[Opensim-users] Avatar texture corruption(InuYasha Meiji)

caro t hart caro.thart at macaris.nl
Tue Feb 12 15:06:22 UTC 2013

Dear InaYasha,
Thanks for confirming that you encounter the same issue.
As for currupted textures: I don't know, the simulator console says
so, but...

Using console command: appearance show avatarname:
When logging in, teleporting into and after r this console command
gives a list of UUID's in the style of:
Head UUIDnr (uploaded)
UpperBody UUIDnr (uploaded)
etc
avatar baked appearance texture is OK

When walking into another opensim instance (region):
Head not set
UpperBody not set
etc
avatar baked appearance texture is corrupt

It seems to me that a list of textures being "not set" does not equal
"corrupt".? I guess, ...for something to be corrupt at actually needs
to be there. Maybe I am very wrong.

Kind regards,
Caro