[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:10:14 UTC 2010

Well, I for one think you've done a helluva good enough job just stress
testing the heck out of things.  It gives some indication to the rest of us
where we stand with our own tests.  As well as things we might consider and
avoid in our own trials when the results are really bad.

You did mention changing the land textures of each region prior to
converting to mega-region...  Tell me if you have this same bug as me:  I
have had this issue for the last several months (but not with 0.6.5.1) - I
change a land texture and hit apply, then it instantly defaults back.  I had
to select and apply twice about 75% of the time - including changing the
texture min and max elevations.  It gets VERY irritating when doing a dozen
or more regions, each with varying textures and elevations to adjust for
continuity.

- Len