[Opensim-dev] Improved OSSearch & OSProfile

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 18:48:26 UTC 2011

after re-reading what you wrote in the email, modules are not supposed to
modify core database tables, you will need to come up with a new way of
doing this that does not modify core tables. This has been a general rule
for modules from day one of OpenSimulator project.

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org