[Opensim-users] Megaregion Land Texturing - Any Updates?

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:00:35 UTC 2009

Thank you so much.  I will experiment with both OAR importing (I'm familiar
with saving and loading OAR's already) and the set terrain texture/height
console options.

Adam,

Are these console options documented online?  I'm presently at work (a big
hospital) and they tend to block anything that one might find interesting
online or I'd look now.  Go figure.  I'll definitely be checking into these
options later this morning when I get off work though.

Thanks again!