[Opensim-dev] Improved OSSearch & OSProfile

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:20:39 UTC 2011

That is not what i was talking about, you mention that a new field is
required in the regions table,  i assumed you meant the core Robust regions
table? if this is the case that will have to change, as like i said
previously touching core tables is against the policy set forth by the
development team for official OpenSimulator modules.