[Opensim-users] Collada importing snags

Trinity trinity93 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 06:52:22 UTC 2012

Collada supports multiple objects and these objects are imported as
separate linked mesh prims. I have imported many multi object meshes that
were in far excess of 8 prims on Secondlife. These are not prim equivalence
numbers or land impact numbers. The 8 number you saw is probably regarding
textured surfaces and to my knowledge was actually intended to be 9 to
match up with standard prim surface limits but for some reason the
published number was 8 im not sure wether this is an error or my info on
surface limits is wrong.