[Opensim-dev] 0.6.6 kind of working - except for inventory access issues - and "does not have root folder" errors

Zonja Capalini zonja.capalini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:20:17 UTC 2009

It's happened to us too, very strange, only for some avatars, not for
others. Opensim claimed that it did notfind the root folder and proceeded to
create another. Then the user had a duplicate Animations folder,
duplicate Body Parts folder, etc. I was able to fix some of these users by
manually deleting the
spurious folders using SQL.

It's not happened any more since we're on 10108. Since it never happened to
me, I can't say much
more about the subject (i.e., about the client used, or whether the problem
indeed can repeat
itself on 10108 or not, etc).

  /Zonja