[Opensim-users] Diva Distro newbie question

David P. Giffen revcoyote at gmail.com
Tue May 26 00:27:39 UTC 2015

You don’t need to put the bin anywhere special and leave the please leave  all the contents in the bin directory (if you don’t diva/Opensim will break). Once you have it started it will listen on the port you have setup (The default is Port 9000) and wait for connections. The most difficult part a newbie might have is setting up MySQL. If you have any question let us know.