[Opensim-dev] Archiver issues

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 02:32:15 UTC 2008

Sadly I had to revert a portion of r5659 as it was wreaking havok with the
meshing at sim startup. I'm not sure but it may also have been related to
prims not appearing in the viewer after crossing into a region. I'm not
familiar with the archiving so I don't know how to test whether it's broken
again, but I suspect it's adversely affected.

The part I had to reinstate was ResetChildPrimPhysicsPositions() in
SceneObjectGroup.cs

-d