[Opensim-users] Many error reports in the console

Isis Ophelia isisophelia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:31:39 UTC 2017

Closing this issue, but not before I pass some information.

Hours of testing later, with the help of Leighton Majoran (thanks so much
Leighton), we know this

a) the oar loads fine including the mesh vulcano + cave in version 0.8.2.1
b) the oar does not load the mesh vulcano in version 0.9r (the reason is
beyond my knowledge)

Last note. Now that I know what the red lines mean (thanks Melanie Tielker
für answering) I think the mesh pieces travelled to my grid with missing
assets, either not transfered thorugh the hypergrid, or had before missing
assets. And nothing I should worry in the future as I assume I will be
often getting HG items with broken assets.