Chat log from the meeting on 2008-10-07

From OpenSimulator

Revision as of 19:15, 3 March 2012 by MakoBot (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Tuesday Meeting @ Wright Plaza on OSGrid

[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Visitor List:
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Nebadon Izumi
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Hiro Protagonist
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Roger Fullstop
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Linho A.D.A
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: BlueWall Slade
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: sacha Magne
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Ima Bot
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Estevan Araujo
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Admin UCI
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Teravus Ousley
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Philippe Debevec
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Chris D
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Altbot Obscure
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Charles Krinkeb
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Richardus Raymaker
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Darren Vayandar
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Whump Linden
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Orion Shamroy
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Dahlia Trimble
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Mojo Werkin
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Francisco Koolhoven
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Elaine Bennett
[12:05] Visitor List Recorder v1.1: Total = 21

[10:53] Chris D is Online
[10:53] Nebs Cherry Martini with Orange Slice whispers: Another route to Nirvana
[10:56] Nebadon: hello
[10:56] daTwitch: Howdeh
[10:56] Chris D: Hi, nebadon
[10:57] Nebadon: see how it goes
[10:57] Nebadon: hopefully wont crash again
[10:57] daTwitch: I'll teleport in shortly
[10:57] Nebadon: i really think its related to border crossing
[10:57] Nebadon: some how
[10:58] Nebadon: but im not 100% sure
[10:58] sacha Magne: noting in the log i guess ?
[10:58] Hiro Protagonist is Online
[10:59] Nebadon: its a combo
[10:59] Nebadon: i suppose
[10:59] Nebadon: but related to border crossing in particular
[10:59] Nebadon: hehe is Altbot = Dahlia?
[10:59] Charles Krinkeb is Online
[10:59] Altbot Obscure: lol maybe ;)
[11:00] Nebadon: hehe
[11:00] Charles Krinkeb: Morning
[11:00] Nebadon: morning
[11:00] sacha Magne: altbot is justin in fact
[11:00] Altbot Obscure: lol maybe ;)
[11:00] Nebadon: hehe not according to my research
[11:00] Nebadon: :P
[11:01] Richardus Raymaker is Online
[11:01] Altbot Obscure: drat nebadon has be pinged
[11:01] Altbot Obscure: *me
[11:01] Nebadon: hehe
[11:01] Nebadon: i try to be proactive
[11:01] Nebadon: hehe
[11:02] Simulator Version shouts: OpenSimulator Server (OS Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) Kernel \r on an \) ChilTasks:True PhysPrim:True
[11:02] Nebadon: cool the timer works
[11:02] Nebadon: hehe
[11:02] Teravus Ousley: altbot obscure looks a bit like Dahlia
[11:02] ocsean: I updated UC Irvine to the same release as WP, maybe that's helping
[11:02] Altbot Obscure: just a little
[11:02] Nebadon: thanks ocsean
[11:02] Nebadon: it probably will
[11:03] daTwitch: I find that if I keep my large cylinder in my pants I dont lose it as often ROFL
[11:03] Nebadon: hehe
[11:03] Teravus Ousley: err
[11:03] daTwitch: sorry Ter, couldnt resist ;)
[11:04] You shout: upstairs Charles
[11:04] Nebadon: i could see him typing in IRC
[11:04] Nebadon: hehe
[11:04] Nebadon: but not here
[11:04] Charles Krinkeb: Oops, sorry
[11:04] Teravus Ousley: we havith minimap dots!
[11:04] Roger Fullstop: that's ok
[11:04] Nebadon: no problem
[11:05] Altbot Obscure: Altbot Obscure notices the high frame time with only 11 avies
[11:05] Hiro Protagonist: hee hee, movie time?
[11:05] Nebadon: oh yea
[11:05] Nebadon: how nice
[11:05] Richardus Raymaker: and normal map dots
[11:05] Hiro Protagonist: anyone got a URL for '300'?
[11:05] Nebadon: hehe
[11:05] Teravus Ousley: http://threehundred/
[11:05] Nebadon: i have no doubt you could go to SL and in less than 10 minutes fine one
[11:05] Hiro Protagonist: ROFL
[11:05] Hiro Protagonist: touche! ;D
[11:06] Charles Krinkeb: Everyone be nice to Teravus. He may be about to embark on a deep, dark, physics quest.
[11:06] Nebadon: hehe
[11:06] Nebadon: is it me or is Ter's head missing
[11:06] Nebadon: maybe the prims are just missing on my viewer
[11:06] Altbot Obscure: he was missing a wing earlier
[11:06] Teravus Ousley: is my head missing?
[11:06] sacha Magne: ter got his head
[11:06] Nebadon: ah ok its me then
[11:06] Nebadon: for me its a stump
[11:06] Nebadon: hehe
[11:06] Teravus Ousley: yeah, hate that stump
[11:06] Admin UCI: I see his head
[11:07] Charles Krinkeb: Any complaints about Teravus should be filed at the complaint pavillion (which doest exist yet).
[11:07] sacha Magne: well, he is a dragon
[11:07] Altbot Obscure: one wing, no head
[11:07] Nebadon: hehe
[11:07] Hiro Protagonist: some parts missing or not fully rezzed
[11:07] Nebadon: so what else is going on?
[11:07] Nebs Cherry Martini with Orange Slice whispers: Another route to Nirvana
[11:07] Admin UCI: I have my network limited to 150, seems to help
[11:07] Nebadon: yea actually i was testing
[11:08] Nebadon: and cranked mine to 500
[11:08] Altbot Obscure: did justincc change the throllle?
[11:08] Nebadon: im normally at 350
[11:08] Altbot Obscure: *throttle?
[11:08] Nebadon: he did do some adjusting i think
[11:08] Hiro Protagonist: I seem to notice a distinct change in throttling here too
[11:08] Admin UCI: I think he did, not sure if it got released yet
[11:09] Charles Krinkeb: Is everyone currently optimistic about recent stability of svn?
[11:09] Nebadon: i am, the only region i have problems with is this one
[11:09] Nebadon: everything else runs great
[11:09] Hiro Protagonist: yeah, mine seem to be very stable
[11:09] Hiro Protagonist: how long have we had the irc bridge running?
[11:09] Nebadon: but in all fairness, ive been dropping elbows on this sim daily
[11:09] Nebadon: with new scripts
[11:09] Nebadon: hehe
[11:09] Hiro Protagonist: perhaps a gremlin snuck in on the heels of that?
[11:09] Admin UCI: yes, things are better now for me, was touchy last weeks
[11:10] Nebadon: plus this region gets massive traffic
[11:10] Nebadon: 110 visitors in like 2 1/2 days
[11:10] Hiro Protagonist: dayum
[11:10] Richardus Raymaker: hehe. good sign
[11:10] nebadon:
[11:10] Charles Krinkeb: Before we get too deep, I am working on writing/editing "The history of OpenSim". All are encouraged to send me via e-mail ata, a paragraph written in 3rd person to include.
[11:10] sacha Magne: could we have some memory issues ?
[11:10] Altbot Obscure: do you leave the irc bridge on all the time?
[11:10] Nebadon: i do
[11:10] Nebadon: now
[11:11] Nebadon: seems to work great
[11:11] BlueWall Slade: has anyone moved to mono 2.0?
[11:11] Nebadon: all the plazas are on IRC bridge
[11:11] Altbot Obscure: there should probably be a sign or something
[11:11] Teravus Ousley: IRC BRIDGE OFF!
[11:11] Nebadon: hehe yea i am working on signage
[11:11] Teravus Ousley: I COMMAND THEE!
[11:11] Altbot Obscure: lol
[11:11] Nebadon: make sure you feed the troll under the IRC bridge
[11:11] Nebadon: or beware
[11:11] Admin UCI: isn't that against TOS? hehehe
[11:11] Hiro Protagonist: ROFL!!
[11:12] Charles Krinkeb: There is only one rule in the TOS : "Have Fun".
[11:12] Teravus Ousley: I see some happily placed green dots on the minimap :D
[11:12] Nebadon: yea mostly its just being used for logging, it gives us admins more insite on what was happening at the moment of a crash
[11:12] Hiro Protagonist: nice job Ter :)
[11:12] Nebadon: doesnt tell the whole story, but its a bit more detail we didnt have before
[11:13] Teravus Ousley: it should also put the people in the proper offset of whatever they're sitting on..
[11:13] Hiro Protagonist: indeed it does
[11:13] Teravus Ousley: so.. you don't have 12 dots in one spot.. on a 12 seater couch
[11:13] Charles Krinkeb: Will next week likely be "Physics Week" ??
[11:14] Teravus Ousley: I don't think it'll be ready by then honestly. but shortly after parhaps
[11:14] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: Hi :)
[11:14] Script saved
[11:14] Compile successful
[11:14] Charles Krinkeb: Maybe we can have a series of contests for 1) Highest vertical stand up ejection 2) Deepest under the terrain and such.
[11:15] Teravus Ousley: Hi Sim crossing!
[11:15] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: lol
[11:15] Teravus Ousley: We've got a Trifecta here
[11:15] Hiro Protagonist: what an interesting confusion of blended conversation streams
[11:15] Charles Krinkeb: I was wondering, Teravus, if one could setup a scritped object to run somewhat controlled physics tests.
[11:15] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: Dahlia Trimble tapped your phones :)
[11:16] Hiro Protagonist: Hey Dahlia, I hear you've been doing some work on vehicular functions for LSL?
[11:16] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: I have?
[11:16] Hiro Protagonist: LOL
[11:16] Charles Krinkeb: Ok, looks like Whump may not be here, so I have a question for the OGP part. "Is it working with recent SVN?"
[11:16] Hiro Protagonist: so much for rumor! heehee
[11:16] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: I looked into it a little a while back
[11:17] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: I've done a little work on LSL physics functions
[11:17] Nebadon: nice
[11:17] Richardus Raymaker: yes
[11:17] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: been a while go tho
[11:17] Charles Krinkeb: Little? Dahlia did a *lot*!!
[11:17] Nebadon: cause the light cycle grid is near completion :D
[11:18] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: light cycle grid?
[11:18] Nebadon: hehe im building a light cycle arena
[11:18] Nebadon: "nebadon2025"
[11:18] Nebadon: i took down the 800 cycles
[11:18] Nebadon: and started something new
[11:19] Hiro Protagonist: Ter's head has rezzed fully for me now :D
[11:19] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: well ODE has some nice vechcle support but i dont think it's compatable with LSL vehicle functions that exist in SL
[11:19] Nebadon: that makes sense
[11:19] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: at least not 1:1
[11:19] Hiro Protagonist: yeah that would be more than a bit trixie
[11:19] Nebadon: i would have been more suprised if it were
[11:20] Hiro Protagonist: would be lurvely to have a set of osFunctions that presented an ODE API tho
[11:20] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: that would be nice :)
[11:20] Hiro Protagonist: at least where such would be usefull
[11:20] Teravus Ousley: meeting?
[11:20] Hiro Protagonist: Hey it's Whump
[11:20] Sim88: Dahlia Trimble: hope it would be supportable
[11:20] Hiro Protagonist: something to think about for the future maybe :)
[11:20] You shout: upstairs Bill
[11:21] Teravus Ousley shouts: Look for the green dots on the minimap
[11:21] Nebadon: lol
[11:21] Hiro Protagonist: Heh :)
[11:22] Whump Linden: Hello. Apologies for running late. Got caught up in a hallway discussion.
[11:22] Teravus Ousley: alternatively you can see the green dots smushed together on the mainmap
[11:22] Nebadon: no worries
[11:22] Altbot Obscure: HIya Whump :)
[11:22] Teravus Ousley: Teravus Ousley hasn't quite got dot towers working yet.
[11:22] Charles Krinkeb: Whump, would you like the floor for interop/OGP discussions.
[11:22] Whump Linden: Charles, whenever you are ready for me.
[11:23] Charles Krinkeb: Please go ahead, Whump.
[11:23] Whump Linden: Okay, first a reminder that there's a new source drop for the main viewer branch.
[11:24] Whump Linden: Second, Periapse and are still trying to get Babbage to comment on
[11:24] Whump Linden: Third, Periapse said he would come to my OO tomorrow if you have Mono questions.
[11:25] Teravus Ousley: interesting.. maybe I can get Melanie there
[11:25] Whump Linden: I may have another developer or lead there as well. I'll email if I have more info.
[11:25] Teravus Ousley: though.. Babbage would be cooler on the mono topic :D
[11:26] Whump Linden: Fourth: Leyla is working on the derez messages left over from the teleport draft.
[11:26] Teravus Ousley: Teravus Ousley thought Tedd and Babbage were working out some kind of common IScript or something
[11:26] Whump Linden: So, would it be useful if we put that up on agent1.
[11:27] Whump Linden: er, ?
[11:27] Teravus Ousley: that was several months ago however.
[11:27] Whump Linden: Teravus, I don't know if Babbage has been talking to OpenSim devs as of late.
[11:28] Whump Linden: Is that Tedd who owned the scripting engine until Melanie took it up?
[11:28] Teravus Ousley: Tedd has been out of commission with tendonitis
[11:28] Teravus Ousley: Yes
[11:28] Whump Linden: Okay, I thought Babbage had been talking with Melanie as of late, but not sure.
[11:29] Whump Linden: The problem is that my OO are in the middle of the night for Babbage, but Periapse can represent the Mono team there.
[11:29] Teravus Ousley: Teravus Ousley nods
[11:30] Whump Linden: The other topic for tomorrow's OO is
[11:30] Sim88: Sim88: notices Dahlia Trimble left Dahlia Island OSGrid Interop
[11:31] Whump Linden: So lastly, if Teravus or others are ready to do another interop sprint to finish the derez messages the Teleport draft, let me and or Leyla know.
[11:31] Nebadon: heh thought we crashed for a moment
[11:31] Dahlia Trimble is Online
[11:31] Whump Linden: yes my typing went on a bit longer, but it's all good
[11:32] Teravus Ousley: I'm ok with that, just let me know. I'm working on Physics this week, but I'll keep it in a separate branch
[11:32] Whump Linden: kk, thanks, that's all I have at the moment
[11:32] Nebadon: Nebadon Izumi gets out his virtual video camera for some new physics videos
[11:33] nebadon: hmm i think im frozen
[11:33] nebadon: not sure
[11:33] Teravus Ousley: Teravus Ousley originally signed on the OpenSimulator project as the owner of Physics :D
[11:33] Nebadon: nope
[11:33] Nebadon: hehe
[11:34] Nebs Cherry Martini with Orange Slice whispers: Another route to Nirvana
[11:34] Nebadon: :D
[11:34] Charles Krinkeb: All right, thats cool, Whump. I think Teravus is about to also do an ODE physics update in a week or so.
[11:34] Whump Linden: kk
[11:35] Sim88: Sim88: notices Dahlia Trimble logging out
[11:35] Charles Krinkeb: Next question: 'What are the things the developers need from the testers in this next week?'
[11:35] Teravus Ousley: yep. needs to be calibrated for the new version
[11:35] Teravus Ousley: help finding deadlocks
[11:36] Teravus Ousley: If your sim deadlocks.. Figure out what you were doing and mantis it
[11:36] Hiro Protagonist: you got it Bub
[11:36] Nebadon: cool
[11:36] Nebadon: my middle name is deadlock
[11:36] Teravus Ousley: maybe we'll be able to figure out by commonalities
[11:36] Charles Krinkeb: with that in mind, I want to remind folks to get a second confirming observation and recommend to others they do the same to help our developers diagnose.
[11:36] Orion Shamroy: Deadlocks as in just suddenly crashes - back to console?
[11:36] Teravus Ousley: nope. Just locks up totally
[11:36] Nebadon: yea be specific in your mantis so people can replicate it
[11:37] Altbot Obscure: a solid repro is quite helpful too
[11:37] Charles Krinkeb: Particularly Windows vs Linux, DotNEt vs XEngine, that sort of thing.
[11:37] Teravus Ousley: people cant move.. but the sim didn't crash.. just nothing is going on.
[11:37] Orion Shamroy: got it.
[11:37] Richardus Raymaker: the only freezxe i see is after a failed TP.
[11:37] Hiro Protagonist: and whether you were currently spinning any daft punk tracks is a good datapoint too
[11:37] Richardus Raymaker: but thats posisble the viewer..
[11:37] BlueWall Slade: I have see something like that with the OSSL teleport functions
[11:37] Teravus Ousley: heh, indeed.. better harder faster stronger..
[11:37] Charles Krinkeb: Yes, which means, we should strive to report with the same viewer
[11:38] Charles Krinkeb: We try to use the official download as our current viewer for testing.
[11:38] Hiro Protagonist: actually Ter, that's what I was listening to that suggested the fun :)
[11:38] Admin UCI: I've seen my 3x3 sims freeze with no one on them
[11:38] Charles Krinkeb: If one uses hippo or other, and there are repro questions, just be prepared to test the official viewer.
[11:39] Richardus Raymaker: lets see if the improved the SL viewer first
[11:39] Teravus Ousley: I also note that the latest release viewer seems to function OK with opensimulator.
[11:39] Hiro Protagonist: best probably just to go ahead and test anything suspicious with the official client
[11:39] Teravus Ousley: That's the one with the security fix yesterday
[11:39] Hiro Protagonist: if you arent running it already
[11:39] Charles Krinkeb: Yes, we all have seen idle sims freeze and that is one of the mysteries we need to figure out.
[11:40] Charles Krinkeb: Anyone that can justify or rationalize closing a Mantis would help us. We have too much noise level and old Mantisi.
[11:40] Richardus Raymaker: i got some connection problems last days. so dont count mine (lightning)
[11:40] Richardus Raymaker: its fixed now btw.
[11:40] Hiro Protagonist: Fly-Man and I hit that pretty hard yesterday
[11:40] Charles Krinkeb: Any issues can come back as new Mantis, thats no problem.
[11:40] Hiro Protagonist: we'll do so again in the coming week I feel certain
[11:40] Charles Krinkeb: Thanks, Hiro, I saw. I was mainly soliciting others attention.
[11:41] Teravus Ousley: I'm still getting weird jumping packet numbers
[11:41] BlueWall Slade is Offline
[11:41] Charles Krinkeb: I dont see anything wrong with closing older Mantis merely so we can focus on the problem again with new data.
[11:41] Teravus Ousley: same server.
[11:41] Hiro Protagonist: agreed Charles - the older mantis are very much out of synch given significant refactoring in the intervening period
[11:42] Charles Krinkeb: I may just start closing some of the ones more then 6 months old.
[11:42] Charles Krinkeb: Anyone object?
[11:42] Hiro Protagonist: I'd say that would not be a bad thing, excepting perhaps those that you know to still persist
[11:42] Teravus Ousley: Teravus Ousley shakes head. Keep the enhancements.. but the bugs.. probably good to close
[11:43] Hiro Protagonist: Hiro Protagonist nods
[11:43] Charles Krinkeb: Let It Be Written <harumph>
[11:43] Hiro Protagonist: LoL Charles
[11:43] Charles Krinkeb: Ok, next question. "What are the things the testers need from the developers?"
[11:43] sacha Magne: could we ask developer to fill a mantis saying on what they are working on ?
[11:44] Charles Krinkeb: Sacha. Certainly. Anyone can add a note to a Mantis or create a Mantis.
[11:44] Dahlia Trimble: It's a secret :)
[11:44] sacha Magne: i mean make it clear
[11:44] sacha Magne: it could avoid some frustrations
[11:45] Dahlia Trimble: that implies a commitment
[11:45] Charles Krinkeb: Sacha. Everyone is a volunteer. I can only suggest, and I have found the loose, organic team works more quickly, even though there are frustrations.
[11:46] Charles Krinkeb: Trick is, dont take the work of any one core-developer as gospel. And that applies to every one of us.
[11:46] Charles Krinkeb: sorry
[11:46] Charles Krinkeb: the "Words"
[11:46] Charles Krinkeb: <arrgh>
[11:46] sacha Magne: i understand clearly, but askin "lateral devs" lik me to post their actual devs. could help i guess
[11:47] Charles Krinkeb: One solution is to find a core developer to work closely with, Sacha.
[11:47] Dahlia Trimble: I think one problem with i besides implying a commitment, is that most of us do this in our spare time and issues change as we find more time to sork on it
[11:47] sacha Magne: i know it's not easy
[11:47] Charles Krinkeb: And, Sacha, I underestand your frustration as I have read your recent posts.
[11:47] sacha Magne: yup
[11:48] Dahlia Trimble: *work on it
[11:48] Charles Krinkeb: All I can say, Sacha, is that I will go out of my way to apply patches you submit.
[11:48] Charles Krinkeb: But, I cannot guarantee what anyone besides myself will do on any given day.
[11:49] sacha Magne: it's not that the problem
[11:49] sacha Magne: it's not even a problem
[11:49] sacha Magne: the problem is knowing who do what
[11:49] sacha Magne: even in general
[11:49] Dahlia Trimble: the developer list on the wiki
[11:49] sacha Magne: is there a list ?
[11:50] Dahlia Trimble: yes
[11:50] Dahlia Trimble: it's right off the main page
[11:50] sacha Magne: i missed that one
[11:51] Whump Linden: okay, I'm hosting Zero's OO in his stead this afternoon, ttys.
[11:51] Nebadon: yea the wiki can be blinding
[11:51] Hiro Protagonist: take care Whump :)
[11:51] Dahlia Trimble: cya whump :)
[11:51] sacha Magne: i'm not renting :)
[11:51] Nebadon: i find myself looking for hours for things i typed days ago on the wiki
[11:51] Nebadon: hehe
[11:51] Dahlia Trimble: lol
[11:51] Charles Krinkeb: I am declaring this "OFfice Hour" a success mainly because the sim did not crash today.
[11:51] sacha Magne: :)
[11:51] Nebadon: yea good stuff because it crashed many times right before the meeting
[11:52] Dahlia Trimble: ano nobody was logged out!
[11:52] Charles Krinkeb: shhhhh
[11:52] Nebadon: but im 99% certain i know what is triggering it
[11:52] Hiro Protagonist: :)
[11:52] sacha Magne: for info, i will work on grid level commands
[11:52] Hiro Protagonist: ok kidz
[11:52] Nebadon: border crossing + login at same moment
[11:52] Hiro Protagonist: I gotta jet :)
[11:52] Hiro Protagonist: good meeting
[11:52] Dahlia Trimble: posting to the mailing list like you did is a good thing :)
[11:52] Nebadon: like im logging into Wright Plaza and Someone Elese is crossing from cameo into WP at same time
[11:52] Richardus Raymaker: bye hiro
[11:52] Hiro Protagonist: Hiro Protagonist waves
[11:53] Hiro Protagonist: good seeing you all again :)
[11:53] sacha Magne: i will need help soon anyway :/
[11:53] Admin UCI: bye all
[11:53] Teravus Ousley: take care
[11:53] sacha Magne: bye
[11:53] Teravus Ousley is Offline
[11:53] daTwitch: sacha, if you ever need help locating things on the wiki, let me know I will be happy to assist
[11:53] sacha Magne: :)
[11:53] Dahlia Trimble: Dahlia Trimble poofs too... bye all :)
[11:53] Richardus Raymaker: bye dahlia
[11:54] sacha Magne: actually is to find way to retrieve the release number ;)
[11:54] Orion Shamroy: Query, how often and when do you guys hold office hours? Sorry, I'm still a bit of a newb here. :)
[11:54] Richardus Raymaker: theres not auto rebake at this moment after relog. some are still gray
[11:54] sacha Magne: i will focus on that 2morrow during my meeting
[11:54] Charles Krinkeb: Thanks, all. I need to go too
[11:54] Charles Krinkeb is Offline
[11:54] sacha Magne: well , have fun all
[11:55] daTwitch: at 12:00 Noon PST each tuesday and saturday :0
[11:55] Richardus Raymaker: bye
[11:55] daTwitch: :)
[11:55] Hiro Protagonist is Offline
[11:55] Orion Shamroy: Kewl. Thanks other worldly Twitch :)
[11:55] daTwitch: :D
[11:55] Richardus Raymaker: ok. see if i can get home. cya..
[11:55] daTwitch is also Hiro Protagonist
[11:56] Nebadon: good bye everyone thanks for coming

Personal tools
About This Wiki