Tiffany Sicling: no map
[15:34]  Richardus Raymaker: btw, i still have a grey map tile on my HG region. made a new ini.
[15:34]  kidd piko: btw, osDynamicTexture is the only way that i know of to do this
[15:34]  Richardus Raymaker: someone idea how to fix that ?
[15:34]  kidd piko: wow, that is great
[15:34]  kidd piko: fix what, Richardus?
[15:34]  eaglefx Binder: did you guys wver goto College of Music And Sience in SL?
[15:35]  Tiffany Sicling: no
[15:35]  Richardus Raymaker: a grey map tile in my region. its the HG one
[15:35]  eaglefx Binder: that has a TON of script information
[15:35]  Jos Joszpe: Tiffany does that TP over simboarders or to and from HG destinations ?
[15:35]  Richardus Raymaker: its next to razorwulf ?
[15:35]  Richardus Raymaker: its a nic eplace
[15:35]  kidd piko: no, i don't Richardus
[15:35]  Tiffany Sicling: osTeleportAgent works HG and inworld to any sim any location
[15:35]  Jos Joszpe: very nice
[15:36]  Tiffany Sicling: HG within the 4k coords though
[15:36]  eaglefx Binder: yes we tried it but u had crash problems didnt u?
[15:36]  Jos Joszpe: yes offcoarse
[15:36]  kidd piko: wow, ook
[15:36]  Jos Joszpe: that is an ineresting sytem to devellop
[15:36]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, there was issues, but I think they were more related to Dradis being bombarded by Lbsa's traffic
[15:36]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[15:37]  Starky Rubble is Online
[15:37]  eaglefx Binder: well okay what then we try make a prototype? og lets say 5 links?
[15:37]  eaglefx Binder: or what?
[15:37]  kidd piko: yes, that sounds like a great idea
[15:37]  eaglefx Binder: or one ;)
[15:37]  kidd piko: one and then 5
[15:37]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[15:38]  Richardus Raymaker: i think the webpage cant be difficult. it needs only to show online grids/regions. maby the offline ones to
[15:38]  eaglefx Binder: one then 10.000
[15:38]  eaglefx Binder: ;)
[15:38]  Jos Joszpe: we have several HG eneabled sims
[15:38]  kidd piko: then we can work on combining that functionality with the data from the DB
[15:38]  Jos Joszpe: lets not be too picky
[15:39]  eaglefx Binder: ok we have to write the plan idea maybe first in the wiki on what we want!
[15:39]  Jos Joszpe: so .. please say this test in one sentence ...
[15:39]  eaglefx Binder: i mean the ideas, maybe
[15:39]  kidd piko: i thought that someone was making ntes on the wiki as we speak
[15:39]  eaglefx Binder: no we save the history
[15:40]  Jos Joszpe: I'm trying to make a to do list
[15:40]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[15:40]  Primitive: Script running
[15:40]  Primitive: Script running
[15:40]  eaglefx Binder: i will start to write on the wiki for the how to setup the HG/OSG for starters, hope i get some time soon
[15:41]  Richardus Raymaker: and when something is availble. maby we can make some very basic webpage.
[15:41]  Primitive: Dradis:Dradis:<128,128,21>:<128,0,25>
[15:41]  Primitive: OSGSB:Sandbox Plaza:<128,128,21>:<128,0,25>
[15:41]  Primitive: Teravus:Teravus Plaza:<56,84,32>:<128,0,25>
[15:41]  Primitive: Wright:Wright Plaza:<128,128,21:<128,0,25>
[15:41]  Primitive: Mopoly:Monopoly:<189,74,62>:<128,0,65>
[15:41]  Primitive: 
[15:41]  Primitive: 
[15:42]  eaglefx Binder: seems like Tiffany already did ;))
[15:42]  Jos Joszpe: yes ...
[15:42]  Primitive: Dradis:Dradis:<128,128,21>:<128,0,25>
[15:42]  Primitive: OSGSB:Sandbox Plaza:<128,128,21>:<128,0,25>
[15:42]  Primitive: Teravus:Teravus Plaza:<56,84,32>:<128,0,25>
[15:42]  Primitive: Wright:Wright Plaza:<128,128,21:<128,0,25>
[15:42]  Primitive: Mopoly:Monopoly:<189,74,62>:<128,0,65>
[15:42]  kidd piko: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/HyperGrid_Team/Todo
[15:42]  Primitive: Script running
[15:42]  eaglefx Binder: okis
[15:43]  Primitive: Script running
[15:43]  Richardus Raymaker: i dont see a menu. but that muts be ok
[15:43]  eaglefx Binder: Ah nice
[15:43]  Richardus Raymaker: only a menu window
[15:43]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, the destinations go into a notecard
[15:43]  Richardus Raymaker: aha..
[15:44]  HG Cube: Dradis:Dradis:<128,128,21>:<128,0,25>
[15:44]  HG Cube: OSGSB:Sandbox Plaza:<128,128,21>:<128,0,25>
[15:44]  HG Cube: Teravus:Teravus Plaza:<56,84,32>:<128,0,25>
[15:44]  HG Cube: Wright:Wright Plaza:<128,128,21:<128,0,25>
[15:44]  HG Cube: Mopoly:Monopoly:<189,74,62>:<128,0,65>
[15:44]  Tiffany Sicling: now the menu shows destinations, but if you CLICK ONE, you go there immediately
[15:44]  kidd piko: nice!
[15:44]  Jos Joszpe: very nice
[15:44]  Tiffany Sicling: and HG destinations work
[15:45]  kidd piko: Tiffany, do you know how to get text imput from a chat channels into a prim?
[15:45]  Richardus Raymaker: you walk into the HG hall. and see. 1 small box ! :)
[15:45]  Jos Joszpe: thiis will appeal very much to people and make them feel very comfortable in hg and so on
[15:45]  Richardus Raymaker: yes
[15:45]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[15:45]  Tiffany Sicling: text input is easy
[15:45]  Tiffany Sicling: now what I was thinking
[15:46]  Tiffany Sicling: is setting up each box for different areas
[15:46]  kidd piko: because that how we would get text imput from people into the DB
[15:46]  Tiffany Sicling: like one for OSG
[15:46]  Tiffany Sicling: another for standalones
[15:46]  Tiffany Sicling: another for grids
[15:46]  Tiffany Sicling: etc
[15:46]  Richardus Raymaker: if you can use the box also as landing point
[15:46]  Richardus Raymaker: if its not set in about land
[15:47]  Tiffany Sicling: that's possible
[15:47]  Tiffany Sicling: but you would have to make it on the floor
[15:47]  Tiffany Sicling: or a part of the floor
[15:47]  Tiffany Sicling: like a TP unit in SL
[15:47]  Jos Joszpe: or land mid air LOL
[15:48]  Richardus Raymaker: you cannot read the coordinates from the box place ?
[15:48]  Richardus Raymaker: aha, understand
[15:49]  eaglefx Binder: ok, so u wann aconnect that to the DB?
[15:49]  kidd piko: well, listen...
[15:49]  Jos Joszpe: I think this is very promessing
[15:50]  kidd piko: when it comes down to it, the easiest way for us to tie all of the HGs and HG needs together is via:
[15:50]  kidd piko: prim <-> httpd <-> php <-> mysql
[15:50]  eaglefx Binder: sounds true
[15:51]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[15:51]  eaglefx Binder: but where u wanna have the db?
[15:51]  eaglefx Binder: central station?
[15:51]  kidd piko: i have already done prototypes of moving the data both ways from the prim to the db and from the db back to the prim
[15:51]  Tiffany Sicling: I'm not saavy doing prim to web, never done it
[15:52]  Richardus Raymaker: if its in the database then its not so difficult to get it to web
[15:52]  eaglefx Binder: Adelle said she can do that in LSL
[15:52]  Jos Joszpe: but DB tpo web is pretty normal I think ?
[15:52]  Richardus Raymaker: read the database with php and make a webpage
[15:52]  Richardus Raymaker: thats not so difficult
[15:52]  eaglefx Binder: it could be good to have a simple: Post your HG Urls here, on the same webpage
[15:53]  Richardus Raymaker: on;ly need to have some local test setup here i think
[15:53]  kidd piko: yes, very true. but i believe in terms of our priorities, having a central mail system (for example) is higher than having a web site/page
[15:53]  kidd piko: am i wrong ??
[15:53]  Richardus Raymaker: hmm. or just do it also inworld
[15:53]  Richardus Raymaker: so you save some security trouble on the web side
[15:53]  Jos Joszpe: no mail is importan
[15:53]  Jos Joszpe: t
[15:53]  Tiffany Sicling: once you involve emails, you have to watch for someone hacking in-world to send out spam
[15:54]  kidd piko: we don;t need to use SMTP
[15:54]  kidd piko: at all
[15:54]  eaglefx Binder: well the ICEcore i have can be used for email
[15:54]  Richardus Raymaker: just something like /9 slurl. only need to filter it anyway for bad commands
[15:54]  eaglefx Binder: but then people needs to login and bla bla
[15:54]  Richardus Raymaker: you can use the same methode as the HG box
[15:54]  kidd piko: jsut the same path that i outlined above: prim<->db<->prim
[15:54]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, and send that to a temp db for moderation ?
[15:55]  Richardus Raymaker: not prim<->DB<->web<->prim
[15:55]  Jos Joszpe: keep teh group small for straters
[15:55]  kidd piko: if it is inworld, then where ever they login to the grid, they are already authenticated for an in world mail system
[15:55]  Richardus Raymaker: a bit wrong order...
[15:55]  Jos Joszpe: just who needs to be involved
[15:55]  Tiffany Sicling: what about Warin ?
[15:55]  Tiffany Sicling: he kicks butt in scripting I think
[15:56]  eaglefx Binder: Ok i think you know him best ;)
[15:56]  eaglefx Binder: ask him maybe
[15:56]  Tiffany Sicling: I'll ask
[15:56]  Tiffany Sicling: he made my solar panels track the sun with different prims talking to each other in the linkset
[15:56]  Tiffany Sicling: and he does messaging
[15:56]  Richardus Raymaker: only thing the HG webpage need is some lsurl where you can retrieve a HG utility box
[15:56]  eaglefx Binder: Adelle is also willing to participate a llittle on the inworld side she said
[15:56]  Richardus Raymaker: ughh. bad type today
[15:57]  Richardus Raymaker: so you can HG from your world to OSG and get a box
[15:57]  Tiffany Sicling: I'll ask Warin what he think would be a good approach to the messaging and distribution
[15:57]  eaglefx Binder: u mean between people?
[15:57]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[15:58]  eaglefx Binder: oks
[15:58]  Tiffany Sicling: don't have groups, gotta have some other way to do it
[15:58]  eaglefx Binder: yes, what is the progress on groups, anyone of you know?
[15:58]  Jos Joszpe: when will groups be created?
[15:58]  Jos Joszpe: any idea?
[15:58]  Tiffany Sicling: I don't think they are on the top of the list
[15:58]  Richardus Raymaker: not soon i think
[15:58]  kidd piko: is anything missing here so far:
[15:58]  kidd piko: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/HyperGrid_Team/Todo#Hypergrid_Team_ToDo
[15:59]  Jos Joszpe: everything ..lol
[15:59]  Jos Joszpe: I'm noting some inhere
[15:59]  Tiffany Sicling: that sums it up so far I think
[15:59]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[16:00]  kidd piko: Jos why don;t you add your to it now
[16:00]  Richardus Raymaker: i dont see anything missing now
[16:00]  Jos Joszpe: mahh not familiar with the system and tired
[16:00]  Jos Joszpe: I give all of you anotecard
[16:00]  Tiffany Sicling: I need a couple of good reliable offworld HG destinations
[16:00]  Tiffany Sicling: for testing
[16:01]  eaglefx Binder: mine is always up
[16:01]  Jos Joszpe: I will try to get mine bacvk on tomorrow
[16:01]  kidd piko: ahh, ok. just don;t want anything to fall between the cracks
[16:01]  Jos Joszpe: if all is ok it should not crash PP
[16:01]  eaglefx Binder: ;)
[16:01]  Richardus Raymaker: I have one running on vps till august/september
[16:01]  Tiffany Sicling: do you know the coords right off ?
[16:01]  eaglefx Binder: me?
[16:01]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[16:01]  eaglefx Binder: 11111, 11111
[16:01]  Tiffany Sicling: ok good, that's within range
[16:01]  eaglefx Binder: Sunred Hyper it is
[16:01]  Jos Joszpe: 11112,11112
[16:02]  Richardus Raymaker: mine is 2 from eaglefx :)
[16:02]  eaglefx Binder: my 64 Bit tester
[16:02]  Tiffany Sicling: those are off-OSG?
[16:02]  Jos Joszpe: Magus Hyper is mine
[16:02]  eaglefx Binder: yes mine is a standalone
[16:02]  Jos Joszpe: mine to as for now
[16:02]  Tiffany Sicling: ok
[16:02]  Richardus Raymaker: dont know the amount of bits. let mee gte the coordinates
[16:02]  Tiffany Sicling: Nibiru is at 10075, 10075
[16:03]  eaglefx Binder: lets get the coords on the wiki as well
[16:03]  eaglefx Binder: can everybody update thair own?
[16:03]  Tiffany Sicling: this way I can test the menu TP to make sure they are working
[16:03]  Richardus Raymaker: did others tried my HG vps ? i think its pretty stabel
[16:03]  Richardus Raymaker: 11109,11111
[16:04]  eaglefx Binder: i have been jumping back and forth alot the past 14 days
[16:04]  Jos Joszpe: I have to get magus hyper back on firts will tell you when done Tiffany
[16:04]  Richardus Raymaker: its a standalone
[16:04]  Jos Joszpe: I tried to go butcould not once
[16:04]  Tiffany Sicling: ty jos :)
[16:05]  Richardus Raymaker: to wich one jos ?
[16:05]  Jos Joszpe: richardusses hyper
[16:05]  Jos Joszpe: richtech ..
[16:05]  Richardus Raymaker: hmm..
[16:05]  Richardus Raymaker: from where ? maby it where down
[16:05]  Jos Joszpe: I'll check my srever for a sec
[16:05]  Tiffany Sicling: I have a standalone, but I don't keep it up all the time
[16:06]  Richardus Raymaker: wow. my HG is grazy on console
[16:06]  eaglefx Binder: can u repeat the coords, i will update the wiki right away
[16:06]  Tiffany Sicling: Nibiru: 10075, 10075
[16:06]  Richardus Raymaker: something must be positive
[16:06]  Richardus Raymaker: i will build the latest one
[16:07]  Bri Hasp is Online
[16:07]  Jos Joszpe: iI have to call it a night
[16:07]  Jos Joszpe: what about next meeting
[16:07]  Jos Joszpe: that must be at 20.00gmt
[16:08]  eaglefx Binder: yes this is too late we cant think ;)
[16:08]  Tiffany Sicling: that's 2pm CDT
[16:08]  Jos Joszpe: is that okay ?
[16:08]  Tiffany Sicling: it's 7:08pm now here
[16:08]  eaglefx Binder: so it would be bad for you Tiffany?
[16:08]  Jos Joszpe gave you to do.
[16:08]  Tiffany Sicling: no that's good
[16:09]  eaglefx Binder: Ok
[16:09]  Jos Joszpe: so 20.00 gmt next time
[16:09]  Jos Joszpe: allright everybody ./
[16:09]  eaglefx Binder: ok i write that up on the wiki too
[16:09]  kidd piko: ok Jos
[16:09]  kidd piko: sounds great!!
[16:09]  Jos Joszpe: cool
[16:09]  Richardus Raymaker: how late is that ?
[16:09]  Bri Hasp is Offline
[16:09]  Richardus Raymaker: if its before 21:00 dutch time its getting a problem
[16:09]  Jos Joszpe: much better6 uur richardus
[16:09]  Jos Joszpe: 's avonds
[16:10]  Richardus Raymaker: then i cannot be in osgrid
[16:10]  eaglefx Binder: 20 gmt is 21 yourtime
[16:10]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[16:10]  eaglefx Binder: netherlands right?
[16:10]  Jos Joszpe: I mistaked
[16:10]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[16:11]  Jos Joszpe: -3 is too difficult now for me :P
[16:11]  Richardus Raymaker: yes eaglefx. 1 hour later fits betetr but ok. wich day ? ahh. posisble i forget it.. timezones.. really painfull
[16:11]  eaglefx Binder: same day
[16:11]  Tiffany Sicling: btw, if anyone wants one, this "Nibiru Stonehenge" is copiable
[16:11]  Jos Joszpe: my garden can't handle it
[16:11]  Jos Joszpe: lolll
[16:11]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[16:11]  Jos Joszpe: :))
[16:11]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[16:11]  Jos Joszpe: kidding
[16:12]  Richardus Raymaker: it a bit early on the evening.. :O will see
[16:12]  eaglefx Binder: okay so 20 GMT still?
[16:12]  eaglefx Binder whispers: UTC
[16:12]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[16:12]  kidd piko: where??
[16:12]  eaglefx Binder: well
[16:12]  Jos Joszpe: * says nothing
[16:12]  eaglefx Binder: some place tha do not crash ;M))
[16:12]  eaglefx Binder: LOL
[16:12]  Richardus Raymaker: different places maby
[16:12]  Jos Joszpe: grrr
[16:13]  kidd piko: who going to step up??
[16:13]  kidd piko: ;)
[16:13]  Tiffany Sicling: all I have to offer is Nibiru
[16:13]  Tiffany Sicling: lol
[16:13]  eaglefx Binder: to be sure we can succed can you maybe be hostess again Tiffany?
[16:13]  Richardus Raymaker: i skip until i know my connection is ok
[16:13]  Jos Joszpe: well anty place will do
[16:13]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[16:14]  Tiffany Sicling: Nibiru is on a dual CPU rackmount system... on a 20Mbps down/5Mbps up fiber connection
[16:14]  eaglefx Binder: yes well .. your on ;)
[16:14]  kidd piko: heheheeee
[16:14]  Tiffany Sicling: it should be able to handle at least 20 avs
[16:14]  Tiffany Sicling: or it used to at one time lol
[16:14]  eaglefx Binder: deal
[16:14]  Richardus Raymaker: i have normal 20/3 _> will go to 30/4 opr more. but the need first to fix things here. only run a few more regions. but i place a faster dual core in osgrid. will later upgrade that one to a quad
[16:15]  kidd piko: ok, sounds good. so it 20 UTC @ Niribu
[16:15]  Richardus Raymaker: if the prices are dropped a bit
[16:15]  Tiffany Sicling: quad is always nice
[16:15]  Richardus Raymaker: now running dual
[16:15]  Tiffany Sicling: 20 UTC until otherwise noted
[16:15]  eaglefx Binder: So april 8 is gonna be here?
[16:15]  kidd piko: sounds good
[16:16]  Jos Joszpe: thx everybody ...
[16:16]  Jos Joszpe: sorry the crash and my mind crashing too
[16:16]  Tiffany Sicling: ty for all coming here for the meeting :)
[16:16]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[16:16]  Richardus Raymaker: ok. my vps is almost running with latest svn. but a bit older daily mono
[16:16]  Jos Joszpe: my pleasure
[16:16]  kidd piko: thanx for having us :)
[16:16]  eaglefx Binder: thanks for the hosting Tiffany
[16:17]  Tiffany Sicling: no problem at all :)
[16:17]  kidd piko: cYa guys
[16:17]  Jos Joszpe: nite :)
[16:17]  Richardus Raymaker: gnite
[16:17]  eaglefx Binder: nite
[16:17]  Tiffany Sicling: nite
[16:18]  Tiffany Sicling: I'm lag checking lol
[16:18]  eaglefx Binder: haha
[16:18]  Jos Joszpe is Offline
[16:18]  Richardus Raymaker: ok. its up
[16:18]  eaglefx Binder: i'm gonna update the wiki quick, and grap history
[16:18]  Tiffany Sicling: excellent :)
[16:18]  Richardus Raymaker: first grab history :)
[16:18]  kidd piko: ahh right, can someone post the logs??

Personal tools
About This Wiki