[Opensim-dev] Handling of "Default Media Texture"

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:46:47 UTC 2009

If the texture had a license which would allow it to be distributed freely
outside of Linden Lab, then it could probably be included. If not, then I
imagine that the UUID which is defined by the constant DEFAULT_TEXTURE might
be able to be defined to reference the one which is currently distributed.