[Opensim-users] Speaking of Content Theft, How About Our Own Backyard?

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 06:47:05 UTC 2010

Ah gee...  I need to play around with Meerkat again some I guess.  Since I
got my rocks off with CryoGen I've not spent much time with other viewers
but I do remember messing with some of what you mention in Meerkat.  Maybe I
should flirt around with Meerkat again.

- Len W. Brown
  lenwbrown at gmail.com
     http://www.lenfocenter.com