[Opensim-users] Diva Distro newbie question

Drew Hart drewehart at gmail.com
Mon May 25 22:40:09 UTC 2015

I did look around, didn't see an answer - sorry about such a basic
question.  But where do I put the bin and do I keep the contents in the bin
file folder.  I am using a domain - let's say mydomain.com solely for the
diva distro (and I want to use wifi and everything along with the diva), so
do I put bin in the root, so I would run mydomain.com/bin/opensim.exe to
get started, or do I want to run mydomain.com/opensim.exe and put the
contents in the root without the folder.  Many thanks in advance and sorry
if I missed the answer somewhere.

Drew