[Opensim-users] default prim distance from ground..

Mister Blue misterblue at misterblue.com
Thu Mar 9 20:27:17 UTC 2017

There is no default prim distance from ground as such.

If the prim is not physical, it can be positioned into the ground after the
initial creation. If the prim is physical, if you are using BulletSim,
there is padding added between objects and terrain that is added to make
vehicles work better. [BulletSim]TerrainCollisionMargin=0.04 is the default
and you can reduce this to get things closer to the ground.

== mb