[Opensim-users] default prim distance from ground..

Luisillo Contepomi luisillo at contepomi.net
Wed Mar 8 20:00:09 UTC 2017

Hi,
I try to reproduce the problem showed in you picture, building some
cubes directly over the land and over other prims and never have the
result as in your picture.

My versión OpenSim 0.9.0.0 RC2 compiled over windows7

some questions  I have:

"default prim distance from ground"...
when is physical and fall on the land?
When you are building a single prim over land?
When you are building a single prim over land?

Kind regards
Luisillo