[Opensim-users] Hoping for a fearless comparison of opensim vs unity 3D

Seren Seraph seren.seraph at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 22:43:24 UTC 2014

There are two things that would make be ecstatic for teaching, meetings
and presenting in opensim:

1) direct drive animation of my avatar as I present from my real world
movements or very very good presenter animation stacks

2) something from webmeeting space which is to show any app window I
wish live on a screen/prim in opensim.   We aren't quite there yet with
MOAP although it is a great beginning.

- seren