[Opensim-users] Boat script for bullet engine

Mister Blue misterblue at misterblue.com
Tue Jun 9 01:40:01 UTC 2015

As BulletSim's maintainer, I would like to fix the problems you've been
finding.

I thought I'd fixed the sinking problem in the latest master. There used to
be a problem with setting buoyancy (BulletSim is like SL when dealing with
buoyancy and vehicles and not like ODE).

If you can file a Mantis with a short script that fails, I will take a look
at it. I want vehicles to work with BulletSim.

== MB