[Opensim-users] Custom Library problems.

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:07:47 UTC 2016

Hmm that is odd. What happens if you load the IAR directly (assuming
you're using an IAR for the library) from the console? Are you able to
see the texture then? If you are able to then it could theoretically
potentially work around the issue since the assets will be on the
database and then should be viewable from that point on. If you are not
using an IAR for the library, try switching back to OS 0.8.0.4 and save
an IAR of the relevant things then copy that IAR to Library see if that
helps. Good luck :)