[Opensim-users] Hoping for a fearless comparison of opensim vs unity 3D

Wade wade.schuette at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 23:23:54 UTC 2014

@Seren,    someone HAS used the X-box Kinect sensor to convert their
body position to their avatar position real time for teaching in Second
Life.   X-Box is not required apparently, just the Kinect.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Animation-Forum/new-way-off-controlling-your-avatar-with-the-kinect/td-p/1519523

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussions/Microsoft-Kinect-with-Second-Life/td-p/481989

Google Search on:  Kinect and Second Life,    or Kinect and OpenSim for
more references!

Wade