[Opensim-users] Many error reports in the console

Isis Ophelia isisophelia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:22:03 UTC 2017

Thank you Melanie. The meshes are pieces that I have picked up in different
HG grids.

I have packed this oar to share with the Metaverse. 20% are prims, 30% are
sculpts and 50% are mesh objects. Who loaded the oar received and sees fine
99% of the whole items. Except a mesh vulcano with cave and the rocks
entrance, which my system appears to have skipped in the oar. I say
"appears" because when I load the oar into my other Diva Standalone (same
PC), this vulcano is there.

You say, that the assets are broken. Can I fix those broken assets and if
yes, how please?