[Opensim-dev] Improved OSSearch & OSProfile

Argus argus at archimuh.de
Sun Oct 23 19:01:53 UTC 2011

Well, the classifieds already are in the profiles module and sofar also
only get used by the profile service. One could leave the empty
classifieds table in the search module as before, and just let it return
the empty result.

  I personaly dont see why one should continue keeping a empty db, there
isnt even an webexampe for the classifieds. The only possible use of the
classifieds via the search module would be, if someone has created their
ownown webservice to add classifieds there, in which case one could
transfer them 1:1 (with new id) to the profiles table.