[Opensim-users] Custom Library problems.

Luisillo Contepomi luisillo at contepomi.net
Thu Jan 14 17:50:27 UTC 2016

Thank you Chris,
This issue is on a clean grid with a clean region, database in mysql and
a new clean cache.
In console the "fcache assets" command do not say any about the missing
textures.
In the "Textures console" in viewer (Singularity and Firestorm), when
edit a cube with four textures from library and select "refresh
textures" (all are grey) say ... "drawing as missing textures" but the
region console do not give any message.
Hugs.