[Opensim-users] NPC module?

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:23:38 UTC 2010

I can only add my plea to this one!

Server side NPC's have all kinds of possibilities <evil grin>, but so far
all I have actually managed to get working is "run around and shout".

Radegast provides a great model and is currently my plan for NPCs in my
private sim, but server side really DOES make more sense from a resource
standpoint.

I am especially intrigued by the possibilities of the AIML (conversation)
interface to Radegast, for "greeters" in a commercial environment, for
"escorts" (adult) and for "tutors" in a "child safe" environment.

It all depends on the phrases you add ...

Karen

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:38 PM, bodzette Coignet <bodzettecoignet at gmail.com