[Opensim-users] Offline messages not being received

Shaun T. Erickson ste at smxy.org
Wed Oct 15 23:06:56 UTC 2014

You say you are running 0.8 Dev - that's code from before the 0.8 and
0.8.0.1 releases. There was a BOM issue that prevented messages from
being retrieved, that was fixed in the release - perhaps your code isn't
new enough to include it. I'd suggest updating to either 0.8.0.1 or, if
you want to stay on Dev code, 0.8.1 Dev (current Dev Master). Then see
if it works.

-ste