[Opensim-users] Collada importing snags

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 02:28:38 UTC 2012

Hi, I read a few days ago and was somewhat surprised to learn that secondlife has an 8 object (including textures) limit for collada uploads.   I don't know what the limit value is in opensim but, It would be possible to be on the edge of the eight items and get different results maybe from object combining. I haven't confirmed this, it was just a note in a jira and could be dated by now or not accurate.