[Opensim-dev] 0.6.6 kind of working - except for inventory access issues - and "does not have root folder" errors

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:40:20 UTC 2009

Making progress.  I got 0.6.6 up with our old data base 0.6.3 data
contents and 12 regions :-)

I can even log in with SL viewer 1.23, and except for a few
attachments not still being attached (like hair on avatars!) it all
looks quite reasonable.

But I am getting inventory access warning errors, and as soon as I
open the user's inventory folder the SL viewer crashes.  I see errors
in the opensim.exe console that the avatar does not have root folder

Before I start to delve deeper tomorrow, as it could be something
silly with the IP addresses (all the same mac hone) or the data base
access strings for MySQL, I just thought I would ask if this sound
familiar to anyone and would appreciate any pointers.

Best wishes, Ai (another day gone !)