[Opensim-users] Speaking of Content Theft, How About Our Own Backyard?

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:48:09 UTC 2010

I have simply GOT to investigate BVH creation more.  I have a number of
ideas I'd like to try out.

One thing has to do with tinies and my own "single prim avatar."  As it
stands the best way to compress my core avatar form is to set all sliders to
zero (pretty much) and then use an animation overrider that folds my arms
and legs into themselves so essentially I'm a small head and torso with
stumps for arms and legs and even my head shoved down into the torso.  The
final step is to create a prim slightly larger than the longest aspect of my
body.

I have recently been messing around with Blender and an export to BVH plugin
for it, but not enough that my creations are very useful or realistic.