HyperGrid Team/Chat Logs/2009.0408

From OpenSimulator

Revision as of 06:16, 11 June 2011 by MakoBot (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

[11:14]  Tiffany Sicling: you're right
[11:14]  Richardus Raymaker: yes warin
[11:14]  eaglefx Binder: evenning
[11:14]  Richardus Raymaker: hi eaglefx
[11:14]  Warin Cascabel: Hello, eaglefx
[11:14]  eaglefx Binder: Hi
[11:15]  Warin Cascabel: Hmm.
[11:15]  Richardus Raymaker: after mmeeting need to test other
[11:16]  Tiffany Sicling: ok
[11:16]  Warin Cascabel: All right, so it looks like it has to be unlinked.
[11:16]  Richardus Raymaker: hi jos
[11:16]  Tiffany Sicling: greetings jos and eagle
[11:16]  eaglefx Binder: HI
[11:16]  Jos Joszpe: hi all
[11:16]  Warin Cascabel: Hello, Jos
[11:16]  Tiffany Sicling: I have some example gates here
[11:16]  Tiffany Sicling: the one without a ring is just to show a hollowing effect
[11:16]  Jos Joszpe: hey Warin , nice to meet
[11:17]  Warin Cascabel: in which case I'd suggest having the gate rez the event horizon when you rez the gate, then using osMessageObject() to communicate with it so there's no crosstalk between objects.
[11:17]  Warin Cascabel: Likewise, Jos
[11:17]  Tiffany Sicling: Warin helps me with scripting at times, especially when I mess them up lol
[11:17]  Warin Cascabel: Heh :)
[11:17]  Jos Joszpe: lol ....
[11:17]  eaglefx Binder: heh
[11:17]  Jos Joszpe: I'm no help
[11:17]  Tiffany Sicling: What I have done so far....
[11:18]  Tiffany Sicling: is look at different ways to make the gate appear when ready to TP, and disappear when not
[11:18]  eaglefx Binder: like the real stargate ;)
[11:18]  Tiffany Sicling: my last option was to rez the prim when ready and derez it when gate is off
[11:18]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[11:18]  Tiffany Sicling: but without the tornado effect
[11:18]  Warin Cascabel: awwww. :)(
[11:18]  Jos Joszpe: all my sims have jpeg bug anyways
[11:19]  Jos Joszpe: I do not understand why ...
[11:19]  Richardus Raymaker: what svn ?
[11:19]  Tiffany Sicling: hrm
[11:19]  Tiffany Sicling: oh yea, I forgot, every now and then, the terrain makes you go into falling animation
[11:19]  eaglefx Binder: i jumped up to mono 2.4 and 9045 on all last night
[11:19]  Richardus Raymaker: aha. almost thinked it come from staying i front of a gate
[11:20]  Tiffany Sicling: since I don't know how to make the tornado effect, if anyone wants to do that, please do
[11:20]  Warin Cascabel: :)
[11:20]  eaglefx Binder: idk eiither
[11:20]  Warin Cascabel: Mmm, particles.
[11:20]  Jos Joszpe: not me :/
[11:20]  eaglefx Binder: well i guess u can live without ;)
[11:20]  Tiffany Sicling: personally, that was the least liked effect about stargate for me lol
[11:20]  Jos Joszpe: sure can
[11:20]  Warin Cascabel: Aww, I like the "whoosh".
[11:20]  Jos Joszpe: please lt me explain quickly
[11:21]  eaglefx Binder: heh
[11:21]  Jos Joszpe: I almost certain have a new home
[11:21]  Jos Joszpe: I will be busy rl alot
[11:21]  Jos Joszpe: so lesss opsg
[11:21]  Tiffany Sicling: ok
[11:21]  Richardus Raymaker: nice jos.
[11:21]  Jos Joszpe: cannot do much over the next month
[11:21]  Tiffany Sicling: thsi gate here I thought of doing a hollow to make the gate shut down
[11:21]  Jos Joszpe: and hope I will not fall without internet for a few weeks
[11:22]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[11:22]  Jos Joszpe: so now you know
[11:22]  Warin Cascabel: That'll certainly work, Tiffany
[11:22]  Tiffany Sicling: but since it would be better to have a gate and ring that are linked somehow
[11:22]  Richardus Raymaker: if you have adsl from the same isp as phone it will move at the same time. normally
[11:22]  Tiffany Sicling: so they are aligned
[11:22]  Warin Cascabel: yeah, easier to move them around
[11:22]  Tiffany Sicling: just place and adjust one object
[11:22]  Jos Joszpe: no will take new contract
[11:22]  Richardus Raymaker: hmm, intressting ping stats. its not my nic
[11:23]  Tiffany Sicling: I think the rez idea is the best
[11:23]  Richardus Raymaker: ohh.. that can be a downtime jos
[11:23]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[11:23]  Warin Cascabel: LOL
[11:23]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[11:23]  Jos Joszpe: the gates look great
[11:23]  Richardus Raymaker: its not possible to make a command to turn com on and off ?
[11:23]  Richardus Raymaker: one that only listen to master avatar
[11:23]  Tiffany Sicling: yes there is
[11:24]  Warin Cascabel: Sure, that's pretty easy - just pass the owner's UUID in the llListen() call.
[11:24]  Tiffany Sicling: now the gates I have with the rings
[11:24]  Tiffany Sicling: those turn the event horizon transparent
[11:24]  Tiffany Sicling: touch is just for the demo
[11:25]  eaglefx Binder: nie
[11:25]  eaglefx Binder: c
[11:25]  Tiffany Sicling: in working condition, it would be controlled by another prim which give you selection of destination, then gate opens and destination would be set
[11:25]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[11:25]  Tiffany Sicling: just walk in and go
[11:25]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[11:25]  Jos Joszpe: very cool
[11:25]  Tiffany Sicling: if a sim is down, you will get a message to that effect
[11:25]  Jos Joszpe: great
[11:26]  Jos Joszpe: cool !
[11:26]  Richardus Raymaker: lol, looks weird and funny
[11:26]  Richardus Raymaker: cool
[11:26]  eaglefx Binder: i hope the flys will stay out when i enter
[11:26]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[11:26]  eaglefx Binder: 2 at a time
[11:26]  Tiffany Sicling: try it
[11:26]  Tiffany Sicling: 2 at a time
[11:26]  Jos Joszpe: 1
[11:26]  Jos Joszpe: 2
[11:26]  Jos Joszpe: 3
[11:26]  Tiffany Sicling: ready?
[11:27]  Warin Cascabel: Interesting.
[11:27]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[11:27]  eaglefx Binder: seems to be a delay
[11:27]  Tiffany Sicling: guess there is
[11:27]  Tiffany Sicling: there's a 5 second delay
[11:27]  Warin Cascabel: Oh, shoot, you know what it is?
[11:28]  Tiffany Sicling: but two at a time won't work ?
[11:28]  eaglefx Binder: Pretty sexy
[11:28]  Warin Cascabel: I did it quick-and-dirty, and just teleported the first detected avatar, I didn't loop through everyone who was found.
[11:28]  Tiffany Sicling: ahhhh
[11:28]  Jos Joszpe: yes pretty sexy
[11:28]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[11:28]  Tiffany Sicling: now there is a new gate being developed
[11:28]  Richardus Raymaker: as long we dont get scrambled
[11:28]  Tiffany Sicling: that makes this one look so noobish
[11:28]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[11:29]  eaglefx Binder: oh in your lab?
[11:29]  Jos Joszpe: very pretty much more sexy LOL
[11:29]  Warin Cascabel: Tiffany: change PerformTeleport( llDetectedKey( 0 ));
[11:29]  Warin Cascabel: to: while (foo--) PerformTeleport( llDetectedKey( foo ));
[11:29]  Tiffany Sicling: no no, someone who sleeps dreaming about making sculpties is doing it
[11:29]  eaglefx Binder: oh and that is ? ;)
[11:30]  Warin Cascabel: I have a suspicion she's talking about me
[11:30]  Warin Cascabel: but I'm not sure. :)
[11:30]  eaglefx Binder whispers: LOL
[11:30]  Tiffany Sicling: hrm
[11:30]  eaglefx Binder: anyways
[11:30]  Tiffany Sicling: do you dream about making sculpties, Warin ?
[11:30]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[11:30]  Tim Prowse is Offline
[11:30]  Warin Cascabel: Not usually - usually I'm fighting with regular prims that won't stay where I put them.
[11:31]  Jos Joszpe: = not saying what he is dreaming about :/
[11:31]  Richardus Raymaker: hmm. thats strange warin
[11:31]  eaglefx Binder: well okay so i guess there wont come any more meet people now
[11:31]  Jos Joszpe: anybody knows ?
[11:31]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[11:31]  Jos Joszpe: it has been a mess
[11:31]  eaglefx Binder: we made a small agenda so it wouldent be too troublesome
[11:31]  eaglefx Binder: to get thru
[11:32]  Tiffany Sicling: ok, I made that change to the gate
[11:32]  Warin Cascabel: 3
[11:32]  Warin Cascabel: 2
[11:32]  Warin Cascabel: 1
[11:32]  Warin Cascabel: Still didn't work?
[11:32]  Tiffany Sicling: nope
[11:32]  eaglefx Binder: nr. 2 delays
[11:32]  Warin Cascabel: Hmph.
[11:33]  Tiffany Sicling: I went into it twice
[11:33]  Tiffany Sicling: and I was TP'd 2 times after delay
[11:33]  eaglefx Binder: should we test this on a real HG region?
[11:33]  Warin Cascabel: Hmmmm.
[11:33]  eaglefx Binder: i mean the Standalone
[11:33]  Warin Cascabel: I'll debug this with an alt, and see what I can come up with.
[11:34]  Tiffany Sicling: ok
[11:34]  Tiffany Sicling: agendas
[11:34]  Tiffany Sicling: * script distribution: to whom, how to distrubute, ...
 * registering HGs from the web: what should the process be?
 * communication with Dev: future of HG, up-coming developments, features
 * list of team of commited team memebers
 * anything else???
[11:34]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[11:34]  Tiffany Sicling: the first item, script distro
[11:35]  eaglefx Binder: well it was mainly to have a goal of meet
[11:35]  Tiffany Sicling: we want to keep the database secure at this point
[11:35]  eaglefx Binder: it is here on the wev
[11:35]  eaglefx Binder: web
[11:35]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, that's where I copied it from :)
[11:35]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[11:36]  eaglefx Binder: yes i know only so the others know where to look it up
[11:36]  Tiffany Sicling: registering from the web, we have a very crude one so far, and no error checking
[11:36]  Richardus Raymaker: still loading
[11:36]  Tiffany Sicling: but it works
[11:36]  eaglefx Binder: i think thats the test think i gave kidd
[11:36]  eaglefx Binder: or?
[11:36]  Tiffany Sicling: kidd took the info you gave and expanded it to more fields
[11:36]  Richardus Raymaker: ok, not muich new
[11:36]  eaglefx Binder: ok gr8
[11:37]  Tiffany Sicling: we're trying to see if a model sorta like xstreetsl will work
[11:37]  Jos Joszpe: I think for registering sims to th HG we are "buyilding they should have a minimal uptime
[11:37]  Jos Joszpe: I tried some sims that never were on so far
[11:38]  Tiffany Sicling: and what I see as a goal is to make it where a person can register their name, etc.
[11:38]  Tiffany Sicling: then when they put in their sim information, give them a code to activate the gate
[11:39]  eaglefx Binder: yes sounds like a good idea
[11:39]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[11:39]  Tiffany Sicling: and want it easy enough for a noob to register, get a gate, place it and activate it
[11:39]  Richardus Raymaker: always a bit scary with mysql & input
[11:39]  eaglefx Binder: yes well register on the page and post the HG
[11:39]  Jos Joszpe: yes :)
[11:40]  Warin Cascabel: As long as you sanitize your inputs, there should be nothing to worry about that. :)
[11:40]  eaglefx Binder: sounds like a neat idea, so the gate they will recieve at a hub?
[11:40]  Tiffany Sicling: according to their input for the coordinates... will determine which OSG gate will carry their TP info
[11:40]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[11:40]  Tiffany Sicling: for coordinates out of range of a gate on here, would be reserved for a gate closer to them
[11:40]  Tiffany Sicling: i.e. in OSG
[11:41]  Richardus Raymaker: aha, sim hopping
[11:41]  Warin Cascabel: Will it be a nearest match, or will any hub gate within "range" be able to get to it?
[11:41]  Tiffany Sicling: only gates specifically setup as hubs
[11:42]  Tiffany Sicling: since osTPA is now making link-region dynamic like the secondlife://....
[11:42]  Tiffany Sicling: there needs to be a return gate at the destination
[11:42]  Tiffany Sicling: because HOME does NOT work
[11:42]  Jos Joszpe: ohw ...
[11:42]  eaglefx Binder: home key?
[11:42]  Monk Zymurgy is Online
[11:42]  Warin Cascabel: Ctrl-Shift-H key.
[11:42]  Tiffany Sicling: HOME does work if using llmapdest
[11:43]  eaglefx Binder: woo i better look into all those llsomething ;)
[11:43]  Tiffany Sicling: since that causes the sim to make a more permanent link... I dunno if there's a delay there or not
[11:43]  Tiffany Sicling: but dynamic linking does die off after a few mins
[11:43]  Tiffany Sicling: so going to HOME causes you to see 'not found'
[11:44]  eaglefx Binder: can these ports be linked static?
[11:44]  Jos Joszpe: so return gates ... sounds no problem to me, .. kinda cool ..
[11:44]  Tiffany Sicling: the workaround for that is to secondlife://yourlogingrid/region:xxxx/
[11:44]  Tiffany Sicling: and click that
[11:44]  eaglefx Binder: yes well, thats easy for us but will the nøøb's know?
[11:45]  Tiffany Sicling: dynamic is the way to go simply since we don't want sims to have tens or hundreds of perm link-regions, it will bog and/or crash the sim
[11:45]  eaglefx Binder: yes and u can keep them in the prim?
[11:45]  Tiffany Sicling: for noobs
[11:45]  Tiffany Sicling: we want them to only select a destination and go
[11:45]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[11:45]  Tiffany Sicling: and arrive at another gate there
[11:46]  Richardus Raymaker: thats good tiffany
[11:46]  Jos Joszpe: sounds cool
[11:46]  eaglefx Binder: script distribution: to whom, how to distrubute, ...
[11:46]  Tiffany Sicling: that way it's easy for them to come back
[11:46]  eaglefx Binder: so this point is kinda clear
[11:47]  eaglefx Binder: well well thats okay we also have to apply to the opensource idea anyways aka like opensim
[11:47]  eaglefx Binder: but for starters i guess it is fine
[11:47]  Tiffany Sicling: so that is what made me figure out two different kinds of gates
[11:47]  Tiffany Sicling: hubs and clients
[11:47]  Jos Joszpe: okay
[11:48]  Jos Joszpe: okay
[11:48]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[11:49]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[11:49]  eaglefx Binder: haha
[11:49]  Richardus Raymaker: relays & clients ?
[11:49]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[11:49]  Tiffany Sicling: well, I see it this way
[11:49]  Tiffany Sicling: if there are hubs on OSG
[11:49]  Tiffany Sicling: that's the corridor from/to OSG
[11:49]  Tiffany Sicling: other grids can have their own HUBS for their sims
[11:50]  eaglefx Binder: yes on specific regions, or anyones?
[11:50]  toto Sonnenkern: hello
[11:50]  Warin Cascabel: Hello, toto.
[11:50]  Jos Joszpe: hi toto
[11:50]  toto Sonnenkern: how are you
[11:50]  Tiffany Sicling: anyone
[11:51]  Jos Joszpe: yes
[11:51]  Richardus Raymaker: hubs oor gateways ? what sounds nicer
[11:51]  Tiffany Sicling: I'll give you an example
[11:51]  Tiffany Sicling: someone gave me some code to help me do something
[11:52]  Warin Cascabel: "gateways" might be confusing.
[11:54]  eaglefx Binder: so well i think we need to write a little on how this gets distributed e.t.c.
[11:54]  Tiffany Sicling: anyone that gets a HUB gate on their sim would be able to see the code in it
[11:54]  eaglefx Binder: unless it is on specific regions
[11:55]  eaglefx Binder: maybe also easier
[11:55]  Tiffany Sicling: in SL, there is a stargate network
[11:55]  Tiffany Sicling: but certain scripts in it are no mod no trans
[11:55]  Warin Cascabel: A luxury we don't have, alas.
[11:55]  eaglefx Binder: only problem is that it gets to static and people wil just make thair owns then
[11:56]  Richardus Raymaker: hmmhmm
[11:56]  Tiffany Sicling: well, it's great to have opensource
[11:56]  eaglefx Binder: sure
[11:56]  Tiffany Sicling: and I support that fully
[11:56]  eaglefx Binder: idea flows better
[11:56]  Tiffany Sicling: yes it does
[11:56]  toto Sonnenkern: yeah , the best thing on opensource is the community
[11:56]  toto Sonnenkern: a working or living one
[11:57]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[11:57]  eaglefx Binder: well on the todo list with it
[11:57]  Tiffany Sicling: one way, registering at the website, is to give the new user an activation code
[11:57]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[11:58]  Tiffany Sicling: if they don't put that activation code in the gate, or on a channel, don't activate the gate
[11:58]  eaglefx Binder: i was thinking a litle like SLExchange worked
[11:58]  eaglefx Binder: in world and out world
[11:58]  Tiffany Sicling: right
[11:59]  eaglefx Binder: yes neath
[11:59]  eaglefx Binder: that could work
[11:59]  eaglefx Binder: where did jos go?
[11:59]  Warin Cascabel: And the transmission of the UUID doesn't even have to be in the lsl/ossl script
[11:59]  toto Sonnenkern: an item in world with a special uuid?
[11:59]  Warin Cascabel: since it's transmitted automatically.
[11:59]  Richardus Raymaker: its a good start
[12:01]  eaglefx Binder: well now it gets a bit advanced ;)
[12:01]  Tiffany Sicling: I recommend keep it locked for now until we get this part worked out
[12:01]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:03]  Tiffany Sicling: anytime I cross and have a script running attachment, I see it compiled on the other side
[12:03]  eaglefx Binder: so would you guys like to try this out on a rela HG or di you alredy Tiffany?
[12:03]  Warin Cascabel: Right, Tiffany - both regions have to have script sharing AND binary transfers enabled
[12:03]  Tiffany Sicling: but I haven't tried with just the binary
[12:04]  Warin Cascabel: at least locally on the same grid. Not sure if that's implemented across hypergrid yet.
[12:04]  Richardus Raymaker: if its closed md5 can work good
[12:04]  Tiffany Sicling: we could use a one-way hash like linux passwords
[12:04]  Richardus Raymaker: binary on is not safe the say. so....
[12:04]  Jos Joszpe: sorr power pout here
[12:05]  Warin Cascabel: That's fairly easy to do - pull bits out of the owner UUID, object UUID, and timestamp to create a one-time pad.
[12:05]  eaglefx Binder: ;)
[12:05]  Tiffany Sicling: lots of things to think of as this goes on and gets better for sure :)
[12:05]  eaglefx Binder: yes well maybe we should keep it simple to start with ;)
[12:06]  Tiffany Sicling: for now, my task is to get the gates ready for use for some full testing :)
[12:06]  Warin Cascabel: Keep it simple, but plan for complexity. :)
[12:06]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[12:06]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:06]  Jos Joszpe: lol
[12:06]  Tiffany Sicling: I think the rezzing the prim on gate activation is best
[12:06]  Warin Cascabel: I tend to agree.
[12:06]  Richardus Raymaker: yes
[12:06]  Tiffany Sicling: select destination... then gate goes to work to provide pathway
[12:06]  eaglefx Binder: yes so web/inworld work together
[12:06]  Warin Cascabel: Though the hollow thing would work fine too.
[12:07]  toto Sonnenkern: can i see an example of this , web inworld thing
[12:07]  toto Sonnenkern: ??
[12:07]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, but what about ramifications about it being linked up ?
[12:07]  toto Sonnenkern: e.g. xstreet or what you mean
[12:07]  eaglefx Binder: no xstreet was just an idea on the workflow of it
[12:08]  Warin Cascabel: toto, if you go to Quirm and get the Graphophone out of my shop, that is an interface between an inworld object and a Web-based MySQL database.
[12:08]  Warin Cascabel: As to the ramifications of it being linked up
[12:08]  Warin Cascabel: the event horizon would have to be the root prim
[12:08]  Warin Cascabel: which is no big deal.
[12:08]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, but that also makes the ring teleport you too
[12:08]  Warin Cascabel: Does it?
[12:09]  Tiffany Sicling: let me link this one
[12:09]  toto Sonnenkern: ok warim i will visit Quirm now , how do i find you store?
[12:09]  Jos Joszpe is Offline
[12:09]  Sherlock Reinard is Offline
[12:09]  Event Horizon v1.2: Gate: Transporting.
[12:09]  Event Horizon v1.2: Gate: Idle.
[12:09]  Tiffany Sicling: hrm, I guess not
[12:10]  toto Sonnenkern: ok later
[12:10]  Tiffany Sicling: either the ring as root or the gate as root
[12:10]  Tiffany Sicling: one of them made the ring TP
[12:10]  Tiffany Sicling: ahh
[12:10]  Warin Cascabel: Rats, can't rez here.
[12:10]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:11]  Warin Cascabel: Thanks :)
[12:11]  Tiffany Sicling: yw
[12:11]  Primitive: Script running
[12:11]  eaglefx Binder: who is toto?
[12:11]  Richardus Raymaker: dont know..
[12:11]  eaglefx Binder: seems like they ran of both ;)
[12:14]  Richardus Raymaker: maby distribute the gate in a rezzer box ?
[12:14]  eaglefx Binder: okay so did we get the stuff covered enougt for that firs tpoint?
[12:14]  eaglefx Binder: i mean so that testng can continue
[12:14]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[12:15]  Tiffany Sicling: any suggestions/complaints/praises so far ?
[12:15]  eaglefx Binder: ypu guys agree we post full log on wiki? or edited?
[12:15]  eaglefx Binder: no we need some more readable written so everybody can say yes or no ;)
[12:15]  eaglefx Binder: or come with ideas whatever
[12:16]  eaglefx Binder: bur well i think this log has alot of things on it
[12:16]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:16]  Richardus Raymaker: yes warin
[12:16]  toto Sonnenkern: is there a url to see my gramaphone sihn on a web page?
[12:16]  Tiffany Sicling: I think for future meetings, if we have demos, then call part of the meeting a lab
[12:17]  eaglefx Binder: yes on a HG
[12:17]  Warin Cascabel: No, toto. The Graphophone uses the Web to store and retrieve messages in a database. They're not displayed on the Web.
[12:17]  eaglefx Binder: yes gooid idea
[12:17]  eaglefx Binder: well okay we can check laters if all should be posted
[12:17]  Tiffany Sicling: I would kinda say we did lab and talk but mixed
[12:17]  toto Sonnenkern: the you must send me a screenshow of it ;)
[12:18]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:18]  Warin Cascabel: There's no screenshot, toto.
[12:18]  Warin Cascabel: It stores and retrieves text messages.
[12:18]  Warin Cascabel: You sent the message "greetings from germany t" to my Graphophone.
[12:18]  eaglefx Binder: okay lets say thats enough for 1. agenda, next is
[12:18]  eaglefx Binder: 2. registering HGs from the web: what should the process be?
[12:19]  eaglefx Binder: do we have the ideas on that proper set or we need kidd to participate too
[12:19]  Tiffany Sicling: They register on the web with their name
[12:19]  eaglefx Binder: yes and get a "activate" code to post thair HG
[12:19]  eaglefx Binder: to get a Gate, kinda like that in owrld
[12:19]  eaglefx Binder: inworld
[12:20]  Tiffany Sicling: are given a code and they go in-world and type that code to a prim which associates their online account with their in-world UUID
[12:20]  toto Sonnenkern: is this a mssql db or what kind of db?
[12:20]  eaglefx Binder: okis that was quick ;)
[12:20]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:20]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[12:20]  eaglefx Binder: yes mysql
[12:20]  Warin Cascabel: Or make it part of the Stargate itself, with "Activate" and "Deactivate" buttons as part of its menu?
[12:20]  eaglefx Binder: yes better
[12:20]  Richardus Raymaker: or php there some command to strip variables. and if i remeber good one to stipt some characters.. would be good to remove the = / + etc. from input
[12:20]  Tiffany Sicling: if it's good for XStreetSL, then they have a proven way to do it
[12:20]  Warin Cascabel: (although probably "register" and "unregister" would be better terminology)
[12:20]  Warin Cascabel: stripslashes()
[12:21]  Warin Cascabel: or is it stripcslashes()? I forget.
[12:21]  Warin Cascabel: Oh, there's both. :)
[12:21]  eaglefx Binder: we should also consider make the DB/php a modular thing maybe to the webinterface
[12:21]  Tiffany Sicling: Register at website. Take code in-world, activate their AV at a 'terminal'
[12:21]  Richardus Raymaker: you have also trim
[12:22]  Tiffany Sicling: take copy of gate
[12:22]  Tiffany Sicling: place it
[12:22]  Richardus Raymaker: its anyway good to do it modulair from start use includes. i like it always to split it up in smal parts
[12:22]  Tiffany Sicling: touch gate to turn it on
[12:22]  eaglefx Binder: yes ok
[12:23]  eaglefx Binder: right we shouldent mess too much with peoples UUID's ;)
[12:23]  Tiffany Sicling: verifying their UUID proves who they are
[12:23]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:25]  Tiffany Sicling: they can get on the website and see how many gates they have
[12:26]  Warin Cascabel: And the user simply uses the same activation code with all gates, rather than having a different activation code for each gate?
[12:26]  Tiffany Sicling: well
[12:26]  Tiffany Sicling: I think the activation is to activate their avatar
[12:26]  Richardus Raymaker: only for the same grid , or ..
[12:26]  Warin Cascabel: OK, Tiffany, I think I understand.
[12:27]  eaglefx Binder: brb
[12:27]  Tiffany Sicling: once the avatar is activated... then any gate they rez will pass their UUID info
[12:27]  Warin Cascabel: Richardus, I think it would have to be per-grid - because people might have different UUIDs on different grids.
[12:27]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[12:28]  Richardus Raymaker: yes
[12:28]  Tiffany Sicling: to activate another avatar on same account, I would think they can go request another activation code
[12:28]  Tiffany Sicling: go in-world and link that av to the account
[12:28]  Tiffany Sicling: I think
[12:28]  Tiffany Sicling: hehe
[12:29]  Warin Cascabel: I don't know if that would be necessary for this particular application, but it's easy enough to do.
[12:29]  Tiffany Sicling: hrm
[12:29]  Richardus Raymaker: can yoiur read the avatar owner from the object ?
[12:29]  Warin Cascabel: Yes.
[12:30]  Richardus Raymaker: then you have the activation i think
[12:30]  Tiffany Sicling: I think the problem would be activation from different grids unless the gate would also act like a terminal
[12:30]  eaglefx Binder: sorry back had to put my boy to ebd
[12:31]  eaglefx Binder: bed
[12:31]  eaglefx Binder: ok what did i miss ;)
[12:31]  Tiffany Sicling: I think as we go along, the right solution will land at our feet
[12:31]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:31]  Warin Cascabel: Yeah, the problems will arise on their own. :)
[12:32]  Warin Cascabel: As things become more clearly defined, the issues will become apparent (and, hopefully, the ways to overcome them).
[12:32]  Tiffany Sicling: Communication with the Devs
[12:32]  eaglefx Binder: yes, did any of you communicate to HG Dev? u tiff?
[12:33]  Tiffany Sicling: I have talked with a Dev and am updated on progress from them
[12:33]  Tiffany Sicling: HG groups are being looked at
[12:33]  eaglefx Binder: which is this point ;)
[12:33]  eaglefx Binder: communication with Dev: future of HG, up-coming developments, features
[12:33]  Tiffany Sicling: HG group chat that is
[12:34]  Tiffany Sicling: Inventory is being played with
[12:34]  Warin Cascabel: Groups are being looked at by a number of different bunches of people, apparently. :)
[12:34]  eaglefx Binder: yes we did some nasty testing on my sim u remember
[12:34]  Tiffany Sicling: dynamic osTPA is functional
[12:34]  eaglefx Binder: i actually lost that boot after you moved it ;)
[12:34]  Tiffany Sicling: oh ?
[12:34]  Tiffany Sicling: ouch
[12:34]  eaglefx Binder: well dont worry i had a copy ;))
[12:34]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[12:35]  eaglefx Binder: but it was corupted
[12:35]  Tiffany Sicling: eagle had his perms set to false
[12:35]  Tiffany Sicling: so I moved his boot off his foot and put it back
[12:35]  eaglefx Binder: yes i couldent wear it after
[12:35]  Warin Cascabel: In his own sim?
[12:35]  Tiffany Sicling: yep
[12:35]  eaglefx Binder: in a HG
[12:35]  Warin Cascabel: Oooooh, that's nasty.
[12:35]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:36]  eaglefx Binder: i actually would like to see after this if all 5 could go there to see the performance, cuz it is a smaller server on winnie
[12:36]  Tiffany Sicling: sure
[12:36]  Warin Cascabel: Sounds good.
[12:36]  Richardus Raymaker: aha
[12:36]  eaglefx Binder: okay great, so:
[12:36]  eaglefx Binder: communication with Dev: future of HG, up-coming developments, features
[12:36]  eaglefx Binder: did we cover this?
[12:37]  Tiffany Sicling: future of HG
[12:37]  eaglefx Binder: i guess it would be cool to meet the Dev is she inworld?
[12:37]  Tiffany Sicling: I think it has a great future
[12:37]  Warin Cascabel: Yes, she goes to the Tuesday meetings, usually.
[12:37]  eaglefx Binder: oh name?
[12:37]  Tiffany Sicling: yes, on tuesday
[12:37]  Warin Cascabel: Diva... what the heck is her last name?
[12:37]  eaglefx Binder: ah yes ok
[12:37]  eaglefx Binder: canto
[12:37]  Tiffany Sicling: I don't remember right off
[12:38]  eaglefx Binder: canto i think
[12:38]  Warin Cascabel: I'm so bad with names.
[12:38]  Tiffany Sicling: gosh, that's bad lol
[12:38]  eaglefx Binder: haha
[12:38]  eaglefx Binder: Diva Canto i think
[12:38]  Warin Cascabel: Not nearly as bad as "Ass Star"...
[12:38]  eaglefx Binder: something like that
[12:38]  eaglefx Binder: AHHAHA
[12:38]  Tiffany Sicling: BlueWall is a grid coordinator/something
[12:38]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[12:38]  Tiffany Sicling: and he also makes patches to the code
[12:39]  eaglefx Binder: well i think this should be keept at a userlever so it is not limited to a minor group
[12:39]  eaglefx Binder: level
[12:39]  Warin Cascabel: jhurliman's also been talking about hypergrid stuff a lot recently in #opensim-dev
[12:39]  Warin Cascabel: I don't know what his inworld name is.
[12:40]  Tiffany Sicling: if we can get all this together, we will be better organized :)
[12:40]  eaglefx Binder: we should talk/tell about the wiki and the #hypergrid, so we get the ideas same channel
[12:40]  Warin Cascabel: Don't look at me for organizational skills. :)
[12:40]  Tiffany Sicling: lol
[12:40]  eaglefx Binder: well i aint no boss usually either ;) .. lol
[12:41]  Richardus Raymaker: hehe.. dont look at me.
[12:41]  eaglefx Binder: but well i guess we can figure, kidd is good a wikis
[12:41]  Tiffany Sicling: I've done it, even though I didn't like it lol
[12:41]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:41]  Richardus Raymaker: the moved the svn row to. its now more difficult to compile svn :)
[12:41]  Warin Cascabel: Oh hey, look at that, #hypergrid. :)
[12:41]  eaglefx Binder: well if we have to get the word spread i think we need some ideas e.t.c. and recuit people to participate
[12:42]  eaglefx Binder: so each houtr from now on we post the wiki url in osgrid and opensim ;))
[12:42]  Tiffany Sicling: Bruce is on another grid, he's interested in being on the team, but I don't see him here today
[12:42]  Warin Cascabel: heh
[12:42]  eaglefx Binder: he was in the irc yesterday
[12:43]  eaglefx Binder: but left wheni saud welcome bruce ;)
[12:43]  eaglefx Binder: hehe
[12:43]  Event Horizon v1.2: Gate: Transporting.
[12:43]  Event Horizon v1.2: Gate: Idle.
[12:43]  Tiffany Sicling: change that UTC to GMT
[12:43]  Tiffany Sicling: on the wiki
[12:43]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:43]  Tiffany Sicling: makes it less confusing
[12:43]  Richardus Raymaker: next week same time ?
[12:43]  eaglefx Binder: and i think i will make the Viewer clock in ( viverclock)
[12:43]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:43]  Tiffany Sicling: yes
[12:44]  Tiffany Sicling: so in summing up today......
[12:44]  eaglefx Binder: so GMT 20:00 (viewer: bla bla
[12:44]  eaglefx Binder: we have one more
[12:44]  eaglefx Binder: list of team of commited team memebers
[12:46]  eaglefx Binder: so how do we make this last point
[12:46]  eaglefx Binder: list of team of commited team memebers
[12:46]  eaglefx Binder: hands up one? ..LOL
[12:46]  Tiffany Sicling: We can make the list of team members
[12:46]  eaglefx Binder: hahaha
[12:46]  Richardus Raymaker: bye
[12:46]  eaglefx Binder: hallo
[12:46]  Richardus Raymaker: cool warin.
[12:47]  eaglefx Binder: i have that also ;)
[12:47]  eaglefx Binder: well okay
[12:47]  Richardus Raymaker: hmm, ahh there's the wave
[12:47]  eaglefx Binder: ok we can count like this, Rica, Tiff, Warin, Kidd, Jos
[12:47]  eaglefx Binder: me
[12:47]  eaglefx Binder: or?
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: how about the other guys?
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: Edy e.t.c.
[12:48]  Tiffany Sicling: Brude
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: bruce
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[12:48]  Richardus Raymaker: betetr say rich
[12:48]  Tiffany Sicling: Bruce
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: yes sry
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: i will make a list
[12:48]  Tiffany Sicling: Rickardus HGMaker ?
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: is all agree?
[12:48]  eaglefx Binder: toto who are you? new or ?
[12:49]  toto Sonnenkern: yes
[12:49]  Tiffany Sicling: kidd helps me with scripting
[12:49]  Sherlock Reinard is Online
[12:49]  Tiffany Sicling: warin helps with scripting
[12:49]  toto Sonnenkern: old mind
[12:49]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:49]  Tiffany Sicling: I think warin is also working on a nice gate too
[12:49]  Warin Cascabel: Thanks :)
[12:49]  toto Sonnenkern: so maybe i can be betatester?
[12:50]  eaglefx Binder: so you guys all is feeling liekyou are on team, well it is free to enter or leave ;)
[12:50]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:50]  Tiffany Sicling: we always need testers
[12:50]  Richardus Raymaker: i hope i can help somewhere
[12:50]  Tiffany Sicling: if you don't mind crashing a lot while testing
[12:50]  toto Sonnenkern: i running my local sim too
[12:50]  eaglefx Binder: i just think it makes it easier to know who does what and who is commited to deal woth it
[12:50]  Tiffany Sicling: Richardus, what can you contribute ?
[12:50]  toto Sonnenkern: but only involved in 3d world for a few month
[12:50]  Warin Cascabel: I will donate my gate to the project when it's finished.
[12:50]  Richardus Raymaker: dont know.. :O
[12:51]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:51]  Tiffany Sicling: that's ok
[12:51]  Tiffany Sicling: do you have a standalone sim ?
[12:51]  Richardus Raymaker: its just how relaxed and rested im be in rl
[12:51]  eaglefx Binder: well ideas is also a good thingis ;)
[12:51]  Richardus Raymaker: in grid and till september a vpps thats a HG
[12:51]  toto Sonnenkern: lol, rl is heavy too here
[12:52]  eaglefx Binder: ok so we can make a core list, and participants
[12:52]  eaglefx Binder: like peopel that wanna deal with ot
[12:52]  Richardus Raymaker: at younger age i did more on the pc :)
[12:52]  Tiffany Sicling: even my own StandAlone (SA) crashes after a while duringtesting
[12:52]  Richardus Raymaker: did not checked if its up
[12:52]  Tiffany Sicling: in fact, my whole computer crashed yesterday lol
[12:52]  Warin Cascabel: Bah, that reminds me, I can't log into my standalone any more. :/
[12:52]  Richardus Raymaker: must be windows
[12:52]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[12:53]  Tiffany Sicling: OS X here, but I was like HG about 60 times all over the place
[12:53]  Warin Cascabel: Not necessarily, Richardus - the Darklight client manages to spontaneously reboot my Linux machine...
[12:53]  toto Sonnenkern: i have installed 3 linux distris on vmware
[12:53]  Richardus Raymaker: apple that crash ? hmm thats rare.
[12:53]  toto Sonnenkern: under my good lod xp
[12:53]  Tiffany Sicling: I know, but I think I overheated the GPU
[12:53]  toto Sonnenkern: lenny, ubuntu and suse
[12:54]  eaglefx Binder: ok i make 2 lists, HG core team members, like Rich, Tiff, Warin, Bruce, EagleFX, Kidd, Jos
[12:54]  eaglefx Binder: More?
[12:54]  toto Sonnenkern: me
[12:54]  toto Sonnenkern: too
[12:54]  eaglefx Binder: Ok
[12:54]  Tiffany Sicling: Testers
[12:54]  toto Sonnenkern: yep
[12:54]  eaglefx Binder: so testers list is Toto now?
[12:54]  Tiffany Sicling: always need those to go crashing.... uh... I mean.... HG'n around and trying stuff
[12:54]  eaglefx Binder: + us ofcause ;)
[12:54]  toto Sonnenkern: sorry for not joining dev
[12:54]  eaglefx Binder: LOL
[12:55]  Tiffany Sicling: that's okay
[12:55]  eaglefx Binder: well u can i guess if you wanna, no restrictions reall i think
[12:55]  Tiffany Sicling: if we make something and it breaks and you see that, please let us know
[12:55]  toto Sonnenkern: yes
[12:55]  eaglefx Binder: it is more so the information will flow to members that is commited to it
[12:55]  Tiffany Sicling: at one time I want to test how many av's we can get on a HG SA region
[12:56]  eaglefx Binder: yes i think your idea of having LAB time is good
[12:56]  Richardus Raymaker: do you give free chutes ?
[12:56]  eaglefx Binder: 1. go thru list of stuff,
[12:56]  eaglefx Binder: 2. lab testing time keep log away from wiki
[12:56]  Tiffany Sicling: well, gate addresses
[12:56]  eaglefx Binder: unless agreed on
[12:56]  Tiffany Sicling: we haven't gotten to that point yet
[12:57]  Warin Cascabel: OK :)
[12:57]  Tiffany Sicling: for the hubs in OSG, I would like to see outside regions coordinates close to a hub near it
[12:57]  ARADTech KoolKam is Offline
[12:58]  Tiffany Sicling: ok, who is doing most of the wiki updates ?
[12:58]  eaglefx Binder: ok last point thne?
[12:58]  eaglefx Binder: i do
[12:58]  eaglefx Binder: for now i do it maybe in co wrok with kidd
[12:58]  eaglefx Binder: but i promised her to do today
[12:59]  Tiffany Sicling: ok
[12:59]  Tiffany Sicling: if you have time, please post a list of team members
[12:59]  eaglefx Binder: yes i made a list on editor
[12:59]  Tiffany Sicling: is that okay with all of you ?
[12:59]  eaglefx Binder: we need to hear if Edy and those guys is in too!!??
[12:59]  Warin Cascabel: Sounds good to me.
[12:59]  eaglefx Binder: or keep this as a OSG one?
[13:00]  Warin Cascabel: Suggestion: post the URL to the wiki in the channel topic on #hypergrid
[13:00]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[13:00]  Tiffany Sicling: the wiki is on the opensimulator.org, so I would include out-world people too
[13:00]  eaglefx Binder: we can cange topic
[13:00]  Tiffany Sicling: which is not specific to OSG unless otherwise stated
[13:00]  Warin Cascabel: Should be able to - eagleFX, kiddpico and TiffanyS are all ops. :P
[13:01]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[13:01]  eaglefx Binder: yes kidd made it
[13:01]  eaglefx Binder: but she couldent figure the chanserv
[13:01]  eaglefx Binder: well we need do deop someimes maybe
[13:01]  eaglefx Binder: Tiffany is the king ;)
[13:01]  eaglefx Binder: LOL
[13:02]  Warin Cascabel: I sure can't find it in the wiki... what's the URL?
[13:02]  eaglefx Binder: sec
[13:02]  eaglefx Binder: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/HyperGrid_Team
[13:02]  Richardus Raymaker: do we have a HG irc channel ?
[13:02]  Warin Cascabel: #hypergrid
[13:02]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[13:03]  eaglefx Binder: kidd registered it
[13:03]  Warin Cascabel: What the hell, is the wiki's search function case-sensitive? I didn't find that page when searching for "hypergrid".
[13:03]  Richardus Raymaker: next login it will be opened here
[13:03]  toto Sonnenkern: so HyperGrid Regions arte different region then a normal region
[13:03]  eaglefx Binder: yes it sucks
[13:03]  eaglefx Binder: we need to make i tlowercase
[13:04]  Warin Cascabel: weird thing is, "hypergrid" does exist on the page in all lowercase
[13:04]  toto Sonnenkern: but iam in : t the Gridnaut
[13:04]  Warin Cascabel: so it SHOULD have found it.
[13:04]  eaglefx Binder: yes i had trouble too recent where i didnt hit in the G
[13:04]  eaglefx Binder: i will talk to kid about getting it changed
[13:04]  Tiffany Sicling: yea, the wiki is not the best search engine on the market
[13:04]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[13:05]  eaglefx Binder: we take over google then ;)
[13:05]  eaglefx Binder: ok last:
[13:05]  eaglefx Binder: anything else???
[13:05]  eaglefx Binder: ;)
[13:05]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[13:05]  Tiffany Sicling: not that I can think of at this time
[13:05]  eaglefx Binder: well HG jumping :P
[13:05]  eaglefx Binder: yay
[13:06]  Tiffany Sicling: kick the tires
[13:06]  Warin Cascabel: Heh
[13:06]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[13:06]  toto Sonnenkern: what means this:
[13:06]  toto Sonnenkern: Collaboration Sites

 * http://hgteam.sunredbeach.com This is a test
[13:06]  Warin Cascabel: Somebody said something about getting everyone on a region for testing a performance?
[13:06]  eaglefx Binder: okay cool guys i will change the wiki e.t.c.
[13:06]  eaglefx Binder: yes thats me
[13:06]  toto Sonnenkern: ok
[13:06]  Richardus Raymaker: ok. to where ?
[13:06]  eaglefx Binder: would like to see if the pc can handle it
[13:06]  eaglefx Binder: sec
[13:06]  Warin Cascabel: Muah hah hah
[13:07]  Tiffany Sicling blak
[13:07]  Warin Cascabel fires up an alt as well
[13:07]  Tiffany Sicling hrm
[13:07]  toto Sonnenkern: Cool Collaboration
[13:07]  Tiffany Sicling: how did you do that ?
[13:07]  eaglefx Binder: secondlife://opensimhg.sunredbeach.com:9000/
[13:07]  Warin Cascabel: do what?
[13:07]  Tiffany Sicling: on nevermind
[13:07]  Tiffany Sicling: duh
[13:07]  eaglefx Binder: that site was a test to see if it was good or not, we aint sure yet
[13:07]  Little Sister: HAI GUISE WHUTS GOIN ON HEAR!!!
[13:07]  Richardus Raymaker: hello little
[13:07]  toto Sonnenkern: nice eagle
[13:08]  eaglefx Binder: it is ICECore/Kablink
[13:08]  eaglefx Binder: pretty cool actually
[13:08]  Tiffany Sicling: uh oh... little sister is here, everybody run!
[13:08]  toto Sonnenkern: never heard of it
[13:08]  eaglefx Binder: but also a bit advanced maybe
[13:08]  eaglefx Binder: but it has it all for collab
[13:08]  eaglefx Binder: even doc versioning
[13:09]  eaglefx Binder: well i talked to kidd about ripping it off, but she said wait, and lets see still if it has any value
[13:09]  toto Sonnenkern: is it a lite version of the enterprise
[13:09]  eaglefx Binder: well it is a freeversion
[13:09]  toto Sonnenkern: nice
[13:09]  toto Sonnenkern: maybe i will test it
[13:09]  Tiffany Sicling: oh yea
[13:10]  eaglefx Binder: i created all users in that site
[13:10]  ARADTech KoolKam is Online
[13:10]  Tiffany Sicling: I forgot
[13:10]  eaglefx Binder: but they need to login
[13:10]  eaglefx Binder: and change thair email address
[13:10]  Tiffany Sicling: what things do we want to do before next meeting ?
[13:10]  Tim Prowse is Online
[13:10]  eaglefx Binder: well new agends, i can wrrite and where should i tbe next
[13:10]  eaglefx Binder: on a HG suggested
[13:11]  eaglefx Binder: standalone
[13:11]  eaglefx Binder: but where?
[13:12]  Tiffany Sicling: I always want to help
[13:12]  eaglefx Binder: i can set up a HG pretty quick on a turbo server
[13:12]  toto Sonnenkern: eagle of have set it up under linux?
[13:12]  eaglefx Binder: but my link could ba a hassle
[13:12]  toto Sonnenkern: the kablink system
[13:12]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[13:12]  Tiffany Sicling: I have one at neo.dontexist.net:9000
[13:12]  Warin Cascabel: If I can figure out why my standalone isn't letting me fully connect, I'll offer mine for a meeting site.
[13:12]  eaglefx Binder: ok we can make a few options then.
[13:12]  eaglefx Binder: yours HG Tiff!
[13:13]  eaglefx Binder: orhers that wanna get thair region crashed ?
[13:13]  eaglefx Binder: lol
[13:13]  eaglefx Binder: well lets test the one i have then that can be an option too
[13:13]  Richardus Raymaker: untilmy conenction is ok. uhh no betetr wait.
[13:13]  toto Sonnenkern: which on is running iCEcore Conference or Kablink Teaming ?or need i both packets?
[13:13]  eaglefx Binder: 1 Mbps should be enough for 5 av's
[13:14]  Richardus Raymaker: i just lost for some reason access to vps.
[13:14]  eaglefx Binder: can we take that after toto?
[13:14]  toto Sonnenkern: ok sorry eagle
[13:14]  eaglefx Binder: i will be happy ot tell ;)
[13:14]  Richardus Raymaker: wich region. else i co somewhere else
[13:14]  eaglefx Binder: well we can select tiffs as primary and have a backup
[13:14]  eaglefx Binder: or here on OSG
[13:14]  Tiffany Sicling: secondlife://neo.dontexist.net:9000/
[13:14]  Tiffany Sicling: brb
[13:14]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[13:15]  eaglefx Binder: i noted that
[13:15]  eaglefx Binder: Okay guys if you wanna i can create you as well on the Collab site warin and Toto
[13:15]  eaglefx Binder: we can see if it is of any good
[13:15]  Warin Cascabel: Sounds good.
[13:16]  eaglefx Binder: and if not we crash it
[13:16]  toto Sonnenkern: yes
[13:16]  toto Sonnenkern: ty
[13:16]  eaglefx Binder: it was more that Wikis is not always the best way of communication ;)
[13:16]  eaglefx Binder: i will give you the information laters then
[13:17]  Warin Cascabel: OK
[13:17]  toto Sonnenkern is Online
[13:17]  eaglefx Binder: thanks
[13:17]  eaglefx Binder: Okay cool
[13:17]  eaglefx Binder: we are thru
[13:17]  Tiffany Sicling: bak
[13:17]  eaglefx Binder: wb Tiffy
[13:17]  JayMaze Yao is Offline
[13:17]  eaglefx Binder: ok so we selcet your HG tiff
[13:17]  eaglefx Binder: as next wed
[13:17]  eaglefx Binder: yes i will
[13:17]  Warin Cascabel: Seconded.
[13:18]  Tiffany Sicling: and most of the lab parts
[13:18]  eaglefx Binder: yes
[13:18]  Richardus Raymaker: yes
[13:18]  eaglefx Binder: i will make a note maybe on it first and hand out, thats what Team Kablink is good for
[13:18]  eaglefx Binder: i make it out on here and u can check it up
[13:19]  eaglefx Binder: Ok
[13:19]  eaglefx Binder: ur HG then tiff next time?
[13:19]  eaglefx Binder: same time of day
[13:19]  Tiffany Sicling: sure
[13:20]  Tiffany Sicling: This is where I went and back secondlife://neo.dontexist.net:9000/
[13:20]  eaglefx Binder: ok
[13:20]  Richardus Raymaker: ok
[13:20]  Richardus Raymaker: back is then to my home
[13:20]  eaglefx Binder: ok guys
[13:20]  eaglefx Binder: if you have time left it would be geat if we can crash this
[13:20]  eaglefx Binder: secondlife://opensimhg.sunredbeach.com:9000/
[13:20]  Warin Cascabel: See you there.
[13:20]  eaglefx Binder: Ok

Meeting Ended.

Personal tools
About This Wiki