[Opensim-users] Problems with teleporting in grid mode, from simulator instance to another instance? (Ferd)

Fred Beckhusen fred.b at mitsi.com
Tue May 23 18:36:12 UTC 2017

Johan Taal:  You have an interesting comment that the FQDN should not be used on regions.  Are you saying that the DNS system at the far end may have issues resolving it to an IP?  Or that the LAN user cannot get to the region because their DNS server is not resolving, thus occasionally leading to Thomas Ringates flaky tp problem?

Tom:

Your region file looks fine.    The Outbound Disallow looks correct,
too.  That's a   good catch - an exception should be made to the use
http://  'rule'.

One minor point: I believe   Maxprims = 10000 is meaningless without an
economy module. It only reports that number to a osSL function for prims
can check parcel limits. And the viewer stops at 45,000 no matter what
you type in.

I have the same Linksys, too, and it works great for me.

Fred