[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:10:31 UTC 2010

"You also will find out alot of scripts are not running.. Some do need
reset.
this also happens normaly and took a good part of day to reset them."

Am I incorrect or isn't there an option in the viewer to "reset all scripts"
within a region?  I'm certain I'd seen that in the past.  Even then, not
sure if that would work correctly given this situation, but it's worth a
try.  I think maybe it's accessible through Ctrl-Alt-D (in Second Life
viewer) to reveal Admin Menu function then "Enable Admin" option on that
menu.  Correct me if I'm wrong...

- Len