[Opensim-dev] 0.6.6 kind of working - except for inventory access issues - and "does not have root folder" errors

Chris Hart Chris at codetorque.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 17:50:09 UTC 2009

Since OSGrid office hours cover a lot of ground about what the latest
and greatest OpenSim code has to offer, I'm wondering if anyone would be
interested in a "stable" office hours meeting once a week to discuss
configuration changes between releases, known issues on each stable,
moving from one stable to another, etc. Those of us on stable get to
know a particular revision pretty well, and can hopefully help each
other move on a bit, while still keeping an eye on cutting edge
developments and upcoming improvements to come in future stable tags.

I would be happy to host regular meetings on ReactionGrid if anyone is
interested!

Chris