[Opensim-users] NPC module?

Gwyneth Llewelyn gwyneth.llewelyn at gwynethllewelyn.net
Thu Sep 16 09:51:44 UTC 2010

I'm working on something like that — general-purpose, AI-driven 'bots
to be used in SL and OpenSim — but it'll be at least three years until
something works. Also, it won't be a "server module" but run
completely independent from the OpenSim server.

Daden Limited UK has already a working, commercial solution, which has
been tested for several SL/OpenSim projects. Perhaps you might be
interested in contacting them!

	- Gwyn

--
"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
   -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08