[Opensim-users] Inventory Broken Links

Mike Chase mike.chase at alternatemetaverse.com
Tue Jan 6 18:37:25 UTC 2015

I'm probably not the best person to answer for vanilla opensim.   I did
some work for InWorldz to support multiple items on attach points and
when I did that I added code to insure an avatar always had the basic
bits.   You could probably add database records to "ruth" the avatars.
Depending on how many you have that's probably the easiest approach.   I
don't have code in front of me but you can verify that this is the issue
by checking the attachments table in the database to see what its
populated with,  This used to be the avatarattachments table but I think
its just avatars now.  This might help.

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Avatars

Mike