[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 14:42:39 UTC 2010

Thank You len, I hoenstly cant say what functions like that are working in
opensimulator. Some do and others dont. Assuming that it did work, the 1st
thing that jumps in my head is given the fragile nature and the stress this
places on the instance what happens on mass reset? I can see it causing a
big spike on the resources and it would be masive as there are serveral k
scripts and not all are just LSL. It would be a huge timesave tobe shure but
at this stage in Opensim's developmet i would have a lot of fears doing
that. Resetting them slowly avoids alot of the impact as the insatnce has
time to to keep up with it.
This would be a good one to put in the Book of untested.
As tempting as things like that are to add in here, im trying to stayaway
from them and stick to the actual working steps i take. There's a great many
ways this could be better done but i couldent look you in the eye and say i
know there ok todo :)